Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) (23546 Views)

GEJ Vs Buhari: Whose Body Language Is More Convincing? Reno Omokri Asks / Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB / Nairaland E-vote - GEJ vs GMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by Rilwayne001: 8:07pm On Oct 15, 2014
Mods should please move this to FP

5 Likes

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2014
Jonathan must just go next year.

Obanikoro, Makun, Wike, Onyebuchi others gone.... grin
Who would replace them? Oritsejafor, Dokubo, Obi or who?

3 Likes

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 15, 2014
xtervaganza:
yeah, I wasn't born then but I read a lot and to be honest, you can't relate his tenure with anything significant.

I remember Tai Solarin and Fela suing him for stealing money then

It is better to say 'I heard... '

I wasn't born then too but I heard and read from government textbooks and wikipedia that Buhari and his deputy, Idiagbon, abhorred corruption and that Nigerians were forced to be disciplined during their regime.

I also read from Wiki that there were beliefs that IBB toppled Buhari's government because corrupt officers and politicians were threatened by Buhari's stance against corruption.

11 Likes

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by Zico0(m): 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2014
I do want any. How can we still vote in Goodluck? I'm not going to talk about Buhari, Apc are jokers with Buhari. Change my ass. How is buhari a change. It seems as if the parties are imposing leaders on us. What will happen if we don't like all the contestants the parties present. And here the op is presenting two piles of garbage, abeg go and sleep. You are insane.

3 Likes

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by brennyB: 8:32pm On Oct 15, 2014
Team #GEJ

2 Likes

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by peter4d2(m): 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
Wat is it sef he contested n lost 2003,2007,2011 nau again 2015 is d only 1,
Yea sum1 said his coming 2 clear d rot in d system may I bring 2 ur notice him ascending/inspiring 2 b naija president his breaking a crucial law wch says any aspiring public officer shuld not be ova 70yrs of age wat his d age of dis GMB tell me.

2 Likes

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by 1stola: 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2014
Zico0:
I do want any. How can we still vote in Goodluck? I'm not going to talk about Buhari, Apc are jokers with Buhari. Change my ass. How is buhari a change. It seems as if the parties are imposing leaders on us. What will happen if we don't like all the contestants the parties present. And here the op is presenting two piles of garbage, abeg go and sleep. You are insane.
insane? are you okay?
What other option do Nigerians have?

1 Like

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by wwwkaycom(m): 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2014
dhope:
buhari ke? dont worry his pple in daura will vote for him. GEJ is nt good but we cant go for d worse option. When I was in pry schl in 1985 i was told buhari was former nigerian leader but am a leader of 2moro. now dt am 30+ he is still contesting then when do u want me to bcom leader of 2moro? remember he also stated ruling at 30+, tell him to stop wasting his energy and to retire to his family house in daura.
That they said you are a leader of tomorrow didn't mean you will rule as President in Nigeria. You should truly be a leader in your area of influence, If you haven't manifest leadership in any area of your life as a man of more than 30 years of age, then something is wrong somewhere which may not be Buhari or GEJ's fault. Your manifestation in life has little or nothing to do with the leadership of your country but with your God and yourself. Have a rethink bro and do something good with your life instead of being continually disgruntled at a man who don't know you ever existed, cheers!

9 Likes

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2014
1stola:

Nigerians are speaking... grin
which nigerians? is it the hallucinating nigerians or nigerians on da trance ride?
Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by drnoel: 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2014
1stola:
Oya my country people, let's have your say or opinion.
Who do you prefer for the president seat come 2015 election?

What is GMB? Is general part of Buhari’s name?

1 Like

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by Royaltriplee: 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2014
erayo2GCA:
God pls let GMB win IJN..reportin live frm uyo AKS
ur reason(s),and where are you from

1 Like

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by Royaltriplee: 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2014
erayo2GCA:
God pls let GMB win IJN..reportin live frm uyo AKS
ur reason(s),and where are you from?
Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 15, 2014
1stola:
CLICK (Like) for
General Muhammadu Buhari (GMB)

mbanu...hahahaha

3 Likes

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by pentagonal: 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
sai buhari.... I don't know why it took Nigerians so long to figure out that gej is a complete failure. the I'm a new guy and I have no shoes won't fly this time. the Southwest are ready to ask why ekiti and osun need to vote thugs before gej would do any project in there state. we want to know why he was laughing sheepishly when Arthur Eze was lampooning the Yoruba nation and her leaders.

7 Likes

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by 1stola: 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2014
TRIBALSTOOGE:

you gonna cry again . go get a sharia napkin ready to wipe river of tears

invisible leader of boko haram .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by JEITO: 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2014
Let Buhari win the APC primaries first, then we can talk about e-voting

2 Likes

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by 1stola: 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

mbanu...hahahaha
Please, is that your NATURAL hair?
yinmu

1 Like

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by bullyman36(m): 9:13pm On Oct 15, 2014
There is no difference between the two men. But for me, Buhari is a no no, come 2015 lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by Super1759: 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2014
nonsense.....what are doing with old man?

1 Like

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by zappyj(m): 9:17pm On Oct 15, 2014
Front page all the way..I cast my vote in favor of Buhari

4 Likes

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by bullyman36(m): 9:17pm On Oct 15, 2014
pentagonal:
sai buhari.... I don't know why it took Nigerians so long to figure out that gej is a complete failure. the I'm a new guy and I have no shoes won't fly this time. the Southwest are ready to ask why ekiti and osun need to vote thugs before gej would do any project in there state. we want to know why he was laughing sheepishly when Arthur Eze was lampooning the Yoruba nation and her leaders.
Gej is not a complete failure. The man is trying is best. The man is trying is own possible best to make thing right,though he's not getting it right in some areas. But that doesn't make him a total failure

6 Likes

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by zappyj(m): 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2014
dhope:
buhari ke? dont worry his pple in daura will vote for him. GEJ is nt good but we cant go for d worse option. When I was in pry schl in 1985 i was told buhari was former nigerian leader but am a leader of 2moro. now dt am 30+ he is still contesting then when do u want me to bcom leader of 2moro? remember he also stated ruling at 30+, tell him to stop wasting his energy and to retire to his family house in daura.

Dumb! From start to finish

[/i]have you heard of Abraham Lincoln[i]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by pentagonal: 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
bullyman36:

Gej is not a complete failure. The man is trying is best. The man is trying is own possible best to make thing right,though he's not getting it right in some areas. But that doesn't make him a total failure

he is a complete failure.... please tell me one single sector the guy is making sense... the only thing he and his goons do is to blame the opposition for there own ineptitude.

9 Likes

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by major466(m): 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
Who will click like for this Rubbish? The battle would be on ballot paper, not online forum. grin
APC minions deceiving themselves since time immemorial.

1 Like

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2014
xtervaganza:
yeah, I wasn't born then but I read a lot and to be honest, you can't relate his tenure with anything significant.

I remember Tai Solarin and Fela suing him for stealing money then

It shall not be well with your teacher or even your uncle for teaching you nonsense

It was the government that arraign those two folks who made a statement about missing money( in order to embarass the Government) a statement they both could not substantiate. which was later found out to be just a statement gleaned from gossip talk

Fela's evidence then were paper cuttings from Daily Sketch Newspaper....just like some urchins will quote a gossip blog

4 Likes

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2014
I knw a lot of southerners includin igbos who had openly confessed dat dey voted 4 GMB in 2011 & are ever-ready 2 do same in 2015 cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 15, 2014
Super1759:
nonsense.....what are doing with old man?

The same shall be said to you if ever you lived long as Buhari.......

4 Likes

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by OKDnigeria: 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2014
APC has always been winning whenever election is conducted on nairaland. unfortunately for them, it doesn't count when d real election comes. in 2011 Buhari won on N L. also in d last election in Ekiti, Fayemi won on NL. but we all know d outcome of those elections. so elections on NL don't really count
Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by GreenBobo: 9:32pm On Oct 15, 2014
Ironically, most e-voters ain't going to cast their votes 'physically' on election day!
On same note,most e-politicians and / or e-warriors will be 'warring' with and on their phones and/or laptops on election day! Infact, they would cast their votes on their laptops or phones in/from the comfort of their homes! People could be funny !

1 Like

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by sademola: 9:32pm On Oct 15, 2014
Thayorr:
Seun I wish this can be on front page, and updated once in two weeks or monthly towards the election date, then we see as run of events in the country will make people change their minds and votes at intervals, I actually think of this in any major election, but did not take any step to try. However, it will be more effective when parties choose their candidates...my opinon.

What if one or both of them didn't emerge as candidates?
Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2014
Zico0:
U're so highly deluded.

My friend go & vote joor angry

Pick d otouke klown or d amiable General, na ya voice & powa b dat grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saraki, Dogara, Atiku, Others Will Soon Return To PDP – Nnaji / Osita Chidoka Matriculates At Baze University (Photo) / Subsidy On Petrol Falls To N576m Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.