Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi (24712 Views)

Amaechi Receives Train Model For Rail Project (photos) / Port Harcourt Mono Rail Test Run / Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by Malawian(m): 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2014
Rockie:

To put it in perspective for Lagos people. It's like contracting a monorail from Apongbon to CMS for 3 billion naira - what do u want to achieve with that. This is criminal, someone should go to jail for this.
shocked shocked is it that meager in lenght? i was thinking this monorail thing cuts accross all of PH.

1 Like

Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by pximmortal(m): 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
Gov. Rotimi amaechi, eating our NYSC state alawi since 2012. ##BringbackourNYSCstate alawi##
Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by kel4soft: 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
The title of this thread is misleading. The design of the monorail should elapse at Eleme Junction. So the Governor is actually saying he can't stretch it to waterlines where he was hoping his administration will stop end it because of funds. The statement actually meant that he will stop at UTC bus stop where the last columns are. Then the next administration can take over from there. It doesn't mean the train wont run. How is this a bombshell is what I expect the OP to educate me on.

2 Likes

Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by Rockie: 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
Malawian:

shocked shocked is it that meager in lenght? i was thinking this monorail thing cuts accross all of PH.
That's the sad truth my people. It's a shame really.
Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by Rockie: 8:19pm On Oct 11, 2014
kel4soft:
The title of this thread is misleading. The design of the monorail should elapse at Eleme Junction. So the Governor is actually saying he can't stretch it to waterlines where he was hoping his administration will stop end it because of funds. The statement actually meant that he will stop at UTC bus stop where the last columns are. Then the next administration can take over from there. It doesn't mean the train wont run. How is this a bombshell is what I expect the OP to educate me on.

Liar. If u support this project then u don't mean well for Rivers people.

6 Likes

Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by gabeezugo(m): 8:27pm On Oct 11, 2014
GenBuhari:
Definition of a White elephant project is something that there is no real demand for.t
There is a great need for this additional. transport infrastructure project.
. Which demand? I rail project dat is not up 2 two kilometers? From d starting point 2 d end is just 50naira by taxi and is also very treckable. Its a good prject but has very bad plannig, it should ve started 4rm oyibo to lagos bus stop. Dat would ve been d best project dat would ve been in high demand. Dat mono rail is rubbish and was just contracted 2 saiphone cash! Period

4 Likes

Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by kel4soft: 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
Rockie:

Liar. If u support this project then u don't mean well for Rivers people.

I am a Rivers indigene and I support the project 100%
and I meant well for Rivers people. So, what is lie from here? Come back when you have a better thing to say.
Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by Toktee(m): 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
lomprico:

We know say na white elephant project.
na where u hear the word from,hope u are happy nw that u have used it,but can u mention some white elephant in ur state?
Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by gabeezugo(m): 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2014
Malawian:

my broda dat was a perfect example. Anoda example is dis. Imagine a rail dat will start 4rm" oriental hotel to civic center along dat ozumba mbadiwe road". Costing more dat 20billion? So stop dreaming or thinkin dat it cuts across PH.
Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by Xano(m): 8:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
GenBuhari:
FG would frustrate him to prevent APC get the dividends fo the mono-rail completion during 2015 elections.

A good salesperson will try to persuade listeners even when the company's products are fake and filled with lies. Go and search how the monorail came about, the finances and projection. By the way,the length of the monorail is #50 by taxi.
Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by donodion(m): 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
zeelo2014:
This Amaechi
What he shows the world vs what is on ground
Chei chei chei....Nigerians in govt....ah....monorail monorail.I dont want to imagine the 100s of millions claimed to have sunk into this..

Like pdp like apc....Nigerian govt...419 govt. Spits on them all.
Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by aguizm(m): 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
Amaechi playing the blame game since 2011.so the fed govt are the ones to blame for your in ability to finish what u started ab? Dog bite u na fed govt. Ur tire burst fed govt.Wife no Cook well fed govt.Road no good fed govt .if eleme nd onne road are fed govt roads what abt borikiri road?what about Iwofe road,what about rukpokwu eneka road ,Ameachi abeg go shut up and take a bed space in a dustbin.You are making me hate APC the more with your loud mouth. Pray make PDP no win cos them don already pay for self contain apartment inside kirikiri maximum prison for u.

6 Likes

Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
What a waste!
Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by lomprico(m): 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2014
Toktee:
na where u hear the word from,hope u are happy nw that u have used it,but can u mention some white elephant in ur state?
What's this one saying? Which word? We or know or say or na or white or elephant or project?

2 Likes

Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by wisemikky(m): 9:42pm On Oct 11, 2014
Everything, this guy would blame federal government. The so called state roads which he claims to be fixing, how many has been completed. I relocated from Abuja to PH and boy, the city is a huge pile of Sh*t. A whole oil city. Gov. AMAECHI would wake up every morning fighting his president till he goes to bed at night. Secretly looting the states treasury and creating confusing everywhere so as to keep the people busy while he steals.

He and Kwankwaso are d worst governors in Nigeria at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by nairaarea: 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
Only my state has a mono rail project in Nigeria

My Governor has built over 300 world class primary schools and model sec school

My community and 180 other communities now have a standard health centre with 2 nurses and 1 doctor

Hundreds of our children are studying abroad because of my Governor

Songhai farms, banana plantations etc

My Governor employed 30000 teachers

My President made sure that no project was sited in my state.
My president built just 125 almajeri schools
My President gives corrupt leaders presidential pardon
My President gave TA Orji national honour
My President gives militants billions
My President built an airport in Enugu that also serves as swimming pool in rainy season

What has my President done for me...nothing but I will still vote for him because he is my brother.

1 Like

Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by cyril10(m): 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
upko1:
Majority of these bats don't reside in ph, so they have no idea how useless the project is.

He did not just start a very useless project, but he is unable to complete the useless project

Valid point here, Amaechi is just deceiving the gullible ones, not people like us that are suffering the consequences of bad roads in PH.
Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by ChimaAdeoye: 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
[size=14pt]I hope EFCC is taking evidence and documenting the River State monthly allocations,IGR and how it is being spent.

The Rivers State budget is always about N490 Billion naira which is bigger than Lagos budget of about N488 Billion naira. If Fashola who has a bigger civil service and many spectacular projects can find money to invest in his even longer light rail, i wonder where Rivers money is going.

Rivers state budget of more than $3 Billion dollars is bigger than the annual budget of 40 out of 54 African countries!

This is not going to be about APC or GEJ politics, this man must not be allowed to enjoy the peoples money he is stealing.
[/size]

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by nairaarea: 9:52pm On Oct 11, 2014
Amaechi has done the 1st phase of the monorail the remaining phase will be completed by the next government.

Haters of Amaechi are haters of devt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by raiszy2k(m): 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
so this governor those not know how to lie again
Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by femummy(f): 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
Gboliwe:

Its very obvious na.
Imagine the answer he gave as to the deplorable state of Eleme and Onne roads, that man is evil minded I tell you. See his wor wor face sef. Na wa for these politicians sha

My friend keep quiete if u don't know Wat to say, Amaechi has done what u, your family and your village cannot do in a hundred years for River state. Learn to appreciate good work and not join detractors in speaking evil of a hardworking governor .
Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by tecmon: 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
Did he actually have any plan to complete the project? Those piers have been there for a long time, and its only on azikiwe road which is less than 10% of the total lenght of the monorail, i used to respect him before but now i know better
Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by boombay(m): 10:11pm On Oct 11, 2014
SpencerLewis:

Na lie boombay or doom's day. U schooled in either Afghanistan or Somali maka Chukwu. Whi dash u France?

Quote SpencerLewis(aka Lucifer son of the morning) & see what his identical twin planet Venus will do to u. anu mpama.
Na God go punish you til you die!grin

1 Like

Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by aris2014(m): 10:27pm On Oct 11, 2014
wisemikky:
Everything, this guy would blame federal government. The so called state roads which he claims to be fixing, how many has been completed. I relocated from Abuja to PH and boy, the city is a huge pile of Sh*t. A whole oil city. Gov. AMAECHI would wake up every morning fighting his president till he goes to bed at night. Secretly looting the states treasury and creating confusing everywhere so as to keep the people busy while he steals.

He should go and learn from is brother GODSwin AKPABIO

2 Likes

Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by econity(m): 10:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
wisemikky:

Abeg your lie no sweet.
Mention another governors jor.
Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by econity(m): 10:33pm On Oct 11, 2014
ChimaAdeoye:
[size=14pt]I hope EFCC is taking evidence and documenting the River State monthly allocations,IGR and how it is being spent.

The Rivers State budget is always about N490 Billion naira which is bigger than Lagos budget of about N488 Billion naira. If Fashola who has a bigger civil service and many spectacular projects can find money to invest in his even longer light rail, i wonder where Rivers money is going.

Rivers state budget of more than $3 Billion dollars is bigger than the annual budget of 40 out of 54 African countries!

This is not going to be about APC or GEJ politics, this man must not be allowed to enjoy the peoples money he is stealing.
[/size]
you came to look for "like"
you ve nothing to say.
Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by oganology33(m): 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2014
Hisgrace1980:
Can somebody tell us the cause of shortfall on the state revenue allocation especially Rivers State? From 25 billion naira to 12 billion naira?
I believe its as a result of some of Rivers oil wells in Soku(Kalabari) and some odas in Andoni Wich have been given to Bayelsa and cross rivers states respectively.
monthly federal allocation in the south also depends on No. of oil wells. therefore, less oil wells, less allocation.
But going by political calculations, Amaechi is an arch-sponsor of d APC. so I belive dat d most effective way 2 restrain Amaechi from supporting d opposition wit public funds is 2 reduce Rivers allocation and reduce federal presence in d state.
Hope this helps.
Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by chukxie(m): 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2014
What a country Nigeria is! A nation of thieving politicians. A nation where corruption thrives. A nation where politicians and public office holders embezzle money with impunity and blatant disregard for their oat of office. A nation where corrupt politicians are hardly held accountable for pilfering nor prosecuted. Amaechi and all thieving politicians in Nigeria would have been in prison by now if they were Chinese. They would have been sentenced to death for corruption. Nigeria needs to borrow a leaf from China if it truly wishes to eradicate corruption or curb it. But nah, no such thing will happen in Nigeria! Bottom line is: corruption will continue to thrive. cry
Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by jamace(m): 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2014
Amaechi started the project as a PDP member but after joining APC he abandoned the project. This means that Amaechi has keyed into the looting programme of APC? Tufiakwa APC. angry

PS: Amaechi should go and sell his private jet to complete the project. Nonsense. angry

1 Like

Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by MadCow1: 10:46pm On Oct 11, 2014
brainpower:
Talk less and do more. We know the FG will always be blamed for any of his shortcomings. Can he name any project he awarded in his second term? Not to talk of completing. As at a year ago, this man had so much respect from a lot of people but right now its a different ball game. He should know what they say about people that too much.

What shall it profit a man to award projects that can't be completed?

Meanwhile.. I believe that Garrison - elelenwo roads including the three bridges on that road was part of his second tenure works..

1 Like

Re: BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi by MadCow1: 10:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
ChimaAdeoye:

[/size]

And how much is Lagos states debt compared to Rivers State? grin

No dey type mumu posts in big fonts..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Foils Plot To Steal Seized $2.1m NHIS Cash - PUNCH / ICPC Seizes 62 Houses From One Female Officer / Buhari Extends IGP Adamu’s Tenure For 3-months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.