Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) (92916 Views)

Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) / Annie Idibia In Lovely Photo With Her Daughters / Maheeda Goes Wet And Nekkked In Her Kitchen (+18 Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 14, 2014
lovinam:
hater.... Show us your maid
Beefer......show me your kini. shocked

6 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 14, 2014
nataisha:
I pray oooo why o go hate. am only saying what I saw in the pics. dohhhh.
pls upload yours.. Make we for settle matter
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by lovinam: 9:52am On Oct 14, 2014
Mamajide25:

Beefer......show me your kini. shocked
Me beef you ke? Na u de beef persin wey de em house de enjoy life. Abeg work hard and get yours. Mchew

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by nataisha(f): 9:53am On Oct 14, 2014
why should I? after all am not a celeb
lagmostkuit:
pls upload yours.. Make we for settle matter
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 14, 2014
lovinam:

Me beef you ke? Na u de beef persin wey de em house de enjoy life. Abeg work hard and get yours. Mchew
choi!
See painment o....
abi na you be the omo-odo?
Work hard to get that tiny kitchen wey dem take tubaba trouser do rag??
I jump pass you.

7 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by lovinam: 9:58am On Oct 14, 2014
Mamajide25:

choi!
See painment o....
abi na you be the omo-odo?
Work hard to get that tiny kitchen wey dem take tubaba trouser do rag??
I jump pass you.
Small mind! Smh
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 14, 2014
lovinam:

Small mind! Smh
Keep shaking it till it falls off.
sior!

6 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by vm26: 10:44am On Oct 14, 2014
majalisa:
Damn!!!!she Gat village legs

male legs to b more precised grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by naijadove: 10:46am On Oct 14, 2014
Abeg, She cannot buy Morning Fresh dishwashing liquid sef, na wa
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Bbklopsy: 11:14am On Oct 14, 2014
Too small

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
nataisha:
why should I? after all am not a celeb
*I laff trowey ma weed* grin oh now yhu agree ure not a celeb? Pls go become a celeb so yhu could stop beefing Annie.. Loser!!! tongue
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Zega: 2:05pm On Oct 14, 2014
FlirtyKaren:
wink I love this!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/10/photo-annie-idibia-in-her-kitchen-with.html

Gee Thanks. How can we rest not knowing Annie goes to the kitchen? You've just changed our worlds.
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Femo230: 8:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
Invest Now...

Join the wise investors to invest in NEW LAGOS.

1. 25 Acres of land@lekki free trade zone, 800k/Plot. Gazette.

2. 3 Acres @lekki free trade zone, 800k/Plot. Gazette.

Come for inspection.

Thank.
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by lovinam: 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2014
Mamajide25:

Keep shaking it till it falls off.
sior!

Successful people don't have time to criticize others. They spend time reinventing themselves and their business. Please keep analyzing Annie's kitchen.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 14, 2014
vm26:

male legs to b more precised grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yam gyming legs wey don trek from apapa to Oshogbo"!grin
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by ugoezeik(m): 6:32am On Oct 15, 2014
evmandy:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew,,,,,,,,,na me wan help ha carry ha pikin abi cook for husband,,,nonsense!!!!
no mynd dem. wem dem de suck each oda mk dem let us knw ooo
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 15, 2014
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by nataisha(f): 11:37am On Oct 15, 2014
lagmostkuit:
*I laff trowey ma weed* grin oh now yhu agree ure not a celeb? Pls go become a celeb so yhu could stop beefing Annie.. Loser!!! tongue
don't worry u will soon hear from me. I remain WIZ NATAISHA ZURY PECUNNY. wen the time comes u will say I tell u dis
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
lovinam:

Successful people don't have time to criticize others. They spend time reinventing themselves and their business. Please keep analyzing Annie's kitchen.
U are such a bore.
Mama successful reinventor business executive.
Comot tubaba trouser from there jhor!
Sior!

5 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Tolubory(m): 10:11am On Oct 16, 2014
eckersley:

Na wa for Nigerians sef oo
Na front she for put the pikin, abi?
Make hot water/food or oil come pour for her head abi?
So dat Tu face go kill Ann abi?

Abeg, Nigerians try to dey think before una comment
May be you no sabi Digest words whenever you read finish
Simple Sentence "I love her backing of that child
not that I want her to Front that child
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Tolubory(m): 10:16am On Oct 16, 2014
make she front am inside pot na
Read my comment and digest it properly
I didn't say she should front that child.
what I meant was that I love her backing that child

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by vikyno(m): 10:26am On Oct 16, 2014
Raiders:
whats so
special about her cooking in the kitchen

I wonder o. Maybe na trolley him mama use dey push am up and down. grin
Raiders:
whats so
special about her cooking in the kitchen

I wonder o. Maybe na trolley him mama use dey push am up and down.
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by eckersley: 10:55am On Oct 16, 2014
Tolubory:
I really love the backing of that child...
Nowadays, some ladies Front their child instead of Backing them..

eckersley
Na wa for Nigerians sef oo
Na front she for put the pikin, abi?
Make hot water/food or oil come pour for her head abi?
So dat Tu face go kill Ann abi?
Abeg, Nigerians try to dey think before una comment

Tolubory:

May be you no sabi Digest words whenever you read finish
Simple Sentence "I love her backing of that child
not that I want her to Front that child

From the convo, your emphasis is
on the location, not the action of carrying
And you went ahead to clarify this with a second sentence about fronting a child
Accept the truth and set ur mind free, Nairalander
Nobody go punish u
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by obynoses(m): 11:26am On Oct 16, 2014
A MOST PLAY

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Femo230: 11:50am On Oct 23, 2014
Invest Now...

Join the wise to invest in OAKWOOD PARK ESTATE@Ibeju Lekki.

We can show you how you can trade property like trading stock with High profit of your initial deposit.
Ibeju lekki is called "NEW LAGOS" with a fast development.

Development:

* LEKKI FREE TRADE ZONE
* LEKKI RESORT CENTRE
* LEKKI SEAPORT
* DANGOTE REFINERY
* GOLF LAKE
* LEKKI EPE AIRPORT
* LEKKI NEW TOWN DEVELOPMENT
* LA-CAMPAIGN
* PAN-AFRICA UNDERGRADUATE UNIVERSITY
* FORTH MAINLAND BRIDGE. ETC.

OAKWOOD PARK ESTATE is a good investment with 500% profit of your return of investment because of location.

Price: 1.2m/plot.

You can do instalmental payment within 12months.

Down payment: 180,000
Subsequently: 85,000

For Inspection call
08028229179, 07034484480
www.facebook.com/coswayrealestates.
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by fireforfire: 10:59am On Oct 27, 2014
kenniskehinde81:
dat;s if u want it

even when u dnt want it
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Molarami(f): 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
Princecalm:
Xo wat do you want us to do now,just tell us.
. I really dony understand dis ppl jare...if they smile ,cough,yawn,sneeze,eat,dance,cry,fight....na so so post una go dey post...na wetin concern us...e be lyk say those poster no get better job atall na to dey pocknose for another ppls matter ..smiteeeeewwwwwwww...sio

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Princecalm(m): 7:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
Molarami:
. I really dony understand dis ppl jare...if they smile ,cough,yawn,sneeze,eat,dance,cry,fight....na so so post una go dey post...na wetin concern us...e be lyk say those poster no get better job atall na to dey pocknose for another ppls matter ..smiteeeeewwwwwwww...sio
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Princecalm(m): 7:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
Molarami:
dnt mind them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies / Singer, Mohbad Is Dead, Aged 27 (Photos) / Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.