Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC - Satellite TV Technology (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (204472 Views)

Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) / Strong Receivers Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by lukkens: 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2015
jaysmallz:

call or whatsapp me on 08098539648

Is qsat still working ?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by danyeb: 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
lukkens:
are u talking og before or now?
is yours working? if yes which channels
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by md4real(m): 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2015
na wah o. nothing to helep bpiz again? weekend is fast approaching
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Sheggy13(m): 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2015
danyeb:

if you know of any jx let me know to search for it
Google and download an android app called Mobdro..quite nice if you have a good 3G connection where you are.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by LSBLeaky(m): 9:35am On Oct 15, 2015
Please how can I repair my Qsat 23g , stuck @ Load and not showing anything on screen
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by LSBLeaky(m): 9:37am On Oct 15, 2015
Please I need link to d latest software for Qsat 11g avatarcam Account. still have 6months left on it
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by md4real(m): 3:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
please is any channel working at all?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by stprdc7: 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
hugman:
Qsat is working check your qsat some channel are working

H-man greetings. pls I am having problem with my qsat...all the free to air channels are giving bad signals....All other D*tv channels signal and quality strenght are ok...just the free to air channels are showing bad signal...I enjoy watching some of their stations like Rave Tv, Galaxy, Liberty etc...pls help
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by purplekayc(m): 12:43am On Oct 16, 2015
Abeg guys I need help ,my qsat 26g has been out for almost 2 months now, I see somepeople. Here can view theirs.
Can you plz tell me how to go about it?

Am currently on eutelsat 36a,36
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by sportsarena: 6:57am On Oct 16, 2015
Is qsat 23g now showing
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by HaroldFinch(m): 8:43am On Oct 16, 2015
You guys should check lemmymorgan.com for updates.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Lupboy: 9:33am On Oct 16, 2015
HaroldFinch:
You guys should check lemmymorgan.com for updates.
Mr man nairaland.com is far better than lemmymorgan
You can get first hand information here in nairaland.com than any other site , secondly nairaland.com is the must informative if you talk about fta , dongle etc compresses of many guru
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by HaroldFinch(m): 9:52am On Oct 16, 2015
Lupboy:

Mr man nairaland.com is far better than lemmymorgan
You can get first hand information here in nairaland.com than any other site , secondly nairaland.com is the must informative if you talk about fta , dongle etc compresses of many guru
Nairalanders.... always taking every post as abusive or insulting. Are you back from ur break? guys were here without info and everything seems quiet. so what's the harm in sharing a link I check everyday? it doesn't remove any value from nairaland. again, please check DT blog. I think those on canalSat can benefit from it. I don't have a share on Nairaland and Seun hasnt forbidden us from sharing links has he?

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by purplekayc(m): 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
HaroldFinch:

Nairalanders.... always taking every post as abusive or insulting. Are you back from ur break? guys were here without info and everything seems quiet. so what's the harm in sharing a link I check everyday? it doesn't remove any value from nairaland. again, please check DT blog. I think those on canalSat can benefit from it. I don't have a share on Nairaland and Seun hasnt forbidden us from sharing links has he?
what do you expect you guys hardly answer each other ....
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
TRUE NEWS ABOUT WHAT IS HAPPENING TO CARD SHARING (IKS)

Over a month now all card sharing globally including qsat all experiencing the force of the new encryption system by pay-TV.
This encryption system is responsible for iks opening very few channels and freezing problem.
I like to Inform you that you should not expect more channels over night from iks because iks can not opening more channels until iks hackers go around this encryption system probably hacking.

NUMBERS OF CHANNELS QSAT ARE ABLE TO OPEN FOR OVER A MONTH

If you are using qsat avatercam for the past one Month only sport2 $ sport9 show most of the days while in few days about 10 or so channels will comeup and gone again including freezing problem

Ses4 22w show more channels but no everyday and also the problem of freezing

HOW IKS TEAMS ARE STRUGGLING

At as today iks team don't have power to the number of channels they can descramble because -
1. Smart card is changing code faster than b4 resulting in freezing
2. Iks are powerless to open favorite channels because the new encryption system by pay-TV

FOR THOSE BUYING ACCOUNT AT THE MOMENT
if you know you like watching 2 channels soccer 2 $ soccer 9 stable mostly and sometimes flash of other channels for few days you can buy account if not please wait until this encryption system is totally hack

DON'T EXPECT ANY NEW DONGLE OPENING CHANNELS NOW
until iks team go around the encryption system probably by hacking , don't expect new dongle can it

What is happening is worldwide iks low schedule

PRICE OF IKS ACCOUNT INCREASE WITH JUST FEW CHANNELS

I feel sorry for those buying spycam for 6k at this moment knowing that iks can not opening more channels even the favorite ones.
Few channels plus freezing the account price should be low remember qsat don't work everyday for the past one months.

Guys keep your figure cross whenever there is a will there is a way until iks total go around this stiff encryption system to open all channels.

2 Likes

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by danyeb: 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
hugman:
TRUE NEWS ABOUT WHAT IS HAPPENING TO CARD SHARING (IKS)

Over a month now all card sharing globally including qsat all experiencing the force of the new encryption system by pay-TV.
This encryption system is responsible for iks opening very few channels and freezing problem.
I like to Inform you that you should not expect more channels over night from iks because iks can not opening more channels until iks hackers go around this encryption system probably hacking.

NUMBERS OF CHANNELS QSAT ARE ABLE TO OPEN FOR OVER A MONTH

If you are using qsat avatercam for the past one Month only sport2 $ sport9 show most of the days while in few days about 10 or so channels will comeup and gone again including freezing problem

At as today iks team don't have power to the number of channels they can descramble because -
2. Iks are powerless to open favorite channels because the new encryption system by pay-TV

if you know you like watching 2 channels soccer 2 $ soccer 9 stable mostly and sometimes flash of other channels for few days you can buy account if not please wait until this encryption system is totally hack

DON'T EXPECT ANY NEW DONGLE OPENING CHANNELS NOW
until iks team go around the encryption system probably by hacking , don't expect new dongle can it

PRICE OF IKS ACCOUNT INCREASE WITH JUST FEW CHANNELS

I feel sorry for those buying spycam for 6k at this moment knowing that iks can not opening more channels even the favorite ones.
Few channels plus freezing the account price should be low remember qsat don't work everyday for the past one months.

Guys keep your figure cross whenever there is a will there is a way until iks total go around this stiff encryption system to open all channels.

thanks bro... are you back from your honeymoon?

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
danyeb:

thanks bro... are you back from your honeymoon?

Yea
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by andresia(m): 8:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
hugman:

Yea

you are welcome and congrats once again bro.

so what is the update on qsat na?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
andresia:

you are welcome and congrats once again bro.

so what is the update on qsat na?

O boy read my post above (thesame page)

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by andresia(m): 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2015
hugman:

O boy read my post above (thesame page)

Lol!

pls break it down to lay man's language
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by lukkens: 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
Pls, guys in d house....how is canal and amos working on qsat? Can i use a dish with dual lnb for them?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
TRUE NEWS ABOUT WHAT IS HAPPENING TO CARD
SHARING (IKS)

Over a month now all card sharing globally including qsat all experiencing the force of the new encryption system by pay-TV. This encryption system is responsible for iks opening very few channels and freezing problem.
I like to Inform you that you should not expect more
channels over night from iks because iks can not opening more channels until iks hackers go around this encryption system probably hacking.

NUMBERS OF CHANNELS QSAT ARE ABLE TO OPEN OVER A MONTH

If you are using qsat avatercam for the past one Month
only sport2 $ sport9 show most of the days while in few
days about 10 or so channels will comeup and gone again including freezing problem

At as today iks team don't have power to the number of
channels they can descramble because -
2. Iks are powerless to open favorite channels because
the new encryption system by pay-TV

if you know you like watching 2 channels soccer 2 $
soccer 9 stable mostly and sometimes flash of other
channels for few days you can buy account if not please
wait until this encryption system is totally hack

DON'T EXPECT ANY NEW DONGLE OPENING CHANNELS
NOW

PRICE OF IKS ACCOUNT INCREASE WITH JUST FEW
CHANNELS

Few channels plus freezing the account price should be
low remember qsat don't work everyday for the past one
months.
Guys keep your figure cross whenever there is a will there is a way, until iks total go around this stiff encryption system to open all channels.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Truly1: 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2015
Hello house, Pls I need latest software patch for my Best4u HD Decoder to solve the freezing & hanging problems.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by shinabadmus(m): 2:19am On Oct 22, 2015
pls I really need one qsat. where and how much can I get it
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by shinabadmus(m): 2:20am On Oct 22, 2015
I need qsat 08033251145
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by stprdc7: 4:52am On Oct 22, 2015
shinabadmus:

Why do you want to waste your money...Haven't you heard that qsat has not been working?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by ehisdan(m): 6:58am On Oct 22, 2015
My gurus in the house good day. Pls I want to know if qsat can accept power Vu cos I want to buy one. 28g precisely. Thanks.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 22, 2015
ehisdan:
My gurus in the house good day. Pls I want to know if qsat can accept power Vu cos I want to buy one. 28g precisely. Thanks.

my q26g open power vu. but I can't tell where to put the keys. it was the software from Lemmy Morgan site. and is like the keys are auto renew. cos there is no clear pvu option may be is hidden with code
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by jaysmallz(m): 8:51am On Oct 22, 2015
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by ehisdan(m): 9:29am On Oct 22, 2015
Adielcy:

my q26g open power vu. but I can't tell where to put the keys. it was the software from Lemmy Morgan site. and is like the keys are auto renew. cos there is no clear pvu option may be is hidden with code
Thanks my man. I think I will have to wait for those that are expert in this to comment before making any step further.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 22, 2015
Truly1:
Hello house, Pls I need latest software patch for my Best4u HD Decoder to solve the freezing & hanging problems.
Are you using cccam? I know that Best4u decoder is not opening any channel in Africa at the moment
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 22, 2015
shinabadmus:
Is easy to get qsat but I urge you to wait probably one to two weeks time monitoring qsat stability on both eutelsat 36& ses4 22w

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (61) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.