Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:22 AM

Abeg I Need Nairalanders To Jugde Ds Mata Oo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abeg I Need Nairalanders To Jugde Ds Mata Oo (3648 Views)

Oh My God I Have Never Seen This Before Oo Come And See Guys / Hoomies Abeg I Need Toasting Lines To Woo TRANSOCEAN HR Manager Tonight / Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abeg I Need Nairalanders To Jugde Ds Mata Oo by ozo13(m): 7:52am On Oct 16, 2014
Liability:
as a lady i dont double date. Its bad.

One of my brothers at home said he has stop dating because the girl he loved was also dating another guy. He silently left her in pains and disapointment. She wonders what went wrong but he knew she was dating him and another boy.

Its too bad.
lol.buh u dey Colet gift from five different guys. grin lol.story story
Re: Abeg I Need Nairalanders To Jugde Ds Mata Oo by sunex: 9:12am On Oct 16, 2014
Liability:
as a lady i dont double date. Its bad.

One of my brothers at home said he has stop dating because the girl he loved was also dating another guy. He silently left her in pains and disapointment. She wonders what went wrong but he knew she was dating him and another boy.

Its too bad.

do U stay witin lagos?
Re: Abeg I Need Nairalanders To Jugde Ds Mata Oo by cbrass(m): 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2014
Vikkyk10:
hm u tink xo.U c wat apend 2 me made me develop hatred 4 guys.Í didnt try 2 b smart.It's ova nw.

That means you hate me too
Re: Abeg I Need Nairalanders To Jugde Ds Mata Oo by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 16, 2014
sunex:

Really, u mus surely hate ur dad ni ye ooo abi, and u won't get married to a guy because u hate guys. Not all guys are good bt most, also not all girls are bad bt most. I don't hate girls, if any girl Bleep up instead of double dating her,I will dump her and kip searching till i get d good one.
hm,did ur read my write up wel,i said i av gotten ova it bros
Re: Abeg I Need Nairalanders To Jugde Ds Mata Oo by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 17, 2014
cbrass:

That means you hate me too
no nw,y i go hate u
Re: Abeg I Need Nairalanders To Jugde Ds Mata Oo by cbrass(m): 9:47am On Oct 17, 2014
Vikkyk10:
no nw,y i go hate u

grin
Re: Abeg I Need Nairalanders To Jugde Ds Mata Oo by sunex: 7:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
Vikkyk10:
hm,did ur read my write up wel,i said i av gotten ova it bros

Aii, where u stayin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Marry Denrele(pictures Included) / 5 Facts Ladies Will Do Anything To Conceal From You! My Plea To Guys. / The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.