Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia (63810 Views)

Pictures From Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Burial / Photos From Chief Diepreye Alamieseigha Funeral Today / Photos Of Diepreye Alamieyeseigha's Wife And Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Sagamite(m): 7:40am On Oct 16, 2014
Vikky014:
U SAID UR SMARTNESS WS A PROBLEM.SO I CAN HELP OUT

You are struggling to comprehend.

You cannot use your brain to help someone who is a billion times more intelligent than you. You are not smart enough. The help should be the other way round.

It is as silly as a common Nigerian farmer from Zamfara saying he wants to help Bill Gates with his finances.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Vikky014(f): 7:42am On Oct 16, 2014
Sagamite:

You are struggling to comprehend.

You cannot use your brain to help someone who is a billion times more intelligent than you. You are not smart enough. The help should be the other way round.

It is as silly as a common Nigerian farmer from Zamfara saying he wants to help Bill Gates with his finances.
UR SMARTNESS IS A PROBLEM AS U SAID SO I CAN HELP
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Sagamite(m): 7:52am On Oct 16, 2014
Vikky014:
UR SMARTNESS IS A PROBLEM AS U SAID SO I CAN HELP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PToYKSonx8
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Mopolchi: 8:38am On Oct 16, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Do you commiserate with them?

Moronic ediot! And you have a right to vote?

E no go better for democracy.
cretinous moronic fücktard, don't quote me. Ídiot!
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Mopolchi: 8:49am On Oct 16, 2014
1025:

Mr. Sympathizer, how many nigerians died today out of the carelessness and wickedness of these rulers? how many ppl do u sympathize with on daily basis here?
these ppl are saying they have transformed nigeria. they even have TAN. in all the transformations, ur children are still outside living in countries where there is no transformation - why? somebody is not saying the truth.
what about the cassava bread they brought to us? are they eating it?
once any monkey becomes a govt official here, he sends his family abroad and start the stealing and looting business.
they are not tackling boko haram because their families are safe but death still has its ways.
who is even sure the death child of a criminal is not into drugs?
i am even praying that the UK govt use this opportunity that he is in dubai to arrest him so that he can explain to them how he turned himself into a woman and escape from UK.
Mr the Touched, I have heard.
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Sagamite(m): 9:20am On Oct 16, 2014
Mopolchi:
cretinous moronic fücktard, don't quote me. Ídiot!

Are you aware now that you a fuuktard?

Have I enlightened you on that fact?

1 Like

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Allansmith: 9:26am On Oct 16, 2014
Btruth:
Amin ooo ni oruko Jesu. Gbogbo ese egun idile ni ki Oluwa ba wa se patapata ni oruko Jesu ooo. Aa nii ba ojo olojo lo ooo.

Amin o
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by hayzed2: 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2014
Gbawe2:

why can't you just remain silent for once instead of speaking and making a fool of yourself?  

He only said IF and mind you nairaland have not equipped their site with 'audio response', he typed 'if' and not speak.... Stick to this correction smiley
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by wonderiyke(m): 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2014
sukkot:
huh ?

Hahahaha!!! I no fit shaat!!!!
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Mopolchi: 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
Sagamite:

Are you aware now that you a fuuktard?

Have I enlightened you on that fact?
Enlightened who, fücktard? You need to go to Yaba psychiatric hospital. There you can see your fellow cretinous psychotic morónic fücktards. Ìdiot.
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Sagamite(m): 11:12am On Oct 17, 2014
Mopolchi:
Enlightened who, fücktard? You need to go to Yaba psychiatric hospital. There you can see your fellow cretinous psychotic morónic fücktards. Ìdiot.

And you want to defiantly remain a cretinous fuuktard?

Oya, tell us why you think Alams is worthy of your support, fuuktard. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Mopolchi: 7:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
Sagamite:

And you want to defiantly remain a cretinous fuuktard?

Oya, tell us why you think Alams is worthy of your support, fuuktard. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Rétarded fücktard, am not supporting anybody. Get that into your fücking brain, cretinous móron.
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Sagamite(m): 8:08am On Oct 19, 2014
Mopolchi:
Rétarded fücktard, am not supporting anybody. Get that into your fücking brain, cretinous móron.

Where were you and your fellow fuuktards when the Chibok girls were kidnapped?

Where were you and your fellow fuuktards when young boys were killed in their boarding schools by Boko Haram?

Did you come here to commiserate with their parents, you dumb c*nt?

Show us you commiseration in your post history.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by aljharem(m): 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2014
Gbawe:

I wonder OOOO !!! As you said earlier, the wretched are very vindictive but senselessly so in Nigeria's case.

Gbawe Gbawe Hope your sunday was good ?

So when are going to share last month salary Tinubu Lai Mohammed gave to you and your sister in crime ? smiley
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 10:03am On Nov 13, 2014
[quote author=Gbawe post=27107272]

You're a very strange chap with a mien for brazen deception that makes you nauseating. So most people upon hearing of the death of a "friend" they knew "directly" would say what you did, reproduced below, without even first expressing sorrow and shock for the loss of a "friend"? You are not fooling anyone as most posters now know you are fond of making wild claims you are always eventually discredited for.
he doesn't know him. if he did he'd havr known wat he's doing in dubai.
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 10:07am On Nov 13, 2014
aljharem:

How ? What is he doing in Dubai is the question and with who's money? His father business ?

Btw I know his son directly and he was a friend of mine
shut up your mouth my friend. if u knew him u'll certainly know what he's doing in dubai.
Re: Chief Diepreye Solomon Peters Alamieyeseigha (DSP) Son Dies In Dubia by Sagamite(m): 11:27am On Nov 13, 2014
Mopolchi:

Fuuktard, how come I have not seen you commiserate yet with the parents of the kids bombed while at their school's assembly?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EFCC: Obi Cubana Did Not Take Photo With EFCC Staff (Photos) / Bad Road In Sango, Ogun State: Is Your Local Government Chairman Working? / Tinubu Pays Ogun Delegates $25k, Adamawa $10k; Delegates Reject Osinbajo’s $5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.