Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi (19637 Views)

Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos / The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe / Serious Fight At Oshodi As I Am Typing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 10, 2014
PapiWata:

There is a lot of truth to your observation about international arms dealers. Africa is their feeding ground. An AK47 assault rifle sells for just $20 in the Congo, thanks to almost continuous wars there for the past 40 years, all fueled by greed for natural resources both within and outside of Africa.

No war, no money. since they can't fight themselves and use their weapons, they decided to turn to mother africa, create tribal wars, sponsor the war, make money, support the weaker opposition (knowing well the weaker tribes cannot defeat the stronger tribes), sell more harms, go to their media, tell their citizens to stay away from that region.

2 Likes

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 10, 2014
video or adonblv it
Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by Ryabcool(m): 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2014
I honestly don't know what to think, talk more of say.
Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by lagbaja(m): 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2014
If truly she fell from an electric pole or power line , where is the pole or power line she fell from ? (There should at least be traces of burn on the pole). Who moved her to the spot she is in the picture ?. It looks like the woman was burnt and dumped in the public place . The police should investigate how she got to the spot. The identity of the woman should be sought. If her families are traced, the motif for the burning may be found. This witch labeling can happen to just anyone, it takes just one frustrated individual who needs to find someone to blame for his failure to do the labeling. One day you all are going to grow old .You could be victims of witchcraft labeling. For those who joins in the labeling, you are as guilty as the perpetrators.

10 Likes

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by PapiWata: 9:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
lagbaja:
If truly she fell from an electric pole or power line , where is the pole or power line she fell from ? (There should at least be traces of burn on the pole). Who moved her to the spot she is in the picture ?. It looks like the woman was burnt and dumped in the public place . The police should investigate how she got to the spot. The identity of the woman should be sought. If her families are traced, the motif for the burning may be found. This witch labeling can happen to just anyone, it takes just one frustrated individual who needs to find someone to blame for his failure to do the labeling. One day you all are going to grow old .You could be victims of witchcraft labeling. For those who joins in the labeling, you are as guilty as the perpetrators.

With clear thinkers like yourself in existence, there is yet hope for the African continent.

2 Likes

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 10, 2014
berem she na you be this? kennygee how this night? lynpetra how far? Lomomike what's your take here....Eyop attention needed.... bring priscaoge n ishilove..don't forget harbosede02

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 10, 2014
smartchoice:
berem she na you be this? kennygee how this night? lynpetra how far? Lomomike what's your take here....Eyop attention needed.... bring priscaoge n ishilove..don't forget harbosede02
It is your mother.
Please don't get me angry this night and stop quoting me.
Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
berem:
It is me

OK...I guessed as much as the pix is a carbon copy of you

3 Likes

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
berem:
It is my mother

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2014
smartchoice:

don't force me to say something that will earn me a ban. Please respect yourself!
Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
berem:
don't force me to say something that will earn me a ban. Please respect yourself!

you've crossed a line n I can't care less.....BTW how are you typing from custody?

2 Likes

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by major466(m): 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2014
The Nigerian Airforce need to engage this woman sharply. She can help the Army develop Witchcraft Flight Technology for Air Strikes against boko-haram.
Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by ratiken(m): 11:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
For the people claiming the woman was burnt by the mob........Can someone point to me what was used in burning her....... The tire or any combustible material around her. Look at her environment, nothing proves an intentional mob burning around her. Or were people were forced not to take pictures during the burning process.

Sorry guys but science failed to explain this one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by thewarrior72: 11:23pm On Oct 10, 2014
priscaoge:
Jezzzzz shocked shocked shocked

Maybe She was on a mission to go and bewitch her innocent daughter-in-law and the new born baby undecided God has exposed u and will continue to expose all ye witches and wizards sad
Damn.... you believe this cock & bull bullshit? cry cry

3 Likes

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by thewarrior72: 11:33pm On Oct 10, 2014
asadike:
the daughter in law must have used d holy ghost fire to destablise her.
Don't tell me u fall in the category that believed this poo? embarassed

3 Likes

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by PapiWata: 11:35pm On Oct 10, 2014
ratiken:
For the people claiming the woman was burnt by the mob........Can someone point to me what was used in burning her....... The tire or any combustible material around her. Look at her environment, nothing proves an intentional mob burning around her. Or were people were forced not to take pictures during the burning process.

Yeah right. Science would equally be hard pressed to explain how you arrived at the hasty conclusion that the woman with third-degree burns all over her body MUST have suffered that hideous fate ONLY because she was guilty by mob judgement of being a species-transforming witch.

Rather than dwell and speculate on just how the woman suffered such hideous burns all over her body, authorities in any civilized country would have RUSHED the woman to the emergency ward in the nearest hospital in order to save her life, while the police would have swooped in to round up and question all the bone-head monkeys gathered at the scene, to ascertain whether any of them might have set her alight before the rest of the goons assembled there to jeer and gleefully photograph the dying victim with their phone cameras.

With the severity of burns suffered by that woman, it is an absolute certainty that she is now dead. She had NO hope of survival, but even so local government officials were obviously in no hurry to save her from the baying mob of blood-thirsty, sadistic apes who were already worked up into a murderous frenzy, judging by the collected car tires visible in those pictures, obviously brought there by "good Samaritans" for the purpose of setting the victim alight AGAIN. It is sobering to contemplate that every single one of those evil and twisted sub-humans that thronged the murder scene is GUARANTEED to be a "devout" follower of one religion or the other, as is typical for ALL of Africa.

Very tragic indeed is the fact that the mob of ugly lower life-forms assembled around that woman where there NOT to save her but to KILL her in a slow, brutal and methodical manner, while making videos of that gruesome sport to post on the internet for the entertainment of sadistic psychopaths the world over.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by thewarrior72: 11:52pm On Oct 10, 2014
PapiWata:

Come on now, don't be shy. Mob killers are generally PROUD of their exploits, especially in Nigeria where such grisly street murders are essentially legal.

Again, sir, how many killings of "alleged" petty thieves, witches, and magical willy removers have you personally been involved in ?

You are the true face of modern Africa - hateful, blindly superstitious, fearful of shadows, and above all, blood thirsty, so please just relax and revel in your status as a homicidal psychopath, for there are so many more like you who readily believe ALL they hear without requesting evidence, and who just love the sport of chasing down, then torturing and killing total strangers on the street in broad daylight, for ANY reason, no matter how absurd.
Kudos....only you and 3 three other guys on this thread has justified the money spent on they education. It is disheartning, even with education & enlightenment, people still display such crass mentality.....pathetic sad

3 Likes

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by feezy(m): 11:58pm On Oct 10, 2014
priscaoge:
Jezzzzz shocked shocked shocked

Maybe She was on a mission to go and bewitch her innocent daughter-in-law and the new born baby undecided God has exposed u and will continue to expose all ye witches and wizards sad
shey dis 1 be like home video 4 ya eyes ni.... Na 15m she wan carry go southafrica nah

1 Like

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by redsun(m): 12:09am On Oct 11, 2014
This is one of the core Nigerians are ruled by animals. They are so primitive to the point that even modern city bees are more adapted to life of 21st century world.

Oh,what a foolish and wicked generation! The contrast with the the phone cameras they use in barbaric scenes is so dumb founding. How could people that think like have access to modern technology?

3 Likes

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by ImpactWorld(m): 1:44am On Oct 11, 2014
Nigerians!
My heart bleeds for Nigeria and Africa.
I have always said that "Nigerians are the problem with Nigeria"
Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by armyofone(m): 4:53am On Oct 11, 2014
Nigerians are very primitive. No more cure for their animalistic behaviours.

redsun:
This is one of the core Nigerians are ruled by animals. They are so primitive to the point that even modern city bees are more adapted to life of 21st century world.
Oh,what a foolish and wicked generation! The contrast with the the phone cameras they use in barbaric scenes is so dumb founding. How could people that think like have access to modern technology?

1 Like

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 11, 2014
ratiken:

Okay where is the the electric pole she supposedly fell from? Come on guys, let's use our brains. It's obvious whatever was done to her happened somewhere else and she was dumped at her "photo studio" by the perpetrators.

4 Likes

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by Mogidi: 9:28am On Oct 11, 2014
PapiWata:

Yeah right. Science would equally be hard pressed to explain how you arrived at the hasty conclusion that the woman with third-degree burns all over her body MUST have suffered that hideous fate ONLY because she was guilty by mob judgement of being a species-transforming witch.

Rather than dwell and speculate on just how the woman suffered such hideous burns all over her body, authorities in any civilized country would have RUSHED the woman to the emergency ward in the nearest hospital in order to save her life, while the police would have swooped in to round up and question all the bone-head monkeys gathered at the scene, to ascertain whether any of them might have set her alight before the rest of the goons assembled there to jeer and gleefully photograph the dying victim with their phone cameras.

With the severity of burns suffered by that woman, it is an absolute certainty that she is now dead. She had NO hope of survival, but even so local government officials were obviously in no hurry to save her from the baying mob of blood-thirsty, sadistic apes who were already worked up into a murderous frenzy, judging by the collected car tires visible in those pictures, obviously brought there by "good Samaritans" for the purpose of setting the victim alight AGAIN. It is sobering to contemplate that every single one of those evil and twisted sub-humans that thronged the murder scene is GUARANTEED to be a "devout" follower of one religion or the other, as is typical for ALL of Africa.

Very tragic indeed is the fact that the mob of ugly lower life-forms assembled around that woman where there NOT to save her but to KILL her in a slow, brutal and methodical manner, while making videos of that gruesome sport to post on the internet for the entertainment of sadistic psychopaths the world over.

More people of your mindset are needed to re-educate and re-orient Africans who remained mired in 16th century rationality.

1 Like

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by Presbulg(m): 9:55am On Oct 11, 2014
PapiWata:

Irrational and superstitious minds like yours will GUARANTEE that Africa will remain at least 100 years behind the industrialized world, in terms of development.

Sadly, brain-dead humanoids of your type constitute a huge MAJORITY in much of Africa, Nigeria inclusive, so there really is NO hope that the continent will emerge into the light for at least another generation.

I guess sarcasm isn't one of your strong points.
Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by priscaoge(f): 9:56am On Oct 11, 2014
thewarrior72:
Damn.... you believe this cock & bull bullshit? cry cry

In this part of the world anything is possible dear wink

2 Likes

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by gatiano(m): 10:13am On Oct 11, 2014
black people, have we lost it so much? bird turned into woman? that would have been an interesting video, and it will cost a lot of money to sell it to media houses if indeed a bird turned into a person. gullible africans, that is how they with the help of the government impose fear into your minds, thus ruling you mercilessly without remorse. then you'd begin to believe that the snake inthe bible spoke and the ass spoke with its rider.
this is to dull your minds. expand your mind my beloved brothers and sisters.

1 Like

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by PapiWata: 10:13am On Oct 11, 2014
Presbulg:

I guess sarcasm isn't one of your strong points.

Thank you teacher. I will go back to school right away.
Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by Kemmiiee: 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2014
orlaryemy:
It`s like Lagosians have attempted burning this poor woman, as this can be deduced from her peeling skin. I think we need to behave in more civilised way not that when we "hear-say" Birds fall from sky and turn to a woman we start lynching. This does not make sense, there is need for further investigation. Setting fire on fellow human being is uncalled for.

Noo.. The bird landed on a high-tension wire before falling down.. So I guess its the effect of the electricity that made her body peel ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by Idrismusty97(m): 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
Kemmiiee:

Noo.. The bird landed on a high-tension wire before falling down.. So I guess its the effect of the electricity that made her body peel ..
Like these birds on High tension wire?

HOW DO BIRDS SIT ON HIGH- VOLTAGE POWER LINES WITHOUT GETTING ELECTROCUTED?
http://engineering.mit.edu/ask/how-do-birds-sit-high-voltage-power-lines-without-getting-electrocuted

Why don't birds get shocked when they sit on high voltage lines?
http://www.pa.msu.edu/sciencet/ask_st/040793.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by nnagozie(m): 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
Idrismusty97:

http://engineering.mit.edu/ask/how-do-birds-sit-high-voltage-power-lines-without-getting-electrocuted

LMAO!! Hope this post will silence 'them say' people.

1 Like

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by PapiWata: 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2014
nnagozie:

LMAO!! Hope this post will silence 'them say' people.

I didn't know the bone-heads had a generic name. "Dem say people". That has a nice ring to it, but truth be told, those dimwits will only respond to the pictures of birds on a wire by declaring that they are all "wiNches", waiting for the full moon to turn into human form, so that the crowds waiting eagerly on the ground can beat them to death, set them alight, and video the party to thrill their friends.

1 Like

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by Kemmiiee: 8:18pm On Oct 11, 2014
Idrismusty97:

Well, she was a human-bird :p

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Question Why TV Stations Are Going Up In Flames? / Bill To Prohibit Tribal Marks Passes Second Reading In Senate / Gunmen Attack Ekori Police Station In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.