Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,436 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC - Satellite TV Technology (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (203932 Views)

Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) / Strong Receivers Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Emmaculate20(m): 10:06am On Jun 05, 2015
Adielcy:
I receive their stations but they are $$$$
Rescan again, coz most channels dere nw re on
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by texas07: 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
@hugman My box is showing Q23g on display but d original box is Q13G pls hw will I bring it back to d original q13G. Need ur help and u cn also send me software of bringing it back
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2015
texas07:
@hugman My box is showing Q23g on display but d original box is Q13G pls hw will I bring it back to d original q13G. Need ur help and u cn also send me software of bringing it back
Why did you load qsat 23g firmware on it, your qsat is now automatically qsat q23g as far is working since you change the firmware, hope your account has not expired
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by texas07: 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
hugman:

Goto page 18 and download qsat q13g firmware and upgrade the procedure is there

Thanks.i tried it and it says no match found wht will i do
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 06, 2015
texas07:

Thanks.i tried it and it says no match found wht will i do

Read solution to no match file on page 18
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by olakunle13: 1:28pm On Jun 06, 2015
Pls what's the activation code for mtn free 10mb
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by femo7(m): 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2015
hugman:

Your qsat don't have problem, rebooting is cause by qsat server
Turn off ur qsat and remove the sim and modern allow it to rest for a minute then turn it on,goto ur avartercamnd and turn it off now you qsat will be working fine

I have done what u said but it is still same, just rebooting and rebooting. I left it for 48hrs before switching it on again. Just displaying "Load" and later reboots
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by texas07: 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2015
hugman:

Read solution to no match file on page 18

@hugman i went to page 18 as u said and i downloaded d lower version it still said no match file found pls i really need u to help me on dis
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
olakunle13:
Pls what's the activation code for mtn free 10mb
Just load 100 you will be given free 10mb for one week
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2015
femo7:

I have done what u said but it is still same, just rebooting and rebooting. I left it for 48hrs before switching it on again. Just displaying "Load" and later reboots

All qsat rebooting problem has been solve by removing sim and by turning off avatarcamhd , why is your case different? pls contact your seller or technician for hardware fault
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
texas07:

@hugman i went to page 18 as u said and i downloaded d lower version it still said no match file found pls i really need u to help me on dis

Look for another lower version, qsat has many lower version try about three different lower version, it will work so keep trying different lower version one after the other

Note
Qsat release batch of firmware last week try it.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by texas07: 5:17pm On Jun 06, 2015
hugman:

Look for another lower version, qsat has many lower version try about three different lower version, it will work so keep trying different lower version one after the other

Note
Qsat release batch of firmware last week try it.

Pls if u cn help me to get all d lower versions

Pls if u cn help me to get all d lower versions
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
Emmaculate20:
Rescan again, coz most channels dere nw re on

my receiver is SRT 4950
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by texas07: 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
@hugman i just on my qsat it tells me connection successful but didn't want to show welcome to server. I have on it and off like 10times but still same it pls wht will i do
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by hoyin01: 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2015
is qsat still showing
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 10, 2015
texas07:
@hugman i just on my qsat it tells me connection successful but didn't want to show welcome to server. I have on it and off like 10times but still same it pls wht will i do

Qsat is sleeping like a baby
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by scofield76: 8:08am On Jun 12, 2015
pls @ huqman, how can I activate q28 to open the t2 channels?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by scofield76: 8:17am On Jun 12, 2015
hugman:

Goto page 18 and download qsat q13g firmware and upgrade the procedure is there
Pls @ hugman, how can I activate the T2 channels on q28 to open, are the T2 channels working presently as the DS... channels are working and stable?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 12, 2015
@texas Why did you load qsat 23g firmware on it, your qsat is now automatically qsat q23g as far is working since you change the firmware, hope your account has not expired
Qsat still sleeping in a bed at the moment
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 12, 2015
scofield76:

Pls @ hugman, how can I activate the T2 channels on q28 to open, are the T2 channels working presently as the DS... channels are working and stable?

To get t2 just add your local antenna to qsat t2 port and scan. The channels are the same from one pay TV so qsat team are not interested in descramble it at the moment
T2 channels are few at the moment but very soon t2 channels will increase in many countries include naija
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by texas07: 10:34am On Jun 12, 2015
hugman:
@texas Why did you load qsat 23g firmware on it, your qsat is now automatically qsat q23g as far is working since you change the firmware, hope your account has not expired
Qsat still sleeping in a bed at the moment

I was not d one dat loaded it. Is d person i bought it 4rm and d problem is dat, d guy is not around again and i really need to bring it back to q13g
Pls help me on how to do it
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 12, 2015
texas07:

I was not d one dat loaded it. Is d person i bought it 4rm and d problem is dat, d guy is not around again and i really need to bring it back to q13g
Pls help me on how to do it

It very hard for it to reverse back to 11g
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by joearinze(m): 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2015
@HUGEMAN pls explain what T2 channels are and what contect do the show
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 13, 2015
joearinze:
@HUGEMAN pls explain what T2 channels are and what contect do the show

T2 is digital TV which channels are broadcast by your local antenna it can be Freeview, Fta, Paytv or by your local state tv digitally. At the moment is only two Paytv in Nigeria that is using it (g*tv tv and star***me,) remember Nigeria local TV will switch from analogue to digital TV ,
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by texas07: 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2015
@hugman pls dia is no sports channel showing? What may b d problem
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
texas07:
@hugman pls dia is no sports channel showing? What may b d problem

From qsat
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by joearinze(m): 11:48am On Jun 15, 2015
hugman:

T2 is digital TV which channels are broadcast by your local antenna it can be Freeview, Fta, Paytv or by your local state tv digitally. At the moment is only two Paytv in Nigeria that is using it (g*tv tv and star***me,) remember Nigeria local TV will switch from analogue to digital TV ,

so you dont need a dish to connect to it
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 2:24am On Jun 16, 2015
HOW TO GET DVBT2 ON ANDROID PHONE WITHOUT INTERNET

To good to be true? Is true you can get dvbt2 on your Android phone without Internet, no more spending money on Internet because you don't need Internet to get t2 signal with your Android phone just as qsat q28g

HOW IT WORKS
A dvbt2 device now available for all android phone to receive dvbt2 signal from g*tv, start**mes and others .
Is called USB TV TUNER PAN TV is small in size just as your modem, the connection is very easy all need to do just connect THE USB TV TUNER PAD TV to your Android phone USB port within a second the TV menu is now visible on your Android phone and you can now watch any tv channels broadcast in dvbt2 without Internet
The price is very cheap , guys no dull moment

USB TV TUNER PADTV PICTURE BELOW

1 Share

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 2:40am On Jun 16, 2015
You can save some money with this , is legal
After connecting the USB TV tuner dvbt2 android now go to Google play store download pad tv software launch it, wait for installation process and scan channels, now you can now watch dvbt2 on your Android without Internet
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Cheny(m): 6:25am On Jun 16, 2015
hugman:
You can save some money with this , is legal
After connecting the USB TV tuner dvbt2 android now go to Google play store download pad tv software launch it, wait for installation process and scan channels, now you can now watch dvbt2 on your Android without Internet
How can one get it and for how much?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by spartacus11(m): 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
GOOD NEWS Watch STARTIMES SECURE RIGHTS TO BROADCAST BUNDESLIGA MATCHES IN AFRICA https://youtube.com/watch?v=a0a30J
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 2:02am On Jun 17, 2015
Cheny:
How can one get it and for how much?

Is for Android 4.0 upward, the only problem at the moment is that in Nigeria you can only watch the free channels on start***me and g*TV very soon more Nigeria channels will join dvbt2

The next phase is how to subscribe for premium channels with it

USB Dvbt2 pad TV for Android is available on aliexpress, Amazon at the moment

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (61) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.