Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC - Satellite TV Technology (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (204771 Views)

Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) / Strong Receivers Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by icent2001: 10:21am On Nov 18, 2015
[maybe i send u my email so that i can get ur whatzapp .. we talk a little more detail when i get home by 5 pm today... please....icent2000@gmail.com am waiting for ur contact so to be able to whatzapp u when i go home... i can even call u if u dont mind...
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 18, 2015
icent2001:
[maybe i send u my email so that i can get ur whatzapp .. we talk a little more detail when i get home by 5 pm today... please....icent2000@gmail.com am waiting for ur contact so to be able to whatzapp u when i go home... i can even call u if u dont mind...
I give you instructions to follow on page 45,if you can't follow my instructions sorry I can't help you
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 18, 2015
icent2001:
I give you instructions to follow on page 45, you can't follow my instructions sorry I can't help you
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by icent2001: 10:48am On Nov 18, 2015
i never said i did not want to follow... i said i am in the office.. i will do just what u said when i go home... sorry for the mix up...ok undecided
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 18, 2015
icent2001:
i never said i did not want to follow... i said i am in the office.. i will do just what u said when i go home... sorry for the mix up...ok undecided
Alright follow the instructions and give me feedback on the thread
https://hugmanlin./
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by icent2001: 10:55am On Nov 18, 2015
thanks bro...i will....

sorry for asking this.....
my xcam settings shows only
patch
sharing
spycam

.. is that ok.. i hear avartcam and all sorts of names and i wonder what that means.....please
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 18, 2015
icent2001:
thanks bro...i will....

sorry for asking this.....
my xcam settings shows only
patch
sharing
spycam

.. is that ok.. i hear avartcam and all sorts of names and i wonder what that means.....please
Your qsat is OK and working on your two dish dst* and Canalsa* channel more info https://hugmanlin./
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by icent2001: 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
ok.. thanks for reassuring me... i got work to do on the decoder tonight and hope i wartch tv finally after purchasing it 52 days ago....
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by icent2001: 5:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
hello hugman am home...I have done exactly as u instructed...still I search and nothing....
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
icent2001:
hello hugman am home...I have done exactly as u instructed...still I search and nothing....
Contact your seller
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by h0p3: 11:20am On Nov 19, 2015
icent2001:
i did finally read alot yesterday and downloaded the latest software for my q26g..i did the decoder u[b]pgraded to 7.06 bu[/b]t after that it was more than a war for me to see the expiry date .finally internet connectivity was successful..i finally did and also got the xcam settings back.. but when i get into the xcam settings my q26g has only patch, sharing and spycam....nothing else. i wonder if its ok...i scanned for channels after using the setallite and the transponder prescibed in the previous comments yet nothing since yesterday,,,i will go back after this and check on which outlets the cables from the 2 dishes are connected and tell u tomorrow....any recommendations on which outlet number i should use instead? i miss watching TV men......
Q26G latest software is v7.10 , download here: www./q26gpv
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by icent2001: 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
i did not find it there as u said coz the page was not opening... thanks anyway... i found it here instead
http://toutbox.fr/prince.bello.kingson
some cool things there as well..

am taking my decoder to see a technician today... hope he hepls me out ..
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
h0p3:

Q26G latest software is v7.10 , download here: www./q26gpv
someone gave me this software last 2 weeks. but I have to remove it cos there is no preload pvu keys in it. u have to put the whole keys manually. which I did but it did not work
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by icent2001: 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
hello hugman, is qsat on working my technician is trying to do things for me....
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by eightsin(m): 11:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
Still not stable
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by MrBuzy: 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
Please is qSat 23g working.

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by HaroldFinch(m): 5:49am On Nov 21, 2015
anyone using q26g? is it working? what software version pls.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by gratiaeo(m): 5:07pm On Nov 21, 2015
HaroldFinch:
My is showing connect to server
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by eightsin(m): 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
HaroldFinch:

Mine is working... 3,5,7 are showing bt highly unstable. Macttt, AMCEE, cnnnnn, AMepiiiic n world are showing with high stability. Yet to try others n see their performance
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by eightsin(m): 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
gratiaeo:

My is showing connect to server

Maybe you should chng sim.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by MrBuzy: 10:13am On Nov 22, 2015
MrBuzy:

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by iykmora(m): 4:39pm On Nov 22, 2015
Is avatarcam still working? And which netwrk is d best assuming the answer to d above is yes? Thanks!
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by andresia(m): 8:26am On Nov 23, 2015
iykmora:
Is avatarcam still working? And which netwrk is d best assuming the answer to d above is yes? Thanks!

y'ello
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by md4real(m): 9:18am On Nov 23, 2015
iykmora:

yes it is...just get ant strong line with a 2G around. check which network has a mast close to your location.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
Some avartcam are working online
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by HaroldFinch(m): 2:22am On Nov 24, 2015
eightsin:

Mine is working... 3,5,7 are showing bt highly unstable. Macttt, AMCEE, cnnnnn, AMepiiiic n world are showing with high stability. Yet to try others n see their performance
thanks. please what software version?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by eightsin(m): 5:34am On Nov 24, 2015
HaroldFinch:

thanks. please what software version?

Ver 7.10.9.

But the stations are no longer stable. Scrambles a lot
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by icent2001: 7:50am On Nov 24, 2015
finally hugman I got connected and had a little TV time this weekend... it was so sweet having to sit ion the living room again... though some channesls especiall DST* are so so unstable..but canal S are working with the usual breaks but thats ok... wow... so whats new now.. u want to teach me other tricks on qsat

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by HaroldFinch(m): 9:57am On Nov 24, 2015
eightsin:

Ver 7.10.9.
But the stations are no longer stable. Scrambles a lot
thanks
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by md4real(m): 12:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
please can someone assist with channels that are currently opening(both stable and 3 minute on and off)
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
icent2001:
finally hugman I got connected and had a little TV time this weekend... it was so sweet having to sit ion the living room again... though some channesls especiall DST* are so so unstable..but canal S are working with the usual breaks but thats ok... wow... so whats new now.. u want to teach me other tricks on qsat

Go thru from page (0) to the current page
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by icent2001: 11:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
that's much reading my brothers....as if I am preparing to write my Jam exams.... hahaha... I will try though... thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (61) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.