Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins (8177 Views)

. / Cheating Tips For Guys, No Girls Allowed / Some Guys No Dey Try At All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by Obinoscopy(m): 7:39am On Oct 13, 2014
OP it's only your husband that will appreciate your virginity.
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by valdes00(m): 8:19am On Oct 13, 2014
#fact... To be sincere I dnt cherish virgins..... I broke up wit a girl nt too lng... Why? Because she is a virgin.... She go start al dos mumu preachin wen person wan touch am n me gan sef no lik d sight of blood

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by bknight: 11:23am On Oct 13, 2014
Its a good thing. And no one is saying they shouldn't be appreciated, but by who?

Its like a man demanding be appreciated by the society for knowing how to cook. He'd be appreciated by his wife, maybe. But it should just be a chosen way of life. He doesn't need anyone to pet him over that.

Some a girl will even go as far to tell the guy to marry her for it. And many a man fall victims, only to discover on wedding night a fool they were made. This, IMO, is manipulative and hypocritic.

Don't rub it in peoples' faces that you're a virgin. Its like manipulating their emotionns towards you. I would appreciate my girl more when I get there and shockingly find out. Not when she's singing it in my ears everyday.

Imagine dating a girl for a year, you eventually reach there only to find out she's one. Having never heard her say it. This is a virgin. This is class.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by bknight: 11:24am On Oct 13, 2014
Obinoscopy:
OP it's only your husband that will appreciate your virginity.

My point exactly.
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by stanprexy(m): 11:37am On Oct 13, 2014
kaya09:

Trust me,it doesnt matter if your a virgin or not,what matters is whats inside you,your personality and attitude.

Keep deceiving yourself. You will tell me the reasons behind divorce and broken homes.
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 13, 2014
stanprexy:

Keep deceiving yourself. You will tell me the reasons behind divorce and broken homes.
No matter how you look at it my friend,it is the truth.
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by iropelebe(m): 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
Virgins are appreciated by men that are close to settling down. They don't even need to date for long before going to the alter.

I would always advise ladies,if you want to remain a virgin till you are married then you have no business dating. Wait till you are mentally ready for marriage,settle down and pick the one with the best quality among your suitors,date for a few months and be sure it is for marriage after the few months..and ofcourse be of the best attitude too to attract the best man and keep a home. Your virginity is not enough,but the RIGHT ATTITUDE.
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2014
iropelebe:
Virgins are appreciated by men that are close to settling down. They don't even need to date for long before going to the alter.

I would always advise ladies,if you want to remain a virgin till you are married then you have no business dating. Wait till you are mentally ready for marriage,settle down and pick the one with the best quality among your suitors,date for a few months and be sure it is for marriage after the few months..and ofcourse be of the best attitude too to attract the best man and keep a home. Your virginity is not enough,but the RIGHT ATTITUDE.
GBAM
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by Rapsainot(m): 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
samflexxy:
why
good afternoon
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 13, 2014
Rapsainot:
good afternoon
howdi bro
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by austine4real(m): 2:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
No guy wnts 2 use hammer &chisel 2 make hole b4....
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by KMTee(f): 2:42pm On Oct 13, 2014
I'M A VIRGIN
PLEASE APPRECIATE ME tongue
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by Rapsainot(m): 3:52pm On Oct 13, 2014
samflexxy:
howdi bro
I'm cool, what about you?
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2014
Rapsainot:
I'm cool, what about you?
am ok am wit my missy we watching loneranger
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by xtophy(m): 3:58pm On Oct 13, 2014
kaya09:
Blame it on moral decadence in the country
of the country bawo.....? u can never find a virgin in Massachusetts unless unborn babies
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by xtophy(m): 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
stanprexy:

are u telling me dat not being a virgin is d cause of broken hmes and divorce... pls, think
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by xtophy(m): 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
valdes00:
#fact... To be sincere I dnt cherish virgins..... I broke up wit a girl nt too lng... Why? Because she is a virgin.... She go start al dos mumu preachin wen person wan touch am n me gan sef no lik d sight of blood
BANGA LEE... EJE NLA....
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by ireneony(f): 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2014
Nsonaso:

Never said I don't appreciate virgin.... And if you must know I've never deflowered any girl before... If I toast you nd you told me you're a a virgin... I will try my best to get rid of you
why? cos u are not man enough enough
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by gsalvatore: 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
its Jurassic to Open a Virgin related thread.

Nobody cares about Virgins/Virginity in the free world.

folk will appreciate a woman if she is

**in DJ Khaled Voice**

SMART, LOYAL and GRATEFUL.

Not VIRGIN.
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by tayoxx(m): 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
ireneony:
whether u are an introvert or extrovert try and appreciate a virgin when u come across one...this is my message to u
like say dem dey use virginity as collateral take collect loan for bank......metcheww. ...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by lakamua: 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
What is a virgin looking for boyfriend for?. Abi she is looking for the benefits from the man without giving anyting all in d name of virgin. Plz, she can take her virginity to her family members and stop looking for boyfriend dat will give her free money. Her virginity is for herself and shud be appreciated by herself. It doesnt add 10kobo to my pocket
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
Who go disvirgin me now,if guys no like virgin#,team virgin
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by ireneony(f): 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
lakamua:
What is a virgin looking for boyfriend for?. Abi she is looking for the benefits from the man without giving anyting all in d name of virgin. Plz, she can take her virginity to her family members and stop looking for boyfriend dat will give her free money. Her virginity is for herself and shud be appreciated by herself. It doesnt add 10kobo to my pocket
smh.....
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
Cos virginity is highly over rated dear, relatnship is much more dan sex
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by nickz(m): 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
prettythicksme:
Who go disvirgin me now,if guys no like virgin#,team virgin
if you are a virgin,my two hands are amputated

who you dey wash here

bia,take time!!
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by Nsonaso(m): 9:41pm On Oct 13, 2014
ireneony:
why? cos u are not man enough enough

Maybe.... But I have very soft heart nd I don't like hurting people especially people I feel they trust me... I also strongly believe in law of nature and believe me it has been affecting me very very bad nd I can't help it...

Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by ronald4lif(m): 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2014
A virgin and a non virgin is regarded as same to me, I have no much preference though I will be more comfy dating a non virgin as I think they are more liberal to intimate issues.
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 11:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
iropelebe:

may you live long.. You saved me from typing stress
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by MRLANNISTER(m): 1:24pm On Oct 14, 2014
ireneony:

what are saying is when u come across a virgin try appreciate her some virgins are nice people and have good character too

Some non virgins too are nice people and have good characters too. BS. Its overrated joor. There are tooo many bitches waiting to be unleashed, posing as virgins just cos they ain't disvirgined yet. Once its off. Come see as she go dey wayward. Emphases must be on character not virginity.
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by olaboy001(m): 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2014
Whether virgin or non virgin.................[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by ireneony(f): 6:57am On Oct 15, 2014
MRLANNISTER:

Some non virgins too are nice people and have good characters too. BS. Its overrated joor. There are tooo many bitches waiting to be unleashed, posing as virgins just cos they ain't disvirgined yet. Once its off. Come see as she go dey wayward. Emphases must be on character not virginity.
I don't understand, are u saying being a virgin is overrated, and non virgins are wayward?
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
ireneony:
I don't understand, are u saying being a virgin is overrated, and non virgins are wayward?

I'm a proud virgin.
Not a big deal though.
Not waiting till marriage anyway. It just so happens.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Things Your Gf/spouse Does When She Deeply Loves You. / Jeez! How Can You Go Out Dressed Like This With Your Husband By Your Side? See / Why Do Men Feel Tired After Love Making?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.