Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:47 AM

15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce (13287 Views)

'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband / My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere / Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by Bolade005: 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
zboyd:

It's called 'Home Training' - not pampering.

Stop playing the victim card. Coogar was lenient with the reply he gave you for the attack on his personality. Oh what a gentleman...
Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by zboyd: 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:

this isn't a church, madam zboyd. grin

you started the insult, i gave it back in equal measure and now you are playing the victim. grin

Claiming I'm playing victim is just mentally lazy. Surely you can do better than that.

YOU are the instigator of the insults...case in point...you calling me a verminous cretin, questioning how I found time to f-ck my hubby...declaring my marriage abnormal...insinuating I had a bad, traumatic childhood...blah blah blah!

AND this is not the first time you've resorted to insults and personal attacks, just because you disagreed with my posts.

How old are you anyway?

BTW...if you despise me so much - then why even respond?

8 Likes

Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by zboyd: 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
Bolade005:

Stop playing the victim card. Coogar was lenient with the reply he gave you for the attack on his personality. Oh what a gentleman...

You need to get with the program.

Coogar has been lobbing insults and personal attacks at me for some time now.

And what are you anyway - his lackey?!

Grow a pair!

7 Likes

Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by Bolade005: 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2014
zboyd:

Grow a pair!
Stop being bitter. Get a life, get yourself a good man.

1 Like

Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by coogar: 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
zboyd:

Grow a pair!

lobbing insults at you? zboyd, has it come to this? blatant lies just to score cheap brownie points?

you should be happy you have someone like me check your excesses. others would smile in your face & mutter expletives at you under their breaths.

i have nothing against you - just check the amount of negative articles you scoop out. some of us are not married yet - don't scare us. grin

zboyd:

Claiming I'm playing victim is just mentally lazy. Surely you can do better than that.

i didn't insult you in the original post - i only asked you to tone down the negative ish.

YOU are the instigator of the insults...case in point...you calling me a verminous cretin, questioning how I found time to f-ck my hubby...declaring my marriage abnormal...insinuating I had a bad, traumatic childhood...blah blah blah!
AND this is not the first time you've resorted to insults and personal attacks, just because you disagreed with my posts.

that was after you implied i was a

•passel of signifying monkey
•foaming in the mouth
•rabid dog.

How old are you anyway?
BTW...if you despise me so much - then why even respond?

i don't despise you.
you are not that important. asking you to check yourself is not because i detest you.

1 Like

Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by zboyd: 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2014
Bolade005:

Stop being bitter. Get a life, get yourself a good man.

FYI...I have a good man...a Naija man and 4 beautiful kids...so what do I have to bitter about?

6 Likes

Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by coogar: 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
zboyd:

FYI... I have a good man...a Naija man and 4 beautiful kids ...so what do I have to bitter about?

........and britney spears is a virgin. grin

2 Likes

Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by Bolade005: 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
zboyd:

FYI...I have a good man...a Naija man and 4 beautiful kids...so what do I have to bitter about?

Maybe you have a man, but I seriously doubt he's a good, responsible man. If he is and i'm wrong, then madam, where do u get all those negativity BS from?.

Can you just humour us and write something beautiful about marriage or profer solutions to the numerous BS you do write about, can you do that for us?

1 Like

Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by zboyd: 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:

lobbing insults at you? zboyd, has it come to this? blatant lies just to score cheap brownie points?

you should be happy you have someone like me check your excesses. others would smile in your face & mutter expletives at you under their breaths.

i have nothing against you - just check the amount of negative articles you scoop out. some of us are not married yet - don't scare us. grin

i didn't insult you in the original post - i only asked you to tone down the negative ish.

that was after you implied i was a

•passel of signifying monkey
•foaming in the mouth
•rabid dog.

i don't despise you.
you are not that important. asking you to check yourself is not because i detest you.

Stop lying on me!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I said: And why is it that when it's topics pertaining to the antics of women, you and your ilk are co-signing each other like a passel of signifying monkeys?

I said: BUT when the threads pertain to the dirty birds of YOUR gender, you and your ilk start foaming at the mouth like rabid dogs and in more denial than the River Nile? ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Where are they implications to •passel of signifying monkey, •foaming in the mouth and •rabid dog? Don't you recognize analogies?

And what of the other insults and nasty names you've lobbed at me in the past?

Another thing...if I'm so unimportant, then why are you responding to me?

Wouldn't your time be better spent elsewhere on NL?

Nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by coogar: 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
zboyd:
BUT when the threads pertain to the dirty birds of YOUR gender, you and your ilk start foaming at the mouth like rabid dogs and in more denial than the River Nile?

so this isn't a direct insult at me? lololol. if you really have a husband like you claim, he would have told you what you spewed was an insult.

And what of the other insults and nasty names you've lobbed at me in the past?

now is the time to go look for them & provide your evidence.

Another thing...if I'm so unimportant, then why are you responding to me?

Wouldn't your time be better spent elsewhere on NL?
Nonsense!

you don't have to be important for me to be responding to you. rich big men have conversations with their gatemen, butlers, chambermaids & drivers every day - it doesn't make them important.

stop getting ahead of yourself!

2 Likes

Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by pickabeau1: 9:55pm On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:

........and britney spears is a virgin. grin
grin grin grin

Can apple trees yield oranges
Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by coogar: 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2014
pickabeau1:

grin grin grin

Can apple trees yield oranges

only in a parallel universe where zboyd is the supreme ruler.

women with good husbands are far too busy tending the nest - not looking for negative articles that the aid anti-marriage scheme.
Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by pickabeau1: 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:

only in a parallel universe where zboyd is the supreme ruler.

women with good husbands are far too busy tending the nest - not looking for negative articles that the aid anti-marriage scheme.

In her alternate universe

She is not alone anyway

You know in NL all men are bad except their husbands and brothers ...lol
Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by zboyd: 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:

so this isn't a direct insult at me? lololol. if you really have a husband like you claim, he would have told you what you spewed was an insult.

now is the time to go look for them & provide your evidence.

you don't have to be important for me to be responding to you. rich big men have conversations with their gatemen, butlers, chambermaids & drivers every day - it doesn't make them important.

stop getting ahead of yourself!

Stop lying to yourself, as to why someone you show you despise by your responses, yet choose to stalk from one thread to the next.

Now YOU can have the last word.

I have limited patience when dealing with messed up in the head men.

Type your worst!
Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by cococandy(f): 10:04pm On Oct 12, 2014
This is so embarrassing and disappointing undecided

Hope y'all having fun playing the bully card.

Even you pickabeau.
Ok zboyd is a bitter old single hag married to an evil man.

We've agreed with all of you. I hope it added some cool coins to y'alls account balance.
Disgusting.

Btw are you married or single or divorced or engaged or widowed or homosexual?

I think it's time we know too since other undecided people's lives interest you so much.

Maybe we should start looking for what portrays you as a happy family man somewhere in your posts. Will we find?

yuck

9 Likes

Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by pickabeau1: 10:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
Cococandy....face your front....accord the same courtesy you requested..

You are also disappointing n embarrassing

3 Likes

Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by coogar: 10:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
zboyd:

Stop lying to yourself, as to why someone you show you despise by your responses, yet choose to stalk from one thread to the next.

now i'm stalking you?
who would want to even come near you? you have more negativity than an electron gun. if i manage to assemble all the powerful telescopes in the world to create another super telescope, i still wouldn't be able to locate my interest in a bitter, doleful & a dispirited hag like yourself.

Now YOU can have the last word.
I have limited patience when dealing with messed up in the head men.
Type your worst!

you need therapy!

pickabeau1:

In her alternate universe
She is not alone anyway
You know in NL all men are bad except their husbands and brothers ...lol

you can tell from their utterances.
the ones with good husbands at home don't have to blow their trumpet - the ones lying about their imaginary happy family while masturbäting with all colours of dïldo every night are also well-known.

by their messages, you shall know them.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by cococandy(f): 10:13pm On Oct 12, 2014
Long sigh undecided undecided undecided
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew. undecided

*Rolls eye for good measure.
Catwalks away.*

pickabeau1:
Cococandy....face your front....accord the same courtesy you requested..

You are also disappointing n embarrassing

3 Likes

Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by pickabeau1: 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
grin grin grin grin
Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by MizMyColi(f): 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
This is the height of internet bullying I've seen in one night.
Zboyd, I'm happy you served it hot to them. grin cool

Okay, agreed, I get tired when reading your posts because I find them lengthy and too serious, which is not utterly bad in itself.

But then, that doesn't give me or anyone else the right/impetus to lash out at you like I witnessed tonight.

FCOL, it's your space, it's your world.

Whatever happened to that etiquette called general respect in online community relations?

Owh, on a lighter note? I just discovered you're female.
cool Coool

7 Likes

Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by pickabeau1: 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
All I see here is bandwagonners

Telling zboyd the truth about her threads is now bullying?

Puhleeze....

1 Like

Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by Bolade005: 10:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
cococandy:
This is so embarrassing and disappointing undecided

Hope y'all having fun playing the bully card.

Even you pickabeau.
Ok zboyd is a bitter old single hag married to an evil man.

We've agreed with all of you. I hope it added some cool coins to y'alls account balance.
Disgusting.

Btw are you married or single or divorced or engaged or widowed or homosexual?

I think it's time we know too since other undecided people's lives interest you so much.

Maybe we should start looking for what portrays you as a happy family man somewhere in your posts. Will we find?

yuck

Obviously you are on heat. Now bounce.

1 Like

Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by pickabeau1: 10:46pm On Oct 12, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
pickabeau1:
grin grin grin

Sexually disoriented lap dog.

7 Likes

Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by coogar: 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
pickabeau1:

All I see here is bandwagonners

Telling zboyd the truth about her threads is now bullying?

Puhleeze....

leave the ladies alone.....
they will always put their gender bias in every issue.

anyways, what's up with scandal? have you been able to get your hands on strike back.
Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by okotv(m): 10:55pm On Oct 12, 2014
carefreewannabe:

ma'am please now, kids are learning from you, you know
Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by Bolade005: 10:55pm On Oct 12, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Oh come on, your titss itching you too?
Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by pickabeau1: 10:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Agendered bïtch
Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by pickabeau1: 11:00pm On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:

leave the ladies alone.....
they will always put their gender bias in every issue.

anyways, what's up with scandal? have you been able to get your hands on strike back.

They can't be objective...

Im not a fan of scandal.....that will be alutacontinua
Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 12, 2014
okotv:
ma'am please now, kids are learning from you, you know

Then tell their parents to keep them away from the Internet.

I will not watch how these bunch of failures will bully a person who did nothing wrong and this time I will come for the weakest one.
I have a very strong dislike for weak people hiding behind others to let out their frustrations and insecurities.

His e-buddies have kicked his bottom several times and he is still dancing to their tune

Miserable creature.

5 Likes

Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 12, 2014
pickabeau1:

Agendered bïtch

Listen little sexually disoriented lap dog, I know you have more estrogen than all females taken together here.

I can see it every day.

Now lick your e-buddies feet.

6 Likes

Re: 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
pickabeau1:

They can't be objective...

Im not a fan of scandal.....that will be alutacontinua

Shut up! You are too dvmb to be talking of objectivity.
Useles creature. Insecure sexually disoriented lap dog.

Zboyd, you should come and create ten new threads tomorrow and show these frustrated bunch of failures that they cannot even kiss your bottom.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Chase Away Unwanted Guests? / Woman Shares Amazing Testimony After Her Baby Survived A Freak Accident / What Is African Marriage About And What Is It Values?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.