Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,025 members, 7,821,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins (8174 Views)

. / Cheating Tips For Guys, No Girls Allowed / Some Guys No Dey Try At All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by semasir: 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2014
My dear, guys do but you need not to agree to almost every one that want you in bed; any relationship that is sex-oriented from the foundation isn't genuine.....but soon to crash asap.
ireneony:
I remember when I was still a virgin, my very first boyfriend deflowered me.....and a month later I discovered he have a girlfriend.
I want to ask is there anything wrong when a virgin decide to offer herself to her lover but, in return her lover will not appreciate her. sometimes I wonder if is bad when a girl is a virgin.
I want to use this platform to tell guys, when u come across a virgin please appreciate her cos is not easy for any lady to keep herself in this 21st century.....

Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by ireneony(f): 8:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
semasir:
My dear, guys do but you need not to agree to almost every one that want you in bed; any relationship that is sex-oriented from the foundation isn't genuine.....but soon to crash asap.
u must be a very nice guy........thanks for ur opinion I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by semasir: 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2014
Thanks for the complement! Just hold on to yourself by all possible means else you'll be blown away so easily, the grace of God has kept me this far and I hope for more grace too.

ireneony:
u must be a very nice guy........thanks for ur opinion I appreciate
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by SStoneCCold: 8:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
Rapsainot:
I do appreciate virginity but I hate virgins undecided
You spoke my mind.
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 06, 2014
temigracie:

..Who told ya that??......Is relationships all about sex??.....What if a girl decides to be a secondary virgin for some reasons best known to her....is she still date-able??.....

...They are lots and lots of virgins out there who are not clingy....
abi o
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 06, 2014
Zedric:
Its not like we don't appreciate a virgin, we just hate it when she tries to tie u down with her virginity
good share
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by AnodaIT(m): 8:14am On Nov 06, 2014
MaleoPearls:
I do appreciate virgins. E no easy for this our genaration. But if you deflower a virgin... Unless she sets you free, you are imprisoned.
Come guy, no dey scare people anyhow, wey you hear this one,

Explain
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by udemzyudex(m): 8:54am On Nov 06, 2014
virgins are boring....
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by udemzyudex(m): 8:59am On Nov 06, 2014
semasir:
Funny,not in this 21st century...

If she can't give it to him then there are two things involve.

1. She should stay away from relationship till she is ready..

2. Another lady will give it to him...

Its you don't know the new trend now,let me tell you..

Impregnate her before you propose/marry her.

grin
Are you a learner?
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by MaleoPearls(m): 10:04am On Nov 06, 2014
AnodaIT:

Come guy, no dey scare people anyhow, wey you hear this one,

Explain
My guy no fear. If you know you don't fancy her as a wife material, don't sweet-mouth her into letting go her priceless possession. If you did, say mistakenly, then you should find a diplomatic way of severing the tie. That way she just may extricate you. *[b] don't forget she bled that faithful day[\b]
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by semasir: 2:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
This is not kiss funny but not okay bro.....I am in a relationship and I don't do so to my partner neither is she...sex should be for the married or those engaged and not to every dick and harry of a gf or bf.

I know the world is now corrupted beyond the imagined situation we are now

udemzyudex:

Funny,not in this 21st century...

If she can't give it to him then there are two things involve.

1. She should stay away from relationship till she is ready..

2. Another lady will give it to him...

Its you don't know the new trend now,let me tell you..

Impregnate her before you propose/marry her.

grin
Are you a learner?
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by udemzyudex(m): 2:19pm On Nov 06, 2014
semasir:
This is not kiss funny but not okay bro.....I am in a relationship and I don't do so to my partner neither is she...sex should be for the married or those engaged and not to every dick and harry of a gf or bf.

I know the world is now corrupted beyond the imagined situation we are now

Is sex only for reproduction?
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
udemzyudex:
virgins are boring....
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by udemzyudex(m): 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2014
Classyzi:
Don't generalize................there are some lively and interesting ones too.
Really?
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by wordbank(m): 7:10am On Nov 07, 2014
So man no get virgin again for ds world, y girls dey yeye dem sef with d virgin bruhaha
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by semasir: 7:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
No....but not meant for the unmarried

kiss
udemzyudex:

Is sex only for reproduction?
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by adepiero: 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
[size=25]VIRGINITY IS NOT DIGNITY BUT LACK OF OPPORTUNITY! [/size]

this was the phrase that corrupted the hearts of men... undecided
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by luvlyqueen(f): 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
voltron:
Virtue without character is like rotting apples they look good but taste bad. Virgins are good for pastors only and boko haram members
i knw ur type smh for you
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by toykathy(f): 8:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
may God have mercy on this generation of ours.
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by AdahXris(m): 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
ERCROSS:
D rule us simple bae..
If u wanna stay a virgin, do not delve into any relationship unless when u r ready to settle down.

And, we do appreciate virgins.
They r jst not Dating Materials

Uve said it all sir.
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by Missmossy(f): 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
I really wanna know why toosad

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
luvlyqueen:

i knw ur type smh for you
What is the value of being a virgin with psycho issue. I guess we know your type prudy
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by udemzyudex(m): 10:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
semasir:
No....but not meant for the unmarried

kiss
Where did u get that from?

If you fit hold body fine and if you no fit.... No forget CD...

All this preaching about sex being for married couples always annoy me...

We have married couples that have never made love for the pass 2yrs or more ...

The wife will deprive him,giving him silly excuses and that same man was told to hold on till after marriage cos he will do it more till he get tired and after marriage the wife start to deprive him whats the essence?

If you believe it is wrong fine,and if you believe it is right fine... You only live once YOLO

To me,sex is not only for married people.... Like i said,if u no fit hold body use CD.
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
ireneony:

what are saying is when u come across a virgin try appreciate her some virgins are nice people and have good character too

Gone are the days when virgins are like gold, please sisz think about money more than virginity.. The world don change and people don change too. Same ni.
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
^^ reminds me of my rccg deacon colleague. He only makes love to his wife as God guides him. E dey like say God no like the wife cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys No Longer Appreciate Virgins by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
clubone05:
Them dey use Virgin collect money??

Give it up already..

I wonder o maybe them go use virgin give me 50billion for bank.. Money good pass virginity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(photo) Guys Becareful! Some Girls Can Lock Your Destiny! / Is It Good To Hold His Penîs Every Whole Night ? / What Would Be Your Respond If You Find This Heavily Endowed Lady At Your Door?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.