Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati (51466 Views)

Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) / Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) / 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by buskeh(m): 8:21am On Oct 16, 2014
They tought diz ix 2011?? #Kickpdpthiefs'out!
Up buhari!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by OgologoDimkpa: 8:21am On Oct 16, 2014
expert1000:
A man comin on a revenge mission can neva rule dis great nation Nigeria;
A man who sees his religion as the best and believes the nation shuld b islamise can neva rule our beloved Nigeria;
An old wicked wolf pretendin 2b a sheep can neva rule this giant of africa Nigeria;
A man who believes in bloodshed and killin of innocent Nigerians jst because he lost an election,can and wil neva eva rule dis sweet nation Nigeria;
A man who must discredit and lie 2nigerians on d day of his declaration can neva rule dis rich nation Nigeria;
An old man full of bitternes and resentment, who says if he loss d elections den blood wil flow;can neva rule dis blessed nation Nigeria;
A man who promised 2mak the country UNGOVERNABLE for an elected and true democrat,wil neva smell d seat of power or rule dis beloved nation Nigeria;
A man whose apperance alone tells all d wicked agenda in his mind can neva rule dis lovely nation Nigeria;
Please if u no THE man am talkin of , jst click a LIkE
So on point bro.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by OgologoDimkpa: 8:23am On Oct 16, 2014
FKO81:

Very soon your sai will change to Chai Buhari after his last match 2015 which will produce the same result as usual.

1 Like

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by samuelfemo(m): 8:26am On Oct 16, 2014
lets see the game is getting interesting....

1 Like

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by burningspear(m): 8:27am On Oct 16, 2014
Bugatie:
The General will weep again, no doubt

Let the General and opposition parties know that it's unfair to discredit a man just because they want him down and out by all means.

And the problem is not the general's weep, but that of our innocent people who'll lose their precious lives and property in the North again when the poll result is announced! Let's find a way to save them early!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by clemz88(m): 8:28am On Oct 16, 2014
adepiero:
You are a dumb fool! a degenerate with granular particles for brain. were is the progress your useless uncle Jona brought to Nigeria. A delusional sentimental IBO thug like you opening ur abasha stricken mouth in public! bloody goat"Ewu madu"
hahahahha are the names of ur parents and siblings? Wat a nice name u guys got.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by meek2stylee(m): 8:30am On Oct 16, 2014
in anambra where my family leaves at onitsh electric supplly improve and with d construction of power plants in d states it is goin to get even better,,,,,,,,,,,at Ibadan where i live guys it is light atleast 20hrs in a day,,,,,,,,,coming to agriculture nigeria has d highest rice farm in progress,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,pls lets make use of d internet for goood reasons,,,,,,,and let dis f00ls called moneyticians stop fooling us,,,,,,,,,,,u said GEJ is a corrupt leader buh d truth be told d corruptions at d our street lvl is worst,,,,,,,,,its a nigerian mentality,,,,,,,,,,,buh to me GEJ is d best president naija has seen,,,,u have ur freedom,,,,,,,,hw many opposition has been murdered or forcefully detained,,,,,,,dat man is really democratic and for u to tink he alone can do it it is all lies,,,,,,,,,,what of our senators and house of reps,,he cant do anything without dem,,,and dat is democracy,,,,pls lets make constructive debates and not insults

7 Likes

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by marcyemi(m): 8:30am On Oct 16, 2014
PDP has nothing to offer Nigerians but lies. God will judge.

1 Like

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 16, 2014
golddeejay:
as much as i want jona out, i no trust dis man kobo. He seems full of resentment and bitterness

You are tired of your current situation, but you are too scared to make a change. so whose fault is it?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by emalekuo(m): 8:35am On Oct 16, 2014
Buhari,Jonathan are like 2 spare parts, one has been tested and failed woefully in the process now its time to test the other part which happens to be Buhari.
The truth is that sentiments apart Buhari should be given an opportunity to rule this country, Age is just a number. Nigeria's number 1 problem is corruption and this present government is at the peak of it and needs to be booted out.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 16, 2014
I don't understand why people are so bittered about GMB. 95% percent of the things they say about him is false, 95% of the people that say those things cant provide evidence of what they say. If i have a speech against GEJ, i will win him. Yes, i will. A dude that failed for 8 yrs as a governor, failed for 6 yrs as a president and u still expect such person to do wonders in the next 4 yrs.

If your child was failing in that manner, you would rather have him become a shoe maker or a fisher man. U wouldn't want to keep wasting your money(votes). Buhari is old, but if a young chap can't deliver us what we want or step up their game the old should do it anyway. What matters is, it should be done. Where are the alams, bankoles, iboris et al aren't they young, what did they do? Jonathan is even young, what did he do? People are so blinded with hate over this dude and that is clouding their reasoning, i can't forget the subsidy thing. 1st day of a new year when people were rejoicing, u broke their hearts with a sad breaking news. Its like your boss giving you a sack letter on the first day of the year.

Jonathan knew about Oct. 1st bombing prior to the scenario but nobody is talking about it. Why?

The fact is we need a change and Jonathan isn't the change, anybody else is welcome. And if GMB Is the last standing contestant against that daft then he has my vote

1 Like

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by mlanreh: 8:41am On Oct 16, 2014
size38:
PDP is telling lies here. Where is 4000 plus MW? I live in PHC along NTA road Road Mgbouba, everybody living here can attest to the fact that for over 3 months now we have not seen a flash of light how much having a 2 hours light for over 3 months
You can lie argh why are people so clueless I live on the same road and you are boldly lying. Buhari most be ur uncle lying to Nigerians since who knows

3 Likes

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by duerap: 8:46am On Oct 16, 2014
Apparently, the General did not get his facts right. Again, he was incoherent and very unstable in his speech. He may be a great guy but i am bothered still by the fact that the north cannot come together around a young democratic and patriotic northerner who will be committed to good governance in Nigeria. It's really mind bugging.

Well goodluck to Buhari and his supporters.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by duerap: 8:48am On Oct 16, 2014
ollah1:
I don't understand why people are so bittered about GMB. 95% percent of the things they say about him is false, 95% of the people that say those things can provide evidence of what they say. If i have a speech against GEJ, i will win him. Yes, i will. A dude that failed for 8 yrs as a governor, failed for 6 yrs as a president and u still expect such person to do wonders in the next 4 yrs.

If your child was failing in that manner, you would rather have him become a shoe maker or a fisher man. U wouldn't want to keep wasting your money(votes). Buhari is old, but if a young chap can't deliver us what we want or step up their game the old should do it anyway. What matters is, it should be done. Where are the alams, bankoles, iboris et al aren't they young, what did they do? Jonathan is ven young, what did he do? People are so blinded with hate over this dude and that is clouding their reasoning, i can't forget the subsidy thing. 1st day of a new year when people were rejoicing, u broke their hearts with a sad breaking news. Its like your boss giving you a sack letter on the first day of the year.

Jonathan knew about Oct. 1 bombing prior to the scenario but nobody is talking about it. Why?

Pull up your pants please.
The fact is we need a change and Jonathan isn't the change, anybody else is welcome. And if GMB Is the last standing contestant against that daft then he has my vote

Get the facts right before you go public.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by charming247(m): 8:48am On Oct 16, 2014
njuwo:
Analysis As Buhari Joins Presidential Race: On December 9, 2010, while formally
declaring his intention to run for president
in the 2011 election, former Head of State,
Muhammadu Buhari had said he would not
contest the result of the election in court if
he lost.
Mr. Buhari’s decision was premised on the
fact that on two previous occasions, he had
approached the court to adjudicate on his
petitions challenging his loss in the
elections, but was denied justice. He said it
would be a waste of time to return there
again.
“The common feeling was that the judiciary
was not acting independently,” Mr. Buhari,
who was then running on the platform of
the defunct Congress for Progressive
Change, CPC, lamented at a news conference
in Abuja.
“Even though we disagreed with the rulings,
we accepted them as a decision of the
highest court of the land so that people do
not lose faith in the overall democratic
system. This time we are not going to court.
Once bitten…..but in our own case twice
bitten.”
A few months later, at the grand finale of his
campaign in Abuja Mr. Buhari promised that
the 2011 presidential contest would be his
last as he would not contest for the position
again. See more at: http://njuwo..com
buhari been lying since 1975.

1 Like

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 16, 2014
duerap:

Get the facts right before you go public.

List the facts. I can bet it u won't come up with anything, i mean anything
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by golddeejay(m): 8:58am On Oct 16, 2014
oluafolabi:

You are tired of your current situation, but you are too scared to make a change. so whose fault is it?
so buhari n atiku is the change we really need nw? Change indeed.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by Kennyfancy(m): 8:59am On Oct 16, 2014
size38:
PDP is telling lies here. Where is 4000 plus MW? I live in PHC along NTA road Road Mgbouba, everybody living here can attest to the fact that for over 3 months now we have not seen a flash of light how much having a 2 hours light for over 3 months
my brother i dey avenue for warri, our light has improved, almost 18h a day, mayb u shld ask amechi

3 Likes

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by MAYOWAAK: 9:02am On Oct 16, 2014
This is how the states will vote come 2015.
1.Abia - Goodluck
2. Adamawa - Buhari
3. Akwa Ibom - Goodluck
4. Anambra - Goodluck
5. Bauchi - Buhari
6. Bayelsa - Goodluck
7. Benue - Goodluck
8. C/River - Goodluck
9. Delta - Goodluck
10. Enugu - Goodluck
11. Ebonyi - Goodluck
12. Gombe - Buhari
13. Imo - Goodluck
14. Jigawa - Buhari
15. Kano - Buhari
16. Kaduna - Buhari.
17. Edo - Goodluck(small margin)
18. Kebbi - Buhari
19. Borno - Buhari
20. Lagos - Buhari
21. Niger - Buhari
22. Ondo - Goodluck
23. Oyo - Buhari
24. Ogun - Buhari
25. Osun - Buhari
26. Ekiti - Goodluck
27. Plateau - Goodluck
28. Kogi -Goodluck (small margin)
29. Kwara - Buhari
30. Rivers - Goodluck (small margin)
31. Sokoto state - Buhari
32. Nassarawa - Buhari(small margin)
33 Taraba - Buhari (small margin).
34 Yobe - Buhari
35. Zamfara - Buhari
36. Katsina - Buhari
37. FCT - DICEY....
As we can see Buhari has 20 states as against Goodluck's 16 states and if considering that the larger population of the electorates reside in the North and Southwest it stands to reason that Buhari will be our next president, but that is if the contest is going to be free and fair.

Courtesy: Salisu Tanimu

5 Likes

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by 6packdude: 9:03am On Oct 16, 2014
I thought I was the leader of tomorrow? I was given this info by my teacher when I was 4 and mr Buhari was in power. undecided

We keep recycling old ideologies and expect changes to happen to our 'dear country' That shows we're either insane or are being represented by lunatics in power
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by kunleben1: 9:04am On Oct 16, 2014
NairaMode:
Buhari.
An old frail man.
Looking to reward his enemies with the position.
His personal ambition casting shadows over the stone that may fall him.
A selfish man whose purported love for the country should have made him a counsel and not a runner.
A man whose utterance depicts barbarism and retrogression.
He is a choice that I am certain we will reconsider after we must have voted for him and made him president.
A subtle snake looking to Islamize Nigeria, a conviction I have based on his resume.
He is a scary choice but a reasonable alternative.

This is absolutely one of d best comments i av ever come accross on nairaland.i presume u av spoken d mind of millions of niigerian xtians among which i am one. Something is always telling me there is evil behind every smile of this man. Its so unfortunate that all apc leadership are even muslims and their proposed 'nigeria saviours' are all hausas. Now its a matter of choosing between the devil and the deep blue sea. May God help us in 2015 cos i'm scared
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by Bugatie(m): 9:04am On Oct 16, 2014
experimentist:
your father will cry blood after valentines 2015!
And you will drink your own fathers blood! Idiata

2 Likes

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by austinvsb1(m): 9:06am On Oct 16, 2014
temitemi1:
This is why I love PDP very mature in their daeling unlike noise maker and abusive party like apc

Once again allowing yourselves to be swerved and deceived by mere propagandas. So because of your personal uncertainty in GMB's ability to deliver, you'd stick with this world-acclaimed failed government. OMoh una no dey try at all! i like many other Nigerians voted GEJ in 2011 with such high hopes, Heck he even won in lagos! And what have we gotten in return? All manner of wrongs in governance! OUR BACKS ARE AGAINST THE WALLS NOW! WE HAVE LOST ALL PATIENCE. p.s: i am no member of apc in anyway, a very concerned nigerian is all i am!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 16, 2014
martins0:
Looking forward to GEJ/Buhari's presidential debate.

GEJ will have the chance to prove his comedian skills on live TV I cannot wait. Chaiii

1 Like

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by IBROHIM: 9:08am On Oct 16, 2014
meek2stylee:
in anambra where my family leaves at onitsh electric supplly improve and with d construction of power plants in d states it is goin to get even better,,,,,,,,,,,at Ibadan where i live guys it is light atleast 20hrs in a day,,,,,,,,,coming to agriculture nigeria has d highest rice farm in progress,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,pls lets make use of d internet for goood reasons,,,,,,,and let dis f00ls called moneyticians stop fooling us,,,,,,,,,,,u said GEJ is a corrupt leader buh d truth be told d corruptions at d our street lvl is worst,,,,,,,,,its a nigerian mentality,,,,,,,,,,,buh to me GEJ is d best president naija has seen,,,,u have ur freedom,,,,,,,,hw many opposition has been murdered or forcefully detained,,,,,,,dat man is really democratic and for u to tink he alone can do it it is all lies,,,,,,,,,,what of our senators and house of reps,,he cant do anything without dem,,,and dat is democracy,,,,pls lets make constructive debates and not insults
By heading the most corrupt government ever in Nigeria history and shielding mega thieves, is that what has made him the best president ever? By sponsoring Boko haram and destroying the northern part of the country that has made him the best man? By spending 1.8 trillion Naira on fuel subsidy for 2011 alone has made hime the best man for the job! Apart from boko haram that he brought to the north pls show me one thing ur president has done in the north! So boko haram stopped him from building federal roads in the north but they didn't stop him from bribing to remove an elected governor in Adamawa! Is it the pension scam? They are just too numerous to mention! Haba! Is that the best person you guys can produce? Na wao!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by Seun(m): 9:11am On Oct 16, 2014
martins0:
Looking forward to GEJ/Buhari's presidential debate.
It's going to be the slowest and least stimulating presidential debate in the history of presidential debates of all time.
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by ritux: 9:18am On Oct 16, 2014
size38:

While some areas are having power shortage for some reasons, others are seeing improvement. In my area where I reside, we can boast of at least 20hrs power supply daily. Personally, I don't know how often they take the light when I am gone to work but the last time my light went off was Sunday 12th October in the morning and within 15mins, the power came back. Even my brother who came to visit me on Saturday evening and stayed till Monday morning was surprised.

It is close to 3 weeks or over I last bought 20ltr petrol for my generator but the petrol is still there.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:19am On Oct 16, 2014
mlanreh:

You can lie argh why are people so clueless I live on the same road and you are boldly lying. Buhari most be ur uncle lying to Nigerians since who knows

And Lie Muhammed his father!

1 Like

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by festico: 9:20am On Oct 16, 2014
sombdy should tell dis islamic fundermentalist to go and rest, i started hearing abt buhari as a kid uptill now he's still running for presidency.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by Ojowuojowu: 9:20am On Oct 16, 2014
size38:
Have u paid ur nepa bill? Pay ur bill n u wil c lite.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by synergycom19: 9:22am On Oct 16, 2014
MAYOWAAK:
This is how the states will vote come 2015.
1.Abia - Goodluck
2. Adamawa - Buhari
3. Akwa Ibom - Goodluck
4. Anambra - Goodluck
5. Bauchi - Buhari
6. Bayelsa - Goodluck
7. Benue - Goodluck
8. C/River - Goodluck
9. Delta - Goodluck
10. Enugu - Goodluck
11. Ebonyi - Goodluck
12. Gombe - Buhari
13. Imo - Goodluck
14. Jigawa - Buhari
15. Kano - Buhari
16. Kaduna - Buhari.
17. Edo - Goodluck(small margin)
18. Kebbi - Buhari
19. Borno - Buhari
20. Lagos - Buhari
21. Niger - Buhari
22. Ondo - Goodluck
23. Oyo - Buhari
24. Ogun - Buhari
25. Osun - Buhari
26. Ekiti - Goodluck
27. Plateau - Goodluck
28. Kogi -Goodluck (small margin)
29. Kwara - Buhari
30. Rivers - Goodluck (small margin)
31. Sokoto state - Buhari
32. Nassarawa - Buhari(small margin)
33 Taraba - Buhari (small margin).
34 Yobe - Buhari
35. Zamfara - Buhari
36. Katsina - Buhari
37. FCT - DICEY....
As we can see Buhari has 20 states as against Goodluck's 16 states and if considering that the larger population of the electorates reside in the North and Southwest it stands to reason that Buhari will be our next president, but that is if the contest is going to be free and fair.

Courtesy: Salisu Tanimu
Please speak of the North don't include the South, Because you northerners don't know the electoral rules. And you just insinuate that if Buhari didn't win then the election wasn't free and fair, please let Nigerians decides that, You northerners are always creating avanues for Violence

2 Likes

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by yashau(m): 9:23am On Oct 16, 2014
kasiem:
The Peoples Democratic Party is pleased to welcome to the 2015 presidential contest, the former Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari who declared his intention today, Wednesday, October 15, 2014.

While we congratulate and wish him well in his ambition, we have noted some distortions and misrepresentation of facts in his speech and consequently wish to put the record straight.

According to General Buhari, Nigeria was generating 4000 mws of electricity in 1999 but has today fallen short of that capacity under the PDP.

However, the fact remains that as at May 29th 1999 when PDP took office, Nigeria was generating 1600 mws. We urge Nigerians to fact-check on this. Corroboration of this figure can also be sought from the World Bank, the IMF and multiple other authoritative sources.

In contrast, it is common knowledge that under the transformative leadership of President Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria now generates 4568 mws of electricity; a triple of what was generated in 1999.

Again, General Muhammadu Buhari stated that a growing economy which the PDP inherited in 1999 has been destroyed within 15 years in office. This also does not represent the reality on the ground.

The fact which can be verified from the hand-over notes from the military as well as from the World Bank and IMF is that Nigeria was the third largest economy in Africa in 1999, behind South Africa and Egypt. The nation was also rated number 48 in the world, our Foreign Reserve at $3.6 Billion while our foreign debt stood at $36 billion.

However, it is incontrovertible that in the last 15 years of PDP leadership, especially the last three years of dynamic and purposeful administration provided by President Goodluck Jonathan, Nigeria's economy has become the largest in Africa and the 26th largest in the world. Similarly, our Foreign Reserve is now over $39 billion dollars, and our foreign debts reduced to less than $7 billion from $36 billion.

Besides, General Buhari also told supporters that Nigeria’s agricultural sector has gone down under the PDP, a statement which also does not reflect the reality on the ground.

Verily, the fact remains that in the last 15 years under the PDP, indeed, the last three years of vigorous application of the Agricultural Transformation Agenda, there has been an unparalleled government input in agriculture, thereby pushing production to an all time high. Moreover, Nigeria food import has reduced from N1.1 trillion in 2010 to N684 billion.

While we understand that the APC is hell-bent on using every opportunity at its disposal to discredit the PDP in quest for political control, we urge their handlers to always cross-check their facts and stop making mockery of respected Nigerians in the mould of General Buhari.

Finally, the PDP again welcomes General Buhari into the presidential race and hopes that in the future, he will not allow himself to be further embarrassed in the course of his campaign.

Signed:

Olisa Metuh
National Publicity Secretary

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/2015-pdp-welcomes-buhari-to-presidential-race-cautions-him-against-embarrassing-himself.96261/
there's somethin i seen not to understand, why are pdp is afraid of buahri?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

#ObaOfBeninDeath: Mike Ozekhome Shaves Hair (photo) / Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' / Ministerial List: Lady Who Campaigned For Buhari Cries Bitterly, Regrets (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.