Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,154 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do (76887 Views)

My Fiance Just Told Me He Has A Son! / Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? / My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by GoodFaith: 7:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
Donbabaj:
Find a suitable time and go down on your kneels begging her that you love her, she should forgive you and promise that you will never do such again. She might want to disregard your plea but just keep on apologizing taking full blame of what is going on. Please avoid using words of argument, avoid using a third party mediator. If she accepts then kiss her (long one o grin) then take her out for recreation.

And if you like continue in your promiscuous act its time to kiss her good bye forever.
Get of ur drugs---"Find a suitable time and go down on your kneels begging her "
Op have A B as a wife
Move on
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by adongoba: 7:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
and you are bold enough to put this on nairaland ? shame on the two of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by josite: 7:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
[quote author=OgbeniVan post=27113685]
It depends on you. Do you want to fix your marriage or do you want to walk away?
If you chose 'to fix', buckle up then. Women generally reflect their men's misbehaviors.
1. Admit that you're wrong here. You brought the devil into your home first. Sit her down and try to talk to her about it. I'm 90% sure talking won't work at first tho. You can't fix months/years of damage in one 2-hr sitting.
2. Have you seen a movie called 'fireproof'? It's an American movie about relationships and Jesus. You can skip the Jesus part if you're not a Christian. It basically takes you on a 40-day journey to win your home. I'll recommend the 40-day step even if you finally decide you want out anyway.
3. Do something for her from the bottom of your heart everyday for the next 40 days. Midday calls or texts, help with the kids, surprise meals, book a spa appointment for her. Start small tho. Make her life a little easier. She'll see your apology clearer than she hears it. You know the places in your marriage that are cold. Light them up again[/quote

This is too simplistic.face the reality.this particular marriage is dead for now.best thing is for them to seperate for now and come back later if possible.one of them may commit murder soon.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by judedwriter(m): 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hope55:
D story don't sound real to me
Looks more to me like a script for superstory and this life-wale adenuga take note cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Thomsbuky(m): 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
Sorry as saying goes like this "as you lay your bed, so you will lie on it"....Please, do not dish out what you can take ...I am afraid you started the fire, I believe you know how to end it...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by GoodFaith: 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2014
Thomsbuky:
Sorry as saying goes like this "as you lay your bed, so you will lie on it"....Please, do not dish out what you can take ...I am afraid you started the fire, I believe you know how to end it...
I thank God today
That I can tell any woman not to let the door hit her on her way out
How to end it
She need to move now
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2014
Bible has already made it clear to us about the consequences, so both of you should wait for judgment day!
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 13, 2014
MissSlimbody:
Two wrongs can never make a right.

What you did,is in the past, since you've repented of ur deeds, I see no reason why she should engaged herself in such a shameful act.

Your wife is not morally sound, I must say.

That a man cheated on me is not reason enough 2 turn me to a cheat.

What to do

Mizmycoli you're needed here.
Abeg, wetin make him do?

Best comment. U just spoke my mind
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by matynna(f): 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2014
Your wife need JESUS seriously.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by dein77(m): 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2014
Abeg this post doesn't touch me as real...
Off to RELIGION section.
#PastorOluT. ....meeting you there now.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by emmykk(m): 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2014
To cheat in marriage is bad,because those boyfriend and girlfriend will not be there when things gets worse expect your husband or wife. The day you start cheating on either your boyfriend ot girlfriend,or wife or husband and you are caught,just a matter of time,there is no love anymore.

If i where you,i did divorce her,women are terrible if the other guy is giving her groundbreaking organsm and you are doing her like a wife,she will soon kill you and go for him be wise.

You were wrong to cheat on her but not enough for her to pay you back.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by ancashy(f): 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
If dis post is true, Getting a woman's attention is as easy as doing the very opposite of all she expects or thinks you can do,in your situation your wife expects:
1.That you'll keep begging especially with her denying you sex.

2.You will go back to ur side chicks or get new ones

3.You'll flaunt them in her face or operate discreetly

4.You'll go around mopping,angry,guilty e.t.c

She expects some kinda of serious emotions do nt give her d pleasure,if you want ur marriage back.
Use d vaseline and help urself if it bcomes preety bad,try acting like everything is normal around her(u can cry or scream when she's nt there) problem will get solved when she is ready to listen to u,dats afta u get her attention,right now her brain Is mushed.take kia won't b easy.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by andyanders: 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2014
If actually your wife said that and did that, she is wrong. But also, she could be pulling your legs and confessing that she actually messed around in order to get back to you for your wrong doing.
What I suggest you do is for you to just take it easy with her as two wrongs cannot make a right.

No sensible woman would come out to start saying such a thing. Therefore just take it easy with her and do your background investigation before taking any drastic steps.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Octaves(m): 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2014
I think if this was true, op wouldn't have the presence of mind to discuss it on nairaland immediately
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by smada13(m): 7:48pm On Oct 13, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

who are you trying to fool bro?! just because you are putting your cards on the table dont mean you do not want to cheat, lets get real here.
here below is what you posted TWO DAYS ago, yet you come here telling us all that you are a changed man?! bwaaaah!

abeg, stop making a fool out of yourself with your BS.

guy why r u adding salt on d guy's injury.....if u can't help, let him be

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by rattlesnake(m): 7:48pm On Oct 13, 2014
coogar:
to be fair to her, she's correct!

you cheated once, it's only fair you get your comeuppance. don't worry yourself too much - she's done the deed already. dust yourself up & pretend everything is a dream.
u are so senseless

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by abolem369(m): 7:48pm On Oct 13, 2014
MissSlimbody:
Two wrongs can never make a right.

What you did,is in the past, since you've repented of ur deeds, I see no reason why she should engaged herself in such a shameful act.

Your wife is not morally sound, I must say.

That a man cheated on me is not reason enough 2 turn me to a cheat.

What to do

Mizmycoli you're needed here.
Abeg, wetin make him do?

Nicest post I've ever seen
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by fizo4real(m): 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hmm........... had to believe a married woman would do something of such.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by bknight: 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
I do not think she's cheating.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
I can't cheat on my wife, that's if I get married. But if she cheats and I catch her, I will make her watch the man kill himself
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by GoodFaith: 7:50pm On Oct 13, 2014
fizo4real:
Hmm........... had to believe a married woman would do something of such.
There are B out there
They learn from their mothers
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Tokunbohkinibig: 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
Please, don't listen to this guys that are preaching to you here cos 80% of these guys ll never condone that rubbish from their girlfriends talk less of their wives.

70% of men that end up killing their wives, their own stories are not different from yours but people-pastors, friends etc kept encouraging them to settle their unsettleable homes and when the anger get to their head, d next ting is homicide. The same people ll start blaming d one who killed d other.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Misogynist2014(m): 7:52pm On Oct 13, 2014
EfemenaXY:
This thread isn't real jare.

What full blooded male - a Naija brother for that matter - would take this on the chin with such a sheepish attitude?

@OP is just seeking some fun entertainment this Sunday Evening.
There are many like him on NL, but sometimes you pretend its real.

If its me, I will marry a second wife. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by misshoree(f): 7:52pm On Oct 13, 2014
egbedore:
My wife just told me now that she has a boyfriend that sleeps with her and that there is nothing ℓ̊ am going to do.

ℓ̊ had earlier suspected she is sleeping with her doctor and one of the parent in her sch. She confirmed to me tonight that she os cheating cos cheating is fun!

What do ℓ̊ do

Now before Ɣøû comment,let me give Ɣøû a little background to our issues. ℓ̊ was involved with other ladies at some point in our marriage,of which she knew and ℓ̊ confessed to her. ℓ̊ don't do that anymore but she said she want to cheat so that ℓ̊ can feel what it feels to be cheated upon. Now she is sleeping around and tell it to my face that she is cheating and will continue without hiding it and there is nothing ℓ̊ can do!

Nlanders what do ℓ̊ do?
yu have lost your trust with her in the first place.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by richybanky(m): 7:52pm On Oct 13, 2014
Eleyi gi di gan oooooo undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by xtervaganza(m): 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
I'm sad and angry about this nonsense story of yours.

1st, I'll call you a twerp for cheating on your wife. I mean why did you do it? Is it worth it? Didn't you have more than enough sex b4 you got married?

Anyway your wife is a bigger fool. Why? because you confessed about your cheating to her and stopped. Still she can't justify sleeping around. I betyou, that girl you call wife will poison you one day and brag about it. It's either you send her away now or be prepared for worst

and you see why every man must be strong? Let's say I'm the guy in your position, would my wife have the spine to tell me she f#cked another man? It's never gonna happen.

Still I'm very angry about this story.....you're a very very weak man

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by gabicon: 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
egbedore:
My wife just told me now that she has a boyfriend that sleeps with her and that there is nothing ℓ̊ am going to do.

ℓ̊ had earlier suspected she is sleeping with her doctor and one of the parent in her sch. She confirmed to me tonight that she os cheating cos cheating is fun!

What do ℓ̊ do

Now before Ɣøû comment,let me give Ɣøû a little background to our issues. ℓ̊ was involved with other ladies at some point in our marriage,of which she knew and ℓ̊ confessed to her. ℓ̊ don't do that anymore but she said she want to cheat so that ℓ̊ can feel what it feels to be cheated upon. Now she is sleeping around and tell it to my face that she is cheating and will continue without hiding it and there is nothing ℓ̊ can do!

Nlanders what do ℓ̊ do?

You used your very own hands to tear your lovely family apart and I thing you should take responsibility for it, you didn't tink of your kids you were selfishly thinking of only yourself which is a bad quality for someone who commands authority of a home.

That being said, your wife may be doing her deed for pure revenge or a revenge that has metamorphosed into an emotional relationship if the latter is the case you've got a big problem.

I advice that you first of all repent before God for breaking your vows of marriage and ask him to heal the remaining fragments left of it.
Go through your bible and find all scriptures that pertain to husbands write them down and meditate on them daily so that they can become a part of you.
Secondly you both need to see a neutral councillor you both respect for help an elderly couple will do.

Its best you seek help fast as your ship has only hit the rocks and is sinking, you still have the opportunity to salvage what ever is left of it.
This is not the time to put undue pressure on your wife, love her and care for her, I have a feeling that your story is not close to half complete, your wife is deeply wounded and her part of the whole episode needs be told.

God bless you and give you wisdom to put your home together again.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by McenTTT: 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2014
Introducing a new website that offer free recharge card by referring friend and family.

Introducing a new website that offer free recharge card by referring friend and family

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by smada13(m): 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2014
@egbedore, if u are still reading this, I want to believe your wife is not sleeping around, she is just trying to torment u for what you did....and also denying u sex....she is also trying to see if you will go back to your vomit....what I expect you to do is not to act negatively... take her out maybe to where people are and apologize right there (a crowded place will do)....tell her you v acknowledged your shortcomings and have changed..

you need to relaunch your love life cum relationship..... rebuild your family and not break it....

I want to believe you have learnt enough.....but if you still want to bleep around, GOODLUCK!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
This government sef
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by dmjinc(m): 8:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
Shitty on FP...where is my Kapersky? angry
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Misogynist2014(m): 8:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
rattlesnake:
u are so senseless
coogar is one of those mentally imbalanced prostitutes on NL. Pretending the story is real, I think the man should get a second wife.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) / This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.