Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) (92894 Views)

Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) / Annie Idibia In Lovely Photo With Her Daughters / Maheeda Goes Wet And Nekkked In Her Kitchen (+18 Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by xynerise: 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
Waiting for when a topic on celebrities defecating will hit front page

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by LushGreenz: 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
And how's this newsworthy? undecidedAnd how's this newsworthy?
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by sophtaf(f): 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
Sijioke:
Is that not 2face trouser, that was hung to the cooker..
hahahahahaha dey r towels
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
I'm in love with the baby, she's so cute and innecent. Can believe I was once an innocent little thing.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Benbisco(f): 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
Abeg if she no cook for kitchen na where she go cook? Parlour? And if she no carry the pikin for back na for front she go carry am ni?

Abeg most women do it these days so if she or any other celebrity does it, its no big deal. Its even unsafe for the baby, inhaling fumes and all.

If she dey do serious thing there who snap the pix? If that person dey less busy why him no hold the pikin?

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by mackween: 12:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
Kai......NLders are making me laugh like I don dey crazy. U guys have 'bad mouth' walahi. grin grin grin
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by chaberry(m): 12:08pm On Oct 13, 2014
Is she the one cooking or the lady beside?
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by vivienbabe(f): 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2014
Don't see anything special about her kitchen. Not even beffing of TuFace status at all. Again, she looks like a village "Mgbeke".
In short, she didn't connect in any way biko.
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2014
and this tin come reach FP cry cry cry

what is so special now undecided undecided undecided
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by maylisa(f): 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
What is so special about her being in the kitchen? Is she not a woman and a wife and if I may ask again is it not her duty to prepare her husband meals? My dear she is just like all the pretty ladies in nairaland doing same in their homes and for their husband's and families.
Back to the topic my dear their is nothing special in that pix, the kitchen and she cooking For her husband. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2014
Are u shitting me,ds got to frontpage,i so give up on NL!btw is annie a full time house wife nw?

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Ikegift4real(m): 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2014
Annie ,annie annien hoe many times did I call u? Continue doing dis n 2baba will not go spooking again.
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Larow(m): 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2014
Annie! Mind no1 abeg! Its your time jaren fire on! I de feel u die. You know them naa, they must always talk
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by danielmichael(m): 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
So Even if i wan poo for ma pit toilet i go jus de take shot of it an cm dwn here an upload am or i wan pee i de tk shot of hw ma pee de yellow un2 malaria..nonsense!!
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
Slow news day on NL, huh?
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by ElFenomeno1: 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
Smh..... And this made front page?!

The moderator in this section is a bloody lunkhead!
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by maximas(m): 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2014
Dis is not suposse to come as a surprise to anybody, is the normal thing.
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by kwenu: 12:18pm On Oct 13, 2014
sessy momy in d kitchen
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
And it made fp angry
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Crixina(f): 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
PocoAPoco57:

Do some women have city legs?
no mind them,probably becos she doesn't have Fanta and coke legs.
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
Haters everywhere cheesy

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by ndidibabe(f): 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2014
Ladybluecash:
No b to tie her for back for kitchen nd take picture b d issue... Bt tie her for back nd enter bus go idumota... Nonsense
Hmm. Poverty mentality....

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by merits(m): 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2014
so make i go die,because she dey cook.see the kitchen seff no fine reach my own.

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by mackween: 12:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
20pounds:
If this ever make front page, it means that nairaland has been taken from the dogs, thrown to the cats, rejected by the cats, taken over by the rats and being carted away by the ants into their hole.

By the way, Annie Idibia look like a farm girl with rollers on.

meehn!! this post wan kill me with laughter. You are one hell of a funny guy abeg.
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Misselocon(f): 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
shwo!soooo wat?
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
philantoxx:
wat d heck is dis for?

an attempt to discourage 2face idibia's numerous side chics grin grin
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Ajiswaggs(m): 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
Mtcheeeew

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by musulumi(m): 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
If Seun does not check excesses, we will start having to see pictures of celebrities having love affairs in front page here......., Haba how relevant is this to the current state of the economy? Ainise o ma da ke !

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by ndidibabe(f): 12:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
vivienbabe:
Don't see anything special about her kitchen. Not even beffing of TuFace status at all. Again, she looks like a village "Mgbeke".
In short, she didn't connect in any way biko.
Can you describe the kind of Kitchen that befits his Status?

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Ramanto(m): 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
just pitying that house maid.she looks so vulnerable and weary like someone who's been frequently shouted at that she's finally lost her last spec of self-esteem.She's expecting a harsh order any moment.look at the way she crossed her feet.hmmmm
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Ironi: 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
See ugly legs sha. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) / Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back / Nadia Buari's Sister And Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.