Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? (7166 Views)

What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? / Issues With Dating Ladies In Early Twenties... / What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2008
spenchuks:

online dating is nonsense! my cousine just tasted the bitter pill yesterday

after spending so much calling the girl, and imagining what she looks like, they finally met,

and it dawned on him that girl wasn't what he expected to see

And that, my friend is why you exchange pictures! grin I wouldnt waste time blindly dating a chick, hoping shes orobo, when shes actually
as lepa as a rake would I? grin
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by spenchuks(m): 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2008
he was actually carried away by her sweet voice sad
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by oscar1983: 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2008
there is nothing wrong in doing that

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by bilms(m): 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2008
what is this picture doing here?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by experts: 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2008
no answer to dat question?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2008
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by JustGood(m): 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2008
wavemasta:

And that, my friend is why you exchange pictures! grin I wouldnt waste time blindly dating a chick, hoping shes orobo, when shes actually
as lepa as a rake would I? grin

are you kidding me? you can exchange pics and even see her on cam!!!

You go see am like this and u go want run. make I no reveal too much o lipsrsealed
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by dremoney(m): 2:05am On Dec 13, 2008
oscar_1983:

see? a perfect example of the risks involved in online dating, if you had not been gud enuf to post your wowo pix, the lady on the other side might still be day-dreaming about her Will Smith

but i'm sure the moment she sees this picture i'm looking at, your fate will be sealed which apparently will be g2h!!!!!!

lol
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by ayobase(m): 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2008
online dating?
yeah.it should be
but shouldnt get
into ur head!!!
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by ayobase(m): 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2008
this guy is still available
who is ready to give a chance?

oscar_1983:

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by bilms(m): 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2008
lol
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by bilms(m): 11:18am On Dec 23, 2008
which guy u refering to?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by nancy143: 5:27am On Feb 06, 2009
Hi this is Nancy now a days dating is a common topic to the people any country this is very common but the youngsters are attracted to this.Now a days marriage day s are so many up and downs. some people they leave happy but some
people they do not spend their life without happy. so dating is useful that type of people.
===========
nancy143

Online Dating
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by sydney82(m): 5:28am On Feb 06, 2009
NO AS LONG AS IT FROM SNAZZYDAWN, snazzydawn where would u be on 14th Feb?
i will be lost if i lost u on that day
i crazy about u
baby u will take away everything that is not functional in my life if i m urs
N/LDRS
help me
AS LONG AS THE COVENANT IS BETWEEN I AND SNAZZYDAWN, I WILL
SHE IS MY LIFE
MY ALL
MY DREAM WOMAN
MY GIRL OF INESTIMABLE VALUE
MY SECRET OF SUCCESS SIGNAL
I NEED HER
I WANT HER LIKE A SPANISH GUILTIER AL NIGHT LONG
SYDNEYOKECHUKWU@YAHOO.COM
SHE IS MY PROFILE
IF U DOUBT ME CHECK MY PROFILE NOW
SHE IS THE TREASURE THAT I WISH TO SEE WHENEVR I CLOSE MA EYES
SHE MAKES ME WANNA GO HUH HUHH HUHHH HUHHHH HUHHHHH!
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by nancy143: 5:29am On Feb 06, 2009
Hi this is Nancy now a days dating is a common topic to the people any country this is very common but the youngsters are attracted to this.Now a days marriage day s are so many up and downs. some people they leave happy but some
people they do not spend their life without happy. so dating is useful that type of people.
===========
nancy143

Online Dating
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by sydney82(m): 5:34am On Feb 06, 2009
NANCY143 U R JUST A NEW MEMBER
WELCOME
AKUNA MATATA!
BE A GOOD GIRL O
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by Akaraiwe(m): 10:24am On Dec 02, 2009
There is nothing really wrong with it, Infact the best relationship i ve ever had was online,we met online and later saw in person,and since then we ve been going strong,the thing there is that People tell too many lies on net,If u dey live for A.J,say so,If u no finish school,say so, So if both parties are honest when they meet,they might click.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by skepra: 12:27pm On Dec 02, 2009
online dating is not Sweet, bco physician is very Sweet.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by denny4ril: 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2010
Dating online or on the phone can work for you or against you depending on the person you are involved with. Period!
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by harakiri(m): 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2010
All dating is the same.It doesn't matter where you meet e.g church,club,gym,market,school,bank,bus or internet.There will always be people who give false information about themselves whether you meet them online or face to face.Someone that's down to earth will tell you as it is from the get go.I've been in a relationship with someone i met online since January 2007 and we are still tight till today so what gives? It doesn't matter where you meet.It's what comes after that matters. After all, it's human beings you are talking to and not software.

In between, i never used to take it serious too myself in the past.

End of!
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by bilms(m): 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2010
another view
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Dating Online Or Via Phone? by Duniverse(m): 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2010
elove

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys What Will You Do?[photo](must See) / Woman What Is Your View When Dating Younger Guys? / Me, My Sister And Her Friends (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.