Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,433 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss (43047 Views)

How Will You React To This (pics) / How Will You React To This? Be Honest. / If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by tpraiz(m): 1:48am On Oct 13, 2014
soldierdollar:
I'd rather call it a surprise kiss .

My girlfriend closed my eyes and said she has something to tell me ( we were standing on a cool lonely road )
I said OK and that she should go ahead....

I felt her warm lips crush against mine.. Her hips swaying and rattling my organs ...m ahhhhhh ... I couldn't control myself ..I almost ate her lips .

That was our first kiss and she initiated it cheesy
. Clap 4him.......
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Nobody: 2:03am On Oct 13, 2014
kelvOdanz:

Why not just be "You" for once. Women Sef. Thinking something different and doing something different at the same time..
#Walks off

....This is not about women....Men pretend too....

So, you mean we should be too forward and too free when it comes to men....

...Then where should we place our personality or self-esteem........

Please, spare me....
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by dextiny11(m): 2:23am On Oct 13, 2014
[quote author=Justeenaleo post=26992722]
I tire oo
I was about asking that....I nor know ohhhh
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Sanniebee: 2:44am On Oct 13, 2014
It happened when I was going home for the semester break. As I was saying the final goodbye for d session to my best friend, he just leaned over and kissed my lower lip and he left immediately... Dunno how to react wen I see him again
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Imoy(m): 2:49am On Oct 13, 2014
temigracie:
...If its someone I hate or dont have any feelings for......I ll simply walk away....

But if its from someone I like, I ll keep quiet and warn him not to try that again.....

.....but deep in my heart, I ll wish he ll do that again........
That is girls for u

They can pretend (forming hard 2get).

In adoda news, I like ur moniker smiley
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Nobody: 3:43am On Oct 13, 2014
kristen12:
If its from a stranger na accidental slap go follow
What if the mistake is from you?
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Nobody: 3:46am On Oct 13, 2014
Janetozi:
I have not been kissed by accident neither have i kiss accident before.

I am not even in a relationship with accident, me and accident are not in good terms.
And you will never know accident in Jesus' name. Amen.
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by xenaxena(f): 4:05am On Oct 13, 2014
Accidental kiss?.......well letz call it unplanned kiss....I had one 4days ago wen my frnds nd I went to a bday bash...hez jez a frnd of mine nd I knew he had something on me...I guuess I was pretty tipsy cos he kissed me nd I kissed him back wen I should ave slapped him....hehehehe

Buh I enjoyed it sha

Na meat wey u no say u no go chop again dey sweet pass ;Ds
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by ShedrachU(m): 4:33am On Oct 13, 2014
Is like you are tired of Posting..
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by ELGREF(m): 5:27am On Oct 13, 2014
luvlyqueen:
hw can u kiss someone accidently, still wondering
it's possible, when you get loss
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Godmother(f): 5:42am On Oct 13, 2014
cbrass:

Ladies...chaii, why warn him off Don't you know there are some guys that will take that serious hence they rather go kiss another person instead. LOBATAN. If am crushing on Godmother and planted a soft kiss and she emm...behaved just like you, I will just port to ggrin who is readily available grin

There's nothing like accidental kiss jare.
It must have been on the guy/girl's mind before it happened.
Anyways, if its a guy I like no wahala, if not, I will just break bottle on his head ;P
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by bidexmat(m): 5:42am On Oct 13, 2014
accidental kiss ke? wen una don wet, straff finish for una thots. mtcheeww story for di gods jour
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Jfrezzy(m): 6:25am On Oct 13, 2014
Me stop nooooo
Let it happen in my bedroom ,oboy na to finish work be that ooh.
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Missmossy(f): 6:44am On Oct 13, 2014
Romance section and its kind of threads,i reserve my commenttongue

2 Likes

Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by cbrass(m): 6:50am On Oct 13, 2014
Godmother:

There's nothing like accidental kiss jare.
It must have been on the guy/girl's mind before it happened.
Anyways, if its a guy I like no wahala, if not, I will just break bottle on his head ;P

Ahahah...sha no brake bottle for my head o gringrin
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Caseless: 7:03am On Oct 13, 2014
Brandnew2:
We kissed Accidentally ...
What will you do to me...
1...Bite your Lips
2...Slap me
3...Continue kissing
4....Feel Shy
5...Feel ashamed
6...Spit it out

Don't spoil the fun. grin
i'm a shy person. NO. 4 is gonna b d reaction for real when this happens.
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by kenex4ever(m): 7:05am On Oct 13, 2014
BANGERLEE1:
Come- How old are you?
person wen register 4 forum by 2009 no b small pikin o
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 13, 2014
How do you react when your girl's skirt falls of her waist and she accidentally lands on another guys Dickk in your bedroom? undecided undecided
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Godmother(f): 7:35am On Oct 13, 2014
cbrass:

Ahahah...sha no brake bottle for my head o gringrin

Lol
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by richard870(m): 7:40am On Oct 13, 2014
I wuld only luk @ her without a word!
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Dolcilicious(f): 7:57am On Oct 13, 2014
SirTunechi:

it's only for pretty girls grin

Lol
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by NobleAky(m): 8:03am On Oct 13, 2014
temigracie:
...If its someone I hate or dont have any feelings for......I ll simply walk away....

But if its from someone I like, I ll keep quiet and warn him not to try that again.....

***checks her profile*** confirms something very personal***then kisses her* steps Aside and watches her reaction!
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Austyn44(m): 8:58am On Oct 13, 2014
temigracie:

Girls confusing and sending mixed signals to guys since the days of eve.#niaja traffic wardens. *sips my Lipton tea and continues reading "when no means yes by king Solomon" page 13,594.

1 Like

Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by godman01(m): 9:20am On Oct 13, 2014
Djangocode:
There's Nufn like an Accidental kiss.. When yo head rolls in a slow motion towards yo partner, Accidents are fast real-life events... Trust me, ery Kiss is potentially planned by the Kisser...
It would have been done and finished in the mind and then act it out.
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by mzimela(f): 9:26am On Oct 13, 2014
I will slap him
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by mzimela(f): 9:31am On Oct 13, 2014
I love kissing but my problem is I have had so much bad experience with man and I have turned to hate everything in life dat concerned m wth any man. can anyone out there try and help m. I am not getting any younger nd I need to b in a relationship wth someone please help
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Emma8043(m): 9:32am On Oct 13, 2014
Djangocode:
There's Nufn like an Accidental kiss.. When yo head rolls in a slow motion towards yo partner, Accidents are fast real-life events... Trust me, ery Kiss is potentially planned by the Kisser...
Egboo u SIRBi joor
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by ladej(m): 9:47am On Oct 13, 2014
WITH AN ACCIDENTAL PUNCH
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by kristen12(f): 10:04am On Oct 13, 2014
chisco82:

What if the mistake is from you?
Ermm......would walk away
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by justmag(m): 10:07am On Oct 13, 2014
Arva:
Slap u .. tongue

What if he is handsome?
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by vokalguy(m): 10:11am On Oct 13, 2014
This made front page? Geez men when will this shenanigan end?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

[part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! / Nigerian Christian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos / 10 Disgusting Things Girls Do When A Guy Says I Dont Have Money To Give You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.