Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC - Satellite TV Technology (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (204623 Views)

Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) / Strong Receivers Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by danyeb: 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2015
please my q-sat q28g cannot connect to the net again All the sim I put insyd does not work.. Jx tell me (no dongle device found)
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by 1kinggy(m): 12:58am On Dec 12, 2015
danyeb:
please my q-sat q28g cannot connect to the net again
All the sim I put insyd does not work..
Jx tell me (no dongle device found)

QSat is sick at the moment. I'm sure by saturday morning you'd see something different.
Yesterday, mine even showed DATA IS OK but failed to connect! grin

Don't be bothered for now about whatever qsat is saying.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 12, 2015
for the latest news about qsat pls visit hugmanlin. the present state of qsat happy xmas no dull moment
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by danyeb: 10:27am On Dec 12, 2015
lele4u:

The latest version is 7.08.2.
what you will do is rename the latest version rom and copy it in a clean pendrive not memory card. turn off your Qsat insert your drive. turn on your Qsat on. it ask you to restart. remove the drive first before you restart. come tell me the feedback
what name should we gv it
my is saying no match file
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by texas07: 10:31am On Dec 13, 2015
Hugman i need spycam account and hw much will i get it. Hw do i get it from u
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by danyeb: 9:53pm On Dec 13, 2015
pls haus I just upgraded my qsat q28g and my spycam is no more activated... dnt know how to activate it again
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by danyeb: 4:00am On Dec 14, 2015
And my qsat displays "no dongle device" I hv tried all sims.. Vodafone was working earlier on but no more working
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by danyeb: 5:37am On Dec 14, 2015
pls hugman I need help my qsat displays "no dongle device" I hv tried all sims.. Vodafone was working earlier on but no more working. I upgraded my decoder q28g and the spycam account is no more activated
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 14, 2015
texas07:
Hugman i need spycam account and hw much will i get it. Hw do i get it from u
Qsat is sick at the moment , I can't advise anyone to buy it at the moment
The price of qsat spycam between 5k to 5,300
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 14, 2015
danyeb:
pls hugman I need help
my qsat displays "no dongle device" I hv tried all sims..
Vodafone was working earlier on but no more working.
I upgraded my decoder q28g and the spycam account is no more activated
Let's me explain it to you very well; qsat Sim input is the dongle access to make your qsat work , what you should do after input your airtel Sim or mtn Sim and select the appropriate Sim select in configure menu then you have to wait between 10 second to 1min for automatic dongle connection ,.
another method is after putting your Sim on your qsat n select the Sim config then turn off your qsat and turn on again wait for 1min problem solve.
Pls make sure you are using airtel, glo, Etisalat or mtn Sim.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
Qsat is online

2 Likes

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by lele4u(m): 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2015
danyeb:

what name should we gv it
my is saying no match file
name it rom. Mind you am referring to qsat 13
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by 1kinggy(m): 8:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
hugman:
Qsat is online

No success here o.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 15, 2015
1kinggy:

No success here o.
Check your mb
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by md4real(m): 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2015
hugman:
Qsat is online

yes boss. canal + spycam was online as @ last night but the specific channel showing Chelsea v Leicester was horrible when live streaming commenced and then stable after the match. any way forward?

Ds** no show at all....
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2015
md4real:

yes boss. canal + spycam was online as @ last night but the specific channel showing Chelsea v Leicester was horrible when live streaming commenced and then stable after the match. any way forward?

Ds** no show at all....
Good observation, the frequency of canaplus sport has been attacked while on the other hand qsat server struggle to carry many users at the same time but am not surprised
More details can be find in https://hugmanlin./2015/12/11/the-state-of-iksqsat/

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by 1kinggy(m): 11:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
hugman:

Check your mb

I have over #500 on airtel, over 5GB data on Glo. No success yet.
I also tried with wifi, I have a working wifi adapter on the 26g I'm using.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by momandkenven: 10:33am On Dec 16, 2015
SRT 4998HD Combo(S2+T2+IPTV) box and SRT GS6HD, SRT GS5HD Mini has stock now!!!

Function: 2*USB(PVR)+IPTV+VOD+S2+T2+3G+Wifi+Goobalmap+Youtube+IKS(Cccam/newcam/Gscam)+Weather+Biss/PowerVu...much other

1, More than 130000pcs IPTV/VOD channel for FREE
2, All Biss of 28.2E,55E,60E,64.2E all FREE
3, All PowerVu of 57E,64.2E,66E,68.5E,76.5E,0.8W,20W,34.5W all FREE

More Function and info go website http://www.hd-info.net https://www.facebook.com/iptvdecoder/

No account, No payment, Only buy Sat&Iptv decoder watch Adult, Football,Movie,Music,News,Kids..., Enjoy!!!

C band LNBF+Conical Scalar ring+ LNB holder c band +Dielectric slice

Watch all Biss/powerVU scamble channel will can get best satellite signal of 57E,60E,64.2E,66E,68.5E,76.5E,0.8W,20W,34.5W in africa area by 1.2M ku band or 1.8M C band

SRT GS6HD, GS5HD Mini,4998HD COMBO Sport live satellite list:
EPL,UEFA,FIFA... On 57E,20W,60E,28.2E
Bundesliga,UEFA,FIFA On 55E
La Liga,UEFA,FIFA On 68.5E/66E
NFL,NBA On 34.5W, 0.8W
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by icent2001: 6:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
hello hugman... good day... is qsat back on satellite? my qsat does not connect to server I don't even know howmany days I have left....
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by aroseyi(m): 7:05am On Dec 18, 2015
hugman:
for the latest news about qsat pls visit hugmanlin. the present state of qsat happy xmas no dull moment
qsat hv bn working none stop since 3weeks nw on canalsat 22° west very funny to ready hre its down both on dstv and canalsat
Just that am always busy on whatsapp i would visit hre to update you
If you need spycam software to upgrade your decoder b4 you buy qsat spycam account contact me
I also hv qsat account n stock
Whatsapp me +2348062272279
Skype- ancl18601

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by aroseyi(m): 7:07am On Dec 18, 2015
icent2001:
hello hugman... good day... is qsat back on satellite? my qsat does not connect to server I don't even know howmany days I have left....
used AIRTEL it we work hope You are on spycam already if its avatarcam upgrade to spycam and joined the moving train
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by aroseyi(m): 7:09am On Dec 18, 2015
For GSKY V6
SRT GS6HD Decoder
ASTRA HD
AZFOX
SKY HD
Whatsapp me +2348062272279

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by texas07: 8:03am On Dec 18, 2015
Hugman pls i need spycam version 7.09.08 cos am using version 7.09.07 and is saying connect to server. And i have a valid account i want to activate pls i need d link for version 7.09.08 so dat i cn loan my account
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 18, 2015
texas07:
Hugman pls i need spycam version 7.09.08 cos am using version 7.09.07 and is saying connect to server. And i have a valid account i want to activate pls i need d link for version 7.09.08 so dat i cn loan my account
Guy both v7.09.07 and v7.09.08 are the same things
The difference is that if you download it on 7th it will display v7.09.07 while if you download it on 8th it will display v70.09.08. Note that dstv is not working just only canal plus pls tune to canal plus sport it will work if airtel is not connecting then use mtn
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 18, 2015
1kinggy:

I have over #500 on airtel, over 5GB data on Glo. No success yet.
I also tried with wifi, I have a working wifi adapter on the 26g I'm using.
Check you qsat again whether is working ?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by 1kinggy(m): 11:24am On Dec 18, 2015
hugman:

Check you qsat again whether is working ?

I am not at home at the moment. Would do as soon as i get home.

I tried using etisalat line yesterday, it was freezing once it connects to network.
I have always used glo, airtel and mtn without the issue.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 18, 2015
1kinggy:

I am not at home at the moment. Would do as soon as i get home.

I tried using etisalat line yesterday, it was freezing once it connects to network.
I have always used glo, airtel and mtn without the issue.
Freezing is normal but airtel and Etisalat are less freezing
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by 1kinggy(m): 9:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
hugman:

Freezing is normal but airtel and Etisalat are less freezing

Still same story.
When I say freezing, I mean my tv screen hangs and draws different lines like it's bricked. The only way to restart the decoder after it is by unplugging from power and reconnecting.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 19, 2015
1kinggy:

Still same story.
When I say freezing, I mean my tv screen hangs and draws different lines like it's bricked. The only way to restart the decoder after it is by unplugging from power and reconnecting.
Am not getting you, does your qsat show free to Air channels or is just not working at all?
Try factory reset
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by md4real(m): 10:08am On Dec 20, 2015
I beg, my cana + dei freeze if its airing live match. who is experiencing the same? is there a way out?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by aroseyi(m): 11:08am On Dec 20, 2015
Its same bro just that AIRTEL sim or Etisalat Better
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by danyeb: 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2015
pls guys is dst* showing

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (61) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.