Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You (8842 Views)

When A Girl Visits You! / If A Girl Visits You And Does Any Of This...it Means She Wants Sex!!! / Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb As A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by sekzy99(m): 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2014
dolarland:
She tells u to switch off d light in a dark room while u two are lyin on bed discussing... lol bro no think of anything. Just run she won transform grin
I go de form ha
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by brennyB: 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
grin grin grin grin ROTFL
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by Missmossy(f): 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
tosyne2much:
which of the afore listed points are you guilty of.. Number 5 I guess grin
You can't be so sure. Not at all.
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by KingTom(m): 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
dolarland:
She tells u to switch off d light in a dark room while u two are lyin on bed discussing... lol bro no think of anything. Just run she won transform grin
grin grin grin
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by Sermwell(m): 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
And if you are there thinking that this thread will not make front page, then you are a world class dumb ass nigga

Big ups op!!
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by Sermwell(m): 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2014
And if you are there thinking that this thread will not make front page, then you are a lifetime dumb ass nigga

Big ups op!!
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by Obinoscopy(m): 10:02pm On Oct 12, 2014
Bad son of a good father
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by tosyne2much(m): 10:57pm On Oct 12, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Bad son of a good father
you sef knw say na truth I yarn so grin

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by louiskay(m): 1:20am On Oct 13, 2014
tosyne2much:
I will try as much as possible to make this understandable

1. While in your room, if she tells you to close the curtain that she prefers the room to be in dark condition and you close the curtain looking like a frustrated Jambite and you still don't get the message. My broda, you are a bonafide dumb niqqa at OND Level

2. When she tells you she's feeling heat inside AC and you zoomed off at Hussain Bolt pace to get her hand-fan.. My broda make I no deceive you. You are a dumb niqqa at HND Level

3. When you are both watching an interesting movie and she tells you she's not enjoying it all and you inquired if she wishes to watch another movie and she says NO.. If you still don't grab this message.. You are a dumb niqqa at Bsc Level

4. If you summon the courage to make a move and she ask you '' what do you think you are doing ?' And you start looking like someone who just got a sack letter.. You are a dumb niqqa at PhD level

5, As humorous as you are, if she has been laughing at every of your jokes and you noticed she suddenly stopped laughing even as you try to crack ribs breaking jokes.. If you still can't grab her msg, hmmmm my broda, you are a dumb niqqa at Msc level

6. If she keeps reminding you every 2mins that she would be going soon and you still don't grab the msg.. My broda you are a dumb niqqa at Prof level

7. Lastly, if you bash, crucify, condemn and insult me for this write up, my brother, you are a certified dumb niqqa at VC level
. Mr man ,,,,,, u ve won urself no medal @ all......... Stp generalizing theories and tricks abt girls........... What workeD for bola might not work for bisoye ,,,,,,,,its a girl and her personal wahala............. Stp calling people dumb numb nd co.......... Unless if u be Otondo for babes matter
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by tosyne2much(m): 1:23am On Oct 13, 2014
louiskay:
. Mr man ,,,,,, u ve won urself no medal @ all......... Stp generalizing theories and tricks abt girls........... What workeD for bola might not work for bisoye ,,,,,,,,its a girl and her personal wahala............. Stp calling people dumb numb nd co.......... Unless if u be Otondo for babes matter
alryt thnk you sir
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by louiskay(m): 1:37am On Oct 13, 2014
tosyne2much:
alryt thnk you sir
. #NOTED#
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by tosyne2much(m): 1:45am On Oct 13, 2014
louiskay:
. #NOTED#
alryt broda
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by Nobody: 2:01am On Oct 13, 2014
you are dumbest if you are expecting any othis before you move
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by naturally: 10:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
U garrit
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by 100Cents: 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2014
olexjay:
Wen a gal call u willingly dat she wanna pay u a visit and she's telling u not to try sometin funny wen she come and she visit u and lay on d bed....... And u sit watching her

She keeps asking you on phone, " Should I come, do you want me to come " ?

You lie down with her on the bed and she asks, " Are you sleeping " ?

You make a move and she says, ". pls stop ". If she says it only once, bros continue.

That one of, " I will soon be going ". I was a mugu for long.
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by agabaI23(m): 3:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
Annypie:
lool,i dnt even hv energy to pull dose stunts,am always sleepy weneva i vist,buh i neva sleep sha*dah dude is too much of a sharp shooter!
How can someone sleep with a babe like you in his bed?
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by LaurelP(m): 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
Why can't she just say "I need u to fck me" dan all dis time wasting?
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
agabaI23:
pardon??
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
agabaI23:
oh,i just digged ya..better sleep never catch am be dah na
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by zicoraads: 5:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
And this didn't make FP. Instead we got some rubbish pictures of celebrities and those that are yet to be known beyond Lagos gracing FP.
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by killzone(m): 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
Lwtmb nice job@op
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by tosyne2much(m): 7:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
killzone:
Lwtmb nice job@op
thnks boss
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by tosyne2much(m): 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
zicoraads:
And this didn't make FP. Instead we got some rubbish pictures of celebrities and those that are yet to be known beyond Lagos gracing FP.
na so e be jawe my broda
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
Went to see a girl in a hotel and she was expecting me to do the ish, buh i lay down on d bed and we started looking at each odas eyes... Am i not a gentle man?
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by agabaI23(m): 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
[quote author[sup][/sup]=Annypie post=27276858]oh,i just digged ya..better sleep never catch am be dah na[/quote]Do you know what is called excitement induced insomnia? No way will he sleep well even if he is a monk tongue
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
[quote
author=agabaI23 post=27283808]Do you know what is called excitement
induced insomnia? No way will he sleep well even if he is a monk
tongue[/quote]lool..no way,wuld he thrust for whole night either.

even u cnt fit handle am..
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
[quote
author=Cutehector4u post=27281567]Went to see a girl in a hotel and she
was expecting me to do the ish, buh i lay down on d bed and we started
looking at each odas eyes... Am i not a gentle man? [/quote]lool..na,ya just an abnormal man

dah wuldnt happen,if i was d lady tho

kudos jawe...men aint all perverts afterall!
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2014
Annypie:
lool..na,ya just an abnormal man

dah wuldnt happen,if i was d lady tho

kudos jawe...men aint all perverts afterall!
annypie, lol am not abnormal jor..... I only wanted to prove a point that thr r guys out thr dat got self control 100percent anytime anywhere.
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
[quote
author=Cutehector4u post=27284450]annypie, lol am not abnormal jor.....
I only wanted to prove a point that thr r guys out thr dat got self
control 100percent anytime anywhere.[/quote]And you did abi...dats commendable

oya clap for yourself!
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
Annypie:
And you did abi...dats commendable

oya clap for yourself!
kpam kpam kpamkpamkpam kpaaam... Again again...
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by agabaI23(m): 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
Annypie:
lool..no way,wuld he thrust for whole night either.

even u cnt fit handle am..
At least he would have had enough of the delicious English pear tongue
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You by Rexnegro(m): 10:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
FrancisTony:
If I say I understood any of these scopes, then I'm a chronic lier. sad
At pro chancellor level abi ? Looool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Happens To This Slay Queen Who Enhanced Her Bum Bum (photos) / How Would You Choose, Nigerian Man Or Ghanian Men ? / Here Are Some Lovely Nicknames For Guys For Ya All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.