Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC - Satellite TV Technology (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (204541 Views)

Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) / Strong Receivers Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 02, 2015
bisi12004:
thanks , I have upgraded it to 7.09 version but I didn't see powervu menu among the patch or is there any code am I going to enable it. Thanks and I will be looking forward to your reply.
. that is the problem. it is enbedded no pvu menu but still yet it open if not all I can say must Chanels on 68.5.e and 57e
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by bisi12004: 12:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
Adielcy:
. that is the problem. it is enbedded no pvu menu but still yet it open if not all I can say must Chanels on 68.5.e and 57e
thanks.i only have sport 24 HD. But didn't work with that sat.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 03, 2015
bisi12004:
thanks.i only have sport 24 HD. But didn't work with that sat.
yes I first check of sport HD 24 but it did not work. means they did not include it in there software.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by martzinov: 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2015
Adielcy:
Pls is it only 68.5 and 57east that it opens?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by dfash2000: 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2015
Please i need help to restore my xcam setup on q 26g. it just suddenly disappeared. Thanks
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by bisi12004: 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2015
dfash2000:
Please i need help to restore my xcam setup on q 26g. it just suddenly disappeared. Thanks
press 1512

2 Likes

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by bisi12004: 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2015
Adielcy:
yes I first check of sport HD 24 but it did not work. means they did not include it in there software.
thanks.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by dfash2000: 9:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
bisi12004:
press 1512
please on which screen do I press it? Thanks
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 04, 2015
dfash2000:

please on which screen do I press it? Thanks
Xcam page
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 04, 2015
SPYCAM ACCOUNT TO START OPENING CHANNELS

Qsat avatercam has been working for weeks on eutelsat 36e those using the old account. For spycam it connect to server but no opening channels for 7 days now. Spycam will join avatercam in opening channels any moment from now it can be hours or days so just keep on checking your spycam on both eutelsat and ses4 22w
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by danyeb: 10:48pm On Nov 04, 2015
hugman:
SPYCAM ACCOUNT TO START OPENING CHANNELS

Qsat avatercam has been working for weeks on eutelsat 36e those using the old account. For spycam it connect to server but no opening channels for 7 days now. Spycam will join avatercam in opening channels any moment from now it can be hours or days so just keep on checking your spycam on both eutelsat and ses4 22w
hugman please welcome to server does not appear on my q-sat. only connect to server and the date my account will expire.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by eightsin(m): 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2015
danyeb:

hugman please welcome to server does not appear on my q-sat. only connect to server and the date my account will expire.

Same at my end
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by olakunle13: 8:05am On Nov 05, 2015
Good morning house..

Hugman pls is it possible to link gotv with my qsat decoder?

I.e I observe gotv decoder doesn't have a HDMI port and because am so obsessed with how clear and sharp HDMI cable gives you...was wondering If I can link my gotv with my qsat decoder in other to allow me use the HDMI of the qsat to connect to the TV and watch gotv channels via it..

Ur response will highly be appreciated
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by lele4u(m): 10:30am On Nov 05, 2015
olakunle13:
Good morning house..

I.e I observe gotv decoder doesn't have a HDMI port and because am so obsessed with how clear and sharp HDMI cable gives you...was wondering If I can link my gotv with my qsat decoder in other to allow me use the HDMI of the qsat to connect to
the TV and watch gotv channels via it..

Try this use coaxal code to connect the LNB out of the GOTV decoder to the LNB in of the Qsat.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by olakunle13: 1:32pm On Nov 05, 2015
lele4u:

Try this use coaxal code to connect the LNB out of the GOTV decoder to the LNB in of the Qsat.

I don't understand boss...
Pls shed more light
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by iyama: 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2015
olakunle13:

I don't understand boss... Pls shed more light
hahaha, lele. that is not true, u are joking.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Berbertunde: 3:54pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hugmam my qsat doesn't write welcome to server but when i check d expiring dat it shows it
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by lele4u(m): 6:22pm On Nov 05, 2015
iyama:
hahaha, lele. that is not true, u are joking.
I said he should try that option.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 06, 2015
olakunle13:
Good morning house..

I.e I observe gotv decoder doesn't have a HDMI port and because am so obsessed with how clear and sharp HDMI cable gives you...was wondering If I can link my gotv with my qsat decoder in other to allow me use the HDMI of the qsat to connect to the TV and watch gotv channels via it..

You can't connect two decoder together with HDMI, the HDMI is connected from your qsat to pc, laptop, screen etc that has the HDMI port
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 06, 2015
Berbertunde:
Hugmam my qsat doesn't write welcome to server but when i check d expiring dat it shows it
Qsat team promise to be back any moment so we are still waiting for them
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 06, 2015
danyeb:

I believe you are using spycam, welcome to server is more important than connect to server , when qsat start working it will welcome you to server first
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Berbertunde: 2:08am On Nov 06, 2015
Alright thank you so much, bt i dnt knw if u cn help me with d FTA football station names so dat cn keep me busy 4 a while
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 06, 2015
Berbertunde:
Alright thank you so much, bt i dnt knw if u cn help me with d FTA football station names so dat cn keep me busy 4 a while

Amos @17e there is a free sport channel there 24/7 football, tennis etc
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Berbertunde: 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
Hw do i go abt it b4 i cn watch d station
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by 1kinggy(m): 2:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
Guys, I need help. My q26g does not complete booting, hangs at LOADING. I've tried restarting severally by unplugging it from power and reconnecting.

Any help would do.

Last software update is v7. 09

Thanks.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
Berbertunde:
Hw do i go abt it b4 i cn watch d station
With another dish track Amos @17e frequency 10804h symbol Rate 30000
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
1kinggy:
Guys, I need help. My q26g does not complete booting, hangs at LOADING. I've tried restarting severally by unplugging it from power and reconnecting.

Any help would do.

Last software update is v7. 09

Thanks.

What did you do b4 the problem start?

Remedy
Remove all external connection from your qsat such as Sim, modern, flash drive turn off and turn on
Feed back needed
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by 1kinggy(m): 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
hugman:

What did you do b4 the problem start?

Remedy
Remove all external connection from your qsat such as Sim, modern, flash drive turn off and turn on
Feed back needed

Thanks. Just tried it. It worked.
Added all accessories back.
Restarted and still working.

Thanks.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by eerekake(m): 5:57am On Nov 07, 2015
House,my powervu @ 20'west shows 'scramble channel' at every 10-20min. What's the solution?i patched it with sw 1.82p.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 07, 2015
POWERVU BETTER THAN SPYCAM AND AVATERCAM

Powervu has been around for long time is not something new. As you already know you need a very big dish to get powervu channels powervu key are usually hack easily than iks
The Advantages is that you can find the key on the Internet and also there are decoder that does that automatically.

One of the main advantage of powervu is that is free of charge

FACTOR THAT CAN LIMIT INSTALLING A POWERVU GIGANTIC DISH

If a compound of 10 tenant and each of the 10 house have Gigantic dish that compound will look like a TV stations but if is a small dish you won't notice the dish
If you don't have space for Gigantic dish then powervu is not for you

Your landlord might not be happy with you for installing a Gigantic dish in his compound.

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by danyeb: 10:50am On Nov 07, 2015
hugman:
POWERVU BETTER THAN SPYCAM AND AVATERCAM

Powervu has been around for long time is not something new. As you already know you need a very big dish to get powervu channels powervu key are usually hack easily than iks
The Advantages is that you can find the key on the Internet and also there are decoder that does that automatically.

One of the main advantage of powervu is that is free of charge

FACTOR THAT CAN LIMIT INSTALLING A POWERVU GIGANTIC DISH

1. If a compound of 10 tenant and each of the 10 house have Gigantic dish that compound will look like a TV stations but if is a small dish you won't notice the dish

2. If you don't have space for Gigantic dish then powervu is not for you

3. Your landlord might not be happy with you for installing a Gigantic dish in his compound according to my guy lupboy

can it work on q28g
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 07, 2015
danyeb:

can it work on q28g

Yes working on qsat decoder only after you download the powervu software for qsat

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (61) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.