Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Pictures You'll Find On A Naija Babes Phone - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures You'll Find On A Naija Babes Phone (8771 Views)

An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays / 6 Pictures You'll Most Likely Find On A Naija Babe's Phone / Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures You'll Find On A Naija Babes Phone by Dollarjunkie: 11:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
Arva:
Don't even know what to say..

Oh my!!! You're so beautifuliciosly pretty.
Please abeg biko send me your phone no, facebook name, pin, and email. I want to marry you. I have sent you countless PMs but u haven't replied any. I now choose to make it public. I want to marry you, I'm serious
Re: Pictures You'll Find On A Naija Babes Phone by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 10, 2014
Segeggs:
When a naija babe just gets a new hair do.....DP straight
nice hairstyle...don't mind trying it out and using it as my dp tongue
Re: Pictures You'll Find On A Naija Babes Phone by Truckpusher(m): 12:36am On Oct 10, 2014
prettythicksme:
yes I am married with kid are you surprised or what??
And the topic said Naija babes and not Naija married women.Between you should be on your bed holding something like a microphone all night long ,that's your job nau shocked shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures You'll Find On A Naija Babes Phone by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 10, 2014
The pouting thing has become so annoying.
Girls with plump fat lips should not pout.
And if you don't know how to pout, don't pout.
Re: Pictures You'll Find On A Naija Babes Phone by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 10, 2014
Truckpusher:
And the topic said Naija babes and not Naija married women.Between you should be on your bed holding something like a microphone all night long ,that's your job nau shocked shocked grin
is it everynight i will be holding konji na food
Re: Pictures You'll Find On A Naija Babes Phone by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
Sagytarius:

Yhu mean this is cute? undecided

Evulz. gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, How Will You Feel?. / [must Read] EROTIC STORY: My Boss’ Wife(18+) / I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.