Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

7 Simple things Men Want In Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Simple things Men Want In Women (587 Views)

10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This / Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Simple things Men Want In Women by chiebuka600(m): 4:35am On Oct 10, 2014
Life isn’t complicated; People are. That’s why relationships can easily become strained when trivial
issues arise; take for instance, leaving the toilet seat up (Ladies, which would you prefer – He raises up the seat to
pee and forgets to put it down afterwards or he leaves the seat down and gives it a yellow poker-dot makeover? I thought so). Don’t get me wrong – I know women we men can be difficult too but there are 7 simple things we expect from an ideal woman and could eventually even get us popping the question (You know what i mean)

These 7 things are :
1. To Listen: Women love the sound of their voices so it’s quite easy to understand why men would rather let them
win an argument. But what some women don’t realize is that they just might be wrong sometimes. Perhaps if they
listened to a few facts from the man instead of jumping to conclusions, or in other situations, taking some advice
from him based on his personal experiences then he would appreciate you a whole lot more.

2. To be Considerate:
Continue: https://www.facebook.com//posts/359372210896605

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Make A Relationship Last ; Dating Tips / Choose For Yourselves The Lady You Want / Girls Break Up Relationship, Wives Break Up Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.