Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,376 members, 7,954,528 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:18 PM

Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You (9053 Views)

When A Girl Visits You! / If A Girl Visits You And Does Any Of This...it Means She Wants Sex!!! / Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb As A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by Rilwayne001: 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2014
hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by AmNotDrunk(m): 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
No 5 tho.

If you ain't experienced in the game you'll say nothing oo and look like a complete mumu.
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by Sarimah(f): 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
herald9:

S for Sarimahcheesy

Did they blow your cover?grin

Nd.......

It's high tym you stop changing dps... you wan make we die before our tym? angry
ok oga..
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by Missmossy(f): 2:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
Hmmm...funny!
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by tosyne2much(m): 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2014
Rilwayne001:
hmmm
make you carry your sign board commot, no come use am derail my thread grin
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by tosyne2much(m): 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
Missmossy:
Hmmm...funny!
which of the afore listed points are you guilty of.. Number 5 I guess grin
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by herald9: 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
Sarimah:
ok oga..
come lemme teh yhu sumfinsmiley
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by herald9: 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2014
Missmossy:
Hmmm...funny!
what is missmossy doing here o
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by AmNotDrunk(m): 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2014
Annypie:
lool,i dnt even hv energy to pull dose stunts,am always sleepy weneva i vist,buh i neva sleep sha*dah dude is too much of a sharp shooter!
lol confess your sins and the lord will forgive you

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by Sarimah(f): 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2014
herald9:

come lemme teh yhu sumfinsmiley
dont teh me anytin angry
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by Rilwayne001: 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2014
tosyne2much:
make you carry your sign board commot, no come use am derail my thread grin

The End is Near grin grin
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by tosyne2much(m): 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
herald9, you are exercising your woman wrapper-ing skills which is derailing my thread.. Biko e don do
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by Bryan12(m): 2:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
............and all these melodrama still boils down to one thing.

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by tosyne2much(m): 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
Bryan12:
............and all these melodrama still boils down to one thing.
yeah it boils down to something you are guilty of
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
AmNotDrunk:

lol confess your sins and lord will forgive you

cheesy cheesy cheesy
lool..he knws it all oo,is cz of ppl lyk mi he came na..my understandin jisos

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by herald9: 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
tosyne2much:
herald9, you are exercising your woman wrapper-ing skills which is derailing my thread.. Biko e don do
No offence sirgrin

It's been long I did this...
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by herald9: 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
Sarimah:
dont teh me anytin angry
Go na undecided

I'll be here watching your back!
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by tosyne2much(m): 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
Rilwayne001:

The End is Near grin grin

na Religion session you suppose go spread the gospel grin
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by adepiero: 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2014
Annypie:
lool,i dnt even hv energy to pull dose stunts,am always sleepy weneva i vist,buh i neva sleep sha*dah dude is too much of a sharp shooter!
Okokobioko! you be laliga? grin
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by Rilwayne001: 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
tosyne2much:
na Religion session you suppose go spread the gospel grin

Is'nt this section the religion section

Oh! just checked it now, you know they both start with 'R'

Meanwhile, i'm from the Islam for Muslims section.

Once again the end is near grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by Odunharry(m): 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2014
if u read thru and u didnt notice number 3 is missing,then u are a dumb niggar at all level

na joke o

oga go add numbr 3 jo
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by tosyne2much(m): 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2014
Odunharry:
if u read thru and u didnt notice number 3 is missing,then u are a dumb niggar at all level

na joke o
ehn ehn ! Number 7 gives a perfect description of you grin
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by cooljoe(m): 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2014
Tallesty1:
Ok
tallesty1, oga boss, I lyk ur signature. Add bin in gud health to dat, nd m grand. Yle, ts gud plan nd pray, life is too short to worry jare
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by cooljoe(m): 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
herald9:

S for Sarimahcheesy

Did they blow your cover?grin

Nd.......

It's high tym you stop changing dps... you wan make we die before our tym? angry
my broda, nnameh, ds gal go kee people. In fact ma no talk too much before she stone para for me
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by Tallesty1(m): 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
cooljoe:
tallesty1, oga boss, I lyk ur signature. Add bin in gud health to dat, nd m grand. Yle, ts gud plan nd pray, life is too short to worry jare
ait sir.

Will do just that..

Hope you are cool?
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by herald9: 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
cooljoe:
my broda, nnameh, ds gal go kee people. In fact ma no talk too much before she stone para for me
The Lord is our shepherd.... we shall not stare! sad
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by cooljoe(m): 4:26pm On Oct 11, 2014
Tallesty1:
ait sir.

Will do just that..

Hope you are cool?
joe is always cool
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by tosyne2much(m): 4:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
dolarland:
You two are alone in ur room late at night and she tells u. let's play truth or dare, and u are still confused. u are d highest dumb
hahahahahahaha I dey tell you
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by luckybaddest(m): 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2014
If you are reading the tread and you are thinking of your next meet with your gf den you must b d baddest type

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by nickz(m): 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
you watching expendables 3 with her and she tells you "there's no ACTION in this movie"...and you still can't decode,you're dumb at HOD level
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by Rapsainot(m): 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2014
grin grin grin grin I'm dumb at prof level... No7 happened to me just now.... Op you should have posted that earlier cry cry cry kiss
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by Waspy(m): 5:53pm On Oct 11, 2014
But na her own P ooo, if she no fit open mouth talk wetin dey hungry her embarassed tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Smash Or Pass? (picture) / Lady Expressed Her Feeling After Using Love Machine, Nigerians React. PHOTOS / I Am In Love With A Pretty Mad Girl in my area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.