Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Oshiomole confirmed as Governor of Edo State! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole confirmed as Governor of Edo State! (11664 Views)

What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister / Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomole confirmed as Governor of Edo State! by toba1909(m): 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2008
CHANGE has arrive Edo State!!!
This is another history in Naija politics terrain.

Congrats Oshiomole.
Re: Oshiomole confirmed as Governor of Edo State! by zukkymike(m): 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2008
Truequest:

Congratulation Nigerians and all the people of Edo State of Nigeria.
Oshiomhole now governor of Edo State.

is it true? has it been officially announced?
Re: Oshiomole confirmed as Governor of Edo State! by zukkymike(m): 12:56pm On Nov 11, 2008
God it ie true ooo!!! Saw it on NTA now
Re: Oshiomole confirmed as Governor of Edo State! by hope4uinch: 1:02pm On Nov 11, 2008
what's the latesr?have they given back to Adams the people's stolen mandate?
Re: Oshiomole confirmed as Governor of Edo State! by congoshine(m): 1:04pm On Nov 11, 2008
OPE oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

There's finally hope for Nigeria.

Lets rally round this great man with prayers,may God be with him !!
Re: Oshiomole confirmed as Governor of Edo State! by congoshine(m): 1:05pm On Nov 11, 2008
MWL,the sad thing about Nigeria is that the thieves won't have to pay for all their evil deeds.
I'm sure they must have stolen all the money from state coffers now !!
Re: Oshiomole confirmed as Governor of Edo State! by JayCee100: 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2008
May God grant Oshiomole the grace to take Edo State out of its present sorry state.

God Bless Edo State!

God Bless Nigeria!
Re: Oshiomole confirmed as Governor of Edo State! by stanech: 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2008
Ok , OK, Ok

Make we see wetin the guy go fit do now,   ooohh

Remember NLC is different from politics.

Trust me he will not do better than what Osunbor has done within one year Trust me
Re: Oshiomole confirmed as Governor of Edo State! by hope4uinch: 1:14pm On Nov 11, 2008
Somebody there join me in shouting 7 loud Halleluyah to the Lord.Change has finally arrived in NAIJA! Halleluyah ! Halleluyah!Halleluyah!Halleluyah!Halleluyah!Halleluyah!Halleluyah!!!!!!!
Glory be to God in the Highest! For His mercy Endureth forever over Nigeria,no matter want the Devil may say or do.
IF only ,If only we continue in this way, to allow the people to choose their leaders then Nigeria will be like all these other developed countries we all like flocking to. Let's keep praying to God because it's the results of prayers that we have this victory today!God is truely great and greatly to be praised!!!
Re: Oshiomole confirmed as Governor of Edo State! by Livvvvy(f): 1:19pm On Nov 11, 2008
I am so so Happy.

There is victory and change has come for Edo state. No more PDP. PDP has lost one state.

May God be praised. The people's vote is not a waste.

With this, I can gladly go to the pole and vote.
Re: Oshiomole confirmed as Governor of Edo State! by citizenY(m): 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2008
ALLAHU AKBAR, ALLAHU AKBAR, THERE IS STILL HOPE FOR THIS COUNTRY.

OUR OWN OBAMA DON BEGIN DE JOURNEY,

THANK YOU EDO STATE, ALLAHU AKBAR
Re: Oshiomole confirmed as Governor of Edo State! by tundetire: 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2008
There are lessons to learn from this judgement

1. What God has ordained, no man can turn around. When people have spoken no matter the tyranny brought upon them, the truth will always prevail. wink

2. Tough times never last only tough people do. cheesy

3. The only permanent thing there is in the world is change. cool

4. Democracy and the rule of law has began to take shape in Nigeria. grin

5. INEC Chairman Iwu or what is his name, should honourably resign from that post or someone should just kick him out. I learnt he even said he conducted a more reliable election than the USA's election. angry
Re: Oshiomole confirmed as Governor of Edo State! by eminemkayc: 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2008
THIS IS COMPLETELY GREAT AND A PLUS FOR DEMOCRATIC TENETS!! SOON THESE Power Drunk People WOULD BE FLUSHED OUT OF GOVERNANCE AND A VOLTEFACE ADOPTED!!

Re: Oshiomole confirmed as Governor of Edo State! by MrCrackles(m): 1:29pm On Nov 11, 2008
citizenY:

OUR OWN OBAMA DON BEGIN DE JOURNEY,

how Obama be your own?!

wetin concern you concern Obama?!

make una no face una country!! undecided
Re: Oshiomole confirmed as Governor of Edo State! by SENATORJD(m): 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2008
tundetire:

5. INEC Chairman Iwu or what is his name, should honourably resign from that post or someone should just kick him out. I learnt he even said he conducted a more reliable election than the USA's election. angry
that's if he knows what the word resign means.the guy is just an old noh thinking man
Re: Oshiomole confirmed as Governor of Edo State! by c33b33(m): 1:38pm On Nov 11, 2008
stanech:

Trust me he will not do better than what Osunbor has done within one year Trust me
You said we should wait before judging and you are already judging,people are just glad cos justice has prevailed.Is it better allowing someone with a stolen mandate to rule?!am not surprised even thieves has their admirees!!! grin grin
Re: Oshiomole confirmed as Governor of Edo State! by stanech: 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2008
@c33b33

I am not a fan of the rule of law, i like and admire good governance and i think Osunbur will be better a hundred times mark my word I am from Benin City
Re: Oshiomole confirmed as Governor of Edo State! by somze(f): 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2008
YEsssssssssssssssssss . . .

YES WE CAN!!!

Victory for Democracy!!!
Re: Oshiomole confirmed as Governor of Edo State! by tundetire: 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2008
I am not a fan of the rule of law, i like and admire good governance and i think Osunbur will be better a hundred times mark my word I am from Benin City.

No matter what you feel my brother, if there is no rule of law, there will be anarchy, and people who are not supposed to rule us will rule and problems would occur. If Oshiomole comes and does not rule well, we will still kick him out of government by the ballot papers. We do not want people's mandate to be stolen again. This is what we are saying. Let democracy reign.
Re: Oshiomole confirmed as Governor of Edo State! by c33b33(m): 2:09pm On Nov 11, 2008
stanech:

@c33b33

I am not a fan of the rule of law, i like and admire good governance and i think Osunbur will be better a hundred times mark my word I am from Benin City
eh?!why not take the next flight to D.R Condo or Zimbabwe grin
    or you wait for adams to settle down to business cool
Re: Oshiomole confirmed as Governor of Edo State! by c33b33(m): 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2008
i meant D.R Congo!
Re: Oshiomole confirmed as Governor of Edo State! by stanech: 2:15pm On Nov 11, 2008
c33b33:

eh?!why not take the next flight to D.R Condo or Zimbabwe grin

If only you will pay for the ticket. I bet zimbabwe is still better than naija  lipsrsealed  in some aspect.
c33b33:

or you wait for adams to settle down to business cool

I do not have to wait. I know him too well.
Re: Oshiomole confirmed as Governor of Edo State! by jaso1(m): 2:16pm On Nov 11, 2008
You're speaking in tongue! do you think if he had won at the tribunal those frivolous that represent effectiveness in your world would be seen? Sorry it's just the level of the poverty, that's why you always value Gari and grandnut as dividend for demo-crazy in Niger.
Re: Oshiomole confirmed as Governor of Edo State! by c33b33(m): 2:22pm On Nov 11, 2008
stanech:

If only you will pay for the ticket. I bet zimbabwe is still better than naija  lipsrsealed  in some aspect.
i bet you will love buying a loaf of bread with over a billion zimbabwe dollars,abi?!just tell me the aspect you love in Zimbabwe
stanech:

I do not have to wait. I know him too well.
You know him too well?!as a labour leader who siphoned money or what?he may be what you think he is but the people voted him not Osunbor grin
Re: Oshiomole confirmed as Governor of Edo State! by stanech: 2:26pm On Nov 11, 2008
@jas_o    

I will reply your post like a gentleman.

You think the mandate should be given to Oshiomole i am not totally against that my broda. I am just giving my own opinion on the matter let me tell u i can back this with genuine reasons

You are right Osunbor may be doing all those things because of the tribunal case, but apart from that I am still saying that he will be better than Oshiomole. MORE BETTER
Re: Oshiomole confirmed as Governor of Edo State! by stanech: 2:29pm On Nov 11, 2008
c33b33:

as a labour leader who siphoned money or what?he may be what you think he is but the people voted him not Osunbor grin[/i]

[b]Exactly
Re: Oshiomole confirmed as Governor of Edo State! by c33b33(m): 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2008
stanech:

Exactly
you should have given the evidence to Osunbor during the campaign,since you didn't do that you have to relax and watch! grin
Re: Oshiomole confirmed as Governor of Edo State! by jaso1(m): 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2008
Guys in the house, with Comrade victory i congratulate him been human legitimate activies with soldier character which scared away opposition. he always sees thing as a challenge, his orientation and intelligent effort over Nigerian people and sympathy garnered by deferent people from every corner in the nation pave him this, once again i say "congratulation comrade Oshiomole"
Re: Oshiomole confirmed as Governor of Edo State! by citizenY(m): 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2008
@
Mccrackles
how Obama be your own?!

wetin concern you concern Obama?!

make una no face una country!!

I only meant our own version of Obama, not The US President elect. Nigeria comes first for me, anytime anyday.
Re: Oshiomole confirmed as Governor of Edo State! by Mustay(m): 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2008
This is no surprise anyway.
Re: Oshiomole confirmed as Governor of Edo State! by stanech: 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2008
@c33b33

Thank you very much that is whatou I will do I will sit down and laugh at you will when your Obama becomes an Abacha grin
Re: Oshiomole confirmed as Governor of Edo State! by jaso1(m): 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2008
@ stanech
This people will never see good thing in their life. see what they have cause to your live! there still a lot outthere thinking this people that illegitimately siting in office they didn't deserved will delivered Niger. it's deliberate affliction of poverty that gave birth to such believe my brother wake up from dead time is not in your side.
I sympathise with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sss Director Declared Wanted By Boko Haram For N50m / Fuel Scarcity: Sell At N145 Or Lose Your Petrol, DPR Warns Marketers / Yahaya Bello, Role Model To Nigerian Youths In Good Governance– Fanwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.