Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,372 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong (7002 Views)

Abeg I Need Nairalanders To Jugde Ds Mata Oo / Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number / Worst Thing You Ever Did To End A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by haley(f): 10:52am On May 21, 2009
I met kola when I got my HND admission, I was so much in love with kola and I later got to know that his family had finacial problems . We were in second semester HND I when he called me and told me that he will have to deffer his admission till he could get enough money to finanace his education , I was not happy, I knew my family doesnt have enough money but I promised him that I was going to try my best for him ,

kola was in school for two good year and cant even boast of a single spoon in his room not to talk of pot and he survived for good two years, I was the one paying his school fees , hand out, I cook for him , wash his cloth, in short I never let him feel that the parent cold not help at the time he needed them most,

in return for all my gesture , kola promised that he will never betray me and that he would love me for the rest of hs life

I was so much in love that even when he offend me , I will still be the one to apologise to him

we finished in 2006 and went for our service , I was posted to abuja and him to gombe, after our service year in 2007 december he was called back from where he serverd , I was not really happy with the fact that he was going to a far place

he promised that I will be the only one in his life and not to worry, I started noticing changes after thre month, when I called he doesnt pick up and when he picks he giving me one excuse or the other and I never let that get to me I kept on praying that he change ,

but to my suprise kola work me up on july 15 2008 at around 6'0clock in the morning when iwas still sleeping, KOLA TOLD ME IT WAS OVER AND THAT HE CANT MARRY ME , HE SAID HIS PASTOR SAW A VISSION AND TOLD HIM THAT HE CANT MARRY ME JUST LIKE THAT

I almost died of the shock but thank God I am still alive to tell my story ,

I heard he got married last month and want all nairalander to pray for me because its too much for me to take OR BEAR

I DONT KNOW WHERE TO START FROM

I A VERRY SAD LADY RIGHT NOW AND I CANT STILL BELIEVE KOLA GOT MARRIED TO ANOTHER PERSON
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by LadyT(f): 10:55am On May 21, 2009
Omo you had a lucky escape he is worthless spineless loser.

It hurts now but I swear to I swear to Almighty GOD you will look back and thank God you didnt stay with this fool!

I hate people who play games to get what they want. Believe me Karma will bite him real hard.
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by SOMTO2(m): 11:13am On May 21, 2009
much as i sympathise,
i have come to learn that the other side of a story matters too.
in anycase, what was meant to be just came to be that's all.
am really sorry for u.
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by tomaagy(m): 11:15am On May 21, 2009
U're one lucky Lady

God will return ur commitment and Labour by giving u someone who will take care of u without u lifting a finger and who will love u the same way!
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by opuro(m): 11:20am On May 21, 2009
what you loose on the swing you will gain it on the roundabout

1 Like

Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by ikmoore2(m): 11:21am On May 21, 2009
@ post,

Pls, forget about Kola and move on and let him know that u can do bettter than he thought.
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by luxoire(f): 11:23am On May 21, 2009
Listen my dear @poster

Lesson number 1: NEVER HELP A MAN BECAUSE YOU THINK HE WILL MARRY YOU - because most of them are not dogs (dogs are loyal) they are pigs - they mess themselves up badly!!

and don't mind - what is not yours, is not yours - thank God for His mercies - i know it is hard - has a similar experience - but I live to tell he story and you will meet a man or other guys who will love you and make you feel you are the kind hearted goddess that you are.

it will also hurt more when you think of the fact that he is happily married and you are not - infact you have to start from scratch - but my dear God will make a way for you - raise you above your heartache.

keep to close friends with a positive outlook - concentrate on your life and do the things that make you happy - it is never easy and it will never completely go away - but it becomes bearable and there will come a time when you will look back and smile and if kola comes back for forgiveness or just 'as a friend' tell him where to stick it!!
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by haley(f): 11:27am On May 21, 2009
@LADYT
@TOMAGY
@IK-MOORE
@LUXOIRE

THANKS, YOUR REPLY MADE ME CRY

@SOMTO2
THE ONLY OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY WAS THAT I WAS SO HUMBLE TO HIM, I NEVA CHEATED ON HIM AND STILL LOVE HIM , AND WANT TO STOP LOVING HIM COS AS IT IS NOW HE BELONG TO SOMEONE ELSE,

MY LABOUR WAS JUST IN VAIN
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by luxoire(f): 11:30am On May 21, 2009
you labour was not in vain - you have learned one of life's most difficult but valued lessons - shame you had to learn it the hard way

i say NO BAD EXPERIENCE IS A WASTE - there is always a lesson to learn - infact we learn more from bad experiences than we do from the good ones.

so do some soul searching - and the next time you love - you will know how and when t apply yourself
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by realborn(m): 11:41am On May 21, 2009
@ Poster,

Yur pains and grief are not measurable.
It is a cruel world we live in.
Bt dis scenario plays itself all d time.
Believe yu ar God sent to lift him to where he is.
It might also not be God's divine will for yu guys to walk d altar together.

Move ahead with yur life dear.
Believe strongly in God.
Someone wil cum in2 yur life and sweep away d pain yu bear.
Leave Kola. Curse him not.

Take kia maam.
So touching sad angry cry
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by spikedcylinder: 11:51am On May 21, 2009
Yes, thats right. Damn you Kolawole. . . . or something to that effect.
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by tayoccu(m): 12:10pm On May 21, 2009
The lord works in mysterious ways, you do not know what evil the good lord has protected you from.

the bible tells us to give thanks in all situations
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by JJYOU: 12:11pm On May 21, 2009
haley:

I met kola when I got my HND admission, I was so much in love with kola and  I later got to know that his family had finacial problems . We were in second semester  HND I when he called me and told me that he will have to deffer his admission till he could get enough money to finanace his education , I  was not happy, I knew  my family doesnt have enough money but I promised him that I was going to try my best for him ,

kola was in school for two good year and cant even boast of a single spoon in his room  not to talk of pot and he survived for good two years, I was the one paying his school fees , hand out, I cook for him , wash his cloth, in short I never let him feel that the parent cold not help at the time he needed them most,

in return for all my gesture , kola promised that he will never betray me and that he would love me for the rest of hs life

I was so much in love that even when he offend me , I will still be the one to apologise to him

we finished in 2006 and went for our service , I was posted to abuja and him to gombe, after our service year in 2007 december he was called back from where he serverd , I was not really happy with the fact that he was going to a far place

he promised that I will be the only one in his life and not to worry, I started noticing changes after thre month, when I called he doesnt pick up and when he picks he giving me one excuse or the other and I never let that get to me I kept on praying that he change ,

but to my suprise kola work me up on july 15 2008 at around 6'0clock in the morning when iwas still sleeping, KOLA TOLD ME IT WAS OVER  AND THAT HE CANT MARRY ME , HE SAID HIS PASTOR SAW A VISSION AND TOLD HIM THAT HE CANT MARRY ME  JUST LIKE THAT

I almost died of the shock but thank God I am still alive to tell my story ,

I heard he got married last  month  and want all nairalander to pray for me because its too much for me to take OR BEAR

I DONT KNOW WHERE TO START FROM

I  A VERRY SAD LADY RIGHT NOW  AND I CANT STILL BELIEVE KOLA GOT MARRIED TO ANOTHER PERSON

sadly that is nigerians for you. we dont know how to keep our words and promises.  we beleive we can get away with every wicked acts.  betrayal of trust is nothing to people who have no qualms murdering.

dont worry more than necessary. he was never meant for you. i have been there. i know the pain of betrayal but there is tomorrow.  pray to Go to heal you and move on with your life.  

you never did wrong helping him.  he was not worth it.  if he loose his job tomorrow he will go blaming everyone but his wicked mind.   good to know he has a prophet because he will soon need one.

I hope you know God will judge him.  i wish you well.
Ecclesiastes 12:13-14 (The Message)
13 . The last and final word is this:
  Fear God.
  Do what he tells you.

14 And that's it. Eventually God will bring everything that we do out into the open and judge it according to its hidden intent, whether it's good or evil.

Ecclesiastes 12:13-14 (Amplified Bible)
13All has been heard; the end of the matter is: Fear God [revere and worship Him, knowing that He is] and keep His commandments, for this is the whole of man [the full, original purpose of his creation, the object of God's providence, the root of character, the foundation of all happiness, the adjustment to all inharmonious circumstances and conditions under the sun] and the whole [duty] for every man.

14For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it is good or evil.(
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by saturnjay(m): 12:18pm On May 21, 2009
Just ask God to reward him accordingly, he will come back begging.
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by lemonpluss(f): 12:25pm On May 21, 2009
U will be surprise,how God will compensate u wit a better man.Just pray 2 God to take his love out of ur mind for good.Good luck
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by tboy1(m): 12:34pm On May 21, 2009
JJYOU:

sadly that is nigerians for you. we dont know how to keep our words and promises.  we beleive we can get away with every wicked acts.  betrayal of trust is nothing to people who have no qualms murdering. dont worry more than necessary. he was never meant for you. i have been there. i know the pain of betrayal but there is tomorrow.  pray to Go to heal you and move on with your life.  
you never did wrong helping him.  he was not worth it.  if he loose his job tomorrow he will go blaming everyone but his wicked mind.   good to know he has a prophet because he will soon need one.
I hope you know God will judge him.  i wish you well.
you didnt have to put this ere . . .

@ Poster
Every disappointment is a blessing.
You might not think so now, but in future you will  wink
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by IFELEKE(m): 12:52pm On May 21, 2009
@Poster,
It's sad you got a terrible experience from the other side of life,I empathize with you.
Try gather the pieces of your life back together and move on, Here is a favourite Poem to spice you up.

Life Still Has A Meaning

If there is a future there is time for mending-
Time to see your troubles coming to an ending.

Life is never hopeless however great your sorrow-
If you're looking forward to a new tomorrow.

If there is time for wishing then there is time for hoping-
When through doubt and darkness you are blindly groping.

Though the heart be heavy and hurt you may be feeling-
If there is time for praying there is time for healing.

So if through your window there is a new day breaking-
Thank God for the promise, though mind and soul be aching,
There is a new tomorrow and life still has meaning.

JJYOU:

sadly that is nigerians for you. we dont know how to keep our words and promises. we beleive we can get away with every wicked acts. betrayal of trust is nothing to people who have no qualms murdering.
When talking about yourself, you don't need to involve others. . .
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by ThinkRait: 12:55pm On May 21, 2009
There are many Kolawoles out there, male and female. You too can become a Kolawole tomoro.
Nigerians so much believe in their religous leaders. That I think is not too good. Kola believed his Pastor and left her. If u were in his shoes you may also have believed your pastor or Imam.

@poster,
See this as the will of God. U neva know what would have happened if you got married to him.

Move on girl! There is a man out there who God has destined to be eternally yours.

All the best.
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by haley(f): 1:09pm On May 21, 2009
i cant just stop crying and my heart is relieved as i cry it out ,

nairaland i really appreciate all of you , i really need your prayer for job opportunity bocos i learnt the girl he got married to is working in a bank in gombe,

thanks
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by dae(f): 1:12pm On May 21, 2009
Dear,
so sorry to hear this touching story. Dry your tears, , Do you know what karma is? Karma is a B***h. Nuff said ---- just try and move on with your life, look on the brighter side of life, like someone said, Every disappointment is a blessing. I'll tell you though, if later in the future he decides to want you back, run away!! They say once bitten twice shy, but just dry your tears cos im sure Gods not asleep,
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by luxoire(f): 1:14pm On May 21, 2009
haley:

i cant just stop crying and my heart is relieved as i cry it out ,

nairaland i really appreciate all of you , i really need your prayer for job opportunity bocos i learnt the girl he got married to is working in a bank in gombe,

thanks

dont compare yourself to someone else just because Kola married her and not you - if God wants you to have job He will give you one - if he wants you to be a housewife to a wealthy man who will treat you right - He will give you a rich husband who will look after you. Just keep praying and keep your heart open to God's will and plan for you
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by haley(f): 1:42pm On May 21, 2009
dont compare yourself to someone else just because Kola married her and not you - if God wants you to have job He will give you one - if he wants you to be a housewife to a wealthy man who will treat you right - He will give you a rich husband who will look after you. Just keep praying and keep your heart open to God's will and plan for you

thanks for ur reply

its not that am comparing my self

its just that it is fustrating when you still find ur self lagging behind
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by bluespice(f): 1:48pm On May 21, 2009
hun as much as i empathise with u,
u should hasve been wiser,
never help a man because u think he's going to marry you

now u need to draw on help and support from God, ur friends n family
thinking evil will make u stronger but will leave u poisoned
best to let him be and commit him to God
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by Feelitx(m): 1:58pm On May 21, 2009
You have a beautiful heart.You should be happy he is out of your life.That man does not deserve to have you.Cheer up,it can only get better.
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by argent(f): 2:03pm On May 21, 2009
@ poster

Don't ever help anybody because you think they will help you back in return. It doesnt always work out like that.
A lot of people make promises when they need a favour, and when they get the favour they forget all promises made.
Just keep trusting in God and he will see you through. Its just a matter of time, somene better will come and sweep you off your feet  wink
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by haley(f): 2:18pm On May 21, 2009
amen oo
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by hollandis(f): 2:44pm On May 21, 2009
@haley ,I have some powder to give to you.Just sprinkle on his door steps.He will go mad for the rest of his life
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 21, 2009
hollandis:

@haley ,I have some powder to give to you.Just sprinkle on his door steps.He will go mad for the rest of his life
grin cheesy grin

MAD MAN!!!
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by yommy101(m): 3:09pm On May 21, 2009
my dear sister ,i will advice you to take it out of your mind,only god knows the reason for that,but as for him ,he is still coming back to beg but please and please dont curse him be good to him and pray for him.it only pains me for the years you have being so committed to this guy but life goes on,it has happen to someone like me before and i know the stage you will be now.for now just let your bible be your friend and your companion for now cos if you think to much it might cos another thing for you and remember if something happen to you kola will live his life.just pray and eat good food .:dont curse him:what will judge will surely do.i will be very glad if i can talk to you on phone.my own number is 07029254396,my name is abayomi.i just pray that you will have increase in everything you have lost.god is your strenght.believe it,itwill lead you to increase in ability,in grace,fortune ,speed,accuracy,knowledge and wisdom to carry on and pls try to be watching my pastor teaching ,i mean pastor chris teaching on tv.i bet you ,you will be motivated.
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by Nezed(f): 3:41pm On May 21, 2009
Pls, i dont get this gist.

Wat is the raking and cursing Kola for? Must he marry her? why do piple kip thinking every relationship shld lead 2 marriage?
Imao, i think Kola got tired of the goody-goody gal stuffs as well as been emancipated.
He is a man for crying out loud!
He is sposed 2 be the protector and d provider, now u are doing his job 4 him, and u want him to kiss u, appreciate u and take u home to mama- possibly, u are going to pay 4 d wedding!
U helped him in skl, fine and commendable and so? he is ur sole property huh?
pls, be a nice gal and move on, Kola doesnt owe u JACK!
Did he say thank u? if he did, gal u are good to go.
As for other NL babes who are doin same for guys and hoping they will marry them: Be warned, take a clue!
Dnt come crying to us,

Am outt.
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by hollandis(f): 3:59pm On May 21, 2009
@Nezed
Telling someone you will marry him or her is a word of honor.

He has broken his promise to her,does it make him a man?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

@haley
I have this powder that can make him impotent forever.All you need his sprinkle at his door post and call his name 5 times
Re: Kolawole! God Will Jugde If I Ever Did You Wrong by tpiah: 4:05pm On May 21, 2009
kola was in school for two good year and cant even boast of a single spoon in his room not to talk of pot and he survived for good two years, I was the one paying his school fees , hand out, I cook for him , wash his cloth, in short I never let him feel that the parent cold not help at the time he needed them most,

and you seriously expected him to marry you?

Sorry for your situation, but you should have just loaned him the money without expecting marriage in return.

Is this one of those nollywood threads?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. / Ask Me Any Question And I Will Answer / Guy see the fat azz i fvk last night . Pictures added

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.