Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,859 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC - Satellite TV Technology (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (204763 Views)

Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) / Strong Receivers Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by momandkenven: 12:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
try go get SRT GS5HD Mini IPTV or SRT GS6HD IPTV box, all biss scamble channel from africa is working well. like championtv for 55E,TV3 Ghana for 28.2E, IRIB TV 3 for 20E and 26E...
like bein sport 1-16HD/SD, SKysport 1-6HD,BT Sport 1-2,Eursport 1-2HD,MBC Sport1-4 HD,OSN Sport,Canal sport french...more than 80pcs sport channel online 24/7 for free , not need payment any fee in the future, 90% stable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP8A6VUJyII (New menu of 4998HD Combo ,4992HD,GS5HD Mini,GS6HD,open more than 120000pcs VOD and Iptv live channel 24/7)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxRluE7R6-8 (USA+UK+French package for WorldTV 1 by GS5HD Mini and GS6HD,4992HD,4998HD COMBO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY2wUTBCFOI more than 2000pcs free live iptv channel by SRT 4998HD COMBO,4992HD,GS5HD Mini and GS6HD
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 18, 2015
How much is q28g
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by aroseyi(m): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2015
If you need qsat account or qsat decoder, iptv accounts for qsat
whatsapp me 08062272279
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by aroseyi(m): 11:41am On Jun 19, 2015
Adielcy:
How much is q28g
Whatsapp me 08062272279
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 19, 2015
Adielcy:
How much is q28g

Between 13k to 15k
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by eerekake(m): 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2015
momandkenven:
try go get SRT GS5HD Mini IPTV or SRT GS6HD IPTV box, all biss scamble channel from africa is working well. like championtv for 55E,TV3 Ghana for 28.2E, IRIB TV 3 for 20E and 26E...
like bein sport 1-16HD/SD, SKysport 1-6HD,BT Sport 1-2,Eursport 1-2HD,MBC Sport1-4 HD,OSN Sport,Canal sport french...more than 80pcs sport channel online 24/7 for free , not need payment any fee in the future, 90% stable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP8A6VUJyII (New menu of 4998HD Combo ,4992HD,GS5HD Mini,GS6HD,open more than 120000pcs VOD and Iptv live channel 24/7)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxRluE7R6-8 (USA+UK+French package for WorldTV 1 by GS5HD Mini and GS6HD,4992HD,4998HD COMBO)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY2wUTBCFOI more than 2000pcs free live iptv channel by SRT 4998HD COMBO,4992HD,GS5HD Mini and GS6HD
Goodday,how can i get this Gs6HD Decoder?my mail:eerekake@gmail.com
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 21, 2015
MORE INFO ABOUT HOW TO USE ANDRIOD PHONE TO RECEIVE DVBT2 WITHOUT INTERNET

you already know that you can watch dvbt2 channels on your Android with USB dvbt2 Turner android made by pad TV. Startim*e, g*TV and others without Internet .
Pad TV has started upgrade from padtv to ctv to cover more ANDRIOD

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 21, 2015

you already know that you can watch dvbt2 channels on your Android with USB dvbt2 Turner android made by pad TV. Startim*e, g*TV and others without Internet .

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by texas07: 6:31am On Jun 24, 2015
@hugman max1 and 2 is not showing fpr ova 3 weeks nw. What may b d problem is only ss7ni and ss9 is showing
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by aroseyi(m): 8:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
If you need qsat account whatsapp me
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by ify4king(m): 12:24am On Jun 27, 2015
if I to check my avatar acc it displays "cannot receive data from server please wait" I use Q23G, wat could be d problem
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by ify4king(m): 12:24am On Jun 27, 2015
if I to check my avatar acc it displays "cannot receive data from server please wait" I use Q23G, wat could be d problem
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Swaggerme: 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
@ hugman safe journey, pls allow to contribute to this thread
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Swaggerme: 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
ify4king:
Change your sim network
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Swaggerme: 8:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
texas07:
@hugman max1 and 2 is not showing fpr ova 3 weeks nw. What may b d problem is only ss7ni and ss9 is showing
I think the problem is general
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by kayusat: 4:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hello to all gurus, which Q-sat model is d best now, because I am planing to buy now. Kindly enlight me on d price and suscription pls. Is there any hope on Azsky g1 anymore? Thanks
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Emmaculate20(m): 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
kayusat:
Hello to all gurus, which Q-sat model is d best now, because I am planing to buy now. Kindly enlight me on d price and suscription pls. Is there any hope on Azsky g1 anymore? Thanks
Pls kindly take ur time 2 go back & read previous thread, hope it will help.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by alaya2474: 9:44am On Jul 03, 2015
Pls guys, my qsat 11g will always welcome to to server bt will not show any program on any channel.... Pls kindly help....
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Emmaculate20(m): 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
alaya2474:
Pls guys, my qsat 11g will always welcome to to server bt will not show any program on any channel.... Pls kindly help....
It's normal, d queen is @ sleep & tryin 2 wake up with say, 2 chanls 2 start.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by kayusat: 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
?emmaculate, I am confused when I read through. Some say Q-26, Q-28, Q- 13g. But it is not bad for asking such question. Anybody wt better ideas should assist pls. Thanks
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Emmaculate20(m): 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
kayusat:
?emmaculate, I am confused when I read through. Some say Q-26, Q-28, Q- 13g. But it is not bad for asking such question. Anybody wt better ideas should assist pls. Thanks
Yea, Go 4 Queen26 or 28.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by 1kinggy(m): 9:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
kayusat:

I use q26g, works pretty well. I use two paytv on it and the iptv when I have good data.
I learnt q28g has extra features like dvb-t2 to receive digital terrestrial broadcasts. if you like them, try it.
also terrestrial tv are going digital so you might just be ahead of the curve.

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by iyama: 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2015
hugman:

. where can I get one of this & how much.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by purplekayc(m): 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
1kinggy:

I use q26g, works pretty well. I use two paytv on it and the iptv when I have good data.
I learnt q28g has extra features like dvb-t2 to receive digital terrestrial broadcasts. if you like them, try it.
also terrestrial tv are going digital so you might just be ahead of the curve.
just got a q26g what. channels can I get on it?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by logonlaredo: 11:20am On Jul 09, 2015
hugman:

Between 13k to 15k

@ hugman, i need this q28g but want original from trusted supplier (I Hope it comes with embedded account and for how long). I am in Ibadan
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by 1kinggy(m): 9:15am On Jul 13, 2015
purplekayc:
just got a q26g what. channels can I get on it?

it all depends on the sat you're locked on. For me, its the DsT* premium bouquet and multi.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by purplekayc(m): 10:30am On Jul 13, 2015
1kinggy:

it all depends on the sat you're locked on. For me, its the DsT* premium bouquet and multi.
dont know about the configurations just got it.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by 1kinggy(m): 10:57am On Jul 13, 2015
purplekayc:
dont know about the configurations just got it.

For me, it was easy moving from my pay TV as i already had it running. you can talk to the top guys here.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by purplekayc(m): 11:03am On Jul 13, 2015
1kinggy:

For me, it was easy moving from my pay TV as i already had it running. you can talk to the top guys here.
I have both dstv and mytv srt decoders previously,do I route them together to get more channels?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by purplekayc(m): 11:04am On Jul 13, 2015
1kinggy:

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by 1kinggy(m): 2:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
purplekayc:
I have both dstv and mytv srt decoders previously,do I route them together to get more channels?

you'd need a 4-in-1 adapter to bring your 2 pay tv lines together and then configure your QSAT to see the two. i'm indisposed at the moment to check my set up, out of town.

search for this guy's blog... lemmymorgan (use google)
he has alot of tips to help you set it up
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by 1kinggy(m): 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2015
purplekayc:

search for this guy's blog... lemmymorgan (use google)
he has alot of tips to help you set it up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (61) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.