Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista (5638 Views)

Fielding Jonathan, A Mistake – Dr. Raymond Dokpesi / The Chicken Has Come Home To Roost: Sectarian Bombing Rocks Saudi Mosque / This guy Wants Sectarian Killings And Ethnic Cleansing Of All Igbos 4 Voting GMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by DONGOYARO1: 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
atlwireles:

You are not new here undecided, our resident ijaw of NL is a congenital liar...... His ijaw claims equate to Buhari, calling himself a born again deeper life member.
Can you say the same thing about Omoyele Sowere the owner of Sahara reporters who is also an Ijaw but critical of the president?

Can you say the same thing about Prof Tam David West who is also an Ijaw but critical of the president?

Can you say the same thing about Rotimi Amaechi, Timpre sylva etc who are also fellow south southerner as the president but critical of him?

According to you, if you are Ijaw you should automically support GEj, right?

I guess Bamanga Tukur, Adamu Mu'azu, Ali Modu Sheriff and other Northern PDP bigwigs are also Ijaw nay southsoutherner

8 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
baccaspace:
so sad that the President isn't concerneÐ about any girl from chibok
He doesn't Give a damn
After taking oat to protect Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by musaibnabdul(m): 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
Only Gej and cohorts profits from bokoharam. A president who announces key descisions in church is he a christian leader or Nigeria's?

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
Canme4u:
If nah 1 live remain for ma mouth(God forbid) in 2015 on the day of presidential election, I'll strugle to go and cast my vote to send this cluelessness, failed project called Ebola Jolanta out of Aso Rock come next year, even at the expence of lossing the last breath because I can't bear to see this Man rulling us for another 4 years. Imagine another 4 years with this present HELL on earth President... hmm!! Beleve me, it would be disastrous and catarstrophic.

#TeamKickOutCluelessnessComes2015
We need a change in government come 2015.

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by pentagonal: 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
Mogidi:

You need new swear words, this is getting kinda old abeg.

bwahhhaaaaa new swear? I will kill your entire lineage with written, cremate and give goons your ashes to smoke. you are the anti-midas, for all that you touch becomes valueless and unusable. Mothers gather their children close doors when you appear. you are an aberration, a corruption, and a boil that needs to be lanced from the @rse of humanity. you are a poison in need of being vomited. you are a tooth so rotten it infects the whole body. you are sperm that should have been captured in a condom and flushed down a toilet.

8 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
Ibnsultan:
He doesn't Give a damn
After taking oat to protect Nigerians
sadly, he doesn't care
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by Canme4u(m): 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
baccaspace:
We need a change in government come 2015.

yeah, change is all what we need.

Am still expecting all G.E.J. Till 201 9 on the below thread, a prayer is currently going on for them on that thread but if they can't say amen to those prayers, they should be ashame of theirselves.
www.nairaland.com/1939834/prayer-g.e.j-supporters#26983401
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
pentagonal:

bwahhhaaaaa new swear? I will kill your entire lineage with written, cremate and give goons your ashes to smoke. you are the anti-midas, for all that you touch becomes valueless and unusable. Mothers gather their children close doors when you appear. you are an aberration, a corruption, and a boil that needs to be lanced from the @rse of humanity. you are a poison in need of being vomited. you are a tooth so rotten it infects the whole body. you are sperm that should have been captured in a condom and flushed down a toilet.
anagoooooooooo grin

4 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by atlwireles: 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
DONGOYARO1:
Can you say the same thing about Omoyele Sowere the owner of Sahara reporters who is also an Ijaw but critical of the president?

Can you say the same thing about Prof Tam David West who is also an Ijaw but critical of the president?

Can you say the same thing about Rotimi Amaechi, Timpre sylva etc who are also fellow south southerner as the president but critical of him?

I guess Bamanga Tukur, Adamu Mu'azu, Ali Modu Sheriff and other Northern PDP bigwigs are also Ijaw nay southsoutherner

Open a thread on each of those characters, we can sort issues out on that thread. This thread is about a congenial liar, a Nigerdeltan wannbe, a shameless inferiority complex baga.

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by Canme4u(m): 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2014
musaibnabdul:
Only Gej and cohorts profits from bokoharam. A president who announces key descisions in church is he a christian leader or Nigeria's?

Phee Dpigs using BokoHaram and Electricity as means of embezliing and shipping Nigerians money since time immemorial.

Bunch of thugs and thiefs.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2014
Canme4u:

yeah, change is all what we need.

Am still expecting all G.E.J. Till 2015 on the below thread, a prayer is currently going on for them on that thread but if they can't say amen to those prayers, they should be ashame of theirselves.
www.nairaland.com/1939834/prayer-g.e.j-supporters#26983401
they won't dare shout amen to those p®ayers.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2014
DONGOYARO1:

first, that poster is a troll, a pathetic old troll at that. He's a confused tanoid that is cowardly scared of quoting me directly but using indirect means.
Secondly, he's daft and confused. He can't think logically!!!

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by Iriruaga100(m): 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
Feb 14 is nt too far. I am just waiting to co-ordinate the e-funeral of barcanista nd co. We are ready for 2015, both the young ones of voting age nd elderly ones.

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by pentagonal: 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
baccaspace:
anagoooooooooo grin

no time.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 12, 2014
I'm really eager to know how some people would feed after the elections when APC must have been whipped and destroyed.

My advice to all you paid APC e warriors, pls don't quarrel with everyone. I may have need for you guys after the election.

My papa wen buhari rule so many years ago wan contest for our landlord association chairmanship election. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by atlwireles: 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
baccaspace:
first, that poster is a troll, a pathetic old troll at that. He's a confused tanoid that is cowardly scared of quoting me directly but using indirect means.
Secondly, he's daft and confused. He can't think logically!!!

Scared quoting you undecided bloody liar, who has time for an online superman? Nairaland ijaw resident, you cannot and will never belong.

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by odunH(m): 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2014
GEJ tenure!the greatest mistake to have happen in the affairs of government in the history of Nigeria.God save Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by ShineuEye: 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2014
musaibnabdul:

Don#t worry Buhari will announce his own in Mecca.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by ShineuEye: 9:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
pentagonal:

This guy is madder than a mad-hatter.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by pentagonal: 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
ShineuEye:

This guy is madder than a mad-hatter.

says the dolt whose life and times epitomises all the negativity that pastors curse out every Sunday. gtfoh before I cut your family tree into logs of worthless firewood.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
What an irony. This thread was actually opened and is being promoted by the very people who divide Nigerians along ethnic and religious lines.

Was Atiku not the 'northern' consensus candidate in 2011 elections? What could be more divisive than that?

Didn't Buhari only few years ago ask Muslims to vote for only Muslims or those that will protect their religion? Who in Nigeria today is more divisive than Buhari in terms of antecedents?

The GEJ they accuse of being divisive has favoured the north even far more than his South South region. The only brand new standard railway guage being constructed in the entire country is kaduna-abuja and not yenagoa-ph

8 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by ShineuEye: 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
pentagonal:

says the dolt whose life and times epitomises all the negativity that pastors curse out every Sunday. gtfoh before I cut your family tree into logs of worthless firewood.

This sheet you write really makes sense to you abi? You're too childish for me to engage in meaningful discussion.
Take a hike and enjoy your stay in cloud cuckoo-land.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by ShineuEye: 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
This thread should be thrown in the recycled bin where it belongs. An "Ijaw" accusing an Ijaw president of marginalising the north.
grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by pentagonal: 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2014
ShineuEye:

This sheet you write really makes sense to you abi? You're too childish for me to engage in meaningful discussion.
Take a hike and enjoy your stay in cloud cuckoo-land.

I never cared about the opinion of a clinical certified m0ron like you, not until you quote my post. pray,tell us how your IQ was exchange in a barter for a glass of milk to feed the hungry and ugly apes that kill themselves in recognition of the evil they did, by cursing the planetary bodies with your miserable birth.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by ShineuEye: 9:52pm On Oct 12, 2014
pentagonal:

I never cared about the opinion of a clinical certified m0ron like you, not until you quote my post. pray,tell us how your IQ was exchange in a barter for a glass of milk to feed the hungry and ugly apes that kill themselves in recognition of the evil they did, by cursing the planetary bodies with your miserable birth.

Bros hows life in cloud-cuckoo land, is it lonely there?

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
atlwireles:

Scared quoting you undecided bloody liar, who has time for an online superman? Nairaland ijaw resident, you cannot and will never belong.
lolssssss here comes the confused TAN troll. Ijaw nl resident? Whatever skunk
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 12, 2014
ShineuEye:
This thread should be thrown in the recycled bin where it belongs. An "Ijaw" accusing an Ijaw president of marginalising the north.
grin grin grin grin grin

ComprehensioÑ is definitely your bÍggest challenge
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by pentagonal: 9:57pm On Oct 12, 2014
ShineuEye:

Bros hows life in cloud-cuckoo land, is it lonely there?

fvck off my mentions loonie and go play in sand with your fellow rretards.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by pentagonal: 9:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
baccaspace:
ComprehensioÑ is definitely your bÍggest challenge

what else do you expect from a loser that smoke pig fart for leisure.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
What an irony. This thread was actually opened and is being promoted by the very people who divide Nigerians along ethnic and religious lines.

Was Atiku not the 'northern' consensus candidate in 2011 elections? What could be more divisive than that?

Didn't Buhari only few years ago ask Muslims to vote for only Muslims or those that will protect their religion? Who in Nigeria today is more divisive than Buhari in terms of antecedents?

The GEJ they accuse of being divisive has favoured the north even far more than his South South region. The only brand new standard railway guage being constructed in the entire country is kaduna-abuja and not yenagoa-ph
Sorry which party was atiku during the northern concensus? Who and who were involved? Was Aliyu Gusau, Jona's defence Minister involved?

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista by atlwireles: 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2014
baccaspace:
lolssssss here comes the confused TAN troll. Ijaw nl resident? Whatever skunk

Niaraland Ijaw resident, go and ask your mama to point out the aboki, you should call father.. Stop fooling yourself on this forum. Lowlife like you, should stop insulting ijaw or tribes from the Nigerdeltan, because of your self esteem issues.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Opportunity To Live & Work In Abroad / I Am Dying Of Landlord Problem, God Help Me / PDP Ridicules Oshiomhole With This Photo, Checkout Reactions Of Edo Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.