Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) (23542 Views)

GEJ Vs Buhari: Whose Body Language Is More Convincing? Reno Omokri Asks / Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB / Nairaland E-vote - GEJ vs GMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by Zico0(m): 8:17am On Oct 16, 2014
I'd rather not vote
Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by golddeejay(m): 8:20am On Oct 16, 2014
the only time we r gud in recycling is the presidency
Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by Isiterere(m): 8:22am On Oct 16, 2014
will kept on saying it, only a mod with balls will put this thread on the frontpage .

Btw, I'm expecting TAN to come and support their pay-master on this thread...

ALL IZZ WELL

2 Likes

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by PassingShot(m): 8:24am On Oct 16, 2014
xtervaganza:
Hahahahahahahah hahahahaha

I see no difference in the 2 guys but buhari has always been a failure sha..

he has been contesting for how many years now?

And to cap it, I can't remember one major thing he did while he was president

You were probably still a baby/toddler then. So, you need to ask the elders.

3 Likes

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by abdulwastecx(m): 8:56am On Oct 16, 2014
xtervaganza:
Hahahahahahahah hahahahaha

I see no difference in the 2 guys but buhari has always been a failure sha..

he has been contesting for how many years now?

And to cap it, I can't remember one major thing he did while he was president

Buhari is a polar apposite of jeg.
he is corruption free
he has a strong character
he is determine
he is not a clueless clown

10 Likes

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 16, 2014
I believe this thread should make frontpage and stay for at least one week. It good for reference purpose(s) or reply with reasons why in best interest of Nairaland and Nigeria it shouldn't make frontpage. Thanks.

ATTENTION: Afam4eva, OAM4J, Ikenna351
CC: Seun

***modified***
I don't read through the comments, so possibly do not know if reasons had been given. If yes, I will appreciate you most and kindly direct me to the page number. Thanks. Waiting for responsive action/feedback.
Check other sites
https://epoll.me/ACRosLpAohI/sahara-reporters-if-the-2015-nigerian-presidential-election-were-held-today-with-president-jonathan-as-the-pdp-candidate-and-muhammadu-buhari-as-the-apc-candidate-who-do-you-think-would-win-why?&ref=results

3 Likes

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:13am On Oct 16, 2014
both E-vote and manual vote buhari will win Gej by 70% of buhari to 30% of Gej.I believe jega will do d needful this time we need free and fair election in manual voting in our various polling booth buhari will win convincely when d votes are counted in various polling unit in each state .by 4pm d votes will be counted and by d grace of God we all will av know d result before jega announce d result in abuja come Feb 15 2015 by d special grace of God.

4 Likes

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by Johnnyessence(m): 9:17am On Oct 16, 2014
in Kaduna nadir el-rufai will win convincely d southern Kaduna will vote for him,in jigawa APC will win in kwara,kogi,Ogun,katsina,taraba,zamfara APC will win convincely.

3 Likes

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by OgologoDimkpa: 9:34am On Oct 16, 2014
1stola:
CLICK (Like) for
General Muhammadu Buhari (GMB)
Assooookwaa!!!
Only if elections are won on nairaland.
Somebody is preparing to cry again grin

2 Likes

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by omoharry(f): 9:36am On Oct 16, 2014
President Jonathan all the way. Buhari is a no no. We don't need any religious bigot and a tribal leader to lead Nigeria.Except there is a better option to president Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by GODDYGEE91(m): 10:02am On Oct 16, 2014
U can not defeat APC on de internet but u can always defeat them @ de pooling unit.

Buhari still has a long way 2 go B4 he can challenge GEJ. First of all, he must defeat Atiku n Kwankwaso.

1 Like

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by mcfarlin(m): 10:11am On Oct 16, 2014
rudedough:
They don't win elections on Nairaland.

But public opinion polls do matter..

1 Like

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by xtervaganza(m): 10:21am On Oct 16, 2014
PassingShot:

You were probably still a baby/toddler then. So, you need to ask the elders.
old man, I wasn't born then so no need to kill yourself .

With this attitude of yours you're not helping the man you support
Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by xtervaganza(m): 10:23am On Oct 16, 2014
abdulwastecx:

he is corruption free
he is determine
if he's corrupt free as you said where did he get the millions he's been spending

1 Like

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by PassingShot(m): 10:47am On Oct 16, 2014
xtervaganza:
old man, I wasn't born then so no need to kill yourself .

With this attitude of yours you're not helping the man you support

But I didn't insult you. I only stated the fact and advised you to ask from the elders. So which attitude are you referring to?

1 Like

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by PassingShot(m): 10:49am On Oct 16, 2014
xtervaganza:
if he's corrupt free as you said where did he get the millions he's been spending

As a former Head of State, he receives monthly salary equal to GEJ's.

2 Likes

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by femicyrus(m): 11:05am On Oct 16, 2014
Buhari! You only you waka come? What of tunde bakare? Pastor. He was not informed too?- TAN
Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by xtervaganza(m): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2014
PassingShot:

But I didn't insult you. I only stated the fact and advised you to ask from the elders. So which attitude are you referring to?
dont you think we are not moving forward then?

A man that was president b4 I was born still wants to contest
Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by lakesidepapa(m): 11:43am On Oct 16, 2014
Wow, everyone is tired of Gej/pdp lead admin and some PDP e-goats will be shouting nonsense here, see what i got below this morning on sahara reporters

If the 2015 Nigerian presidential election were held today, with President Jonathan as the PDP candidate and Muhammadu Buhari as the APC candidate, who do you think would win? Why? 11435 votes

Goodluck Jonathan:
 23% / 2611 votes

Muhammadu Buhari:
 77% / 9786 votes

5 Likes

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by pigin: 11:44am On Oct 16, 2014
It is enough that the people know
there was an election. The people
who cast the votes decide
nothing. The people who count
the votes decide everything nairaland vote will not count!!!! Gej till 2090.

1 Like

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by PassingShot(m): 11:57am On Oct 16, 2014
xtervaganza:
dont you think we are not moving forward then?

A man that was president b4 I was born still wants to contest

But he has better qualities than those who have ruled after him put together. If they had done considerably ok, Buhari would not have even ventured into it.

Just imagine that with all the top positions he held in the past, Buhari does not even have a single building in Abuja or Lagos. he is sincerity and integrity personified.

I advise you take time to read about him and desist from believing what anyone tells you about him.

7 Likes

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by Ak4ril(m): 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
Isiterere:
will kept on saying it, only a mod with balls will put this thread on the frontpage .

Btw, I'm expecting TAN to come and support their pay-master on this thread...

ALL IZZ WELL

Seun nd his team don't av d balls to move the thread. I guess why this thread is not on front page is because Nairaland team (Seun nd his mods) are disappointed in the poll results. I'm certain it would av bin on front page if gej was leading. But u av no choice...dats d public opinion
Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by Isiterere(m): 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
Ak4ril:

Seun nd his team don't av d balls to move the thread. I guess why this thread is not on front page is because Nairaland team (Seun nd his mods) are disappointed in the poll results. I'm certain it would av bin on front page if gej was leading. But u av no choice...dats d public opinion
#WORD

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by hazyfm: 12:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
305 to 179 ....
Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by lyntiffany(f): 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
sleeky8:

He brought KIA-kick against indiscipline, during that era em no born your papa well to eat and throw away gala or sweet wrapper on the floor. Neither can you pee on the sreets. He manage PTF most universities today are enjoying that.
GMB will clean up the rut in this country, agree or not but the problem in this country is corruption you can bet your black ass that GMB will be the one to end it.
How come he din't end it back then? o! boy wake up from your slumber.
Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by lyntiffany(f): 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
abdulwastecx:

he is corruption free
he is determine
If he is not clueless why has he not device a means to help curb what is happening in NE ? am sure you will come up with he is not the C in C but he has been there b4 a general for that and is it not better to help than to say trash about the present govt cause It would have been lovely if he put his effort and we the masses sees how positive it has turned out to be, do you think we will still vote gej? Nigeria is for all irrespective of your position , religion, political party etc just contribute your quota no matter how small it is.
If I were him I would have contributed in the insurgency in the North East, just to show how positive and desperate I want the country am aspiring to lead to change. Guess that's no 1 input of change or is he waiting for the whole of north to be cleared ? then ask him who will vote for him?.
Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by lyntiffany(f): 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2014
PassingShot:

But he has better qualities than those who have ruled after him put together. If they had done considerably ok, Buhari would not have even ventured into it.

Just imagine that with all the top positions he held in the past, Buhari does not even have a single building in Abuja or Lagos. he is sincerity and integrity personified.

I advise you take time to read about him and desist from believing what anyone tells you about him.
he doesn't have in Nigeria but he does in UAE , Sudan and many other Arab countries guy you dey make me laugh.
Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by PassingShot(m): 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2014
lyntiffany:
he doesn't have in Nigeria but he does in UAE , Sudan and many other Arab countries guy you dey make me laugh.

He doesn't have anywhere apart from his state which is modest by all accounts. If you know any other one, proof it.

1 Like

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by Isiterere(m): 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
lyntiffany:
is this the new sets of lies ? From Bokoharam sponsor to this again...
Substantiate your post with FACTS and FIGURES pls

ALL IZZ WELL

2 Likes

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by lyntiffany(f): 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2014
Isiterere:

is this the new sets of lies ? From Bokoharam sponsor to this again...
Substantiate your post with FACTS and FIGURES pls

ALL IZZ WELL
get your fact as well that he has no house in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

We Won’t Fund Your Census - US To Nigeria / Hameed Ali And Saraki Meet Behind Closed Door / 2019: What Did Tinubu See In Buhari That Other Nigerians Don't See?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.