Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,750 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:14 AM

How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss (43523 Views)

How Will You React To This (pics) / How Will You React To This? Be Honest. / If A Beautiful Woman Stares At You Longer Than Normal; How Will You React To It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by emmy02(m): 10:15am On Oct 13, 2014
Arva:
Slap u .. tongue

U mean accidental slap
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by ladej(m): 10:38am On Oct 13, 2014
grin
mzimela:
I love kissing but my problem is I have had so much bad experience with man and I have turned to hate everything in life dat concerned m wth any man. can anyone out there try and help m. I am not getting any younger nd I need to b in a relationship wth someone please help
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by nataisha(f): 10:40am On Oct 13, 2014
if it happen to be my crush, I will continue kissing kissand after which I will be shy grin. and if it happen that its a strangerrrrrrrrrrrrr oboy na big slap way e no go ever expect for e life I go give ham undecided
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by nataisha(f): 10:42am On Oct 13, 2014
nataisha:
if it happen to be my crush, I will continue kissing kissand after which I will be shy grin. and if it happen that its a strangerrrrrrrrrrrrr oboy na big slap way e no go ever expect for e life I go give ham undecided
after all na incidental slap hahahahahahahhhahahah
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Lanrefreshkid: 11:09am On Oct 13, 2014
Ugly girl---Accidental slap

Fine Girl--- I will accidentally continue grin
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Noelle01: 11:31am On Oct 13, 2014
ERCROSS:

Ur nose needs a check-up..
M sure u have a running nose.. Or a malfunctioning one. grin
Heheheh. Really?
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 13, 2014
kristen12:

Ermm......would walk away
Without receiving a hot slap abi?
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Thebrightest(m): 11:59am On Oct 13, 2014
tommiebuck:
u may call it accidental kiss but i will call it unplanned kiss, but trust me, i think its one of the best kisses o. cos i didnt plan it. grin
See as your mouth wide. You sure say if person kiss you accidentally he no go lose hin mouth?
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Abraham2013(m): 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
jodeer:
Sure there is accidental kiss. Let me share my lil story 2 support d claim. Wen i was in pry 5 and very young, (a very shy girl then), i was always doin dis little bride ting. Coincindentally , one of d boiz whom i have done dis little bride/groom wit was transfered 2 my skool. During brk one fateful day, he sims 2 be talking about me cos i was just moving, he just pointed @ me telling his frend "it is her". Instantly i turned 2 run. I dont know a guy was at my back and...dat was it, our lips jst 2geda. Rxn- i looked at him, clean my lips and ran away.
Na em b say e don tey wey u start to experience dis accidental or coincidental kiss.
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Thebrightest(m): 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
Dolcilicious:

Lol
If a girl like you accidentally kiss me, i will spit throughout that day.
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Dolcilicious(f): 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
Thebrightest:
If a girl like you accidentally kiss me, i will spit throughout that day.

Who is gonna kiss a baboon like you.Ewww *vomits*...abeg park well.
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by KingTom(m): 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2014
Djangocode:
There's Nufn like an Accidental kiss.. When yo head rolls in a slow motion towards yo partner, Accidents are fast real-life events... Trust me, ery Kiss is potentially planned by the Kisser...
What if I give you a dirty slap on the bus for pushing and you fall face down into the arms of a lady who is seated and yawning, your mouth covers her own and una tongue ties. No be accident be that undecided
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Thebrightest(m): 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2014
Dolcilicious:

Hahahaha! You are trying to vomit your ugliness? Hey! Wake up that's not possible.
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by gloryaaa(f): 2:13pm On Oct 13, 2014
Av cin 1 sef twas reli an accident...d dude small boi sha was running vertically den wanted 2 go horizontal not knowing sum1 was trying 2 catch him dere nd boom dey kissed twas bloody I tink he lost his front tooth

1 Like

Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Gabreal1(m): 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2014
90% of people here don't understand what op meant by "accidental kiss"
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2014
Dolcilicious:

don't vomit too much dear. U might lose too many electrolytes
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by kristen12(f): 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2014
chisco82:

Without receiving a hot slap abi?
If I hear. We'll beat ourselves
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Emma8043(m): 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
kristen12:

Vitali klishko

1 Like

Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Emma8043(m): 3:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
Gabreal1:
90% of people here don't understand what op meant by "accidental kiss"
nd u want tel me dat u no follow for the 90% abi
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by fairheven: 3:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
Dolcilicious:

Lol

Nice meetin you,can you inboxe me dear?
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by luvlyqueen(f): 3:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
ELGREF:
it's possible, when you get loss
hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by knowledge4(m): 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2014
Give Him an Accidental Blinking Dirty Slap!
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by knowledge4(m): 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2014
How about accidental sex?

1 Like

Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
kristen12:

HM! What happens to your signature"self control"
Dont we have it anymore? Remember mistake is mistake oo.
Not that it was intentional.
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 13, 2014
Dolcilicious:
I have never experienced it undecided
like seriously shocked
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by fightforchange1(f): 4:57pm On Oct 13, 2014
1 and 3 combo...
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by princebergz(m): 5:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
accidental kissing?? deploy airbags!
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by dasoul(m): 5:11pm On Oct 13, 2014
accidental kisses happens and I ve been a victim. during my undergraduate days, there was this night I was walking with a female friend and her friend, at a point her friend started walking faster in front of us then suddenly this girl turned and kissed me. I was stunned but felt impressed by the experience anyway but she became shy and ran away immediately we refrained. mehn!!! refused to see or talk to me for some days.
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by kristen12(f): 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
chisco82:

HM! What happens to your signature"self control"
Dont we have it anymore? Remember mistake is mistake oo.
Not that it was intentional.
After receiving a hot slap? My face go red Иa
the "self control" is for something else
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Dolcilicious(f): 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2014
fdxboss:
like seriously shocked

yeah sad
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Dolcilicious(f): 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
fairheven:

Nice meetin you,can you inboxe me dear?

Huh?
Re: How Do You React To An Accidental Kiss by Dolcilicious(f): 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2014
shockwave91:

don't vomit too much dear. U might lose too many electrolytes

*stops vomiting* ....ok.
Whats the d full meaning of d abbreviated on ur signature?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well / Groom Criticized For Allowing Pregnant Bride To Kneel To Feed Him At Wedding / Man Marries Lady While Planning Marriage Introduction With Another One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.