Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia (63802 Views)

Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial / Photos From Chief Diepreye Alamieseigha Funeral Today / Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Joshuadon: 7:10pm On Oct 15, 2014
Vikky014:
WHTS FUNNY ABOUT MY POST?

when has become a crime to laugh
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Vikky014(f): 7:13pm On Oct 15, 2014
Joshuadon:

when has become a crime to laugh
lol.tell me biko.
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by mcshol(m): 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard.

How can my father be a fuuktard when his heart is not with criminals destroying your life like yours and your father is? grin grin grin grin

How can my mother be a fuuktard when she did not procreate a fuuktard that pulls "facts" from out of his arsse? grin grin grin grin

This is coming from a moronic fuuktard who is challenging people that how is public funds theirs? grin grin grin grin

I should be the one to go back to school?

You are a moronic fuuktard that needs his brains smashed with a hammer.

Who was born by a goat? Moronic c*nt!

We can see your "love" is only for those that are destroying your life. Moronic fuuktard! That is how stewpid you are. That is your moronic "christianity".

Dumb baastard that needs to be killed so Nigeria can develop by not having such a foool have a right to vote.

Another fuuktard that only prays for those that destroy his life.

You should be taking to a bush and shot for your idiocy!
damn, who let this dog out. Back to ur cage bingo.
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Joshuadon: 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
Vikky014:
lol.tell me biko.

biko kee are u igbo
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by mcshol(m): 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
coputa:

please,try to be civil,this is a public forum.
. How can I be civil to an uncivilised person. He started it. I wonder how he never gets a ban. Check all his posts on nairaland and u would see thar his case is an unfortunate one.
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Mopolchi: 7:31pm On Oct 15, 2014
Sagamite:

How can my father be a fuuktard when his heart is not with criminals destroying your life like yours and your father is? grin grin grin grin

How can my mother be a fuuktard when she did not procreate a fuuktard that pulls "facts" from out of his arsse? grin grin grin grin

This is coming from a moronic fuuktard who is challenging people that how is public funds theirs? grin grin grin grin

I should be the one to go back to school?

You are a moronic fuuktard that needs his brains smashed with a hammer.

Who was born by a goat? Moronic c*nt!

We can see your "love" is only for those that are destroying your life. Moronic fuuktard! That is how stewpid you are. That is your moronic "christianity".

Dumb baastard that needs to be killed so Nigeria can develop by not having such a foool have a right to vote.

Another fuuktard that only prays for those that destroy his life.

You should be taking to a bush and shot for your idiocy!
Am sorry for you. It seems that you're mentally deranged. Your obsession with fücktard has one implication and that is: Being a morónic fücktard is in your lineage and there's nothing we in Nairaland can do to help you, morónic fücktard.
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Vikky014(f): 7:32pm On Oct 15, 2014
Joshuadon:

biko kee are u igbo
yes.biko means pls
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Sagamite(m): 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2014
mcshol:
damn, who let this dog out. Back to ur cage bingo.

Mopolchi:
Am sorry for you. It seems that you're mentally deranged. Your obsession with fücktard has one implication and that is: Being a morónic fücktard is in your lineage and there's nothing we in Nairaland can do to help you, morónic fücktard.

You are dumb fuuktards.

Can you now see how dumb you are? grin grin grin grin grin

A brain is supposed to be used, not parked.

It was fuuktards like you that were jubilating euphorically when Alams arrived in Bayelsa after running from money laundry case in London.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Joshuadon: 7:38pm On Oct 15, 2014
Vikky014:
yes.biko means pls

really ,......................igbo ladies like arguing......i was wondering............ grin grin grin grin grin

am from zion
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by mcshol(m): 7:53pm On Oct 15, 2014
Sagamite:

You are dumb fuuktards.

It was fuuktards like you that were jubilating euphorically when Alams arrived in Bayelsa after running from money laundry case in London.
I give up on u. Ur case is an unfortunate one.
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Vikky014(f): 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2014
Joshuadon:

really ,......................igbo ladies like arguing......i was wondering............ grin grin grin grin grin

am from zion
i wsnt arguing wt u.i ws correcting u
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Mopolchi: 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2014
Sagamite:

You are dumb fuuktards.

Mr fücktard I never supported Alamieyesegha. I only commiserated with him on his son's death. If you're fixated about that, sorry about that. Death is not something to laugh about; it is like a rain which falls on the roof of all and sundry. It could be yours next, who knows? I wonder how fücked up your soul'll be looking at people laughing about your demise, morónic fücktard. On a serious note, don't quote me again in your fücktarded life.
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Vikky014(f): 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2014
Sagamite:

You are dumb fuuktards.

wht is ur problem youngman?
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Joshuadon: 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2014
Vikky014:
i wsnt arguing wt u.i ws correcting u

really......,
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Vikky014(f): 8:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
Joshuadon:

really......,
yes
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Sagamite(m): 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
mcshol:
I give up on u. Ur case is an unfortunate one.

Your case is that of a cretinous fuuktard!

Mopolchi:
Mr fücktard I never supported Alamieyesegha. I only commiserated with him on his son's death. If you're fixated about that, sorry about that. Death is not something to laugh about; it is like a rain which falls on the roof of all and sundry. It could be yours next, who knows? I wonder how fücked up your soul'll be looking at people laughing about your demise, morónic fücktard. On a serious note, don't quote me again in your fücktarded life.

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

How many of the Bayelsans that die of treatable illnesses did you commiserate with?

When they die on average at 54 after a miserably poor life, do you commiserate with their family? Or you just think "Well, that is Nigeria"?

But you are quick to commiserate with the cretins that cause such a life?

And you are saying someone else is fcked up?

2 Likes

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Sagamite(m): 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
Vikky014:
wht is ur problem youngman?

My problem is that I am a billion times smarter than you.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by mcshol(m): 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2014
Sagamite:

How many of the Bayelsans that die of treatable illnesses did you commiserate with?

When they die on average at 54 after a miserably poor life, do you commiserate with their family? Or you just think "Well, that is Nigeria"?

ok.
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Vikky014(f): 8:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
Sagamite:

My problem is that I am a billion times smarter than you.
DTS A VERY BIG PROBLEM.SO CAN I HELP YOU?
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Vikky014(f): 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
Joshuadon:

am from zion
ZION HOW?
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Sagamite(m): 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
Vikky014:
DTS A VERY BIG PROBLEM.SO CAN I HELP YOU?

No.

That should automatically mean you can't help me and I don't need help.

One would expect you to be able to deduce that.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Mopolchi: 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2014
Sagamite:

Ok. Morónic fücktard you have won, carry the cup. Yeye pesin. Can anything good other than fück come out from a fücktarded brain of yours?
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Sagamite(m): 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2014
Mopolchi:
Ok. Morónic fücktard you have won, carry the cup. Yeye pesin. Can anything good other than fück come out from a fücktarded brain of yours?

Do you commiserate with them?

Moronic ediot! And you have a right to vote?

E no go better for democracy.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Vikky014(f): 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2014
Sagamite:

No.

That should automatically mean you can't help me and I don't need help.

One would expect you to be able to deduce that.
U TOLD ME UR PROBLEM!AND I WANTD TO HELP U SOLVE IT.
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Sagamite(m): 8:34pm On Oct 15, 2014
Vikky014:
U TOLD ME UR PROBLEM!AND I WANTD TO HELP U SOLVE IT.

You are not in a position to help people who are way smarter than you.

You should be asking for their help.

1 Like

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Joshuadon: 8:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
Vikky014:
yes

but u didnt quit till i succumbed to ur opinion
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by aguizm(m): 9:39pm On Oct 15, 2014
Sagamite:

Yes.
That should automatically mean you can help me and I need your help.
One would expect me to be able to deduce that.
Fixed oya sagamite enter your cage.There is bone in your plate to chew bingo
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Sagamite(m): 9:41pm On Oct 15, 2014
aguizm:
Fixed oya sagamite enter your cage.There is bone in your plate to chew bingo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4iVsSn2-_o

1 Like

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by 1025: 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2014
Mopolchi:

Mr. Sympathizer, how many nigerians died today out of the carelessness and wickedness of these rulers? how many ppl do u sympathize with on daily basis here?
these ppl are saying they have transformed nigeria. they even have TAN. in all the transformations, ur children are still outside living in countries where there is no transformation - why? somebody is not saying the truth.
what about the cassava bread they brought to us? are they eating it?
once any monkey becomes a govt official here, he sends his family abroad and start the stealing and looting business.
they are not tackling boko haram because their families are safe but death still has its ways.
who is even sure the death child of a criminal is not into drugs?
i am even praying that the UK govt use this opportunity that he is in dubai to arrest him so that he can explain to them how he turned himself into a woman and escape from UK.
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by aguizm(m): 11:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Sagamite(m): 11:53pm On Oct 15, 2014

1 Like

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Vikky014(f): 6:51am On Oct 16, 2014
Sagamite:

You are not in a position to help people who are way smarter than you.

You should be asking for their help.
U SAID UR SMARTNESS WS A PROBLEM.SO I CAN HELP OUT

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tunde Idiagbon's Burial: Buhari And Babangida Pictured (Throwback Photos) / Bad Road In Sango, Ogun State: Is Your Local Government Chairman Working? / EFCC: Obi Cubana Did Not Take Photo With EFCC Staff (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.