Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia (63767 Views)

Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial / Photos From Chief Diepreye Alamieseigha Funeral Today / Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by airfinance(m): 8:01am On Oct 14, 2014
ba7man:
At least he died living the diamond life...........unlike millions of Nigerians that die screamin in poverty.

RIP dude.
I am sorry for your type.you that have the money you could as well buy good space with good Room in the grave when you die since all you have is money and those that do not have detest you.
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by stagger: 8:10am On Oct 14, 2014
When a father is entrusted with the resources of the state to better the lot of people, and decides to use money meant to send poor children to school and provide better lives for them and their parents, to build a private refinery in Brazil and send his kids to enjoy the loot abroad, then such people can expect the judgement of God to start striking them.

How many children died as a result of the kleptomania of Alams in Bayelsa? You think those parents' prayers to God to avenge their children on the thief of a governor will go unanswered?

Other thieving governors and politicians should take note: 2015 is a loaded year.

3 Likes

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Ilaje44(m): 8:10am On Oct 14, 2014
buoye1:
Aku tun ku e ni ona orun!ole omo ole.

If u knw wan make "shaponna and ayilala"kill yhu dnt quote me with insult!

AYILALA, what's that? Is that an Arabic name?

Ki Olorun de ile fun eniti o ti ku. Amin

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by kaima1984(f): 8:40am On Oct 14, 2014
aljharem:

How ? What is he doing in Dubai is the question and with who's money? His father business ?

Btw I know his son directly and he was a friend of mine
which if his sons do you know?must u know his engagements? he was a frd of urs and u are speaking of him in dis manner?I see a betrayal of d century

1 Like

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by kekakuz(m): 8:41am On Oct 14, 2014
eleko1:
cheesy sad grin sadYes!we are mourning Ur Missile here sir. sad
him for his
if you are smart as you claim
then you should know it was autocorrect
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by kaima1984(f): 8:47am On Oct 14, 2014
anonimi:

So if your own friend do bad thing na so you go dey hail am dey praise am instead of pointing out that he is doing something bad
Na which kind values be that?
which bad did he do?dat his father don't have a good record doesn't mean he ws bad too,can u point out d deceased offences n errors? rip t d dead
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:09am On Oct 14, 2014
Lilimax:

We've not been told he did anything bad. undecided?
We shall not be visited with the iniquities of our father.
The same soul that sins must pay for his sins and not him.

SELAH!. RIP young man. cry

I wish. But the Bible made it clear already "...visits the iniquities of the father on the children to the fourth generation"

If only wicked leaders knew what they're plunging their generations into.

Except their wards reject them by heart and get closer to God, that curse can never be broken...

Its a pity
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Lilimax(f): 9:11am On Oct 14, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

I wish. But the Bible made it clear already "...visits the iniquities of the father on the children to the fourth generation"

If only wicked leaders knew what they're plunging their generations into.

Except their wards reject them by heart and get closer to God, that curse can never be broken...

Its a pity
Nah, the same soul that sins must pay for his sin. smiley
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by eleko1: 9:22am On Oct 14, 2014
cheesy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassedIs that all?No wahala sir
kekakuz:

him for his
of you are smart as you claim
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by eleko1: 9:30am On Oct 14, 2014
sad sadWhat do U call this one too?An Autopilot abi?
kekakuz:

him for his
of you are smart as you claim
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by boujaye: 9:32am On Oct 14, 2014
aljharem:

How ? What is he doing in Dubai is the question and with who's money? His father business ?

Are you insinuating you can help the police in investigation
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by chlowi(f): 9:34am On Oct 14, 2014
akeem0502:

If I was Alams son I would have come out openly and discredited my father, I won't go ahead and flaunt my father's ill gotten wealth. Screw him even in death, this would serve as deterant to other thieves

Often times people don't do what they say! smiley!!! Do you know him personally? How are you sure the wealth which you presume he flaunts is his father's?
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by cutelukz: 9:36am On Oct 14, 2014
aljharem:

You sound wretched and stupid. Asking what he was doing in dubai is really lame. You claim to be his friend and as they say birds of a feather flock together. You don't sound like someone who has visited a local airport let alone going out of the country. So y the heck are u claiming to b his friend. You guys r obviously from different worlds. Abi wetin concern toothbrush with yansh?
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by chlowi(f): 9:38am On Oct 14, 2014
Avalani:

Life is not always about what you or anyone else wants. Life is, what life is.

I know wink that is why I began my statement with I WOULD NOT WANT!!! And we don't get to choose our fathers do we? smiley
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Gbawe: 9:46am On Oct 14, 2014
kaima1984:
which if his sons do you know?must u know his engagements? he was a frd of urs and u are speaking of him in dis manner?I see a betrayal of d century

Don't mind the brazen liar. With Aljbokoharem, it is always "caveat emptor" i.e buyer beware. He seeks to be all things to all men. Simply the most dishonest and duplicitous Nairalander I know. Who would talk about a dead "friend" as he did? Perhaps our mischievous and deceitful Alhaji does not know the meaning of the word "friend".
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by buoye1(m): 9:56am On Oct 14, 2014
Ilaje44:

lol....ki olorun di ile ole mu abi?
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by buoye1(m): 9:57am On Oct 14, 2014
Ilaje44:

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Gbawe: 10:00am On Oct 14, 2014
cutelukz:

You sound wretched and stupid. Asking what he was doing in dubai is really lame. You claim to be his friend and as they say birds of a feather flock together. You don't sound like someone who has visited a local airport let alone going out of the country. So y the heck are u claiming to b his friend. You guys r obviously from different worlds. Abi wetin concern toothbrush with yansh?

Don't mind him. A friend of mine who is Nigerian and an employee of one of the boroughs in London has just returned from a holiday to Dubai with his entire family. Many ordinary folks holiday in or visit Dubai for one thing or the other. Only the ALUU savages in Nigeria, who assume the world is full of koboless and frustrated people like them, would be asking what the young man is doing in Dubai. There could be a million legitimate reason for why he was in Dubai and a balanced person would not rush to assume the worst on account of who the boy's father is.

We should assume the young man has no personal means or purpose to visit Dubai because his father is Alams? What do some people take Dubai to be? It is simply another attractive destination , like London or Paris, people buy a flipping ticket ticket to visit and/or conduct business in !!!! That Dubai is a popular destination for our politicians should mean nothing to most gainfully employed and balanced people who also have the means themselves to visit Dubai if they want. Some folks just take to the net and embarrass Nigeria without thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by kaima1984(f): 10:06am On Oct 14, 2014
Gbawe:

Don't mind the brazen liar. With Aljbokoharem, it is always "caveat emptor" i.e buyer beware. He seeks to be all things to all men. Simply the most dishonest and duplicitous Nairalander I know. Who would talk about a dead "friend" as he did? Perhaps our mischievous and deceitful Alhaji does not know the meaning of the word "friend".
exactly my dear, have urself a fabulous day
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by sarutobie(m): 10:08am On Oct 14, 2014
Gbawe:

Don't mind him. A friend of mine who is Nigerian and an employee of one of the boroughs in London has just returned from a holiday to Dubai with his entire family. Many ordinary folks holiday in or visit Dubai for one thing or the other. Only the ALUU savages in Nigeria, who assume the world is full of koboless and frustrated people like them, would be asking what the young man is doing in Dubai. There could be a million legitimate reason for why he was in Dubai and a balanced person would not rush to assume the worst on account of who the boy's father is.

We should assume the young man has no personal means or purpose to visit Dubai because his father is Alams? What do some people take Dubai to be? It is simply another attractive destination , like London or Paris, people buy a flipping ticket ticket to visit and/or conduct business in !!!! That Dubai is a popular destination for our politicians should mean nothing to most gainfully employed and balanced people who also have the means themselves to visit Dubai if they want. Some folks just take to the net and embarrass Nigeria without thinking.
the wretched are more vindictive than the successful. The wretched blames God, his parents, his pastor, even the weather for his misfortunes..anything but himself.
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by kullozone(m): 10:09am On Oct 14, 2014
aljharem:

How ? I have not mentioned anything concerning his death. What was he doing in Dubai

What's wrong with dis man naw
so ur only concerned about what your friend is doing in Dubai after hearing about his death?
nawa oh!
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by ElFenomeno1: 10:11am On Oct 14, 2014
undecided
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by aljharem(m): 10:17am On Oct 14, 2014
Look at these silly go.ats quoting. The dude is 31 years old

So you want to tell me that a 31 year old man does not know his father loots and the blood money is being spent on him

Please what job does he have to go to Dubai.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Gbawe: 10:22am On Oct 14, 2014
sarutobie:

the wretched are more vindictive than the successful. The wretched blames God, his parents, his pastor, even the weather for his misfortunes..anything but himself.

Indeed. I am not a fan of Alams. Far from it. Yet some of the comments here are really insensitive and I warn those who have no kids to refrain from attacking this boy on account of his father. You don't know what your future holds. You may make a serious mistake. Would you want your children lynched for this or for others to be callously celebrating their death because of something you did? The young man is not the source of the pain and frustration of Nigerians. I stand to be corrected but I assume he has never been elected to any public office in Nigeria.

Nigerians should stop being cowards and learn to hold their direct leaders to account instead of extending hatred to everyone connected to those misrulers and looter. Confront the thieves and looters today to insist they lead you well or leave. Go to their homes and offices. They are the ones stealing and disbursing your money to others. Don't stay online celebrating the death of their children or taking joy in the misfortunes of their loved one. That is cowardice. It is pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by aljharem(m): 10:26am On Oct 14, 2014
Gbawe gbawe the hypocrite . Don't worry the loot Tinubu is giving you and family will not come to bite. At least not for now maybe later

1 Like

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by sarutobie(m): 10:29am On Oct 14, 2014
aljharem:

So you want to tell me that a 31 year old man does not know his father loots and the blood money is being spent on him

so what will you have him do? murder his dad for embezzling? disown his dad? poison him? you are devoid of logical reasoning for asking what a man of 31years is doing abroad..
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by cap28: 10:29am On Oct 14, 2014
What goes around comes back around, you make your people's life hell by stealing from government coffers and expect to escape the law of karma. Hope this will serve as a lesson to other thieves

1 Like

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Gbawe: 10:30am On Oct 14, 2014
aljharem:
Gbawe gbawe the hypocrite . Don't worry the loot Tinubu is giving you and family will not come to bite. At least not for now maybe later

Aljbokoharem, shut up. As someone said earlier, it is obvious you sound like a riff raff who has never visited a local airport in Nigeria. It then make sense you think Dubai is some magic kingdom only billionaires and royalties visit. Go and find something to do and stop making a fool of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Gbawe: 10:32am On Oct 14, 2014
sarutobie:

so what will you have him do? murder his dad for embezzling? disown his dad? poison him? you are devoid of logical reasoning for asking what a man of 31years is doing abroad..

I wonder OOOO !!! As you said earlier, the wretched are very vindictive but senselessly so in Nigeria's case.
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Mentcee(m): 10:37am On Oct 14, 2014
Demdem:

Menfool, i can see ur sig. Never knew u are chicken hearted. Coward of the highest order.
I spit on you! Incestuous, inbred bakstad!

1 Like

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by cap28: 10:41am On Oct 14, 2014
When was the last time you saw arabs coming to abuja to spend their summer hols? Did I hear you say never? No arab not to talk of a rich arab would bother spending their leisure time in Nigeria but self hating negro arab worshippers can't get enough of arab countries. Arabs still refer to black people as abeed which means slave in arabic why then do you self haters keep going there?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by cap28: 10:47am On Oct 14, 2014
aljharem:

Thank you bros, what exactly was he doing in a country which is a well known hideout for nigerian criminal politicians, obviously living off his thieving father's loot while the average Nigerian lives in abject poverty, like I said what goes around comes around

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tunde David Mark Is Dead / How UNIMAID Student ‘tricked Boko Haram To Escape Abduction’ / Old Mama Who Donated N1m To Buhari, Pictured With Tinubu, Atiku And Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.