Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss (43069 Views)

How Will You React To This (pics) / How Will You React To This? Be Honest. / If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by fairheven: 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
Dolcilicious:

Huh?
Pin or wasaap wink
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Choicy: 7:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
Brandnew2:
We kissed Accidentally ...
What will you do to me...
1...Bite your Lips
2...Slap me
3...Continue kissing
4....Feel Shy
5...Feel ashamed
6...Spit it out

Don't spoil the fun. grin
Its very simple; an accident kiss goes with an accident slap!
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by gloryaaa(f): 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
dasoul:
accidental kisses happens and I ve been a victim. during my undergraduate days, there was this night I was walking with a female friend and her friend, at a point her friend started walking faster in front of us then suddenly this girl turned and kissed me. I was stunned but felt impressed by the experience anyway but she became shy and ran away immediately we refrained. mehn!!! refused to see or talk to me for some days.
twasnt accidental...she meant it
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
Dolcilicious:

*stops vomiting* ....ok.
Whats the d full meaning of d abbreviated on ur signature?
sumfin i saw in guy code "Show Me A Pic Of Your Boobs"

1 Like

Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Kasieze(m): 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2014
Akpos went for an occasion on mothers day
and he was enjoying every minute of it, just
before the closing prayer the MC said ” the best
years of my life were spent in de arms of a
woman who wasnt my wife” , there was shock
and silence for a while but then he added “she
was my mother!!”
The crowd gave him a big round of aplause and
cheers…
Tired from the event Akpos walks back home
and met Ekaite (his wife) in the kitchen
preparing dinner and tries to repeat de quote,
he starts; “De best years of my life were spent in
de arms of a woman who wasnt my wife…” He
stands for a while trying to recall the second line
of de quote and by the time...................... Continue http://
www..com/m/view_joke.php?id=173
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
ugwum007:

thank God.....
why you thanking God??
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Rexsoko(m): 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
Brandnew2:

tHAT ONE NA LONG STORY O! gUY!
if she kiss me accidentally,i wil b lyk HEI U JX KISS ME.....guess wot nxt grin grin
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by tylesh(f): 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2014
If it is someone I av a crush on,I will continue kissing, but a stranger and someone I am not attracted to gets a slap
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by ESAVERSCLUB(m): 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
temigracie:
...If its someone I hate or dont have any feelings for......I ll simply walk away....

But if its from someone I like, I ll keep quiet and warn him not to try that again.....

.....but deep in my heart, I ll wish he ll do that again........
Correct gurl,
l did it to a frend of mine n she kept quiet n later warn me nt to try it again.
sins den she has bin refusin me. it sims she doesn't like me again.
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
priscaoge:
Lands him an accidental slap angry
Lolzz easy na, itz because u've not experienced it before datz y. U knw itz actually d best.

1 Like

Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by dasoul(m): 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
gloryaaa:
twasnt accidental...she meant it
She may ve premeditated it but to me, it was accidental.
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Ladycloud(f): 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
if itz cumin frm a crush or sth
....will feel so shy nd may allow him to continue...bt if it from a stranger.,....yuck...i will punch ur face..
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by TonYzeallY(m): 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
eunisam:
Which one is 'accidental' kissing again?
Help me ask dem oo..well,it happen to me and Tina my senior Prefect back in Secondary sch. Bt we later realised it wasnt accident so we continued...Pleasant memries..No accidental kissing,Na Pre-planed kissng Dey
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by vickertony(m): 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
temigracie:
...If its someone I hate or dont have any feelings for......I ll simply walk away....

But if its from someone I like, I ll keep quiet and warn him not to try that again.....

.....but deep in my heart, I ll wish he ll do that again........
wow!!! grin
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by ugwum007(m): 10:12pm On Oct 13, 2014
prettythicksme:
why you thanking God??

'broke' was absent.
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Gloria3389(f): 10:13pm On Oct 13, 2014
accidental kissing??...like seriously? ..is there anything like that?....
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Gabreal1(m): 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
Emma8043:
nd u want tel me dat u no follow for the 90% abi
undecided
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Gabreal1(m): 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2014
Gloria3389:
accidental kissing??...like seriously? ..is there anything like that?....
If i can accidentally hit my lips against a wall, why can't i accidentally kiss anyone?
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Gloria3389(f): 10:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
Gabreal1:
If i can accidentally hit my lips against a wall , why can't i accidentally kiss anyone?
kiss is totally different from hitting your lips on something.... it's emotional... it's doesn't just happen... it's different from Peck... one of the kissers must have planned it...or had the intention
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Dolcilicious(f): 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
Ok smiley
Then there shud be somefin like #SMAPOYP in gal code too. tongue
#justsaying

shockwave91:

sumfin i saw in guy code "Show Me A Pic Of Your Boobs"
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Dolcilicious(f): 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
fairheven:

Pin or wasaap wink
None wink

FB tongue
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by fairheven: 11:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
Dolcilicious:

None wink

FB tongue
Hmm,BBM?
wink
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 14, 2014
Dolcilicious:
Ok smiley
Then there shud be somefin like #SMAPOYP in gal code too. tongue
#justsaying

hmmmm. U've invented anoda one o, badt chick wink But u gat to spread it tho. So there's a gal code?
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by SwagPower: 8:15am On Oct 14, 2014
U kiss me accidentally, My hands will visit Ur face accidentally...bt dnt take it personally... I may still b feeling U sexually... grin
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Dolcilicious(f): 8:28am On Oct 14, 2014
shockwave91:

hmmmm. U've invented anoda one o, badt chick wink But u gat to spread it tho. So there's a gal code?

of course wink...there is a gal code.
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Dolcilicious(f): 8:29am On Oct 14, 2014
fairheven:

Hmm,BBM?
wink

nope wink
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 14, 2014
Dolcilicious:

of course wink...there is a gal code.
very nice.....now u can add #SMAPOYP to ur gal code vocab wink. U invented it shey u no?
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by fairheven: 9:36am On Oct 14, 2014
Dolcilicious:

nope wink
Cool,send your FB handle
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Dolcilicious(f): 10:41am On Oct 14, 2014
shockwave91:

very nice.....now u can add #SMAPOYP to ur gal code vocab wink. U invented it shey u no?

Really? shocked

1 Like

Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Dolcilicious(f): 10:43am On Oct 14, 2014
fairheven:

Cool,send your FB handle

check my signature smiley
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
Dolcilicious:

Really? shocked
Yup! cheesy
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Adeyeye22(f): 12:34pm On Oct 14, 2014
I wil start crying embarassedI wil start crying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Christian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos / Guys: Some Signs To Know A Lady Ain't Interested In You / Advice Urgently Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.