Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,583 members, 7,958,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:27 AM

OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi (19907 Views)

Hon Tony Nwulu's Projects At Oshodi Isolo Federal Constituency 2 - Photos / The Truth About The Demolition Of Owonifari Market At Oshodi Lagos - Joe Igbokwe / Serious Fight At Oshodi As I Am Typing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by widowhusband: 10:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
LastOkpaBender:

Okay where is the the electric pole she supposedly fell from? Come on guys, let's use our brains. It's obvious whatever was done to her happened somewhere else and she was dumped at her "photo studio" by the perpetrators.

i dont think someone would have filmed the fall and transformation ie cable- bird-suspended in air - land on ground - transform. Except it happened in slow motion and the recorder was expecting it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by widowhusband: 11:03pm On Oct 11, 2014
By the way with all this publicity someone should/may have identified her by now even though she has burns. or at least they said she was able to speak.No one is too sure what exactly is up
Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
widowhusband:

i dont think someone would have filmed the fall and transformation ie cable- bird-suspended in air - land on ground - transform. Except it happened in slow motion and the recorder was expecting it

I don't think you got my question. They say she fell from an electric pole, with all those pictures how come there's none in sight?
Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by widowhusband: 11:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
LastOkpaBender:

I don't think you got my question. They say she fell from an electric pole, with all those pictures how come there's none in sight?

check deejayutility 's post on same (think its on page 3), and another i cant remember but like i said its just picture not clear cut life video, so its still doubtable. i myself im still wondering how it happened, its not that i belief everything as said that why ive tried to look through as much pics available so far
Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 12, 2014
PapiWata:

Irrational and superstitious minds like yours will GUARANTEE that Africa will remain at least 100 years behind the industrialized world, in terms of development.

Sadly, brain-dead humanoids of your type constitute a huge MAJORITY in much of Africa, Nigeria inclusive, so there really is NO hope that the continent will emerge into the light for at least another generation.

Been reading ur comments lately and I like them.
U say it the way it is.
Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 12, 2014
1shortblackboy:
the age of smart phones and social media grin

See lagosians
Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 12, 2014
PapiWata:

Another brain-dead African savage exposing its utter absence of measurable intellect. Thanks to teeming millions of bush-bred natives encumbered with feeble minds like the one in evidence from the quote above, Africa is DOOMED to remain the DARK continent, until hell freezes over.

So, Mr. Chronic, how many women and children have you helped burn alive ? Be honest now, you "God-fearing" murderer.

Hit them real hard.
Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 12, 2014
PapiWata:

Come on now, don't be shy. Mob killers are generally PROUD of their exploits, especially in Nigeria where such grisly street murders are essentially legal.

Again, sir, how many killings of "alleged" petty thieves, witches, and magical willy removers have you personally been involved in ?

You are the true face of modern Africa - hateful, blindly superstitious, fearful of shadows, and above all, blood thirsty, so please just relax and revel in your status as a homicidal psychopath, for there are so many more like you who readily believe ALL they hear without requesting evidence, and who just love the sport of chasing down, then torturing and killing total strangers on the street in broad daylight, for ANY reason, no matter how absurd.

Im glad you signed into nairaland and I hope many more like u will Join this forum.

1 Like

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by Nobody: 12:53am On Oct 12, 2014
dont8:
Bless you brother, Nigerians are loosing there human empathy everyday and this should be a thing of concern for all that still hold the right to life in high esteem.

This is the simple truth.
Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 12, 2014
donnypool:

i totally understood, sometimes we just need to look beyond today and dig deep into history.

Have you ever asked yourself how a poor country like somalia without any gun manufacturing company and crashed economy are able to get weapons? Africa is in bondage and the west is behind it.

I admire ur high level of rationality and ur passion for motherland.
Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by jude33084(m): 1:22am On Oct 12, 2014
egopersonified:
Hope you guys wont tell me she was coming from benin, because I will be very angry to hear that.

Respect yourself angry
Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by egopersonified(f): 6:58am On Oct 12, 2014
jude33084:

Respect yourself angry

undecided
jude33084:

Respect yourself angry
Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by msmon(m): 7:09am On Oct 12, 2014
uote author=Mc4larin post=27025674]

It means this weekend will be great even if NYSC neva pay my september allawe
[/quote]

Y the delay in payment of Allawee as at this date?

Government pls pay corpers their allawee, they are in a state of AFFULAGAFUA right now.
Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by stabilizer: 8:13am On Oct 14, 2014
See as you gently read rubbishgrin
Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by stabilizer: 8:34am On Oct 14, 2014
"The stupidity of Nigerians is amazing." Thought you be Nigerian as well no vex oo, I no knw say Ghanaian u be bros
Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by stabilizer: 8:45am On Oct 14, 2014
As I dey laugh, I dey piss for body here, ha ha ha ha .. This is serious oo, It be like say some pple dey take SK before visiting this website. No wahala, Bleep Cinema, This one pass cinema laugh wan kill me I swear
Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by stabilizer: 8:59am On Oct 14, 2014
jude33084:

Respect yourself angry
stabilizer:
As I dey laugh, I dey piss for body here, ha ha ha ha .. This is serious oo, It be like say some pple dey take SK before visiting this website. No wahala, Bleep Cinema, This one pass cinema laugh wan kill me I swear

lmao
Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by Trippledots(m): 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2014
PapiWata:

My opinion based on the burnt appearance of that poor woman, is that she is a victim of a mob attack, and that the mob set her alight, while as usual concocting a tall tale about the woman being a species-transformed bird, to justify, in their sick and depraved minds, that murder in progress. Anyone who finds the condition of that woman in the pictures amusing, and who is convinced that she is a witch simply because some lying bastard SAID SO, is a potential murderer without question, in that they could EASILY be persuaded to join in the unprovoked attack on ANY person, and for NO logical reason at all, particularly since mob killers are generally left alone by the police to enjoy their sport with no fear of the prosecution that would send them straight to jail in any civilized nation.

For the record I do NOT believe that there is such a thing as a witch that can defy gravity and fly like a bird, or even do anything at all that defies the fundamental laws of physics. Conversely, I am painfully aware that the bogus accusation of witchcraft is THE most commonly used pretext shouted by killer mobs in Nigeria, when they descend on a new victim in the mean streets of Nigerian towns and cities.

In my humble opinion, mob killers are the most cowardly and utterly disgusting humanoid life forms in existence on the surface of this planet, and one can only HOPE that the federal and state governments in Nigeria will start SOON to identify, arrest, try and jail FOR LIFE all mob killers spotted in the country, in order that such sub-humans can be removed from society until they rot and die in jail, far away from the civilized world to which they NEVER belonged.

jeeeez....smh! u DONT believe witches exist?? so you dont belive in the supernatural..... to you all that science cant proove is hogwash??

i pity u.
Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by Trippledots(m): 12:49pm On Oct 15, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Like these birds on High tension wire?

HOW DO BIRDS SIT ON HIGH- VOLTAGE POWER LINES WITHOUT GETTING ELECTROCUTED?
http://engineering.mit.edu/ask/how-do-birds-sit-high-voltage-power-lines-without-getting-electrocuted

Why don't birds get shocked when they sit on high voltage lines?
http://www.pa.msu.edu/sciencet/ask_st/040793.html

perch on a high tension wire....no wahala... :-)

But fly INTO an energized HT cable, minimizing the effective distance needed to stop an electric charge from crossing air gap for a HT line?! cry

....the burns no go be here o.
Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by PapiWata: 1:10pm On Oct 15, 2014
Trippledots:

jeeeez....smh! u DONT believe witches exist?? so you dont belive in the supernatural..... to you all that science cant proove is hogwash??

i pity u.

Well no sir, I sure in the phuck do NOT and will NEVER believe any of that nonsense, truth be told, and, I am way too polite to advise you just where you can stick that condescending bush native's "pity" that you profess to feel for non-believers in your hocus pocus delusions.

If Africa is so advanced in magic, how come there have been no open and verifiable demonstrations of that magic ? How come every single magic feat that is reported in Africa is always just that - an unfounded report of wild improbabilities spread by anonymous "witnesses" ?

How come African astronauts have not yet posted internet video footage of themselves riding on rocket-powered broom-sticks to land on the moon, or at the very least, flying through the skies under the power of Juju/Voodoo magic ALONE, while being filmed from an accompanying chase helicopter in order to silence the scientific community's rational skeptics ?

Oh, I forgot, people like you NEVER require proof of anything, since any tall tale fed to you is believed instantly on face value, and then passed on to other like-minded autistic individuals.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by Max24: 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
chronique:
If you've never been tormented by witches and wizards,you'd never believe they exist. Disbelieve their existence at your own peril.
Na wa oh. So youhave been tormented by witches and wizards before? Can you tell us the detention center? The names of your abducters. I guess they must be very dark-skinned. They are probably responsible for your joblessness. But pls, kindly furnish us with details so that the international community can help us wage war on them.

1 Like

Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by Max24: 1:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
Nigerian education system still has a lot of work to do. Even those that attended university are simply literate but not educated. A witch indeed!
Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by Trippledots(m): 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
PapiWata:

Well no sir, I sure in the phuck do NOT and will NEVER believe any of that nonsense, truth be told, and, I am way too polite to advise you just where you can stick that condescending bush native's "pity" that you profess to feel for non-believers in your hocus pocus delusions.

If Africa is so advanced in magic, how come there have been no open and verifiable demonstrations of that magic ? How come every single magic feat that is reported in Africa is always just that - an unfounded report of wild improbabilities spread by anonymous "witnesses" ?

How come African astronauts have not yet posted internet video footage of themselves riding on rocket-powered broom-sticks to land on the moon, or at the very least, flying through the skies under the power of Juju/Voodoo magic ALONE, while being filmed from an accompanying chase helicopter in order to silence the scientific community's rational skeptics ?

Oh, I forgot, people like you NEVER require proof of anything, since any tall tale fed to you is believed instantly on face value, and then passed on to other like-minded autistic individuals.

i dont know from where to begin to answer you..smh. you are ignorant mr on so many levels.

ok, take for an example, the recorded footages and clips of para-normal activities that litter the internet, what phenomenon do they portray? where security cameras have recorded unexplainable movements and people have borne scars of contact from unseen forces, how do you explain them??....

well not everyone with open eyes are actually seeing.

with all "politeness" also, don't just talk to hear how you sound...ask questions rather. it will help you.

ps: pls dont quote me again.
Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
Trippledots:

i dont know from where to begin to answer you..smh. you are ignorant mr on so many levels.

ok, take for an example, the recorded footages and clips of para-normal activities that litter the internet, what phenomenon do they portray? where security cameras have recorded unexplainable movements and people have borne scars of contact from unseen forces, how do you explain them??....

well not everyone with open eyes are actually seeing.

with all "politeness" also, don't just talk to hear how you sound...ask questions rather. it will help you.

ps: pls dont quote me again.

Hope you know we have video editing apps and software? Which of these footages have been assessed and confirmed by a reputable team of scientists to be true?

Also, can you prove that the scars you speak of are from supernatural forces. Crazy people abound. Anybody can self inflict and claim a ghost caused it.

It will be terribly gullible of you to believe these things without proof sir, terribly gullible.
Re: OMG: Bird Turn To Human At Oshodi by Trippledots(m): 11:12am On Oct 28, 2014
LastOkpaBender:

Hope you know we have video editing apps and software? Which of these footages have been assessed and confirmed by a reputable team of scientists to be true?

Also, can you prove that the scars you speak of are from supernatural forces. Crazy people abound. Anybody can self inflict and claim a ghost caused it.

It will be terribly gullible of you to believe these things without proof sir, terribly gullible.

ok.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Princess Stella Oduah Won The Anambra North Senatorial Seat. / Budget Padding: Dogara Begged For Forgiveness, Says Jibrin / Onnoghen: Prepare To Exist Without Niger Delta Oil, Militants Tell Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.