Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia (63761 Views)

Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial / Photos From Chief Diepreye Alamieseigha Funeral Today / Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by kekakuz(m): 10:49am On Oct 14, 2014
eleko1:
sad sadWhat do U call this one too?An Autopilot abi?
hey its nairaland .not my promotion exams.if a typo occurs then it should be over looked.
and there is a difference between typos and blunders.
get sense small naw eleko kor ologi ni
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by pring: 10:51am On Oct 14, 2014
This man has kill alot of people during his days as a governor.

1 Like

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Demdem(m): 10:53am On Oct 14, 2014
Mentcee:
I spit on my leprous papa! Incestuous, inbred bakstad!

Good one son.

1 Like

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by cap28: 11:01am On Oct 14, 2014
RaptorX:
Sometimes i think Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they got. If these was the child of a poor person, these same idiots will not be shedding this crocodile tears, and attacking people that dont want to show these thieving ass ex gov sympathy for the loss of his son

How many people have these rogues sent to an early grave, while acquiring wealth that their great- great grand children will not be able to finish spending. While starving mofos are here defending a modafvcker that never shared a red cent of his wealth with them.

Like somebody pointed out earlier, the day is rapidly approaching when they will be tied to the stakes, and face a firing squad from the new revolutionary govt.

You made my day bros, very well said.

These hungry dead beat mfs on this thread that are supporting this thieving ex governor deserve the miserable lives they are forced to live under. Come to the west and see the scorn and contempt they pour on politicians who steal, not to talk of their bone idle, greedy good for nothing offspring. I am willing to bet money on it that this young man spent his time living in the fast lane courtesy of his father's blood money.

3 Likes

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by eleko1: 11:18am On Oct 14, 2014
embarassed shocked wink sad grin ;DStop bleating young man(sorry if I kick ur scrotum.I dnt like to''sharing''abusive words here''not my intention'')ok,no fighting.Make I serve U eko''akamu''+akara?
kekakuz:

hey its nairaland .not my promotion exams.if a typo occurs then it should be over looked.
cool
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by eleko1: 11:20am On Oct 14, 2014
embarassed shocked wink sad grin ;DStop bleating young man(sorry if I kick ur scrotum.I dnt like to exchange''sharing''abusive words here''not my intention'')ok,no fighting.Make I serve U eko''akamu''+akara?
kekakuz:

cool
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by chuksmad(m): 11:41am On Oct 14, 2014
Why this politicians dey loose their close ones as election is approaching. I hope no be for sacrificial lambs oooo.
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by biggmusty(m): 11:41am On Oct 14, 2014
R.I.P to d dead... D fact still remain say Nobody knw au many don die for every 10naira wey d papa steal so make una no blame anybody wey no show sympathy na him knw wia d money mata affect am. So make I end am like dis "whatever you do, do good so good go follow you". Na d "good" wey alams do na him make sympathy scarce ryt nw

1 Like

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by ba7man(m): 11:46am On Oct 14, 2014
ibro360:
living a diamond life with our stolen money, people like you encourage corruption.
What I really mean is "I don't really feel pity for him", I would save it for the less fortunate.
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Ormorlehwah(f): 11:47am On Oct 14, 2014
politricks:
who kiil am
Monkey + the boko bounce.
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by olashas(f): 1:29pm On Oct 14, 2014
kekakuz:
Lets organize a service of songs for him here on nairaland

grin grin grin grin
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by 100Cents: 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2014
Gbawe:

You're a very strange chap with a mien for brazen deception that makes you nauseating. So most people upon hearing of the death of a "friend" they knew "directly" would say what you did, reproduced below, without even first expressing sorrow and shock for the loss of a "friend"? You are not fooling anyone as most posters now know you are fond of making wild claims you are always eventually discredited for.

@Post. RIP to the young man if true. Tragic for any young person to die in their prime.

Thank you for disgracing the mumu..
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Sagamite(m): 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2014
Good riddance.

May more misfortune befall the family.

Maybe Tonbra could be next to perish.
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Sagamite(m): 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2014
kekakuz:
Lets organize a service of songs for him here on nairaland

E no go better for you.

E no go better for your entire family.

May your life and existence be miserable till you kick the bucket.

1 Like

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Sagamite(m): 1:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
byrron:

This is the height of insensitivity.

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Insensitive to whom?

2 Likes

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Sagamite(m): 1:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
Osama10:
It's very sad for a parent to loose a child. cry

Not sad if these parents do.

It is actually wonderful!

2 Likes

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Sagamite(m): 1:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
ZUBY77:
What a piece of good news this evening.

"The kid who insists his mother won't sleep, won't sleep either".
Why would I pity the child of a thief who would have used his people's money to develop them.
Let them go and keep enjoying in cities that was developed by others with the same oil money.

Well said!

1 Like

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Sagamite(m): 2:00pm On Oct 14, 2014
mifavour:

for God's sake the guy could ve been studying. I wonder how people think

Why couldn't he study in a university in Bayelsa State?

What is wrong with him staying to study at Niger Delta University?

3 Likes

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Sagamite(m): 2:29pm On Oct 14, 2014
ngeluv:
[b]no mata d bad tin his done wen it involves death u ought to b sobber first.[/b]haba let drop some naughty attitude n b human dis is life we re talkn about.RIp dear

You are a cretinous fuuktard if you think so.

1 Like

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Sagamite(m): 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
kingvicking:

Its not illegal for him to travel to dubai, he can be there for anything of his choice, studies, fun, party, vacation, shopping, visit a friend and a host of others.

He was there for his death. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Sagamite(m): 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2014
Ekans:
The son of a poor man dies and it seems a goat just died but the son of a rich man dies beautifully worded eulogies go full ground.What an unfair world we live in.RIP to the dead.

Don't mind the fuuktards.

How many of the cretins here said "RIP" when Boko Haram went to kill school kids in their boarding school?

Moronic fuuktards.

Black cretinous monkeys!

2 Likes

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Sagamite(m): 2:35pm On Oct 14, 2014
saintandsinnerz:

See the way you are talking as if the money belongs to you or your family. Who is the "us" you are talking about? And which money are you talking about? The one you have or the one you don't have? Mr. man nobody has stolen any money from you because you don't have "shishi" in the first place, so how can someone steal from you?

You are a dumb cretinous product of a Patience Jonathan-run education system.

1 Like

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Sagamite(m): 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2014
anonimi:

Is it that you do not understand that the state governors, LGA chairmen and others are only given money on OUR behalf to provide facilities and utilities (such as they have in Dubai) according to their constitutional RESPONSIBILITIES

You want to scatter the fuuktard's brain?

3 Likes

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Sagamite(m): 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2014
Mopolchi:
We shall not forget the many Nigerian sons your looting has sent to earlier graves, Mr Alamieyesegha. But our hearts are with you on this one. What goes around comes around!

Fuuktard, speak for yourself and your moronic family.

1 Like

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Sagamite(m): 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2014
saxywale:
Suicide
was he doing drugs?, cos when these silver spoon guys don't know what to do again with money. they start picking up bad habits like cocaine, heroine, gay, pedophilia, Bondage Discipline Sadism Masochism(B.DSM sex) activities e.t.c

Very possible.

The possibility came to my mind.

Some of them have all this money but they do not have the reverence such money brings and they want it to bring because it is public knowledge they are from a crooked family. It affects their psyche, self-worth and they resort to drugs.

It is not easy to know your father is a shameless foool that ran from London dressed like a woman. The image is disturbing.

Most of these corrupt and/or murderous baastards don't have the foresight to see what impact their actions would have on their future generation.

Hitlers nephews all agreed a pact not to procreate, so they end that lineage because of the sick baastard.

4 Likes

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Sagamite(m): 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2014
Sunofgod:
Who said he committed suicide - The Dubai authorities?

cos if so then I smell a rat - those 'Arabs' probably slaughtered him for being black and flaunting his fathers ill gotten gains.

(thats my theory)

No wonder you are a fuuktard!

2 Likes

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Sagamite(m): 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
InvertedHammer:
/
Only the living feels the pain of a dead relative.

So...this punishment is for Alams.

All those people who died by your omissions or commission in poor Niger Delta communities are crying unto Lord for vengeance.

No rest/peace for the wicked.

I have no sympathy for Alams and his family. After all, we shall all die too.

E too sweet na im dey kill pass. As una dey enjoy looted fund abroad, God don award penalty against your side.

Make I no hear say IBB return from Germany hale and hearty o.

/

Well said!

E go better for you forefathers and future generations.

Any potential misfortune in your lineage, I remove with prayers and transfer to pendusky's lineage.

May Alams watch all his lineage suffer and die faster than the people he destroyed their lives and want to continue destroying their lives.

4 Likes

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Sagamite(m): 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
mcshol:
My God. May his soul rest in peace. People. Somone died, atleast RIP won't take anything from you. How do we develop as a people when we don't even love one another. You call yourselves Christians, yet u hate ur fellow man. To d extent of being happy at his death. What makes u different from the Jews who crucified Christ. I weep for my nation. We still have a long way to go. No matter the technological, economical or whatever feat we achieve, we would always remain backward as a nation. The love is not there. Shame

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Some of us don't want to develop into the brainless black monkeys your likes and pendusky have developed into.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Sagamite(m): 2:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
akeem0502:

If you only knew how many have died because of the road that should have been fixed but DSP stole the money then you will know that no one in that family deserves RIP. As at the time DSP was leaving office in 2006 only 2 petrol stations were in the whole of Bayelsa. The number of mortal fatality was so high because hospitals were not equipped, money meant for this were stolen by DSP, well I don't think he deserves RIP, all of them deserves the hottest part of hell

Fcking well said!

Don't lets count the many killed by stray bullets of criminals calling themselves Niger Delta Militants.

3 Likes

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Sagamite(m): 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
akeem0502:

If I was Alams son I would have come out openly and discredited my father, I won't go ahead and flaunt my father's ill gotten wealth. Screw him even in death, this would serve as deterant to other thieves

These cretins think some of us are not born with principles.

3 Likes

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Sagamite(m): 2:55pm On Oct 14, 2014
eleko1:
His mate wey him papa rendered jobless are busy selling Gala in traffic here while he travelled abroad to enjoy'ed' d ill-gotten wealth.U can see his yuppie shot.God will not sleep

Well said!

While people suffering and as skinny as a stick like pendusky would be praying for them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Profile Of Colonel Muhammad Ali Who Was Killed By Boko Haram (photos) / Court Affirms Hope Uzodinma As Imo APC Governorship Candidate / Caption This Picture Of Osinbajo And Atiku Campaign Bus Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.