Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,251 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! (44667 Views)

How Sex Can Improve Your Marital Happiness / Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair / My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by coogar: 6:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
BABE3:

Mish is what the holy spirit ordained. cheesy grin We can't go against that.

even with that....there are other clauses.
light must be off, wife cannot be fully näked, there must be a certain atmospheric pressure & a certain room temperature.

after these men are done forming holy man at home, you see them in church shaggïng the available choir girls they can lay their hands on. nigeria is the most hypocritical society in the world.
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by bukatyne(f): 6:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
BABE3:

What's the correlation please? We have aethiests and "unbelievablers" with wonderful marriages.

Instead of paying attention to yourself, you're busy fasting and praying (not you), and tieing wrapper around the house. When exactly won't that spirit of God waka pass that marraige ? grin

And like they say, you're only as faithful as your options. A slacking spouse is playing with "faya". cheesy

Kindly ask them if they are faithful because wifey or hubby is hot

If hubby does not like the wrapper, there are several things he can do. If he decides to cheat and dies, he is going to hell. Wrapper tying wifey can repent and God will welcome her with open arms. Everyone of us is responsible for our actions and reactions

@last sentence, that is where the Spirit of God or discipline comes in.
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by crackhaus: 6:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Is there a price for it? tongue
Lol...never mind.

Another place, another time.
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by crackhaus: 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
bukatyne:

Neither were we discussing law; it was just an expression

What scripture again?
It's on your thread.
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:

yes - the above is the diplomatic explanation why you guys go power-walking. the raw truth is - it's deeper than that.

coogar Ive lost 2 people to illness this year
Health is more important that trying to keep by force one man/woman who is just looking for an excuse to go off
I walk because I want to keep fit . . .
I dont have to be a size 8 to be fit . . .and not all size 8's are fit.
A man that wants to play the field will look for any excuse . . .any excuse at all.
Is Halle Berry not fine?

3 Likes

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by bukatyne(f): 6:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
BABE3:

That's what I heard too. Double wrapper, scarf and turtle neck....with white satin underskirt or 'tights' grin

You both are here to joke
Looking good or becoming a size 8 means we should walk around without underskirt or tights? cheesy
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
crackhaus:

Lol...never mind.

Another place, another time.

If that's what you wish, no problem.
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by coogar: 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2014
chaircover:

coogar Ive lost 2 people to illness this year
Health is more important that trying to keep by force one man/woman who is just looking for an excuse to go off
I walk because I want to keep fit . . .
I dont have to be a size 8 to be fit . . .and not all size 8's are fit.
A man that wants to play the field will look for any excuse . . .any excuse at all.

keeping fit solves all problems. it's better to be safe than sorry.

Is Halle Berry not fine?

she's fine, she's fit but she doesn't enjoy sex. eric benet was well in his right to cheat on her.
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
bukatyne:

Looking good or becoming a size 8 means we should walk around without underskirt or tights? cheesy

grin grin grin grin
dont mind coogar
I am sure he wears those poloneck sweaters under his buba and wears joging bottoms under his sokoto, saying its very cold tongue grin grin
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by BABE3: 6:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:

even with that....there are other clauses.
light must be off, wife cannot be fully näked, there must be a certain atmospheric pressure & a certain room temperature.

after these men are done forming holy man at home, you see them in church shaggïng the available choir girls they can lay their hands on. nigeria is the most hypocritical society in the world.

Where is room for a quickie sef? Before he removes the wrapper, underskirt, leggings, tight, short-panties then the grandma panties gan gan; the poor man would have lost the erëction. grin

Na so o. The holiest ones are the shiestiest
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:

keeping fit solves all problems. it's better to be safe than sorry.

she's fine, she's fit but she doesn't enjoy sex. eric benet was well in his right to cheat on her.

She didnt enjoy sex cos she didnt enjoy it with him. He was unable to find and press her buttons cool
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by BABE3: 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
bukatyne:

joke? Can't you see how detailed we are? These are the real struggles of a typical Nigerian marraige. cheesy

Bukatyne, you wear underskirt too? shocked cheesy grin
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by coogar: 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2014
chaircover:

She didnt enjoy sex cos she didnt enjoy it with him. He was unable to find and press her buttons cool

nope!
she was rationing the sex - what is he expected to do? rapë her? she said eric was a sėx addict because of 3 times per week sėx & you expect eric not to cheat?

halle berry must be daft to think any man wants to be with her for other reasons than sėx. if she happens to be my partner; we would be shägging thrice a day. grin

BABE3:

joke? Can't you see how detailed we are? These are the real struggles of a typical Nigerian marraige. cheesy
Bukatyne, you wear underskirt too? shocked cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:

nope!
she was rationing the sex - what is he expected to do? rapë her? she said eric was a sėx addict because of 3 times per week sėx & you expect eric not to cheat?

halle berry must be daft to think any man wants to be with her for other reasons than sėx. if she happens to be my partner; we would be shägging thrice a day. grin

If she enjoyed it with him, she wouldnt have rationed it
infact she wouldnt be able to wait to get into bed with him
He is the one with the problem cool

1 Like

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by elipheleh(m): 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Bacterial Vaginosis
Chlamydia
Genital Herpes
Gonorrhea
Hepatitis B
Hepatitis C
Human Papillomavirus
Lymphogranuloma Venereum (LGV)
Pubic Lice (Crabs)
Scabies
Syphilis
Trichomoniasis
Yeast Infections

LOL.SERIOUSLY THIS I$ 21ST XE$TURY. I ONLY CHEAT WITH CONDOM
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by coogar: 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
chaircover:

If she enjoyed it with him, she wouldnt have rationed it
infact she wouldnt be able to wait to get into bed with him
He is the one with the problem cool

more like halle berry was saving herself for the roles she gets in movies. she musta thought too much sex wears & tears the body.

besides, halle berry looks like a woman that has a sëxual dysfunction. grin
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2014
elipheleh:

LOL.SERIOUSLY THIS I$ 21ST XE$TURY. I ONLY CHEAT WITH CONDOM

I hope so.

And I hope you know that condoms are not 100% safe.

Apart from that some diseases can be transmitted by kissing.
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by coogar: 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2014
BABE3:

Where is room for a quickie sef? Before he removes the wrapper, underskirt, leggings, tight, short-panties then the grandma panties gan gan; the poor man would have lost the erëction. grin

Na so o. The holiest ones are the shiestiest

come - what do you have against holy naija wives? this is unfair o. grin cheesy grin
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by elipheleh(m): 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
SINCE WE HAVE ALL AGREED THAT CHEATING IS NECESSARY. OUR ONLY AIM IS TO FIND OUT AN ACCEPTABLE FREQUENCY IN CHEATING

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by elipheleh(m): 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I hope so.

And I hope you know that condoms are not 100% safe.

Apart from that some diseases can be transmitted by kissing.

HOW MUCH CHEATING CAN YOU TOLERATE ?
ASSUMING THAT DISEASES ARE OUT OF QUESTION
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by BABE3: 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:

come - what do you have against holy naija wives? this is unfair o. grin cheesy grin

I only have a thing against underskirts. grin

elipheleh:
SINCE WE HAVE ALL AGREED THAT CHEATING IS NECESSARY. OUR ONLY AIM IS TO FIND OUT AN ACCEPTABLE FREQUENCY IN CHEATING

hilarious. grin

what frequency do you suggest, sir?
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by iykedare(m): 7:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I know you were working your azz off in the gym hoping that all ladies would get weak in the knees but it won't happen.

Lol. Speak for yourself. BTW,I don't workout to impress anybody . I don't have to impress women. They need to impress me.l0l
Why were you thinking that far? Why check on people s profile pictures ? Keep pretending. I know your kind.
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by Misogynist2014(m): 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2014
bukatyne:

Kindly ask them if they are faithful because wifey or hubby is hot

If hubby does not like the wrapper, there are several things he can do. If he decides to cheat and dies, he is going to hell. Wrapper tying wifey can repent and God will welcome her with open arms. Everyone of us is responsible for our actions and reactions

@last sentence, that is where the Spirit of God or discipline comes in.
I think I won't go to hell if I have a second wife

1 Like

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
elipheleh:

HOW MUCH CHEATING CAN YOU TOLERATE ?
ASSUMING THAT DISEASES ARE OUT OF QUESTION

No cheating at all as diseases can never be out of question.

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by elipheleh(m): 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
BABE3:

hilarious. grin

MAYBE IN THE REGION OF 3 NEW CHICKS IN 2 MONTHS .....CONTINUE AT THAT RATE FOR THE NEXT 15 YRS, THAT SHOULD BE FAIRLY ACCEPTABLE TO MOST WIVES.
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by elipheleh(m): 7:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
BABE3:

hilarious. grin

MAYBE IN THE REGION OF 3 NEW CHICKS IN 2 MONTHS .....CONTINUE AT THAT RATE FOR THE NEXT 15 YRS, THAT SHOULD BE FAIRLY ACCEPTABLE TO MOST WIVES.

OR DONT U THINK SO?
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by elipheleh(m): 7:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
BABE3:

hilarious. grin

Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by elipheleh(m): 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2014
carefreewannabe:

BE A COURAGEOUS WOMAN. EVEN ANGELINA JOLIE IS DOESNT FEAR LIKE THIS
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by BABE3: 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2014
elipheleh:

OR DONT U THINK SO?

Nuh bad..

so, 3 * (6 *15) = 270 chicks in 15 years.

nuh bad at all.
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by Misogynist2014(m): 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
carefreewannabe:

U no know d meaning of 'assuming'

As 4 me, I allow my spouse to cheat cos that itself will give my courage to cheat more tongue
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by elipheleh(m): 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
BABE3:

Nuh bad..

so, 3 * (6 *15) = 270 chicks in 15 years.

nuh bad at all.

SAY AMEN TO THAT. SISTER
Re: OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2014
elipheleh:

BE A COURAGEOUS WOMAN. EVEN ANGELINA JOLIE IS DOESNT FEAR LIKE THIS

Courage and stu*pidity are two different things.

"More than 1 million people acquire a sexually transmitted infection (STI) every day."

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs110/en/

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why Aren't Today's Marriages Lasting Like Those Of Our Parents And Forefathers? / Best Solid (Nigerian) Meals For 6 Month Old Babies. / Share Your Experience After Marrying Without Your Mother's Or Father's Consent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.