Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) (92910 Views)

Monalisa Chinda Sexy In Her Kitchen (Photos) / Annie Idibia In Lovely Photo With Her Daughters / Maheeda Goes Wet And Nekkked In Her Kitchen (+18 Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by roufy235(m): 6:48pm On Oct 13, 2014

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by mikron(m): 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
And so? My sisters cook in d kitchen too
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by bharkarh(m): 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
djwinnie:
sooo annie dey use rag for kitchen wow!!!
I swear na 2face former trouser.
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Tolubory(m): 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
I really love the backing of that child...
Nowadays some ladies Front their child instead of Backing them..
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Auxigen(m): 7:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
Raiders:
whats so special about her cooking in the kitchen
My brother I wonder oo..
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by val4sure(m): 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2014
Rubbish..next will be annie in the toilet cleaning her ass with a hundred dollar note,forming tins..
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by MrKevinBig(m): 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2014
She for tye d baby d cook for toilet, that's when it could have been news. Abi na alien she be?
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2014
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2014
Tolubory:
make she front am inside pot na
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by teenagetalks(f): 8:13pm On Oct 13, 2014
Nice annie,visit my blog#www.teenagerta..com
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by clemmonce(m): 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
Princecalm:
Xo wat do you want us to do now,just tell us.
bros you dey vex oooooo. lol
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by cmecproblem(m): 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2014
Naija celebs ,anything to get in the media.
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by montestic(m): 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by crazyinlove: 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
Her kitchen fine shaa grin
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Bigsteveg(m): 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
montestic:
flirtykaren, y do i hav d feeling dat u r actually mrs laila, d blogger. ? all ur posts are frm there, 100% u r laila. and u dont comment in oda peoples thread mrs laila

BUSTED.

I had to go check myself and you are very correct.
flirtykaren, oya cum speak your own
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Bigsteveg(m): 9:47pm On Oct 13, 2014
Annypie:
Are u shitting me,ds got to frontpage,i so give up on NL!btw is annie a full time house wife nw?

Does cooking in your home means you are a full time house wife?
Or what do u mean?

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 13, 2014
Na my back she for put her b4
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by eckersley: 9:52pm On Oct 13, 2014
A woman's identity is in 2 places
The kitchen and the bedroom.

You don show us how she dey handle business for kitchen
GOOOD
Oya show us when she dey handle business for ...
Nonsense
Mtchewww.

Nairaland, pleasssse.
Introduce the hate button make I take finish the Op
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by eckersley: 9:56pm On Oct 13, 2014
Tolubory:

Na wa for Nigerians sef oo
Na front she for put the pikin, abi?
Make hot water/food or oil come pour for her head abi?
So dat Tu face go kill Ann abi?

Abeg, Nigerians try to dey think before una comment
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by eckersley: 10:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
My people, if una look well well
una go see house help [the real cook] for back.
Hypocrites
Who dem wan deceive ?
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by lovinam: 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
unbeatableStar:
Hmmm she didn't even know kichen rules look at her hair untired did she know dat hair is poison.[
Your English has finished me. Pls show us your kitchen

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by lovinam: 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
Mamajide25:

it is not a matter of hate,it's unhygienic to leave your hair uncovered. See her maid sef.
Very tacky and Tufiakwa.
Cant deal jare.
hater.... Show us your maid

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Or what do u mean?
nah,dah doesnt correlate..plus wasnt wah i meant,i thought shes into showbiz too,as in acting and d sort..shes been elusive ds days.
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
Bigsteveg:

Or what do u mean?
nah,dah doesnt correlate..plus wasnt wah i meant,i thought shes into showbiz too,as in acting and d sort..shes being elusive ds days.
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by DonaldGenes(m): 10:55pm On Oct 13, 2014
Raiders:
whats so special about her cooking in the kitchen
Just dash you 50Likes
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by LilPeezy(m): 11:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
angry wetin make i cum do? Dis is what we c everyday. Even saw up to 5 2day
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by omoadeleye(m): 1:13am On Oct 14, 2014
but is this her first time of cooking,?
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by harffie(m): 5:39am On Oct 14, 2014
Princecalm:
Xo wat do you want us to do now,just tell us.
Its funny how we can be anything we want on the internet, buh some people simply chose to be stewpid!! Chai!
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by azdiano: 6:47am On Oct 14, 2014
FlirtyKaren:
wink I love this!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/10/photo-annie-idibia-in-her-kitchen-with.html
wat is special about her,or are the one to cook for her
Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by dsolo(m): 7:09am On Oct 14, 2014
Ok

Re: Annie Idibia In Her Kitchen With Baby Olivia On Her Back (Pictures) by nataisha(f): 7:33am On Oct 14, 2014
lagmostkuit:
*singing in oritsefemi's voice* if yhu still dey dere dey hate, go hug ur transformer!!!
I pray oooo why o go hate. am only saying what I saw in the pics. dohhhh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Singer, Mohbad Is Dead, Aged 27 (Photos) / The Worst Dressed Lady At D'banj Club Tour That's Got Everyone Shocked (Photo) / Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.