Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

12 Reasons Why Guys Like Shy Girls: Do You Agree? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Reasons Why Guys Like Shy Girls: Do You Agree? (58815 Views)

Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Do Guys Like This Really Exist? / Shy Girls: How To Talk To Them... Do They Want To Be Approached? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Reasons Why Guys Like Shy Girls: Do You Agree? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
At first, your points sounded nice until they turned sexist. You make it seem like shy girls are just "yes" girls and just follow whatever their partner tells them. We've got brains, too, jeez.
Re: 12 Reasons Why Guys Like Shy Girls: Do You Agree? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2014
Bring alemo! B4 I start 2 read
Re: 12 Reasons Why Guys Like Shy Girls: Do You Agree? by StarvingArtist: 3:10am On Jan 23, 2015
This makes it sound like being shy is a good thing. I'm a shy girl and it sucks...
Re: 12 Reasons Why Guys Like Shy Girls: Do You Agree? by Missethel(f): 9:55am On Jan 27, 2015
i knw most shy gals pretend, but nt all
Re: 12 Reasons Why Guys Like Shy Girls: Do You Agree? by laurynxoxo: 4:06am On Mar 28, 2015
iceberylin:
i dont like shy girls undecided

mehnn...they are Boooooooooooooooooring

Thats why I hate being a shy girl idk i feel like im boring them. I'm extremely shy, its ridiculous I haven't even dated anybody yet. (people think its a big deal) idk I try not to be boring but it's just who I am.
Re: 12 Reasons Why Guys Like Shy Girls: Do You Agree? by rsleeky(f): 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
I am a shy type....nt evrytn is true....its partially true. Bt nyc one
Re: 12 Reasons Why Guys Like Shy Girls: Do You Agree? by Lentulus(m): 2:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
rsleeky:
I am a shy type....nt evrytn is true....its partially true. Bt nyc one

smiley Yeah, you're definitely the shy type. Hmm..... I can just feel it
Re: 12 Reasons Why Guys Like Shy Girls: Do You Agree? by rsleeky(f): 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lentulus:

smiley Yeah, you're definitely the shy type. Hmm..... I can just feel it
ur in spirit
Re: 12 Reasons Why Guys Like Shy Girls: Do You Agree? by zinnyprecy(f): 12:47am On Mar 29, 2015
just learning, more comments plsss
Re: 12 Reasons Why Guys Like Shy Girls: Do You Agree? by msmon(m): 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
zinnyprecy:
just learning, more comments plsss

r u a learner.
Re: 12 Reasons Why Guys Like Shy Girls: Do You Agree? by Deztini: 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2016
love shy girlsssssss.anyone should call me 08164132760..im also a kind of shy guy..but i would say im reserved..lousy girls iritate me they are too proud, and thats a big turn of for me
Re: 12 Reasons Why Guys Like Shy Girls: Do You Agree? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 04, 2016
If is so, then I will cling to my old rugged cross because she is the shy type
Re: 12 Reasons Why Guys Like Shy Girls: Do You Agree? by talismanchi: 11:57am On Mar 22, 2017
talismanchi:

i disagree as regards to fidelity. I have seen shy girls that are so easy to seduce. They don't have the strength or power to say no and stick to it. Though they have a boyfriend, they will still succumb to another guy's flirt.
Re: 12 Reasons Why Guys Like Shy Girls: Do You Agree? by akinloluabayomi(m): 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
msmon:
Not every man likes bold women. A lot of men prefer shy women or women who speak much lesser than those women who speak too much. Shy girls have many qualities that are found super attractive by guys. So, you don’t have to transform yourself into a chatterbox or an outgoing girl if you are a shy girl.
You have already got what numerous men die for! Find out why guys like shy girls.
1. Men think that shy girls are less likely to cheat This may or may not be true but a lot of men think so. A shy girlfriend or wife will enjoy quiet evenings at home. They won’t interact much with people around even if they go out to a party. All this makes many men feel comforted. If a guy has a shy girlfriend at home then he will be less worried about having a long trip away from home than the man who has an extrovert girlfriend at home. A woman who has tons of acquaintances and a large friend circle can be very intimidating for some men.
2. Most guys like challenges
A lot of guys like challenges. Bashful beauties are actually a sort of puzzle that needs to be solved. Some shy girls are hard to get and this makes things more interesting for guys. When shy girls finally open up to guys, it is actually very sweet.
3. Shy girls can keep secrets very well
Most shy girls are very good at keeping their guys’ secrets. Such girls don’t speak much to anyone and they don’t like to gossip too much. A lot of shy girls speak about important things only and don’t beat about the bush. This drastically reduces the chances of letting out the secrets.
4. Guys love to protect their shy girls
Guys are protective by nature. They like to protect their loved ones in some way or the other. Aggressive or bold girls are very confident about their protection. They are independent when it comes to chasing their dreams and getting what they want. On the other hand, shy girls usually don’t tell anyone what they really want or feel. This gives guys a chance to provide comfort to their shy girls.
5. Shy girls are less likely to get their guys into trouble
Aggressive or outgoing girls can be fun but they are more likely to get either themselves or their guys into trouble. They might over share things with people around as they are outgoing. They might let out their guys’ secrets or embarrass them because of the excess sharing.
6. Shy girls are mysterious
Guys really like shy girls who are mysterious. A girl who speaks less or a girl who seems more mysterious is attractive for guys. Such a girl makes a guy want to find out what she is hiding inside of her.
7. Shy girls tend to be more caring and loving
Shy girls don’t use words to express their words. They often express their feelings through actions. So, a shy girl might cook her boyfriend’s favorite dish to tell him how much she loves him. She might do a lot of other things to comfort her guy. A shy girl might make her guy feel like he is the King of the world.
8. A lot of guys love shy women because they are not bold in bed
Shy girls are not bold in bed. They never take charge in the bed and this makes their guys to feel more dominant. A bedroom is a man’s Jungle. Every man wants to be the Tiger and the King of his Jungle. Some men don’t like to b e dominated in bed.
9. Shy women are delicate
Most men like delicate women. Shy girls are delicate and polite. They have a soft nature. The femininity of a woman makes a man go crazy. Shy girls are usually very feminine. Their shy smile, facial expressions and body language make them very feminine. They are not like bold women who laugh loudly and hit guys when they make a mistake or a naughty comment. Most men like women who know how to handle themselves in public places. According to a lot of men, a woman’s eyes speak out loud and have a deep meaning. Shy girls put their eyes down when a guy looks into their eyes. They play with their hair when men talk to them. These gestures are found lovely by some men.
10. Men think that shy girls are more trustworthy
Shy women are usually more secretive. They are decent and calm by nature. This makes shy girls more trustworthy and lovable. The innocence of shy girls attracts a lot of men.
11. Men think that they can be dominating if they get into a relationship with a shy girl
Almost every man loves to show his dominance in his relationship. Men love to date a shy girl because they can easily dominate in a relationship that has one person who doesn’t demand too much. Men love women who are not directly controlling in a relationship. They feel good when their shy woman listen to them and follow them. Shy girls seldom argue with their men. They might disagree with their men’s decisions but they won’t shout or slam the doors in anger.
12. The relationship is slow and steady
A slow and steady relationship excites men. Shy girls take time to open up. So, men might come to know more about shy girls slowly and gradually. This keeps the guys with the urge to know more and more about their shy girls.

**DO YOU AGREE?
I agree really

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Null / Ghanaians Defend Lovers Kissing In A Public Bus (photos) / Taiwo, Guy Accused Of Dumping Girlfriend & Marrying Secretly, Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.