Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati (51461 Views)

Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) / Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) / 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 16, 2014
festico:
sombdy should tell dis islamic fundermentalist to go and rest, i started hearing abt buhari as a kid uptill now he's still running for presidency.

Abraham Lincolns of the USA contested times without number and his first contest was before u were even born but he is one of the best US presidents

1 Like

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by IBROHIM: 9:27am On Oct 16, 2014
[quote author=kunleben1 post=27186536]

This is absolutely one of d best comments i av ever come accross on nairaland.i presume u av spoken d mind of millions of niigerian xtians among which i am one. Something is always telling me there is evil behind every smile of this man. Its so unfortunate that all apc leadership are even muslims and their proposed 'nigeria saviours' are all hausas. Now its a matter of choosing between the devil and the deep blue sea. May God help us in 2015 cos i'm scared[/quote ] you see the way you play the religious card and nobody is calling for ur head? You think only xtians voted jonathan in 2011! Can Jonathan win again if as a result of this comment of urs all muslims decide not to vote him? For ur information I am a muslim but I won't vote Atiku if he's the only one in the scene! Mr true Nigerian can you do that? Do you think even if Jonathan stays there for 100 years power won't change hand someday? Is 4000 MWatt the best for a country as big as ours? Don't you know other regions are whatching with keen interest the hooliganism of this ur south/xtian leader! Why is it that something is wrong only if it's not done by you or someone you like?
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by hayzed2: 9:29am On Oct 16, 2014
I'm not a fan of any political party because they are all the same but the electrcity claim is false because the president said in his last press release on electricity this year that ; they will try as much as possible to attain the height of 4000mwh by 2015. Mistabiola for President '2019 with vision 2020.. smiley
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by Timothy3113(m): 9:31am On Oct 16, 2014
Please who is running as buhari vice president. If the person na muslim, den buhari cant win. From d rumours am hearing, the stupid nigga wants to islamise nigeria. And should that occur, let GEJ continue it. But if we have a beter rival, let him go ahead.
Both GEJ and GMB are thieves in different cloth.
Who is running as buhari vice president.

1 Like

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by morefire: 9:37am On Oct 16, 2014
size38:
PDP is telling lies here. Where is 4000 plus MW? I live in PHC along NTA road Road Mgbouba, everybody living here can attest to the fact that for over 3 months now we have not seen a flash of light how much having a 2 hours light for over 3 months

4000MW cant serve the whole of Nigeria, for Nigeria has a country to have steady power we need more than 10,000MW wasy more than 10,000MW self. now the fact that was just been said is that jona increased the power generation from what it was to 4600MW

however you see the thing is after he wins election now he will not do anything again... and please dont even tell me Buhari will do better...

Give me a Fashola / and some other young man from the north apart from that mofo called Elrufai and i will vote against JONA

1 Like

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by IBROHIM: 9:39am On Oct 16, 2014
charming247:
buhari been lying since 1975.
But Jona said he won't stay in office beyond 2015! Was he drunk when he said that?
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by nyabingi(m): 9:52am On Oct 16, 2014
Btruth:
Sometimes I really wondered if people understand the word "CHANGE"? Who is talking about the north coming to power? Who is interested in just our president is from the south-south, and as such he must continue? Who is worried about if it either Buhari, Goodluck or Fashola? Who among the people doesn't reason that for a system to work well, you continuously need a change? Guys, just think about more of the developing countries, even with their comfort, they still agitate for a change, just a small change! & that is what makes politics even the system of government more interesting. Nigeria need a change, we all cannot be dummy. It doesn't matter if it is Labour party or APC or Accord party......all we need in fairness is a change from the ruling PDP party for a new parry to demonstrate their own agenda and idea. Situation whereby you find the same party been clinch to power even been desperate to let go off power, then it means there's a lot covered under the blanket. Let the people decides, whatsoever be the will and decision of the people should be respected. We all must agitate for a change. Changes is the only thing that make things better and interested. APC is for a change.

Yes we need Change but APC cant bring the desired chage and Buhari is not even the least of perfect alternative

1 Like

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 16, 2014
Toyozzie:
hmmmmm the smiley war has begun
sorry dear,plz are u the one on ur profile pix?
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by BetterNigeria: 9:54am On Oct 16, 2014
kenbee:
And Buhari promised to fix all this if voted in?
APC and destructive criticism!
Thou PDP is not good enough, I've not seen a better alternative for now.
keep sentiments, ur eye will open to see soon!
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 16, 2014
Timothy3113:
Please who is running as buhari vice president. If the person na muslim, den buhari cant win. From d rumours am hearing, the stupid nigga wants to islamise nigeria. And should that occur, let GEJ continue it. But if we have a beter rival, let him go ahead.
Both GEJ and GMB are thieves in different cloth.
Who is running as buhari vice president.

at the bolded. Where did you hear that from? You guys just like spitting non sense,
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by datribune: 9:56am On Oct 16, 2014
Corruption is d singular biggest problem facing our country today & there's no greater crusader against corruption than d General. GMB has my vote to save d ship of state frm sinking in d evil sea of corruption. Come 2015, Nigerians shall say good riddance to d weakest most corrupt & inept leader in its history. d clueless one is on d homestrech of his presidency. Sai Buhari.
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by Naseeeer(m): 10:00am On Oct 16, 2014
adonbilivit:
welcome to the race...GEJ is like Usain Bolt while Buhari is like mikel SL0Wbi...Who do you think will win
we will win papa
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by BetterNigeria: 10:00am On Oct 16, 2014
nyabingi:

Yes we need Change but APC cant bring the desired chage and Buhari is not even the least of perfect alternative
u shld authoritatively confirmed to me ur statement. That's Hw I will kno that u are literate.
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by jahbiz: 10:01am On Oct 16, 2014
adonbilivit:
welcome to the race...GEJ is like Usain Bolt while Buhari is like mikel SL0Wbi...Who do you think will win
Non of them deserves my vote. I know someone will surely win but I won't be part of people that put the th**f in power.
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by Btruth: 10:04am On Oct 16, 2014
nyabingi:

Any suggestion from you? Because, without a change in the government, it4 obvious that Nigeria will not be bearable for anyone from next year. I don't have any personal thing against Jonathan/PDP, but they honestly need to change the way they are taking things for granted. We need to move one as a nation like other country. We have to be honest with ourselves, there's no improvement of whatsoever in this country. The only improvement we've seen so far is paper & mouth improvement from the government.
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 16, 2014
Pdp quoting fake statistics again. Just like when their oponu said he'd reduced poverty by 50%.

1 Like

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by ritux: 10:08am On Oct 16, 2014
MAYOWAAK:
This is how the states will vote come 2015.
1.Abia - Goodluck
2. Adamawa - Buhari
3. Akwa Ibom - Goodluck
4. Anambra - Goodluck
5. Bauchi - Buhari
6. Bayelsa - Goodluck
7. Benue - Goodluck
8. C/River - Goodluck
9. Delta - Goodluck
10. Enugu - Goodluck
11. Ebonyi - Goodluck
12. Gombe - Buhari
13. Imo - Goodluck
14. Jigawa - Buhari
15. Kano - Buhari
16. Kaduna - Buhari.
17. Edo - Goodluck(small margin)
18. Kebbi - Buhari
19. Borno - Buhari
20. Lagos - Buhari
21. Niger - Buhari
22. Ondo - Goodluck
23. Oyo - Buhari
24. Ogun - Buhari
25. Osun - Buhari
26. Ekiti - Goodluck
27. Plateau - Goodluck
28. Kogi -Goodluck (small margin)
29. Kwara - Buhari
30. Rivers - Goodluck (small margin)
31. Sokoto state - Buhari
32. Nassarawa - Buhari(small margin)
33 Taraba - Buhari (small margin).
34 Yobe - Buhari
35. Zamfara - Buhari
36. Katsina - Buhari
37. FCT - DICEY....
As we can see Buhari has 20 states as against Goodluck's 16 states and if considering that the larger population of the electorates reside in the North and Southwest it stands to reason that Buhari will be our next president, but that is if the contest is going to be free and fair.

Courtesy: Salisu Tanimu

[size=14pt]Another story for the gods...dream on.[/size]

1 Like

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by nyabingi(m): 10:10am On Oct 16, 2014
Btruth:
Any suggestion from you? Because, without a change in the government, it4 obvious that Nigeria will not be bearable for anyone from next year. I don't have any personal thing against Jonathan/PDP, but they honestly need to change the way they are taking things for granted. We need to move one as a nation like other country. We have to be honest with ourselves, there's no improvement of whatsoever in this country. The only improvement we've seen so far is paper & mouth improvement from the government.

No pun intended though but can you pls define "Change" and how the scheme of things by APC et al Buhari fits in, thank you!

1 Like

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by datribune: 10:14am On Oct 16, 2014
nyabingi:

Yes APC thru Buhari wil bring dat change. He has done it b4 & he will do it again.
GMB unlike GEJ has d wisdom, d tact, d decisiveness, d guts & d bandwidth to run a country as intricate as nigeria.
During his short stint in charge of our country he clamped down on corruption like no other regime & restored law & order thru d War Against Indiscipline.
He rescued d economy frm total collapse in d worst economic recession in its history & paid a huge part of d external debt incurred by thieving politicians.
He rejected d IMF loan & its slavish conditionalities.
He refused to devalue d naira & thru economic ingenuity he kept d inflationary rate between 3-5% & d exchange rate at $1 to 1 naira.
GMB - tested & proven to be one of Nigeria's greatest leaders of all time.
GEJ - tested & proven to be one of Nigeria's weakest, most corrupt & effeminate leader in its history.

1 Like

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by Chigold101(m): 10:15am On Oct 16, 2014
size38:
PDP is telling lies here. Where is 4000 plus MW? I live in PHC along NTA road Road Mgbouba, everybody living here can attest to the fact that for over 3 months now we have not seen a flash of light how much having a 2 hours light for over 3 months
or light surely has a problem. but where I live we have light apart from normal few hours of light going off. my village no de even get power failure.

1 Like

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by slimmingcare(f): 10:21am On Oct 16, 2014
I would have love him to join another party
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by Chinom(m): 10:24am On Oct 16, 2014
Who says Buhari will be the candidate for APC. Has ATiku withdrawn ?! Let's wait and see what will happen when Atiku starts to share bags of money to the delegates.
Nigerian politics is not predictable. Only Buhari can give GEJ a good run for the presidency. With Atiku, GEJ is a sure banker. APC knows that too. But Buhari must still go through the primaries.
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by zoe123: 10:24am On Oct 16, 2014
6packdude:
I thought I was the leader of tomorrow? I was given this info by my teacher when I was 4 and mr Buhari was in power. undecided

We keep recycling old ideologies and expect changes to happen to our 'dear country' That shows we're either insane or are being represented by lunatics in power

This is the best post that I have read so far.We need an entirely new&young person.not Jona nor Buhari.and as for those saying Buhari's past administration was one of Nigeria's finest,I don't disagree with you but trying to bring him back is like trying to reintroduce abacus in our present technologically adavance world.he has served his purpose let him move on.the best we can do is to improve on what he started.if he cnt groom a single young politician to continue in his steps to me he is a failure.what happens 8yrs from now when he leaves office? Abi are we going to make him a president for life so that Nigeria will never get corrupt again.
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by Segadem(m): 10:25am On Oct 16, 2014
MAYOWAAK:
This is how the states will vote come 2015.
1.Abia - Goodluck
2. Adamawa - Buhari
3. Akwa Ibom - Goodluck
4. Anambra - Goodluck
5. Bauchi - Buhari
6. Bayelsa - Goodluck
7. Benue - Goodluck
8. C/River - Goodluck
9. Delta - Goodluck
10. Enugu - Goodluck
11. Ebonyi - Goodluck
12. Gombe - Buhari
13. Imo - Goodluck
14. Jigawa - Buhari
15. Kano - Buhari
16. Kaduna - Buhari.
17. Edo - Goodluck(small margin)
18. Kebbi - Buhari
19. Borno - Buhari
20. Lagos - Buhari
21. Niger - Buhari
22. Ondo - Goodluck
23. Oyo - Buhari
24. Ogun - Buhari
25. Osun - Buhari
26. Ekiti - Goodluck
27. Plateau - Goodluck
28. Kogi -Goodluck (small margin)
29. Kwara - Buhari
30. Rivers - Goodluck (small margin)
31. Sokoto state - Buhari
32. Nassarawa - Buhari(small margin)
33 Taraba - Buhari (small margin).
34 Yobe - Buhari
35. Zamfara - Buhari
36. Katsina - Buhari
37. FCT - DICEY....
As we can see Buhari has 20 states as against Goodluck's 16 states and if considering that the larger population of the electorates reside in the North and Southwest it stands to reason that Buhari will be our next president, but that is if the contest is going to be free and fair.

Courtesy: Salisu Tanimu
Who told u that Buhari will win the primary election? Atiku will buy all the electorates, and if atiku wins ...
the rest is history.

1 Like

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by adepiero: 10:27am On Oct 16, 2014
clemz88:
hahahahha are the names of ur parents and siblings? Wat a nice name u guys got.
hahahaha is not the name of any of my sibling or parent. try get sense

1 Like

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by Segadem(m): 10:34am On Oct 16, 2014
Chinom:
Who says Buhari will be the candidate for APC. Has ATiku withdrawn ?! Let's wait and see what will happen when Atiku starts to share bags of money to the delegates.
Nigerian politics is not predictable. Only Buhari can give GEJ a good run for the presidency. With Atiku, GEJ is a sure banker. APC knows that too. But Buhari must still go through the primaries.
That's what people fail to realise, Atiku will buy every buyable electorates to win d primary, and that happens ....
The rest is history.

1 Like

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by dejavski(m): 10:34am On Oct 16, 2014
Johnnoo:
As far as I'm concerned, PDP is fighting a brave fight to cover their loopholes. Talking about Power Generation only in GEJ administration, what about during OBJ tenure when billions of naira was sunked into power ministry without lighting my electric bulb for 2hrs undecided Who is fooling who

I'm voting Buhari this time around

And if he Loses the primaries would you still vote for him

1 Like

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by Segadem(m): 10:35am On Oct 16, 2014
Chinom:
That's what people fail to realise, Atiku will buy every buyable electorates to win d primary, and if that happens ....

The rest is history.
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by datribune: 10:45am On Oct 16, 2014
Those things listed by Olisa Mehtu were our hopes in 2011 when we cast aside our differences & gave GEJ a resounding victory. Unfortunately, he squandered our goodwill on d alter of rabid corruption & became a president of d privileged few. d gap between d rich & poor has never been wider. d rich getting rich & d poor getting poor.
Never again. We will not do what we did in 2011. Insanity is doing d same things & expecting a different outcome. U can't giv what u don't hav. GEJ lacks d bandwidth to govern a complex country like Nigeria. SAI BUHARI.
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by Shine1177: 10:53am On Oct 16, 2014
This welcome message hot, i see Gen. Buhari jolted.
#GEJtillBuhariClock77

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Hopefuls And Time Wasters (Opinion) / UK Parliament: Gowon Stole Money 'Half Of The Central Bank Of Nigeria' / Aisha Buhari Has Separated From President Buhari - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.