Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,574 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC - Satellite TV Technology (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (203935 Views)

Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) / Strong Receivers Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 03, 2015
femo7:

I bought it as a new product and just a week later, started rebooting itself. I removed the 3g modem attached and restarted it again, still same result. I have not done any software upgrade on it. Pls help. Thanks for ur assistance
Your qsat don't have problem, rebooting is cause by qsat server
Turn off ur qsat and remove the sim and modern allow it to rest for a minute then turn it on,goto ur avartercamnd and turn it off now you qsat will be working fine
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by spongeboblover: 11:58am On Jun 03, 2015
Tried upgrading my qsat 13g and I cant get any d*t* channels and before the upgrade they were there buh not showing.....when I got to avatar camHd tried activating they said active number expire or Box hasnt account...confused plz help
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by spongeboblover: 12:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
@hugman plz help......
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
spongeboblover:
Tried upgrading my qsat 13g and I cant get any d*t* channels and before the upgrade they were there buh not showing.....when I got to avatar camHd tried activating they said active number expire or Box hasnt account...confused plz help
Your qsat account has expired you need to buy another account
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by spongeboblover: 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
How do I do this? I cant hold of the dealer and I stay in portharcourt..plz tnx
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by texas07: 2:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
@hugman. Wht type of modern cn i use on my qsat cos i have glo morderm but is not working wit dat one
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
spongeboblover:
How do I do this? I cant hold of the dealer and I stay in portharcourt..plz tnx
Goto where qsat is sold Or Aliexpress.Com
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
texas07:
@hugman. Wht type of modern cn i use on my qsat cos i have glo morderm but is not working wit dat one
Use Huawei modern
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by texas07: 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
hugman:

Use Huawei modern

But will Etisalat Huawei work?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Emmaculate20(m): 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
texas07:

But will Etisalat Huawei work?
I think so, if cracked!
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by texas07: 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
Emmaculate20:
I think so, if cracked!

But is better to use modern dan direct sim
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Emmaculate20(m): 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
texas07:

But is better to use modern dan direct sim
Yes Sir!
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by samcus(m): 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
Pls Hugman is dat any hope for azsky to be active again?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Emmaculate20(m): 7:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
samcus:
Pls Hugman is dat any hope for azsky to be active again?
Let's watch & c, & hope 4 d best.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by samcus(m): 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
@Emmaculate20.am really tired of waiting,some pple said it will not work again,I really miss it !
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
Rather worry about the future of iks
Enjoy qsat today and let tomorrow worry about itself

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Edunwa302(m): 9:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
hugman:
Rather worry about the future of iks
Enjoy qsat today and let tomorrow worry about itself
Do u sell Qsat acnt
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Emmaculate20(m): 12:14am On Jun 04, 2015
samcus:
@Emmaculate20.am really tired of waiting,some pple said it will not work again,I really miss it !
Sorry Broda, dat's dongle world 4 u, but u manage FTA 4 nw.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by samcus(m): 12:25am On Jun 04, 2015
@Emmaculate20 pls I will really glad if u can explain how FTA works pardon my ignorant am just An ordinary man in d system,even d person dat helped me with d azsky,is not picking my calls or reply my chat since march,thanks.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Emmaculate20(m): 1:17am On Jun 04, 2015
samcus:
@Emmaculate20 pls I will really glad if u can explain how FTA works pardon my ignorant am just An ordinary man in d system,even d person dat helped with me d azsky,is not picking my calls or reply my chat since march,thanks.
FTA means Free To Air, were u can watch free sat channels without no fee attached, just with ur Reciever (ie; Qsat, Xman & Strong etc) & dish, ur re gone......
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by samcus(m): 7:49am On Jun 04, 2015
@Emmaculate20,thanks a lot. I ve strong decoder nd 2 dish.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
Edunwa302:
Do u sell Qsat acnt
I suspend It for some time now because of my new work
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Emmaculate20(m): 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
samcus:
@Emmaculate20,thanks a lot. I ve strong decoder nd 2 dish.
And u re good 2 go...
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by ebenz4(m): 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
pls gurus help me out . I want to ask can I use any 3g modern on my qsat and strong4950h
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
ebenz4:
pls gurus help me out . I want to ask can I use any 3g modern on my qsat and strong4950h
Use e160
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
pls friends can dongle open starsat startime
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Emmaculate20(m): 8:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
Adielcy:
pls friends can dongle open starsat startime
I dn't think so 4 nw, but dey on FTA nw.
Enjoy while it last!cheesy
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 1:00am On Jun 05, 2015
Emmaculate20:
I dn't think so 4 nw, but dey on FTA nw.
Enjoy while it last!cheesy
I receive their stations but they are $$$$
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by HiDee2(m): 1:07am On Jun 05, 2015
hugman:

Your qsat don't have problem, rebooting is cause by qsat server
Turn off ur qsat and remove the sim and modern allow it to rest for a minute then turn it on,goto ur avartercamnd and turn it off now you qsat will be working fine

Brov, hailings. Please, where can I get Avatarcam account to buy for my 23g that has expired.? I understand only 6 months account (as against the 1 year account that used to be available before).. Do you have an avatarcam account for sale? Thanks
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 2:31am On Jun 05, 2015
HiDee2:

Brov, hailings. Please, where can I get Avatarcam account to buy for my 23g that has expired.? I understand only 6 months account (as against the 1 year account that used to be available before).. Do you have an avatarcam account for sale? Thanks

Goto anywhere qsat is sold Or use aliexpress.Com method of payment is by escrow account and make sure you negotiate don't just accept prize tag
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by kevin10: 7:50am On Jun 05, 2015
i have the account it is #4500
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by kevin10: 7:53am On Jun 05, 2015
you can reach me on whatsapp on 08055439324 or call

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (61) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.