Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,733 members, 7,851,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:23 PM

What Is The Best Way Of Choosing A Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Way Of Choosing A Partner? (1014 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner / Knowing 'God's Will' In Choosing A Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Way Of Choosing A Partner? by mixture(m): 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2008
What is the best way or at least a recommendable way of meeting with a lifetime partner?
Do you just try to date anyone you come across and you are attracted to or do you watch out for some attributes and qualities?
Re: What Is The Best Way Of Choosing A Partner? by LoveAlways(f): 10:54pm On Nov 10, 2008
mixture:

What is the best way or at least a recommendable way of meeting with a lifetime partner?
Do you just try to date anyone you come across and you are attracted to or do you watch out for some attributes and qualities?

The best way is to pray first. Ask God to send you a suitable healthy-minded mate.

The only way to tell if a woman is for you, is to date as many as possible until you meet the right one. The main qualities that you want to look out for is

Confidence: You want a woman who feels good about herself and is kind to others.
Good Cook: A woman who can cook and LOVES to do so.
Outer appearance: You want a woman who cares about her appearance. Smells good, clean nails and hair.
Intelligence: You want a woman who can hold a conversation, make you laugh. She should also have book knowledge and adequate schooling.
Sex: You want a woman who enjoys sex. No prudes

And this is just the basic stuff that you should look for. After praying for the perfect mate, try to be patient.
Re: What Is The Best Way Of Choosing A Partner? by Cayon(f): 3:41am On Nov 11, 2008
LoveAlways:

The best way is to pray first. Ask God to send you a suitable healthy-minded mate.

The only way to tell if a woman is for you, is to date as many as possible until you meet the right one. The main qualities that you want to look out for is

Confidence: You want a woman who feels good about herself and is kind to others.
Outer appearance: You want a woman who cares about her appearance. Smells good, clean nails and hair.
Intelligence: You want a woman who can hold a conversation, make you laugh. She should also have book knowledge and adequate schooling.

And this is just the basic stuff that you should look for. After praying for the perfect mate, try to be patient.
Atta girl - very well said
Re: What Is The Best Way Of Choosing A Partner? by mixture(m): 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2008
Very well said and informative, but just to ask, if I have to keep dating before I get the right one, don't you think I might have to date too many girls? How would each lady feel after dating her for a while and nothing meaningful comes out of it?
Re: What Is The Best Way Of Choosing A Partner? by DavidDylan(m): 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2008
LoveAlways:

you hit the nail on the head. Thumbs up.
Re: What Is The Best Way Of Choosing A Partner? by sistawoman: 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2008
Good Cook: A woman who can cook and LOVES to do so

I disagree only with the love to do so. I dont love to cook, in fact i would not do so if i was not married or had children, but I do do it every single night.

Also when asking God for a mate you should be specific about what you want in a mate. God has a real sense of humor and will send you just what you ask for.

List your negotiable and non-negotiable and move from there.

You will have to kiss a few toads before you find the prince/princess that is right for you.

Dont believe the hype about soul mates, I believe that there are more than one soulmate for each person and each soulmate can fill a different postion.
Re: What Is The Best Way Of Choosing A Partner? by igwe11(m): 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2008
mixture:

Very well said and informative, but just to ask, if I have to keep dating before I get the right one, don't you think I might have to date too many girls? How would each lady feel after dating her for a while and nothing meaningful comes out of it?
It depends on what you made her to believe, there are some attributes you can really test without having affairs with ladies.
Confidence,Outer appearance,Intelligence and so on, can be spotted out from afar in a lady.
you can even get that of  cooking  through conversation.Humility, sense of humor and what have you through interaction.

The last one depends on your likes and dislikes if she has others and not good in bed, you can always work sthing out with her,or better still feed her with stimulants. grin grin grin

thanks
Re: What Is The Best Way Of Choosing A Partner? by robby1(m): 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2008
choosing a partner for dummies.

tumbom tumbom. . . . . .
Re: What Is The Best Way Of Choosing A Partner? by yicob(m): 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2008
sampling many girls as possible PRAYER is da Key!
Re: What Is The Best Way Of Choosing A Partner? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2008
Russian roulette!
Re: What Is The Best Way Of Choosing A Partner? by LoveAlways(f): 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2008
@mixture

Well being as you will be praying and asking God to send you a suitable mate, it is important to trust the process.  You have to keep your faith and trust God's plan in leading you to the right woman.  When you doubt; you not only doubt yourself, you doubt God.

The thing about dating, IS that it's just a date.  If there is no connection with one woman, move on to the next.  You do not have to be a jerk, by making false committments without any follow-through.  Just take a woman out, have a good time and build friendships along the way.  Out of respect, never waste a woman's time.  1-2 dates is enough time to know if she is the one for you, or not.

Sometimes you can be easily turned off by a woman within the first 20 minutes of being in her company.  In this case, make it one date.  When you meet "the one", you will know.  She will have a glow and you will feel at home with her.  The date will feel easy and you might experience a great deal of synchronicity; meaning that "things" will flow easily.   

The connection will be more than great.
Re: What Is The Best Way Of Choosing A Partner? by op4real(m): 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2008
Consult me. Ope baba, the world renowned seer and interpreter of the famous ifa oracle.
baba oh! iba oh!
Re: What Is The Best Way Of Choosing A Partner? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2008
What if she pretends,
seeing that u are loaded??
Re: What Is The Best Way Of Choosing A Partner? by Nautillus(m): 4:48pm On Nov 13, 2008
mixture:

grin grin grin . . .Exactly . . .you already know the solution to your problem. . . .Afterall . . .Re[b]pub[/b]lican Presidential candidate met his present rich wife in a Pub

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

A / Bluediva Weds Crazykid - Reception Follows Immediately After Seun Bans Them / Result Of"wife Gets Free Ride To Work From Male Colleague"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.