Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC - Satellite TV Technology (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (204896 Views)

Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) / Strong Receivers Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 07, 2015
SOLUTION FOR THOSE WHO DON'T HAVE SPACE TO USE POWERVU

I will tell you how to use powervu even though you don't have space in your compound or you don't have enough money a cheap way to watch all powervu channel .......
Full details coming up shortly

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by eightsin(m): 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2015
hugman:

I will tell you how to use powervu even though you don't have space in your compound or you don't have enough money a cheap way to watch all powervu channel .......

I only have a 90cm dish.. so I cannot enjoy this powervu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by md4real(m): 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
hugman:

Bros drop this thingI beg especially if it will work with 90cm dish

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by danyeb: 5:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
hugman:

Hugman we are still waiting oooo
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
danyeb:

Hugman we are still waiting oooo
I will put it on powervu thread.
As for qsat, qsat team purposely turn off spycam account for the past two weeks those connect to server and expire date you see on spycam is just computer programing that displays on his own while avatercam continue to been online.
The button line is don't be afraid as far avatercam is opening channels means spycam will do much more better
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by danyeb: 10:21pm On Nov 10, 2015
hugman:

I will put it on powervu thread.
As for qsat, qsat team purposely turn off spycam account for the past two weeks those connect to server and expire date you see on spycam is just computer programing that displays on his own while avatercam continue to been online.
The button line is don't be afraid as far avatercam is opening channels means spycam will do much more better
please if u post it send me the link via watsapp. my number is +233233614105
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM QSAT...

Don't buy anything from qsat whether spycam, avatercam, Dqcam or telbox at the moment qsat is nothing to write about because their services are not reliable at this time unless you want to substitute weeks or months from your account.
I will let you know when to buy things from qsat now is not the right time. You can ask those who bought telbox and spycam from qsat the six months account is not up to six months
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
danyeb:

please if u post it send me the link via watsapp. my number is +233233614105

For more information to get powervu channel if you don't have space in your compound or cheap means to get all powervu channel pls visit powervu thread on

https://hugmanlin.

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Berbertunde: 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
@hugman pls cn u explain 2 me d wrk of dis powervu I no nting abt it do dey show ball always
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by icent2001: 5:13pm On Nov 12, 2015
please house i just recently bought a qsat q28g and i9 need step on info on how to instal and use... it was connected in the shop where i bought it and has a sim card inside all i need is info on how to get it position and what appears on screen if its connected.. hugman i count on u for this ... waiting... thanks... i am in cameroon......
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
icent2001:
please house i just recently bought a qsat q28g and i9 need step on info on how to instal and use... it was connected in the shop where i bought it and has a sim card inside all i need is info on how to get it position and what appears on screen if its connected.. hugman i count on u for this ... waiting... thanks... i am in cameroon......
Qsat 28 and many others are not been working for almost three weeks now. I always advise people to test qsat and ensure it opening channels b4 payment . Pls go back to the store you bought it from if the store is not far from your house tell them to test it and activate it .
But at the moment qsat 28 had not been working for over 3 weeks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2015
Berbertunde:
@hugman pls cn u explain 2 me d wrk of dis powervu I no nting abt it do dey show ball always
Pls visit powervu thread for full details
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by lele4u(m): 10:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
Qsat with Avarta Account is on 3ni 5ni n amc
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by jamp: 6:49am On Nov 14, 2015
Hugman the link is not opening.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by lele4u(m): 8:03am On Nov 14, 2015
jamp:
use PC
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 14, 2015
jamp:

Try again
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by jamp: 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
hugman:

Try again

It opened. Nice one. I hv 1.8 dish, how do I get dis powervu. Location abj
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
jamp:

It opened. Nice one. I hv 1.8 dish, how do I get dis powervu. Location abj
What's the name of your decoder?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by jamp: 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
hugman:

What's the name of your decoder?
qsat 11g with spycam
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by icent2001: 10:54am On Nov 16, 2015
Hello hugman and al those in the house... i recently got hold of a qsat q26g and i have been able to put the two dishes that came with it... now when i try to search i cant receive any signal .no channel nothing nothing,,, meanwhile before buying the decoder it was connected and working,,, i finally did factory reset and it seems i have a long way to go before i can even get to watch tv with this decoder... please help tell me detailly what i need to do step wise so as to enjoy the wonders of watching satelit TV... please... waiting...how to activate and what ever i have to download to get this thing working......
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
Latest news about spycam online pls check
https://hugmanlin./
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
icent2001:
Hello hugman and al those in the house... i recently got hold of a qsat q26g and i have been able to put the two dishes that came with it... now when i try to search i cant receive any signal .no channel nothing nothing,,, meanwhile before buying the decoder it was connected and working,,, i finally did factory reset and it seems i have a long way to go before i can even get to watch tv with this decoder... please help tell me detailly what i need to do step wise so as to enjoy the wonders of watching satelit TV... please... waiting...how to activate and what ever i have to download to get this thing working......

Your two dish is connected from diseqc switch it has 4 outlet so look into the diseqc switch each 4 outlet has 1,2,3,4 check and tell me which number the two dish dish wire are connected to?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Papishi(m): 12:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
Queen of Satellite back. But I don't know if I should change the position of ma dish just yet. make dis one no go be anoda film trick.

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
Papishi:
Queen of Satellite back. But I don't know if I should change the position of ma dish just yet. make dis one no go be anoda film trick.

Is real but not stable since yesterday 3 channel on dst* while almost channel on 22w
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Papishi(m): 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
hugman:

Is real but not stable since yesterday 3 channel on dst* while almost channel on 22w

This is nice. That means my decoder that doesn't open Canal can do so now right?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by icent2001: 4:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
i did finally read alot yesterday and downloaded the latest software for my q26g..i did the decoder upgraded to 7.06 but after that it was more than a war for me to see the expiry date .finally internet connectivity was successful..i finally did and also got the xcam settings back.. but when i get into the xcam settings my q26g has only patch, sharing and spycam....nothing else. i wonder if its ok...i scanned for channels after using the setallite and the transponder prescibed in the previous comments yet nothing since yesterday,,,i will go back after this and check on which outlets the cables from the 2 dishes are connected and tell u tomorrow....any recommendations on which outlet number i should use instead? i miss watching TV men......
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by gratiaeo(m): 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
My q26 still show connect to server
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by icent2001: 8:33am On Nov 18, 2015
hello hugman,,, i looked and found out that the cables from the 2 dish were connected on port 1 and 3... i decided to remover and change yet no solution,, i tried using on of the cables straight to the decoder also no solution... i noticed also that its only when i connect on port 1 that i see any signal strength shown on the screen...all the other ports did not indicate as if there was any dish connected,,, in other words the ports seem non functional...i asked yesterday aabout the fact that my xcam munu only has
patch
sharing
spycam.

is there suppose to be something else here?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 18, 2015
icent2001:
hello hugman,,, i looked and found out that the cables from the 2 dish were connected on port 1 and 3... i decided to remover and change yet no solution,, i tried using on of the cables straight to the decoder also no solution... i noticed also that its only when i connect on port 1 that i see any signal strength shown on the screen...all the other ports did not indicate as if there was any dish connected,,, in other words the ports seem non functional...i asked yesterday aabout the fact that my xcam munu only has
patch
sharing
spycam.

is there suppose to be something else here?

I didn't not ask you to remove it from the port.
So which number are the cable wire at the moment
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by icent2001: 10:07am On Nov 18, 2015
1 amd 2...
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 18, 2015
ΒΆ
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by icent2001: 10:18am On Nov 18, 2015
i did a factory reset again yesterday and all the channels that were stored got wiped off... so its kind of new and starting from sratch..... ..
am in the office now and i might want to ask u a few more questions on the possible things to try when i get home... can i ask? please !!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (61) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.