Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC - Satellite TV Technology (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (204680 Views)

Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) / Strong Receivers Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by eightsin(m): 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
gurus pls i need help, i came back from work and noticed my Qsat 26G doesnt come on again.. just noticed it today. it shows only the red light without the time displaying as before and it does not on again. is there any solution to make is on?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by iykmora(m): 8:12am On Dec 03, 2015
iykmora:
no...thought it is down for now...
lele4u:

Do not mention but I want to know if your Qsat is now working.
no file match was d reply when i tried upgrading. Will have to leave it at that. Thanks a lot for ur effort. Very grateful

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by lele4u(m): 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
iykmora:
no file match was d reply when i tried upgrading. Will have to leave it at that. Thanks a lot for ur effort. Very grateful
check the version you currently have on your Qsat 13. you can do that by going to settings and then system you will see version in system. download the version close to the one you currently have on your Qsat before upgrading to the latest version.
Or go to Lemmy Morgan site and type match file during update in the search bar to get more insight. Hope you will be able to do that

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Berbertunde: 7:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
hugman pls cn cannal sport open with avatarcam because my engineer put it for me is nt showing bt he tell me to keep checking dat it will show bt am tired of checking dat is why am asking u if its possible pls help me

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by iykmora(m): 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
lele4u:

check the version you currently have on your Qsat 13. you can do that by going to settings and then system you will see version in system. download the version close to the one you currently have on your Qsat before upgrading to the latest version.
Or go to Lemmy Morgan site and type match file during update in the search bar to get more insight. Hope you will be able to do that
ver 7.05.04

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
Berbertunde:
hugman pls cn cannal sport open with avatarcam because my engineer put it for me is nt showing bt he tell me to keep checking dat it will show bt am tired of checking dat is why am asking u if its possible pls help me
No , avatercam is only for dst* while spycam is for both
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by PrinceBYC: 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2015
Dear Mr Hugman.
A very good day to you. I have been a silent follower of this thread, but for some times now, I seem to have lost track of recent devts as regards qsat. I own a 23g and it stopped working sometimes last month or october. pls what do I need to do now. it no longer shows "welcome to server". the sw on it is ACAMHD vesion 7.05.04. I hv tried both direct sim and 3G modem, yet no luck.
kindly advise.

thank you
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Berbertunde: 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2015
If i put spycam on my qsat would i still av my remaining days i av on my avatarcam
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by aroseyi(m): 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2015
Berbertunde:
If i put spycam on my qsat would i still av my remaining days i av on my avatarcam
no sir spycam software we wipeout all your remaining date of avatarcam and turn your qsat to spycam
Although if your remaining day in avatarcam is not much you can sacrifice it to watch canalsat 22degree that rock nw until DSTV return
Rembr the days of avatarcam are number
Qsat hv told us time without number spycam is going to be the only account from them
If you need spycam account
Whatsapp me +2348062272279
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by aroseyi(m): 6:30pm On Dec 04, 2015
PrinceBYC:
Dear Mr Hugman.
A very good day to you. I have been a silent follower of this thread, but for some times now, I seem to have lost track of recent devts as regards qsat. I own a 23g and it stopped working sometimes last month or october. pls what do I need to do now. it no longer shows "welcome to server". the sw on it is ACAMHD vesion 7.05.04. I hv tried both direct sim and 3G modem, yet no luck.
kindly advise.

Bro avatarcam is not stable yet on qsat even its not watchable hmmmm I we advice you to upgrade to spycam software so you can load spycam account to enjoyed your qsat on canalsat if you need the software
thank you
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by aroseyi(m): 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
Berbertunde:
Your engineer are jjc you sabi satellite stuff pass him upgrade to spycam account you are good to go
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 04, 2015
PrinceBYC:
Dear Mr Hugman.
kindly advise.

thank you
if you Want to enjoy qsat upgrade your software to spycam
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by PrinceBYC: 10:53pm On Dec 04, 2015
i
hugman:
if you Want to enjoy qsat upgrade your software to spycam

I have now upgraded the software to spycam. pls how much is the account and validity?

thanks
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 05, 2015
PrinceBYC:
i

I have now upgraded the software to spycam. pls how much is the account and validity?

thanks
Between 5k to 5,500
Spycam validity static 6 months bonus 365

More details on https://hugmanlin./
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Berbertunde: 6:14am On Dec 05, 2015
Would i put anoda account on my qsat if i change 2 spycam or do spycam cm with it's own account 2geda and hw much cn i get d spycam
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by aroseyi(m): 3:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
Berbertunde:
Would i put anoda account on my qsat if i change 2 spycam or do spycam cm with it's own account 2geda and hw much cn i get d spycam
Yes you we put another account after upgrade to spycam,
Software to upgrade to spycam didn't come with account
Spycam account is 5000#
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by gratiaeo(m): 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2015
Pls can somebody help me with other canal plus frequencies apart from 10987/30000.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by davit: 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
aroseyi:

Yes you we put another account after upgrade to spycam,
Software to upgrade to spycam didn't come with account
Spycam account is 5000#

After upgrading my decoder and buying the spycam code, do I still need to reset my dish? Or I , leave it at the same position it is with avartacam

Hugman
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by iykmora(m): 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
(^ _ ^)
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by md4real(m): 1:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
is it just me? for the past 2 days, my cana+ isn't opening again

SOS....hugman
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by lele4u(m): 1:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
md4real:
is it just me? for the past 2 days, my cana+ isn't opening again

SOS....hugman
My friend Qsat 28g is working but mine qsat26g is not even connecting to server

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by md4real(m): 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
lele4u:

My friend Qsat 28g is working but mine qsat26g is not even connecting to server

I use Q26 too... but why?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Jerri7(m): 6:00am On Dec 09, 2015
Please house, what is the status of canalsat this morning? Mine is not welcoming to server on Q28G
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by texas07: 10:09am On Dec 09, 2015
Gudmrn all. Pls I want to upgrade my Qsat to spycam. Pls help me with the link for upgrade tnx
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by texas07: 10:13am On Dec 09, 2015
hugman:

Between 5k to 5,500
Spycam validity static 6 months bonus 365

More details on https://hugmanlin./

Pls I need link to upgrade my Qsat machine to spycam tnx
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 10, 2015
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by texas07: 6:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
hugman:

https://hugmanlin./2015/10/31/software-to-change-avatarcam-to-spycam-for-qsat-23g-and-below-model/

@Hugman. I have done d upgrade but is telling me "connect to server " wht may b d problem
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by osisiot: 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2015
boss said Qsat is not working for now
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by lele4u(m): 2:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
iykmora:
ver 7.05.04
The latest version is 7.08.2.
what you will do is rename the latest version rom and copy it in a clean pendrive not memory card. turn off your Qsat insert your drive. turn on your Qsat on. it ask you to restart. remove the drive first before you restart. come tell me the feedback
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by md4real(m): 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
lele4u:

The latest version is 7.08.2.
what you will do is rename the latest version rom and copy it in a clean pendrive not memory card. turn off your Qsat insert your drive. turn on your Qsat on. it ask you to restart. remove the drive first before you restart. come tell me the feedback

Please is any useful channel opening on cana+ and DS**? thanks
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by davit: 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
davit:

After upgrading my decoder and buying the spycam code, do I still need to reset my dish? Or I , leave it at the same position it is with avartacam

Hugman
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
iks is on decline state qsat team are struggling to restore all servers at the same time

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (61) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.