Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Pls Advice, Am A Shy Guy That Don't Know How To Approach A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice, Am A Shy Guy That Don't Know How To Approach A Girl (2651 Views)

Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice, Am A Shy Guy That Don't Know How To Approach A Girl by dare1998(m): 10:55am On Oct 14, 2014
I am a guy of 18yrs of age(very shy guy) . There is a girl i love so much with my heart but don't know how to approach her cos am a shy guy. In short , i collected her phone no frm one of her friend. So i chatted with her on whatsapp, summoned the courage to tell her that i love that i will like us to be friend, but since then she never reply my message...... Pls i need u guys advice so dat i can know what to do cos i don't want loose her, i love her so much......
Re: Pls Advice, Am A Shy Guy That Don't Know How To Approach A Girl by menix(m): 11:29am On Oct 14, 2014
Let mii have her No. Nd name, I will do d remaining magic 4 u...

She beta reside in lagos, 4 it 2 work
Re: Pls Advice, Am A Shy Guy That Don't Know How To Approach A Girl by kagari: 11:37am On Oct 14, 2014
See this boy smoke igbo aka weed, you would thank me later
Re: Pls Advice, Am A Shy Guy That Don't Know How To Approach A Girl by chiharriet(f): 11:53am On Oct 14, 2014
Lol......abeg go read ur books.
Re: Pls Advice, Am A Shy Guy That Don't Know How To Approach A Girl by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
at 18, you should be thinking of how to pass ur post-ume and proceed to college.......Dont waste your time on girls; At the right time, things will fall into place

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice, Am A Shy Guy That Don't Know How To Approach A Girl by izsmike: 12:27pm On Oct 14, 2014
i guess she is 16yrs old. maybe her mom saw ur love txt on her fone and seized the fone

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice, Am A Shy Guy That Don't Know How To Approach A Girl by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 14, 2014
izsmike:
i guess she is 16yrs old. maybe her mom saw ur love txt on her fone and seized the fone
Lol.. Teenage love naivity.
Re: Pls Advice, Am A Shy Guy That Don't Know How To Approach A Girl by dare1998(m): 1:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
menix:
Let mii have her No. Nd name, I will do d remaining magic 4 u...

She beta reside in lagos, 4 it 2 work

she reside in ibadan
Re: Pls Advice, Am A Shy Guy That Don't Know How To Approach A Girl by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 14, 2014
Am sure you don't wanna be a dad at 18yr?
Cos this is jes infactuation..
(icholu Ebongi)

trust Me boy at 18 you are so not ready for a relationship nor your self acclaimed love.

Calm down and focus.
Re: Pls Advice, Am A Shy Guy That Don't Know How To Approach A Girl by mubarakopeyemi(m): 3:04pm On Oct 14, 2014
Na Wa o, see dis people shouting read ur books, don't waste ur time, what age did u guys also start dating someone? No be one time una start? Bla bla bla bla, Abeg mk una park well jor, the guy is looking for experience so that he can handle situations when the real relationship comes, he needs to learn, get an heartbreak at least once, get his money Choped, did I just said money? Oh maybe his feeding allowance sha, get Love, Experience, support etc grin and know how the love industry is runned. So ma Guy seek advice jor as for me my only advice is the magic one. Just kill that shyness and Go straight to tell her how u feel, u will see that since then u will summon almost all girls around u. Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Advice, Am A Shy Guy That Don't Know How To Approach A Girl by Tymax(m): 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
Hmmm, young man, I will give you the ultimate secret. cool Walk up to your damsel, look her straight in the eye, say "Hi", give her a few compliments, then tell her your mind.

Don't stammer. Don't break eye contact. DON'T CRAM! IF YOU CRAM, YOU WILL FORGET AND STAMMER. angry

When you are done, give her a supernatural smile. grin Phase out the smile unless she smiles back. Ask her out on a date. No place expensive. Just a fast food joint.

Confidence will win her over.

I am assuming you are not a nerd sha o. If you are a nerd then try not to talk out of point. Keep your words concise.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice, Am A Shy Guy That Don't Know How To Approach A Girl by seangy4konji: 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
Start focusin on making money and of u v d urge go to an Ashawo joint. Make money should be in your head. Next year if u buy better car and land u will see dat final yet students will be cooking for you. Wake up boi

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice, Am A Shy Guy That Don't Know How To Approach A Girl by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 14, 2014
Tymax:
Hmmm, young man, I will give you the ultimate secret. cool Walk up to your damsel, look her straight in the eye, say "Hi", give her a few compliments, then tell her your mind.

Don't stammer. Don't break eye contact. DON'T CRAM! IF YOU CRAM, YOU WILL FORGET AND STAMMER. angry

When you are done, give her a supernatural smile. grin Phase out the smile unless she smiles back. Ask her out on a date. No place expensive. Just a fast food joint.

Confidence will win her over.

I am assuming you are not a nerd sha o. If you are a nerd then try not to talk out of point. Keep your words concise.

....hmmmmmm.......

Whats supernatural smile??...
Re: Pls Advice, Am A Shy Guy That Don't Know How To Approach A Girl by philantoxx(m): 3:40pm On Oct 14, 2014
I must be wicked to advice u at dis your age.at 18 I was rooted in my academic pursuit.even crush sef I no get.
face your studies son
Re: Pls Advice, Am A Shy Guy That Don't Know How To Approach A Girl by agrovick(m): 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2014
temigracie:

....hmmmmmm.......

the tingling-dingling smile
Re: Pls Advice, Am A Shy Guy That Don't Know How To Approach A Girl by Tymax(m): 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2014
temigracie:

....hmmmmmm.......

grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice, Am A Shy Guy That Don't Know How To Approach A Girl by phransix147(m): 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2014
I bet ur soap doesn't last 3 days!
Re: Pls Advice, Am A Shy Guy That Don't Know How To Approach A Girl by SoftThImy1(m): 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2014
mubarakopeyemi:
Na Wa o, see dis people shouting read ur books, don't waste ur time, what age did u guys also start dating someone? No be one time una start? Bla bla bla bla, Abeg mk una park well jor, the guy is looking for experience so that he can handle situations when the real relationship comes, he needs to learn, get an heartbreak at least once, get his money Choped, did I just said money? Oh maybe his feeding allowance sha, get Love, Experience, support etc grin and know how the love industry is runned. So ma Guy seek advice jor as for me my only advice is the magic one. Just kill that shyness and Go straight to tell her how u feel, u will see that since then u will summon almost all girls around u. Thank me later.
cheesy
mubarakopeyemi:
Re: Pls Advice, Am A Shy Guy That Don't Know How To Approach A Girl by CHARLYX9: 4:31am On Dec 09, 2014
phransix147:
I bet ur soap doesn't last 3 days!
bros you harsh oooh but why u talk so abeg i wan knw with points
Re: Pls Advice, Am A Shy Guy That Don't Know How To Approach A Girl by harrysterol(m): 10:55am On Dec 09, 2014
Op just high two bottles of beer moral go.cme.
U won't even need a prophet to tell u the phrases

Thank me layyer grin
Re: Pls Advice, Am A Shy Guy That Don't Know How To Approach A Girl by phransix147(m): 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
CHARLYX9:
bros you harsh oooh but why u talk so abeg i wan knw with points

Na my mouth u wan her say PEJ dey always give GEJ BJ abi?
Re: Pls Advice, Am A Shy Guy That Don't Know How To Approach A Girl by CHARLYX9: 11:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
phransix147:

Na my mouth u wan her say PEJ dey always give GEJ BJ abi?
i no get you we dey talk abt the guy wey u quote u cm dey talk abt gej again whch place you stand sef abeg yarn me why u tell the guy wetin u tell am or shey u don dey observe am.
Re: Pls Advice, Am A Shy Guy That Don't Know How To Approach A Girl by passionate88: 11:54pm On Dec 10, 2014
dare1998:
I am a guy of 18yrs of age(very shy guy) . There is a girl i love so much with my heart but don't know how to approach her cos am a shy guy. In short , i collected her phone no frm one of her friend. So i chatted with her on whatsapp, summoned the courage to tell her that i love that i will like us to be friend, but since then she never reply my message...... Pls i need u guys advice so dat i can know what to do cos i don't want loose her, i love her so much......
Welcome to my world
Re: Pls Advice, Am A Shy Guy That Don't Know How To Approach A Girl by rutibaby(f): 12:00am On Dec 11, 2014
You are just 18 yrs & u are complaining. What do u need from a girl? Better read ur books. Mtcheeew.
Re: Pls Advice, Am A Shy Guy That Don't Know How To Approach A Girl by RENOWNED2(m): 12:06am On Dec 11, 2014
Da Bleep man!!.i blame those telemundo's.You don't just heap ya shit on a chick like that!.It has to be the bleeping telemundos.!
Re: Pls Advice, Am A Shy Guy That Don't Know How To Approach A Girl by Blurr(m): 12:54am On Dec 11, 2014
Email me d babe's contact and pictures, mah see if i can help u grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice, Am A Shy Guy That Don't Know How To Approach A Girl by dare1998(m): 8:30am On Dec 11, 2014
passionate88:
Welcome to my world
Are U̶̲̥̅̊ also a shy guy?
Re: Pls Advice, Am A Shy Guy That Don't Know How To Approach A Girl by passionate88: 10:35am On Dec 11, 2014
dare1998:

Are U̶̲̥̅̊ also a shy guy?
Extra shy
Re: Pls Advice, Am A Shy Guy That Don't Know How To Approach A Girl by dare1998(m): 11:41am On Dec 11, 2014
passionate88:
Extra shy
Thank God am not d only one

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Average Lady So Envious, Hateful Or Indifferent Towards Other Ladies? / L.o.v.e / 10 Reasons Why You Missed Your Period And Yet You Weren’t Pregnant (SEE PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.