Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) (23470 Views)

GEJ Vs Buhari: Whose Body Language Is More Convincing? Reno Omokri Asks / Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB / Nairaland E-vote - GEJ vs GMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
madamoringo:

You are calling your fellow e-rats and PDP to come and earn their 50 per post and vote? Na suffer go tear all of una there if you keep doing the same thing and then turn around to offer a useless prayer to God to come and save you!

u said PDP

i dont see how that PDP relate to buhari
Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by idris4r83(m): 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2014
spread mat
Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by baba11(m): 7:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
Buhari all the way....

5 Likes

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by xtervaganza(m): 10:47pm On Oct 18, 2014
sleeky8:

"Our votes don't count" this is the reason why our country will NEVER develop because politician know Nigerians won't want to stress themselves to vote.

To you and all others let me draw up this analysis, for example let say there are 100 Nigerians who are eligible to vote, INEC will make 100 ballot papers. Out of that 100 only 20 came to vote, leaving a balance of 80, this is what usually happens in Nigeria, the best riggers or the party in power will claim the 80 that didn't show up voted for them. INEC will do their maths at the end of the day and declare the winner.

If we all come out and vote there will be no chance of rigging plus if a poliician know that he will be voted out if he doesn't perform eg Lagos Apc, he will do his bit to at least provide one form of infrastructure in his state.

If Nigerians realize this then in a 12yr period this country will change for the good, let's keep voting out those that do not perform. Sentiments aside the questions you should ask yourself is has PDP provided you with water, electricity, good roads, jobs, and security that should influence your voting.
thank you , bro.

I will reconsider

3 Likes

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by xtervaganza(m): 10:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
MuhdG:

how can you remember when all you know how to do is criticize.. abeg shift joor
see this maalu
Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by CharliParker: 11:11pm On Oct 18, 2014
Buhari we know 2015

3 Likes

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by CharliParker: 11:22pm On Oct 18, 2014
Honestly I hate PDP they are only good in politics but bad in leadership, always following GEJ to take their own share of the stealing money

3 Likes

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 19, 2014
xtervaganza:
see this maalu

1 Like

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by datribune: 11:00am On Oct 19, 2014
To d informed, d decision is easy & pretty much settled. SAI BUHARI

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 19, 2014
I am for the peoplesā€˜ general

8 Likes

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by uzolexis(f): 7:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
are PDP and APC the only parties in Nigeria? Must it be Buhari or GEJ cos to me none of them are fit to our President.....i'll wait to see who other parties will field as their candidate 1st.
Dear Nigerians,we have a lot of choices,let us not limit ourselves to just these 2 candidates IMO.

1 Like

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by uzolexis(f): 7:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
1stola:

insane? are you okay?
What other option do Nigerians have?

Are PDP and APC the only parties in Nigeria? we have other options we have just chosen to limit ourselves.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by vicadex07(m): 8:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
At least they can't rig this one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by yomexp(m): 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2014
how come this poll is not rigged yet?
oga NUES AWESO please do your job o...
or else...

1 Like

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
uzolexis:

Are PDP and APC the only parties in Nigeria? we have other options we have just chosen to limit ourselves.

Lets do this.

www.nairaland.com/1956737/resolution-not-revolution
Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
1stola:

Nigerians are speaking... grin
*MODIFIED *
I see nothing wrong with
Buhari/Fashola : 2015 to 2019
and
Fashola/Kwankwaso : 2019 to 2023
make kwankwaso chill small jare.
my opinion.
GEJ TILL 2015

Save for the intense religious division of Nigeria, I see nothing wrong with it too.

1 Like

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
1stola:
CLICK (Like) for
General Muhammadu Buhari (GMB)
Dis result is even sweeter now!
Eh, I dey laff reno omokri wey don rig him own come rush close am cool
Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by 1stola: 12:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

Dis result is even sweeter now!
Eh, I dey laff reno omokri wey don rig him own come rush close am cool
no mind the hypocrites.
yeye leaders of tomorrow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:13pm On Oct 20, 2014
this one landslide abi mud-slide victory?

2 Likes

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by rabimlomo: 4:08am On Oct 21, 2014
xtervaganza:
Hahahahahahahah hahahahaha

I see no difference in the 2 guys but buhari has always been a failure sha..

he has been contesting for how many years now?

And to cap it, I can't remember one major thing he did while he was president

And how old were you when Buhari was the head of state?

2 Likes

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by xtervaganza(m): 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
rabimlomo:

And how old were you when Buhari was the head of state?
i wasn't born then.

You nko, how old are you?
Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by rabimlomo: 4:00am On Oct 22, 2014
xtervaganza:
i wasn't born then.

You nko, how old are you?
You were the one making assertions and talking like you knew everything that happened then.
Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by Truckpusher(m): 4:40am On Oct 22, 2014
Buhari will always win online and in the papers grin
Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by Aussie(m): 4:55am On Oct 22, 2014
Truckpusher:
Buhari will always win online and in the papers grin

Yes and in actual votes but PDP rigs and you know it, esp in the SS and SE as well as NCentral.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by zappyj(m): 6:53am On Oct 22, 2014
I supported GEJ earlier and even did my campaign for him amongst my circle of influence, Right now I regret it cos in all sincerity it was out of religious and tribal sentiments.

I have seen Fashola perform and I have heard of the antecedents of Buhari so why shouldn't I vote in Buhari come 2015.

Enough is Enough with committees and sentiments. Let's vote for change. This nations cries and yearns for a change.

3 Likes

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by yetunsbay(m): 7:40am On Oct 22, 2014
wwwkaycom:
That they said you are a leader of tomorrow didn't mean you will rule as President in Nigeria. You should truly be a leader in your area of influence, If you haven't manifest leadership in any area of your life as a man of more than 30 years of age, then something is wrong somewhere which may not be Buhari or GEJ's fault. Your manifestation in life has little or nothing to do with the leadership of your country but with your God and yourself. Have a rethink bro and do something good with your life instead of being continually disgruntled at a man who don't know you ever existed, cheers!
word...
Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by Itydee(m): 9:04am On Oct 22, 2014
Do all these e- voters have PVC? They can only express their idle sentiments online. On election day they run to Ghana and hide till they hear all clear signal. Then they start complaining again. Fake e polls since 1629. Mtcheew
Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by Franzeez(m): 9:44am On Oct 22, 2014
Ilekokonit:
At the moment, Buhari is leading. His votes are more than 3 times that of Jonathan.

Elections r not won on internet
Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 22, 2014
AIRDIG:

Does the fact and figure below paint a portrait of an ethnic & religion fascist?
Are the media & Internet warriors feeding us with lies?
Are we trapped in the cycle of "crowd mentality"; parroting the lies & calumny of his enemies?
Are we capable of critical thinking and common-sense logic? You be the judge!

ANALYSIS OF THE 16 POSITIONS UNDER BUHARI'S GOVT (Note that Buhari's demography is highlighted in red font)
Religion
No of Muslim: 8
No of Christian: 8

Ethnicity I
Northerner: 10 = NC: 6 , NE: 3 , NW: 1
Southerner: 6 = SE: 2, SW: 2 , SS: 2

Ethnicity II
Middle-Belter: 5
Hausa: 2 + Fulani: 1
Yoruba: 3
Igbo: 2
Niger Deltan: 2
Kanuri: 1

Key Position
Chief of staff: Muslim Northerner (Military)
Defense: Christian Northerner (Military)
Finance: Christian Southerner (Civilian)
Energy: Christian Southerner (Civilian)
Justice: Christian Southerner (Civilian)

Civilian/Military Demography
Civilian: 9
Military: 7

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by hakanai(m): 1:30am On Oct 26, 2014
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: E-VOTE (NOW) for President : Jonathan (GEJ) Vs. Buhari (GMB) by swagwu(m): 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
is buhari not tired of loosing?
instead i will vote him i will vote 4 mr ibu..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jonathan's Sallah Message To Muslims And Nigerians / MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government / Throwback Photo Of Solomon Dalung As A Prison Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.