Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi (19599 Views)

Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos / The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe / Serious Fight At Oshodi As I Am Typing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by spanzed(m): 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2014
This is serious...wizard sef dey...I think say na only witch we get

1 Like

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by atlwireles: 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2014
The ignorance of the average Nigerian is appalling

10 Likes

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 10, 2014
EpicNigerian:

wow!!!

See as u just cool down dey talk rubbish.

See as you calmly read rubbishgrin

2 Likes

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by 1shortblackboy: 4:04pm On Oct 10, 2014
the age of smart phones and social media grin

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by Abbey2sam(m): 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2014
Could this really be true?
Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by EpicNigerian(m): 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2014
SeaGold:

See as you calmly read rubbishgrin

me sef tire o

As i read am finish,i come dey vex for myself.

1 Like

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by free2ryhme: 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2014
Even lastma dey take pisure

Misplaced priority grin

5 Likes

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by chronique(m): 4:15pm On Oct 10, 2014
If you've never been tormented by witches and wizards,you'd never believe they exist. Disbelieve their existence at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by Mc4larin: 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
Mod, pls move this thread to FP
Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by OneNaira6: 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
The stupidity of Nigerians is amazing. At una age, una still believe in witches and wizard. Smh!!
Poor woman got burned by a heartless MF and they blamed it on a wire pool. Smh!!
Before we know it now, Nigerians would start killing innocent children, women, etc again all in fear of witches and wizard. Tufiakwa.

5 Likes

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by PapiWata: 4:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
chronique:
If you've never been tormented by witches and wizards,you'd never believe they exist. Disbelieve their existence at your own peril.

Another brain-dead African savage exposing its utter absence of measurable intellect. Thanks to teeming millions of bush-bred natives encumbered with feeble minds like the one in evidence from the quote above, Africa is DOOMED to remain the DARK continent, until hell freezes over.

So, Mr. Chronic, how many women and children have you helped burn alive ? Be honest now, you "God-fearing" murderer.

11 Likes

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by RockMaxi: 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2014

I neglected this post the first time I saw the topic but carefully looking at the pictures I'm like "seriously" ?

The high tension really charred the woman. This is serious. shocked

2 Likes

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by tomiobj(m): 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
[email][/email]
jamace:
Kai, you funny die o. LOL grin grin grin
I swear down. It is legal to be a witch in nigeria. A woman fell down from d sky as a bird nd admits she is a witch. The police let her go because witchcraft isn't in the nigerian constitution.
Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by asadike(f): 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2014
the daughter in law must have used d holy ghost fire to destablise her.

1 Like

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by homesteady(m): 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2014

1 Like

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by homesteady(m): 4:35pm On Oct 10, 2014
PapiWata:

Another brain-dead African savage exposing its utter absence of measurable intellect. Thanks to teeming millions of bush-bred natives encumbered with feeble minds like the one in evidence from the quote above, Africa is DOOMED to remain the DARK continent, until hell freezes over.

So, Mr. Chronic, how many women and children have you helped burn alive ? Be honest now, you "God-fearing" murderer.

Mr Most intelligent and modernised, where you there? Or where you the person that burned her?
Or are you trying to say a large crowd like that don't know what they saw?

11 Likes

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by kevoh(m): 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
She needs proper medical attention not silly lagosians snapping her.

9 Likes

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by chronique(m): 4:39pm On Oct 10, 2014
I don't blame you. If only your father had used original durex condoms,He wouldn't have made the mistake of impregnating your mother who in turn,gave birth to an imbecil like you. How does my post translate to supporting the burning of humans alive? If not that the devil is already using your head to play golf and badminton at the same time,I don't see why you should come up with this stupid post of yours. You better behave yourself. Idiott!!!
PapiWata:

10 Likes

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by homesteady(m): 4:41pm On Oct 10, 2014
Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
EpicNigerian:

me sef tire o

As i read am finish,i come dey vex for myself.

Wetin cause am na economic strangulation and induced frustration if not how u go get time begin read thread about humans flying without wing.
Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2014
Nigeria Harry Potter.
Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by Superstar007(m): 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2014
yuzedo:
Never happens in Ikoyi, Victoria Island or Lekki....

... Always Oshodi, Ketu, Iyanu-Oba, Okokomaiko, Mushin, Agege, Ajangbadi, Egbeda, Ilasamaja, Orile, etc. sad

Rotfl!! grin grin
Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by Arosa(m): 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2014
Let me guess they have killed her. These evil peeps cover up their tracks by claiming she is a witch.

6 Likes

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by Superstar007(m): 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2014
priscaoge:
Jezzzzz shocked shocked shocked

Maybe She was on a mission to go and bewitch her innocent daughter-in-law and the new born baby undecided God has exposed u and will continue to expose all ye witches and wizards sad

How these people dey operate sef?
Abi them get airport or helipad?

@post. If this is true, I think she lost communication with the control tower or maybe the fuel was depleted.
I agree with seagold, the FG should try and take a look at all this illegal flights. How can they be operating in our Airspace without paying a dime

Nigerians sabi snap pishures sha!!

1 Like

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by Tayeni(m): 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2014
Stories like this make me ashamed.
be inquisitive...ask questions....be logical.
Use your brain.
Dare to not blend in with the herd.
Im not suprised though....in a society where a professor holds the opinion that witch doctors should have been consulted to solve bokoharam issue......dont expect laymen to think differently.
If this mindset continues to be prevalent, black Africa will continue to be the ghetto of the world.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by EpicNigerian(m): 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2014
SeaGold:

Wetin cause am na economic strangulation and induced frustration if not how u go get time begin read thread about humans flying without wing.
u go fear human ufo na....lol

Flying without wings (remix)by westlife
Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
yuzedo:
Never happens in Ikoyi, Victoria Island or Lekki....

... Always Oshodi, Ketu, Iyanu-Oba, Okokomaiko, Mushin, Agege, Ajangbadi, Egbeda, Ilasamaja, Orile, etc. sad

Development is the key to wiping off all this things. Massive development. Ikoyi peeps are saddled wiv making money. Everybody is tryna make money. They are in a different league. This other areas u called. There is so much poverty there. Hence all this rubbish. At a time Europe had this issues too. Technological advancement and development reduced it that it is almost non existent. That's just my only explanation for this phenomenon.

3 Likes

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by Rilwayne001: 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2014
Nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by priscaoge(f): 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
Superstar007:

How these people dey operate sef?
Abi them get airport or helipad?

@post. If this is true, I think she lost communication with the control tower or maybe the fuel was depleted.
I agree with seagold, the FG should try and take a look at all this illegal flights. How can they be operating in our Airspace without paying a dime

Nigerians sabi snap pishures sha!!

Hahhahahahha dem fit get airport for up there ooo cheesy
Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by PapiWata: 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
chronique:
I don't blame you. If only your father had used original durex condoms,He wouldn't have made the mistake of impregnating your mother who in turn,gave birth to an imbecil like you. How does my post translate to supporting the burning of humans alive? If not that the devil is already using your head to play golf and badminton at the same time,I don't see why you should come up with this stupid post of yours. You better behave yourself. Idiott!!!

Come on now, don't be shy. Mob killers are generally PROUD of their exploits, especially in Nigeria where such grisly street murders are essentially legal.

Again, sir, how many killings of "alleged" petty thieves, witches, and magical willy removers have you personally been involved in ?

You are the true face of modern Africa - hateful, blindly superstitious, fearful of shadows, and above all, blood thirsty, so please just relax and revel in your status as a homicidal psychopath, for there are so many more like you who readily believe ALL they hear without requesting evidence, and who just love the sport of chasing down, then torturing and killing total strangers on the street in broad daylight, for ANY reason, no matter how absurd.

12 Likes

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by GODDYGEE91(m): 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2014
This is terrible. God just wanted 2 disgrace her, but y her body deh like dat nau, der flog am abi wetin?
Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Has Taken Over Adamawa PDP, Member Writes Makarfi / EFCC Freezes Benue State Government Accounts / Omoyele Sowore Meet Chimamanda Adichie (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.