Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,513 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Dating Who You Will Not Marry - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Who You Will Not Marry (50847 Views)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry / Single Vs Dating: Who Is Happier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by freshness2020: 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hadizy:
Is it pointless to visit Rome if you don't intend to move there? Is it pointless to see a movie if you're not going to buy the DVD? Is it pointless to drink a really good beer when you know you'll be peeing it away within the hour? Lol!!

Live for now, not later. Do you choose friends based on whether or not you will know them for the rest of your life? No, unless you're some kind of weirdo. The same principle applies here. Why stop hanging with someone you enjoy?

Romance is unpredictable. Anything can happen. We rarely know who we'll fall for. Love is sneaky like that. ( The guy's / lady is married? People get divorced. He's gay? People become straight. He's your brother? Okay, that one's an absolute definite no, although you could probably find a country somewhere in the world where you could marry. ) But...ew.

All I'm saying is don't be so sure you know what's going to happen. You don't.

Even if you do know, even if never marry the guy, it's still not pointless. He's a friend, maybe even a friend with benefits. Being with him makes you happy; is it a waste of time for you to be happy? Is it pointless to get laid? Every relationship is a practice run for the Big One. We learn a little something about life and about ourselves from everyone we date. Is that pointless? Au contraire, mon amie!
Une Francaise a Parlé! Bien ecrit Amie!
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Sicozone(m): 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hadizy:
Is it pointless to visit Rome if you don't intend to move there? Is it pointless to see a movie if you're not going to buy the DVD? Is it pointless to drink a really good beer when you know you'll be peeing it away within the hour? Lol!!

Live for now, not later. Do you choose friends based on whether or not you will know them for the rest of your life? No, unless you're some kind of weirdo. The same principle applies here. Why stop hanging with someone you enjoy?

Romance is unpredictable. Anything can happen. We rarely know who we'll fall for. Love is sneaky like that. ( The guy's / lady is married? People get divorced. He's gay? People become straight. He's your brother? Okay, that one's an absolute definite no, although you could probably find a country somewhere in the world where you could marry. ) But...ew.

Even if you do know, even if never marry the guy, it's still not pointless. He's a friend, maybe even a friend with benefits. Being with him makes you happy; is it a waste of time for you to be happy? Is it pointless to get laid? Every relationship is a practice run for the Big One. We learn a little something about life and about ourselves from everyone we date. Is that pointless? Au contraire, mon amie!
. I swear I love you!!! You're too much jare.......
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by PopeUDENSI: 12:37pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hadizy:

Hadiza, tell me you will be happy dating a guy that has laid you on several occasions and behind you, he's making plans to get married to another girl.

3 Likes

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by PopeUDENSI: 12:41pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hadizy:

If after all these series of admonition from the likes of IrishCream, Saintdada and other meaningful brains, you still don't see reason to change your mindset as regards the subject of the topic, then i'll be forced to conclude thus;
You must be a cheerful giver!!!

3 Likes

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by okpamson15(m): 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2014
The very problem i'm facing now. I pres a wrong botton and now the conection no want disconect
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Emrich(m): 2:09pm On Oct 13, 2014
Relationship should not always be about marriage. If you like someone go ahead, only don't deceive each other with marriage when obviously you want to have good time.
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by 100Cents: 2:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
donroxy:
I have never date a girl that is not a toast of Marriage because I wouldn't wanto mistakenly give her belle and forcefully make her my babymama ... I don't like condom too !! grin tongue

Haha

Tuface...
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by 100Cents: 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2014
Emrich:
Relationship should not always be about marriage. If you like someone go ahead, only don't deceive each other with marriage when obviously you want to have good time.

Don't mind all the liars on this thread..

Ask them how many of them are actually dating whom they will marry if the opportunity presents itself.

Also ask the ladies if they don't cheat on that their so called one and only date..
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by lakamua: 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
SAINTDADA:
your analogy is quite baseless as far as am concerned... Yes I recognize the fact that not all relationships must end in marriage... But 4 u to come out here and tell us to jst do things cos it makes us feel happy shows how selfish, naive, and immature u r.... Secondly let me remind you that only fools live for the now alone, cos ur now is often times the bearing to ur future.... Get into a relationship with whom u love and can live the rest of ur life with, however relationships are pretty much unpredictable thus if it ends in marriage Halleluya, If it doesnt, pick up the valuable experiences gained and move on... Only "kids" and hopeless folks jst get into a relationship 4 the sake of it.. and if sex is ur priority, u dont even have to b in a relationship to acheive that... Am sure u wudnt advice ur kids to jst get laid cos it makes them happy otherwise u bcome a mother devoid of any moral virtue whatsover... Some of ur points were valid but d overall tone of ur msg sounds morally bankrupt. Peace!
Jealousy
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Ahmed4002(m): 2:41pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hadizy:

kiss kiss kiss

Means so much to me.

Thanks best in the world. My lover , my brother, sweetheart my everything.

kai
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 13, 2014
chizzy94:
Relationships is like having to pay extra bills. Fvck that! Money over these bitches because they breed envy ..
Nigga, if you plan to be rich you need to work your axss off and quit chasing anything under skirt.
When you get it right, they'd come right running after you.
Real Talk Right There

1 Like

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by adamskutty(m): 3:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hadizy:

wow! This hadizay u make sense die grin grin . U will be very good for a wife grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Rapsodee(m): 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
rakaasta:
@op rhapsodee. what happend pls tell us.... after all dis contributions whats ur conclusion
What else have I to say when all have been said smiley

"Live for now and hope for a better tomorrow"
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
[quote author=Hadizy-totally my kinda person cheesy....open mind and no to crab mentality!! 9ce 1...me likey!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by chimerase2: 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
Sogen2:

so for hw long did u date the witness?
y do u want To knw undecided
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Vivipop(f): 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hadizy:

Wow! I'm impressed. When it comes to sensitive issues like this,Liberal kind of reasoning is rare in this part of the world,and a lady for that matter?. Bless you dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Chinedudele(m): 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
dating is not only meant for marriage and not all relationships will lead to marriage. people go into relationship for intimacy, friendship, closeness etc, some go into relationship just to gain material things. The most important thing is they have to inform themselves that they won't marry each other. The relationship ends automatically when suitors comes for one
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 13, 2014
Rajan04:
hahahahahahaa! Wait! I don't get it...

Bros check Oxford Dictionary grin
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 13, 2014
satope1:
Nice...so what area are you tending to now?

Programming, AI, graphics or design. ?

Just took a peep. Did I just say the word "stunning"? cheesy

Look at this thirsty a55 negro...GTFOH....go look for a girl your age...agbaya oshi......You see fine Hadjia and start drooling and bleating like a HE-GOAT on heat!!!! Shame on you!!!!! Your lines even sound retard3d...not even trying to hate, but u are a local champion!!!!
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by onila(f): 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
adamskutty:
wow! This hadizay u make sense die grin grin . U will be very good for a wife grin

yr looking hot in yr profile pic smiley

1 Like

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by adamskutty(m): 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
onila:

yr looking hot in yr profile pic smiley
embarassed thanks very much.

grin
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by onila(f): 7:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
adamskutty:
embarassed thanks very much.

grin
grin
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by secretcode01: 8:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
temigracie:

....Sometimes I just wonder what people use their brain for....I wonder hw some people reason and think with their brain as well.....

....Please if you dont understand my post, read it over and over again......Or maybe I should explain it better.....

Mtcheew!
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by tylesh(f): 8:36pm On Oct 13, 2014
Dating someone u will not marry is like fetching water with a basket angry

1 Like

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
Tylesh ...u wrong...Loving isnt a day's thing ,it grows...D guy u serious with might end up breaking up with u after lots of promises..Dat unserious guy u neva considered could be d perfect husband u lost because of sme policies dat dosn't guarantee marriage..
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by talk2cj08(m): 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
LegendarySage:
In your teenage days, there is nothing wrong. But when you are old enough to know right from wrong, you shouldn't play him/her except it's a mutual agreement.
babe u are good looking
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Serendipity: 1:23am On Oct 14, 2014
valdes00:
I can't date who I can't marry..... Ppl can lie.... As for me ooo, I can date who I can't marry.... infact, I can't marry my current gf.... Buh we r still datin, her red card dey cum @ d right tym.... Wohts my own...
Guy if she is advanced then stop wasting her time.
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by valdes00(m): 1:27am On Oct 14, 2014
Serendipity:
Guy if she is advanced then stop wasting her time.
Ok.. I wil direct her here to tank u for makin her red card cum earlier dan woht I planned

2 Likes

Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Serendipity: 1:35am On Oct 14, 2014
Hadizy wrote tripe. So if smoking makes you happy you go for it? If having unprotected ss£x with prostitutes make you happy then you go for it.

A woman at certain age would be foolish dating a man she can't marry maybe cos of genotype etc
This is because she could be there for years and may be warding guys off wittingly or unwittingly cos they might think she is eengaged.
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by ussy09(m): 8:07am On Oct 14, 2014
In 911 voice don't mind d body but d engine.
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by ehis05(m): 10:17am On Oct 14, 2014
B4 I go out wit a girl,I look 4 dose xteristic I lyk...if I dnt c dem I wunt go...I guess same tin goes 4 marriage...so I cnt date someone I hav no chance of marrying
Re: Dating Who You Will Not Marry by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 14, 2014
I feel its normal**players crew**wer are d players?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos) / Captain Hassan & His Yoruba Fiancée Share Pre-Wedding Photos With Love Story / Cute Couple Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.