Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) (92899 Views)

Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) / Annie Idibia In Lovely Photo With Her Daughters / Maheeda Goes Wet And Nekkked In Her Kitchen (+18 Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
djwinnie:
sooo annie dey use rag for kitchen wow!!!

Dont mind her, village woman...
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Jeezbaby(f): 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
eleko1:
sad shocked On top of wetin.Cos she dey cook hungry man indo?No do oo biko shocked shocked
I tire o

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by kayzeesoft(m): 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by adeshkhan(m): 2:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
undecidedu guys didn't notice her face looks horrible... Kinda looks like overdone moimoi
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by osangaope: 2:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Lilimax(f): 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
20pounds:
If this ever make front page, it means that nairaland has been taken from the dogs, thrown to the cats, rejected by the cats, taken over by the rats and being carted away by the ants into their hole.

By the way, Annie Idibia look like a farm girl with rollers on.
embarassed Already at the front page smiley
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Lilimax(f): 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2014
PocoAPoco57:

That kid is overweight..........
huh?
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by philo3(m): 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2014
creamy1990:
she's wearing tight#in olujacob'svoice#
tot t z shimy
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Maestronaija(m): 2:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
When next she will b visitin bathrm to take her bath she shd snap it too

or to even Pu....

Hisseddddddddddddddddddd............
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Missyetty(f): 2:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
Wetin concern us na? Rubish
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Lilimax(f): 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
omonla555:
The Kitchen is not that fantastic
Snap yours and upload nah let's comparesmiley

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Lilimax(f): 2:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
Tantidora:
Why is she bare footed
the maid as well.... In the kitchen
smh
Nothing much I guess
I hardly wear flip-flop in my kitchen either... smiley
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Lilimax(f): 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2014
franklyn009:
Chei!! Nigerians are mediocre. wat do u expect d post to be?
'ANNIE DIVORCE TUFACE"?

abeg let her be. she is enjoying her marriage n I wish her happy married life.
You dey mind them? I can't understand why they're beefing this lady undecided.
She's happily married and whatever anyone thinks is immaterial.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by adepiero: 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
tchew

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by evmandy(f): 2:46pm On Oct 13, 2014
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew,,,,,,,,,na me wan help ha carry ha pikin abi cook for husband,,,nonsense!!!!
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2014

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by heskeyw(m): 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
may God help seun, d op and d moderators. Mtsheeew. My mun cuks 3times a day wt our youngest lil sis tied to her bk. i.e 365 days x 3 gvs u 1095times.
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
Is someone else seeing wah am seeing Shez nt the only one in the kitchen na...so kini big deal??
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by osnova(m): 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
rattlesnake:
U people are so empty
......wetin...why u no snap ur self for toilet?
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by wuramini(f): 3:13pm On Oct 13, 2014
Osama10:
Should everything about our lives be on social media?
Osama10:
Should everything about our lives be on social media?
i wonder oooooo
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by adeksuper(m): 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
Princecalm:
Xo wat do you want us to do now,just tell us.
grin
Princecalm:
for us to see how stunning d kitchen is...abi nau
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by wuramini(f): 3:35pm On Oct 13, 2014
ROSYL:
I really try to like this woman Annie, I really do but then she goes and puts on foolish, self praising pishure on the internet and I have to start all over again....... cry

So now, we all should go shouting hallelujah cos some wife is in the kitchen with her child, cooking for her family....Ridiculous and cringe worthy!
grin
ROSYL:
I really try to like this woman Annie, I really do but then she goes and puts on foolish, self praising pishure on the internet and I have to start all over again....... cry

So now, we all should go shouting hallelujah cos some wife is in the kitchen with her child, cooking for her family....Ridiculous and cringe worthy!
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by jesusjewel1(f): 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2014
Airforce1:
She's living her dream

Haters gonna hate

Enjoy your marriage o jare annie... Tis not easy to be someone's wife this days

U just took words from my mouth....haters....keep hating! She's living her dream as a woman,wife and mother!

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Kingsimmer(m): 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
Princecalm:
abi oooo...che she no African ?
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by 2ndincommand(m): 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2014
[quote author=Princecalm post=27088890]Xo wat do you want us to do now,just tell us. [don't knw oh, make we run] undecided[quote author=Princecalm post=27088890]Xo wat do you want us to do now,just tell us. [don't knw oh, make we run]
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by 2ndincommand(m): 3:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
Don't knw oh, make we run
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2014
So Annie no dey wear slippers for kitchen? Wow grin grin grin
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Airforce1(m): 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
jesusjewel1:

U just took words from my mouth....haters....keep hating! She's living her dream as a woman,wife and mother!
grin
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Babytina: 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
♓Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡ com nairaland never show Ψђε̲̣̣̣̥‎​®ε̲̣̣̣̥‎​ she D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ poo,Na only kitchen u want show us niiiiiiiii,rubbish so make we com D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ worship abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Singer, Mohbad Is Dead, Aged 27 (Photos) / The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) / Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.