Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Dating Who You Will Not Marry - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Who You Will Not Marry (50894 Views)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry / Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by montestic(m): 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2014
naturally:
Maka why
TOT U R A MOSLEM. U SPEAK IBO?
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by lebesgue(m): 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2014
priscaoge:
Once you are 25, stop entertaining people u see NO future with undecided undecided

Not everyone wants to get married.

1 Like

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by nneh1(f): 10:21pm On Oct 12, 2014
we all reason differently but I'll answer.

If dating requires SEX, no I won't date someone I can't marry bcs I won't X u as a friend.

If dating doesn't require SEX, of course I can date u and not marry u. angry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Yugosng(m): 10:21pm On Oct 12, 2014
centjamie:

Can i buy you a drink?

No. She doesn't do drinks. Just iScream. Cold stone will do...

1 Like

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by priscaoge(f): 10:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
lebesgue:

Not everyone wants to get married.

Sure!!

But one have to be careful. Even if u don't wanna get married,at least u mingle with reasonable people. Those Who can be of help to u in future.

1 Like

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Evathyst(f): 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
donroxy:
That is why I won't even date her at all since I won't marry her and the worst is : ''I have never and can never break a heart'' !!
Hmmnn Hmnnn!! D kinda lies being peddled here is one dt can make even d devil blush with embarrassment. U av never nd wil never break a heart

How poetic undecided

Although I don't know u, but somtin in me tell me u typed dt statement for fun lipsrsealed
I pity all doz small small gals wey u don tel ds kind big lie to....
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by lebesgue(m): 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2014
priscaoge:

Sure!!

But one have to be careful. Even if u don't wanna get married,at least u mingle with reasonable people. Those Who can be of help to u in future.

Gbam! I completely agree.

1 Like

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by born2boink(m): 10:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
temigracie:

...I cant date anyone I cant marry.....

Thats one of the major reasons I look out for some important qualities in men I consider dating.....

.....What you cant eat, dont smell it.....lailai!!!.....
you wan tell me say, na all those boys wey enter your sawuso na him you dey marry, after how many boyfriends go don taste your kpetus commot tay tay, Una wan dey lament holiness for nairaland as if we go school of mugu.no fall your hand for here

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Wheellz(m): 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2014
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by alist(m): 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2014
Hadizy:
Is it pointless to visit Rome if you don't intend to move there? Is it pointless to see a movie if you're not going to buy the DVD? Is it pointless to drink a really good beer when you know you'll be peeing it away within the hour? Lol!!

Live for now, not later. Do you choose friends based on whether or not you will know them for the rest of your life? No, unless you're some kind of weirdo. The same principle applies here. Why stop hanging with someone you enjoy?

Romance is unpredictable. Anything can happen. We rarely know who we'll fall for. Love is sneaky like that. ( The guy's / lady is married? People get divorced. He's gay? People become straight. He's your brother? Okay, that one's an absolute definite no, although you could probably find a country somewhere in the world where you could marry. ) But...ew.

All I'm saying is don't be so sure you know what's going to happen. You don't.

Even if you do know, even if never marry the guy, it's still not pointless. He's a friend, maybe even a friend with benefits. Being with him makes you happy; is it a waste of time for you to be happy? Is it pointless to get laid? Every relationship is a practice run for the Big One. We learn a little something about life and about ourselves from everyone we date. Is that pointless? Au contraire, mon amie!

Well said. Here lies the answer. Envy ur BF. U are sure fun to be with.

1 Like

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2014
i dont go into relationship with marriage in my head.I date who i am satisfied with,him proposing will only come as a surprise.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Evathyst(f): 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
nneh1:
we all reason differently but I'll answer.

If dating requires SEX, no I won't date someone I can't marry bcs I won't X u as a friend.

If dating doesn't require SEX, of course I can date u and not marry u. angry embarassed
End of discussion! As in ehn, it reali baffles me d kinda meaning d word,'dating' assumes in som pple's life dictionary.

All doz liars above, plz be informed dt dating is quite different from courtship o. Moreover, a topic lyk ds is supposed to be strictly 18+. If not many small children here no go dey yarn opkata
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Emmysteve(m): 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
Lies people tell.
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by creamy1990(f): 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
donroxy:
I have never date a girl that is not a toast of Marriage because I wouldn't wanto mistakenly give her belle and forcefully make her my babymama ... I don't like condom too !! grin tongue
aah! Bros u must like it by fire by force o

1 Like

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Chigold101(m): 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2014
temigracie:

Thats one of the major reasons I look out for some important qualities in men I consider dating.....

are u married? how many guys have I dated now
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by cbrass(m): 10:34pm On Oct 12, 2014
satope1:
oh ok. That's a lot of moving around. As for the derailing. The mail option is there. Care to respond. ?

Is this what Seun Osewa asked u to come and be doing on nairaland Wooing is prohibited bro!!

And as for you hadizy why let him woo you when am here grin
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by 1stola: 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
Some bitchès be like, I can't date someone I can't marry yet,
They are currently dating
- There lecturer
- Landlord
- Many married men
But as usual, it's NON OF MY BUSINESS.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by ibietela2(m): 10:36pm On Oct 12, 2014
Hadizy:

Computer Science

For sure? Can i get your contact please? I am going for CS too
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by HARDDON: 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
temigracie:

Yea right! angry
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
Hadizy:
Is it pointless to visit Rome if you don't intend to move there? Is it pointless to see a movie if you're not going to buy the DVD? Is it pointless to drink a really good beer when you know you'll be peeing it away within the hour? Lol!!

Live for now, not later. Do you choose friends based on whether or not you will know them for the rest of your life? No, unless you're some kind of weirdo. The same principle applies here. Why stop hanging with someone you enjoy?

Romance is unpredictable. Anything can happen. We rarely know who we'll fall for. Love is sneaky like that. ( The guy's / lady is married? People get divorced. He's gay? People become straight. He's your brother? Okay, that one's an absolute definite no, although you could probably find a country somewhere in the world where you could marry. ) But...ew.

Even if you do know, even if never marry the guy, it's still not pointless. He's a friend, maybe even a friend with benefits. Being with him makes you happy; is it a waste of time for you to be happy? Is it pointless to get laid? Every relationship is a practice run for the Big One. We learn a little something about life and about ourselves from everyone we date. Is that pointless? Au contraire, mon amie!

Wise little girl. "Live for now, not tomorrow."

[s]Every relationship is a practice run for the Big One[/s]. But there is really no BIG ONE.
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by cbrass(m): 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2014
Evathyst:
End of discussion! As in ehn, it reali baffles me d kinda meaning d word,'dating' assumes in som pple's life dictionary.

All doz liars above, plz be informed dt dating is quite different from courtship o. Moreover, a topic lyk ds is supposed to be strictly 18+. If not many small children here no go dey yarn opkata

Ahaha grin grin gringrin

Anway can we date grin
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
Hadizy:

Damn,dis d best shiii i ever heard from a gal on nairaland,tank you !

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Floyd45(m): 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
Every relationship is a practice run for the Big One.

Some legit stuffs u said here, that i haven't read on NL in a while. 100% all you said wink Hadizyy! hmm
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by HARDDON: 10:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
major466:
Dating someone without marrying the person is like cooking food without eating it.

Like crzly?

Dude puleez! What happens to all d scoop u be digging ?
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by experimentist: 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
temigracie:

shocked I no promise to marry you ooooo
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by cbrass(m): 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
HARDDON:

Like crzly?

Dude puleez! What happens to all d scoop u be digging ?

Chaii!!! WORD grin
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Evathyst(f): 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
cbrass:

Ahaha grin grin gringrin

Anway can we date grin
Lyk seriously? Calendar date abi embarassed
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by SenJoe(m): 10:46pm On Oct 12, 2014
Hadizy:

hmm maka true. On point.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Eniobanke86(m): 10:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
E no concern me.... I dig any good hole in skirt, and I don't care abt emotion since its a blatant liar

1 Like

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Johnnoo(m): 10:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
Don't try it because it isn't an option.
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by allanphash7(m): 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
am guilty of this seriously

op then send you to me me?

if yes pls advice me on what to do ASAP
Rapsodee:
Is it dangerous?
W[b][/b]ill you advice someone to date a girl he knows he will not marry?
And why say so?
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by EmmyDe25(m): 10:55pm On Oct 12, 2014
satope1:
No issues. Will be expecting. Just quote me if you got any issues.
Guy, why you dey chew gum this Hadizy babe now, shes a minor please. Dont be a paedophile. Thanks.

To the topic, babes saying they can't; better come out clean.... after dating a thousand and one guys you knew you guys stood no chance of heading anywhere, you are still coming here to poo rubbish. God know una address!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bride Carries Fiance On Her Back In Prewedding Photos / Should I Allow My Girlfriend To Come Stay With Me? / Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.