Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati (51469 Views)

Bola Tinubu Welcomes Buhari To Lagos (Photo) / Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) / 2015: PDP Welcomes Buhari, Urges Him To Engage In Issue- Based Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by martins0: 10:53am On Oct 16, 2014
Seun:
It's going to be the slowest and least stimulating presidential debate in the history of presidential debates of all time.

It's still going to be fun, am keeping a date.
Hopefully Buhari will gate APC's ticket.

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by bnovative(m): 10:56am On Oct 16, 2014
size38:
PDP is telling lies here. Where is 4000 plus MW? I live in PHC along NTA road Road Mgbouba, everybody living here can attest to the fact that for over 3 months now we have not seen a flash of light how much having a 2 hours light for over 3 months
That u don't have electricity light doesn't mean others don't have; present ur facts not ur feelings. u may not like gej, but he has performed beyond past presidents.

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by praz001(m): 10:59am On Oct 16, 2014
PDP have notting to offer. if after rolling for 6years( 2years of yar'adua's regime and 4years of his own) unemployment, high cost of items at the market and obvious corruption are still the order of the day, the we need another leader.

Buhari is just an aspirant not a contender. we need a real contender okoroca and fashola. let the Igbo guys rule......

our vote is our only weapon.....

Am not an Igbo man.......... oooo but let the rule...
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by Btruth: 11:00am On Oct 16, 2014
nyabingi:

No pun intended though but can you pls define "Change" and how the scheme of things by APC et al Buhari fits in, thank you!
Going through his records, and his past & present profile (which I will advice you to really take your time to research, sentiments apart). You will notice that Buhari is the same league with our late president Musa Yardua. Northerner or not, if you study both of them, they are the same product with the first Prime minister of Nigeria ( Tafa Balewa). Apart from maybe General Buhari could be a muslim extremist and probably the muslim/muslim ticket, I think the man is worthy to be giving a chance to rule us once again, having layed a good foundation during his tenure with Brigadier Tunde Idiagbon. If we have to be honest with ourselves, their leadership during that short period was indeed what every Nigerian dream of. We need people with good policy, well mannered, discipline, and truthfully to a level to rule us for a change.

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by bnovative(m): 11:03am On Oct 16, 2014
IBROHIM:
But Jona said he won't stay in office beyond 2015! Was he drunk when he said that?
Buhari had vowed not to contest again, why is he here? oh I guess he wasn't drunk.
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by zizky(m): 11:08am On Oct 16, 2014
http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/nigerias-external-debt-rises-to-9-38bn-dmo/
Nigeria's external debt as at August 2014 stood at $9.38 billion
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by chuksmad(m): 11:10am On Oct 16, 2014
GEJ tried his best for this country, but his weakest point is corruption, which i believe GMB can address.

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by boujaye: 11:12am On Oct 16, 2014
size38:
PDP is telling lies here. Where is 4000 plus MW? I live in PHC along NTA road Road Mgbouba, everybody living here can attest to the fact that for over 3 months now we have not seen a flash of light how much having a 2 hours light for over 3 months
Maybe your transformer get problem. I live in PH town, we enjoy light 6hrs everyday from 12 hrs daily.
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by deletrue: 11:13am On Oct 16, 2014
kasiem:
olisa metuh has been the best publicity sec pdp has produced since inception, he's got the words and the message.
Na you I like pass. Your ability to evaluate and identify between propaganda and reality na sweet me pass. PDP get people sha.

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 16, 2014
boujaye:
Maybe your transformer get problem. I live in PH town, we enjoy light 6hrs everyday from 12 hrs daily.

And 6hours light is what you think you and your family deserve? Nigerians SMH.... suffering and smiling...
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by bnovative(m): 11:17am On Oct 16, 2014
Btruth:
Going through his records, and his past & present profile (which I will advice you to really take your time to research, sentiments apart). You will notice that Buhari is the same league with our late president Musa Yardua. Northerner or not, if you study both of them, they are the same product with the first Prime minister of Nigeria ( Tafa Balewa). Apart from maybe General Buhari could be a muslim extremist and probably the muslim/muslim ticket, I think the man is worthy to be giving a chance to rule us once again, having layed a good foundation during his tenure with Brigadier Tunde Idiagbon. If we have to be honest with ourselves, their leadership during that short period was indeed what every Nigerian dream of. We need people with good policy, well mannered, discipline, and truthfully to a level to rule us for a change.
for u discipline means flogging adults and incarceration of suspect without proper trial. Can u please tell us the names of people who worked in the top echelon of ptf when buhari was the boss? let me tell u, they were 90% northerners. if Nepotism isn't corruption I wonder what is. Your saint buhari served in abacha's government and even claimed abacha stole no money, smh. Nigerians can see that it's not about gej performance in office, it's all about power returning to the north.

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by deletrue: 11:18am On Oct 16, 2014
BekeeBuAgbara:
Facts and figures from Olisa Metuh, but trust the Janjaweedians, they would resort to insult instead of countering what Metuh said. It seems Buhari/APC won't have enough ''material'' to nail GEJ/PDP during their upcoming campaigns if Buhari could start at this early stage boldly lying to Nigerians.
But, what is the problem with this apc? They are known as the worst and generally known accepted group of propaganda. Small shame no dey their diary. Ofelele people.
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 16, 2014
People Against buhari are not up to half of his supporters from the North alone stalkless of the west..
Gej should be ready to accept defeat...

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by ibnchokomah(m): 11:23am On Oct 16, 2014
Btruth:
Going through his records, and his past & present profile (which I will advice you to really take your time to research, sentiments apart). You will notice that Buhari is the same league with our late president Musa Yardua. Northerner or not, if you study both of them, they are the same product with the first Prime minister of Nigeria ( Tafa Balewa). Apart from maybe General Buhari could be a muslim extremist and probably the muslim/muslim ticket, I think the man is worthy to be giving a chance to rule us once again, having layed a good foundation during his tenure with Brigadier Tunde Idiagbon. If w e have to be honest with ourselves, their leadership during that short period was indeed what every Nigerian dream of. We need people with good policy, well mannered, discipline, and truthfully to a level to rule us for a change.
Sorry buh no fact stated here. You just stated your thoughts.. we need figures.. how did buhari manage the affairs of anything kept under him in d past. what transformation agenda does he want to bring forth and how workable are they? We all want sm1 disciplined n i mean as regards all aspects of life including his speech. i'm not decided in whom to vote for but these politicians should state their agenda and how they will achieve it.

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by deletrue: 11:26am On Oct 16, 2014
size38:
Bloody liar. Na lie lie go wound you. If you like go damage the transformer. Apc members are known for destruction. My friend who live has been enjoying light

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 16, 2014
People Against buhari are not up to half of his supporters from the North alone talkless of the west..
Gej should be ready to accept defeat...
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by davedave1: 11:34am On Oct 16, 2014
Though i aint a fan of GEJ bt Gen. Buhari is a No No for me...

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by bnovative(m): 11:40am On Oct 16, 2014
nigerianvenom:
buhari is always a willingly tool for disgrace.
imagine the unconfirmed fact he tender.
u shall fail again
ise!!!

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by hardebounty(m): 11:42am On Oct 16, 2014
kenbee:
And Buhari promised to fix all this if voted in?
APC and destructive criticism!
Thou PDP is not good enough, I've not seen a better alternative for now.

Why not treat ur eye first.. So u go see well
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by Kesmakveli(m): 11:53am On Oct 16, 2014
kasiem:
oh,jesus the truth teller we've noticed u
He spoke the truth indeed! Going to the fourth month now no blink of light! I stay @ Nkpolu Rumuigbo ph.
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2014
I am absolutely sure that u were a toddler between 1983 and 1985 when GMB was the military president.
franklyn009:
funny tho......but like seriously dose arguing on wat GEJ did wen he was on power tagging him a clueless president should ask themselves wat did buhari do while in power too n judge for themselves who is more clueless.

IMO, goodluck might not b d best president Nigeria had but he was for sure not clueless. he rily try.....how many president have faced half of wat GEJ has face during dis past 4 years.

goodluck might not b d best candidate, but he is far better dan buhari

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by tonididdy(m): 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
Why buhari, why not atiku or that pastor guy
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
"@iPhoneTeam: When you can’t figure out where you put your phone and it’s on silent http://pic.twitter.com/yucMrcnlQ4"

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by Max24: 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
baccaspace:
Lies lies of the PDP. Which Nigeria produce 4000plus mw of electricity? Where is it? Whivh economy is largest when transport is high, "pure water" is N10, cost of garri etal are on d rise. Which yeye fact the PDP is talking when our Excess Crude account had been depleted from $20 billion in 2009 to $2.5 billion as at jannuary 2014? This government inherited a[b] foreign debtfree Nigeria[/b] now our foreign debts stands at $8 billion. Metuh is a pathological liar
Which party gave u a foreign debt free? Was it not the same PDP?
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by tonididdy(m): 12:12pm On Oct 16, 2014
I don't care who is president...just restore light to our homes abundantly cos am missing my fav shows alot.

...not like m gonna vote sef...mtchw
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by nnenna311: 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2014
PAT4HOT:
Whether GMB dey lie or not o, all dat I nid is change from the central government. I think PDP has tried its best since in 1999. They have done both the good, the bad and the ugly for 16 good years. Let another set of people try their best.

For ur informatiom, I am from the Niger Delta and I supported GEJ in his previous elections but for now, he shud get back home.
same here.!
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by bnovative(m): 12:19pm On Oct 16, 2014
yemyem2:
I am absolutely sure that u were a toddler between 1983 and 1985 when GMB was the military president.
calling him a toddler doesn't suggest u are mature, present verifiable facts to show what ur hero buhari achieved bw 1983-1985. We know it's never about performance, it's about power returning to the north. The born to rule mentality of the north is going to run this country under ground.
Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by bnovative(m): 12:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
chuksmad:
GEJ tried his best for this country, but his weakest point is corruption, which i believe GMB can address.
Tell us how buhari had curbed corruption bw 1983-1985. Giving out 80% of the ptf contract to northerners with no little or no technical skills is no corruption right?

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by Forwetinnah: 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2014
jking001:
Buhari and lies,he's a bitter old man on a revenge mission,only clueless nigerians would vote him .

Why are you surprised? Lying is an APC trait

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by skyeboy98(m): 12:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
The fact is that we need change in nigeria, and I am not seeing any body that can do that in nigeria now execpt gmb,pdp has rule us for good 15 years at the federal level, no good road, no constant power supply,we now have the highest unemployed rate more than befor,we nigerians should cooprate & fix this nation,if we should vote gmb & he perform below expectation come 2019 we will vote him out again until we get the right person to do it right.

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by JerryJude(m): 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2014
njuwo:
Analysis As Buhari Joins Presidential Race: On December 9, 2010, while formally
declaring his intention to run for president
in the 2011 election, former Head of State,
Muhammadu Buhari had said he would not
contest the result of the election in court if
he lost.
Mr. Buhari’s decision was premised on the
fact that on two previous occasions, he had
approached the court to adjudicate on his
petitions challenging his loss in the
elections, but was denied justice. He said it
would be a waste of time to return there
again.
“The common feeling was that the judiciary
was not acting independently,” Mr. Buhari,
who was then running on the platform of
the defunct Congress for Progressive
Change, CPC, lamented at a news conference
in Abuja.
“Even though we disagreed with the rulings,
we accepted them as a decision of the
highest court of the land so that people do
not lose faith in the overall democratic
system. This time we are not going to court.
Once bitten…..but in our own case twice
bitten.”
A few months later, at the grand finale of his
campaign in Abuja Mr. Buhari promised that
the 2011 presidential contest would be his
last as he would not contest for the position
again. See more at: http://njuwo..com
so Buhari is now a Dog that usually go back to eat his own vomit... buhari is fooling himself and he will again loose to ruling PDP/GEJ, His emergence as APC flag bearer come next year presidential election is mark of victory for GEJ. PDP are now smiling bc dey know he will loose again smiley grin grin grin

Re: PDP Welcomes Buhari To Presidential Race: Faults His Claims On State Of The Nati by Forwetinnah: 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
size38:

How is it GEJs fault when your APC Governor has refused to upgrade the Trans Amadi power station which was helping PH. Thank goodness you said 3months...Ameachi was thinking straight and acting sane before he joined APC, everything including providing light has now turned to politics

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Kwara People Welcome Saraki Back To PDP (Photos) / Helicopter Shoots Passenger Boat In Rivers State, People Killed / 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58