Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,580 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi (24695 Views)

Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) / Port Harcourt Mono Rail Test Run / Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by elbinmanny(m): 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
Rivers State Governor, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, has said the controversial monorail project he initiated would not be completed by his administration. He added that those expecting his government to execute more projects to have a rethink because, “we are looking for money now.”

The governor stated this yesterday in Port Harcourt, the state capital during a phone-in radio programme as part of his tour of media houses in the state.

Governor Amaechi, who also commented on several issues affecting the state at Radio Port Harcourt, claimed that the lingering dispute in the state judiciary was between the Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN and the Judicial Staff Union, JUSUN.

On the way out, the governor, who sounded sarcastic, said former Nigerian Bar Association, NBA President, O.C.J. Okocha, SAN should be consulted,” alleging that it was Okocha that wanted to make his sister (Daisy Okocha) the  State Chief Judge at all costs.

Commenting on the deplorable roads in Eleme and Onne parts of the state, which led to the current strike by the National Union of Petroleum and Natural Gas, NUPENG, Governor Amaechi called on the Federal Government to do its roads, declaring that the one affecting the state was being done.

The governor, who received commendations from callers for the work he had done in the state so far, asked the federal authorities to release money owed the state. He alleged that based on what Rivers received from the Federation Account, 60 percent of it was being lost, noting that prompt release of the state’s allocation would enable him execute more projects.

On power supply in the state, governor Amaechi said that government had put in efforts to ensure adequate power supply, but blamed part of the reasons government’s efforts were not really being felt on possible vandalism of power equipment in the state. “I don’t know if that is political,” Amaechi said.

He accused the Federal Government of perpetrating corruption through the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC oil subsidy account, adding that all the affected state governors had resolved to explore legal options on the matter.

According to him, “the governors are not against oil subsidy, but against corruption.”

He said because of the short period left for his administration and the level of work on the monorail project, another governor would complete it, asserting that the progress made on the monorail had baffled his detractors.

5 Likes

Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by elbinmanny(m): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2014
Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by lomprico(m): 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2014
We know since na.

18 Likes

Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by elbinmanny(m): 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
lomprico:
We know since na.
how u take know? so that flying rail will never land abi cheesy

1 Like

Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by lomprico(m): 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
elbinmanny:
We know say na white elephant project.

40 Likes

Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by Arosa(m): 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2014
Rivers State Governor, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, has said the controversial monorail project he initiated would not be completed by his administration.
No suprise there! Na today? 'the white elephants u people are sharing, there is god o' lipsrsealed cry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by brainpower(m): 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
Talk less and do more. We know the FG will always be blamed for any of his shortcomings. Can he name any project he awarded in his second term? Not to talk of completing. As at a year ago, this man had so much respect from a lot of people but right now its a different ball game. He should know what they say about people that too much.

36 Likes

Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by cyberclassng(m): 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2014
mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by Gboliwe: 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
elbinmanny:

Its very obvious na.
Imagine the answer he gave as to the deplorable state of Eleme and Onne roads, that man is evil minded I tell you. See his wor wor face sef. Na wa for these politicians sha

5 Likes

Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2014
Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by finsulyman: 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2014
G
Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by jmoore(m): 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
grin grin

Ramaechi, I am not surprised.

3 Likes

Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by Buchukwu: 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2014
1) Money Strategies to swindle money so they can incorporate it in 2015 = More Money.
2) Political Strategy by completing the project before the elections. Lol
Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by boombay(m): 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
non of my business because i schooled in franceundecided

1 Like

Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by elbinmanny(m): 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
see all these spacemen driving their space wagons above me grin
Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by SEUNbanKRALL: 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
Monkey banana

Serves him right
Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by passionate88: 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2014
Hahahahaha... Apcheats.. Cheating Nigerians since time immemorial.

5 Likes

Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by priscaoge(f): 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2014
He added that those expecting his government to execute more projects to have a rethink because, “we are looking for money now.”

undecided undecided undecided
Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by Celepope: 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ahahahahah .More revelations to come as regards this monumental fraud

2 Likes

Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by DrGill(m): 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2014
DrGill:
#Just passin by
Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by passionate88: 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2014
Celepope:
Ahahahahah .More revelations to come as regards this monumental fraud
Big fraud

4 Likes

Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by passionate88: 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2014
Where are the apcheats apologists?.

4 Likes

Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by Whizzdom(m): 5:58pm On Oct 11, 2014
Make him no complete am now ... shebi election dey come

I go see person wey go vote 4 am now

Well the mata no concern me sha ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by Nkemadim(m): 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
We saw it coming, Ameachi talk less and do more.

1 Like

Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by Chidexter(m): 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
I won't be surprised the next administration doesn't give a damn about the.railway project.

na so them go dey budget, dey chook hand for wetin dem no fit finish.

1 Like

Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by atlwireles: 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2014
Why Amaechi forgot tomorrow, will a history lesson taught in Nigeria's political science classes for ages.

1 Like

Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by kstyle2(m): 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2014
Not surprised 1 bit
Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by M4gunners: 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2014
Amechi you have disappointed rivers people . Please stop laying the blame on allocation.

1 Like

Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by zeelo2014: 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
This Amaechi
What he shows the world vs what is on ground

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
There needs to be some kind of punishment system for politicians that fail to fulfil their promises. This is unacceptable.

16 Likes

Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
FG would frustrate him to prevent APC get the dividends fo the mono-rail completion during 2015 elections.

2 Likes

Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by HonourablePomk: 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2014
OK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan's Campaign Coordinator Dumps PDP, Joins Buhari / El-rufai’s Policies Are Anti-people — Kaduna Senator, Shehu Sani / Edo Central, North Monarchs Urge DSS, Police To Arrest Ijaw Traditional Rulers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.